How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had Miko at the spa do this today as a surprise for you. I thought you'd prefer a little difference between hers and mine so you can tell us apart. That's an arrowhead pointing the way to Paradise!"

"Yes, it certainly is!"

"You like?"

"I love it!"

"Yeah, so do I!"

"How does it taste?"

"I honestly don't know yet, but I'd be willing to bet it's delicious!"

"Me, too."

"Guys? I'm up here." Kathy interrupted our discussion of her pussy.

"Sorry, I was just following your arrow," I said, slipping my hand down to cup her mound, made much easier since Sharon had parted Kathy's legs. I gave her pussy a firm, friendly squeeze, and started stroking her slit with my middle finger. I gradually worked it between her outer lips and discovered she was soaking wet. I knew I had detected that distinctive odor before, but I couldn't tell if it was from Sharon or Kathy. They appeared to have a similar fragrance.

I licked my middle finger for some lubrication, and slid it all the way to the strip of skin between her asshole and her cunt, and back again all the way to the top of her slit. I repeated several times, grazing her clit area each time gradually coaxing her little nub to come out to play, and picking up more moisture each time I passed over her opening. It didn't take much, Kathy was very responsive and sighed in contentment and arousal.

I gave her clit a few gentle spins, and then slipped my middle finger between her inner lips. Kathy moaned. I massaged her there for a minute or so, then moved my finger down to her opening. I paused for a few seconds, then slowly pushed that finger inside her cunt, just to the first knuckle, then the second, and finally all the way in, searching for her G-spot. Kathy moaned louder telling me I found it.

"Oh, David! That's so nice!"

I slid my finger in and out massaging her G-spot, then used my thumb to gently rub her clit. Kathy was squirming on my lap, grinding her ass against my re-hardened cock, basically giving me an accidental lap dance.

This was much better than any lap dance. She was completely naked except for the robe still hanging from her shoulders. My robe had parted leaving my bare cock wedging itself into the crack of her ass. I wasn't sure if she was aware of that or not. She seemed to be lost in the exquisite feelings wrung from her by my finger in her cunt and my thumb rubbing her clit.

She threw her head back, smacking me in the nose and came with a vengeance. "Oh! Oh! Oh my God! What are you doing to me? No. don't stop! Please! Yes! More! Oh my Gaaaaaaawwwwwd!" she screamed. Her entire body spasmed and jerked, which only had the effect of my finger rubbing her G-spot and clit even more. She was basically fucking herself on my fingers. I didn't have to do a thing except hold on, the tears running down my face from my damaged nose.

She finally stopped cumming, and fell off my lap to the side. My fingers slipped out. She was mouthing some inarticulate nonsensical words as she lay on her side, her face buried in a throw cushion.

I heard applause and looked up to see Sharon clapping her hands together. "Yay! What a show! Beautiful! That was awesome! Is that what I'm like when I cum?"

"No, you don't break my nose. Take a look at will you? Any permanent damage?"

She took my nose between her fingers and gave it a tug. "Does that hurt?"

"Yes!"

"You're okay, might have a couple of black eyes in the morning, but it doesn't look broken. It's still straight, anyway.""

Kathy had recovered enough to hear that last exchange. "Oh, I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?"

"Don't worry about it. It was an accident. I just wasn't expecting your first orgasm to be quite that intense."

"That wasn't my first," she said shyly. "Sharon helped me last night. That was my first."

"That's true," Sharon said. "But you sure didn't cum for me like that! That was a mind-blower! Congratulations! Now you finally know what it feels like!"

"I think I need a bit of a break, and it looks like Kathy is a little shaky, too! Ya know, everybody has gotten off here except Sharon, Kathy, would you care to assist?"

"I'd love to. I owe you both, big time. I love you both, you know."

"Then let's take this out to the hot tub, then upstairs to my bedroom. That bed is plenty big for three."

End of Chapter 5

12