How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 07

Story Info
The lessons are heating up.
4.4k words
4.78
5.3k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and Sharon - Sunday Part One

Sometime during the night, I woke up with my head still between Sharon's legs, My cock had softened and slipped from her mouth, but when I untangled myself from her, I could see a dribble of my cum on the pillow below her mouth. I wished I'd had a camera. Some of the images from our sexy Saturday were burned indelibly in my mind, but real photos would last forever.

I went to the bathroom, and relieved myself, then crawled back into bed from the bottom so I could squeeze in between my two blond goddesses. I pulled the sheets up over all of us and fell back to sleep.

When I woke again, Kathy was sleeping with her head on my shoulder, and Sharon was nuzzling my morning wood, as usual. She liked to get her licks in before I woke up. As far as I was concerned, there was no better way to start the day.

Kathy opened her eyes, and looked startled for a second. Then the memories of the night before came flooding back, and she smiled up at me. "Good morning," she said. I kissed her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "You were a little out of it last night."

"Sensory overload! I'm not used to that much attention . . . or any, for that matter. You made me feel so good, so loved! I had no idea it could be like that!"

"It wasn't just me, sweetheart. Sharon had a lot to do with it."

"Sharon?"

Yeah, the second time."

"Second time?"

"Why do you keep repeating everything I say? Yes, the second time you came, I just nibbled your nipple a bit. Sharon did all the work on your pussy."

"It wasn't work!" Sharon said with her mouth full of my cock. "It was my pleasure!"

Kathy looked down, and saw Sharon's mouth impaled by my cock.

"What did she do to me?" Kathy asked.

"She did a master job of eating your pussy until you came and passed out again. I asked her to show me how she did it, but I don't think she wants to share that particular secret. She would probably show you, though. If you asked nice."

"I'll do that, but right now, I think I gotta go potty. Sharon, would you show me how to do what you're doing? I want to learn, and I haven't done that yet."

"Hurry back, or I'll be showing you how to turn a limp dick into a stiff cock."

Kathy gave me a quick kiss and ran for the bathroom. She was quick, and came back and crawled up the bed beside Sharon, pushing my leg further to the side to make room.

"Okay, where do I start?"

Sharon pulled off my cock, and passed it over to Kathy. "Here, take this and get acquainted with it and his balls. Use your lips to feel the different textures of the head and the shaft, as well as his balls. Take your time and really inspect it. Now I have to go to the bathroom, dammit!"

She was a good student. While Sharon was gone, Kathy looked long and hard at my cock and balls, turning the stiff shaft this way and that, and finally kissed my balls, tongued them, and gently sucked one into her mouth. She rolled one around with her tongue and slowly licked her way up the underside of my shaft. When she reached the most sensitive spot just under the pee-hole, a small drop of precum oozed out.

Sharon had returned and was lying on her stomach, watching closely, propped up on her elbows.

"Oh, what's that?" Kathy asked.

"It's called precum. It's a lubrication that he produces when he's getting ready for penetration. Taste it. It's good!"

Kathy dutifully licked the drop off. "Hmmm, not bad! Doesn't taste like much. It's really slippery, though."

She continued on over my cock head and brushed her lips and then her tongue over the glans. "Wow!

That's really soft! Like velvet!"

"Glad you like it," I said. "Just don't go around telling everyone at the office I have a soft cock, okay?"

Kathy giggled. "It's our little secret!"

"Don't tell them it's little, either. I have a reputation to uphold!"

"Something tells me Dorothy would love to hear all the details," Kathy giggled, referring to one of her coworkers who never had any qualms discussing her love life in the office.

"Actually," Sharon put in, "He's a fair bit over average. Just right for me. We'll have to see about you. There's no way of knowing until he actually fucks you. Girls are not a standard size inside, any more than guys are the same. It would be boring if everybody was exactly the same."

"It's bigger than the two I've seen in person."

"Yeah, it's a nice one, for sure. His glans is a good bit bigger than his shaft, That makes it tight going in, but once it's inside, wow!"

"I'm glad you like it girls, but could somebody either suck me or fuck me? This is getting painful!"

Kathy giggled and slid her lips down over my glans, tonguing that sensitive spot on the underside. I groaned.

"You found a good spot," Sharon said. "Now apply some suction and move your head back and forth. You don't have to take any more than two or three inches into your mouth. You can work on more another time. This is just a beginner's course. Just take it slow, for now, and try not to scrape his cock with your teeth . . . lips, tongue and suction only."

This was starting to feel really good.

"What do I do if he ah . . . cums?" Kathy asked pulling off my cock for a moment, then returned to sucking me.

"He's a gentleman, he'll give you fair warning. A lot of guys won't . . . inconsiderate bastards! But you do want to pay attention to the signals. Keep your wits about you. Don't get nervous. You're doing great. If you're paying attention, you'll feel his cock swell a little more, and when he cums, you'll feel the throbbing in his cock as he pumps it out."

"When he tells you he's going to cum, or you feel it yourself, you have exactly no time to make a decision as to what you want to do. You can pull off it and use your hand to finish him. If you do it that way, depending on which position you are in, you might want to direct the cum so the it hits your tits, or your face, or you can jerk him off into your mouth. Just letting him cum on his belly isn't very satisfying for either of you."

"Or, you could squeeze the base of his cock really tight to seal off his urethra, the tube running along the underside of his cock that channels his jism. That's cruel. It stops his orgasm cold."

"Or you could just keep on sucking until he finishes cumming. If you do that, after the first few shots of cum, he'll get really sensitive, so back off on the pressure and suction a little at a time, and bring him down gradually, and let him finish."

Kathy pulled my cock out of her mouth again. "If I make him cum in my mouth, what do I do with his stuff?" She returned to sucking me.

"His cum? Well you could just let it run out the side of your mouth as he cums, which isn't bad, but the best for him is if you swallow it. It's not going to hurt, or make you sick. I love it, personally, I usually keep it in my mouth to enjoy the texture and the flavor for a while before I swallow. Sometimes, I open my mouth and show him when my mouth is full, and again after I swallow, to show him it's empty. He really likes that!"

"What you don't want to do, is to spit it out or make a face like you don't want to feel it, even if you don't really like it. Spitting it out shows disgust, making a face does, too. That will spoil it for him, and he'll be reluctant to ask you for it. By the way, it's best if you just do it without ever asking, or waiting for him to ask,"

"Just keep in mind, he'll always prefer to cum somewhere warm and wet . . . your mouth or your pussy, or your ass, but we're not going there quite yet. Nothing kills the feeling for him like spitting out his juice, making a face, and leaving his cock unfinished in the open air. So unless you never want to do it with him again, never, ever leave him hanging, or unfinished."

"Of course, you don't always have to make him cum this way, I suck him sometimes just to get his cock stiff so we can fuck. It's especially useful if he's already cum a couple of times and you want to fuck more. That might really come in handy if he's going to be fucking both of us."

"I usually suck him after he cums in my pussy just to clean him up. That way I get to taste my cum and his mixed. If you don't mind, I'll even clean him with my tongue after he fucks you. I think your cum and his would be a really yummy treat!"

"So you have options, do what you're comfortable with. You'll be doing this a lot if you decide you like it. You have plenty of time to experiment."

"One last option, by the way, is to stop sucking him and climb up and put his cock in your pussy, right now, and finish him off that way. You'll get the feeling of his beautiful cock throbbing, and his jism will flood your insides. That's a great feeling, too! I love to be filled up with his cum!"

"I think your first actual fuck should be taken slow, though, That first penetration of a virgin cunt should not be taken lightly. The experience, good or bad, can influence your sex life for like . . . ever!

We really want you to feel good about it."

"Ah, girls, I hate to interrupt, but I'm going to explode if I hold back much longer!"

"Okay, Kathy, it's decision time. He's going to cum, now where do you want it?"

Kathy's answer was to take my cock extra deep into her mouth and lash the shaft with her tongue. She sucked harder and slowly pulled back to the tip. "I want to feel you cum in my mouth." she said and plunged down over my shaft and repeated the increased suction pull back, and tongue action as before.

I felt my butt clench. I groaned and exploded! My cock was just touching her closed lips when the cum spilled forth. It splattered against her lips, and I thought she was just going to jerk me off on her face, when she parted those beautiful lips and sucked me back in. My second squirt was directly in her mouth, "Mmmmmm!" she moaned as she pulled off and again slowly sucked me back in. She repeated this as I pumped my full load into her eagerly waiting mouth.

Eventually, my spasms slowed to a halt, and I was just having my usual 'aftershocks', widely spaced spasms with nothing coming out. As my cock deflated, Kathy held it in her mouth, letting the cum flow out and down my cock. Then she pulled off and sat up with a satisfied smile on her face, opened her mouth and showed me the remaining cum in her mouth. She closed her mouth and swallowed, and opened her mouth again. It was empty. "Delicious!" she said.

Sharon cut in. "That looked really good for a first time! But if you don't clean up that mess, I'll have to!"

Kathy bent down and licked at the cum on my belly. "Share?" she said.

Both girls licked and sucked all traces of cum off my belly, cock and balls. They kissed each other, sharing my cum back and forth between them, and eventually, they swallowed. Then they both kissed me, and I tasted my own cum on their tongues. I didn't mind, it didn't taste bad at all, and if I expected them to take my cum in their mouths, and even swallow it, the little bit left for me to taste shouldn't bother me. At least they were kind enough to swallow most of it first. I don't know if I could handle the full load.

"Wow!" I said. "That's the hottest thing I've ever seen. I wish I had that on film!"

"Don't worry," Sharon said. "I think you'll be getting a lot more of that treatment. Maybe next time it will be a double blowjob. What do you think Kathy?"

"I really liked it! I think I'm becoming addicted to this sex thing, but I need to really make love to David soon! I don't want to be a virgin anymore, and I want him to be my first!"

"It'll happen, just give it a little time. Where did you get that finish? It was sort of a combination of several of the options I gave you."

"Well, I was just going to let him cum on my lips and face, but I also wanted a better taste of his cum than that little bit you left me yesterday, so I took his second shot in my mouth. I loved the feel of his cock throbbing and spurting, and I realized I loved his taste, so I just wanted to finish him properly! I asked you to share in the cleanup because you seem to like doing it so much, and you've been so nice to me, and I really like kissing both of you!"

"I don't know about you girls, but I need a shower. Join me?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" Sharon exclaimed.

"You guys go ahead. I'm sure you could use some alone time without me underfoot. I'll go get breakfast started."

"No!" Sharon cried. "You're part of us now!"

"She's right, Kathy! "'We' are now three. Please! Shower with us. You're more than welcome. We'll all help with breakfast. Besides, I get to play with two drop dead gorgeous babes!"

"Awww, you guys are sweet! I love you both! Thank you. I want to play with you two as well!"

And play, we did. I was so glad that I opted for the fancy shower when I upgraded the house. I was a little hesitant at the time, because it was just me. I'm not even sure why I did it. I suppose it was a little extravagance that I owed myself. I had spent several years being careful with my money, investing most of it back into growing my business. But I still had a substantial income which I invested through my brokerage account. After all, I was living here with no mortgage or rent, and the taxes were relatively low due to the house's location outside of the metropolitan area.

Anyway, we had a good time for about twenty minutes, soaping and rinsing, and fondling and kissing in every conceivable combination between all three of us. I never knew or cared which of the girls was washing my cock or balls at any given time, but I can assure you both girls made sure I was clean. Sharon and I teamed up on Kathy's tits and pussy, and Kathy and I made sure all parts of Sharon received attention. We just plain had fun playing in the steamy water.

Finally, we got out and toweled each other off. None of us wanted to get dressed yet, and we had left our robes downstairs somewhere the previous night, so we walked downstairs naked. The girls went to the kitchen, while I went off to the media room in search of our robes.

When I entered the kitchen again, I saw the girls each wearing one of my Tee shirts. "We didn't want to get anything spattered on our robes or ourselves from the cooking. I hope you don't mind."

"What's mine is yours, sweetheart! Besides you two look really cute in those shirts . . . they're much shorter than the robes, and you both have world class asses. Perfect from where I'm sitting." I folded the robes over the back of one of the kitchen chairs. "Listen, you two seem to have breakfast handled. I'm going to collect the towels we left scattered around and throw them in the wash. Be back in a few minutes."

We had left towels outside by the outdoor shower after our hot tubbing last night, I found another on a chair under the umbrella table that I had left there yesterday afternoon. There were also several upstairs in my bathroom that Sharon and I had used yesterday, and three from this morning. I found another in the Blue room bathroom that Kathy had used Saturday morning or Friday night. I gathered them all and started a load of just towels in the washer.

I also retrieved the wineglasses and empty wine bottle from out by the hot tub. The bottle went into the trash, and the wineglasses went in the dishwasher.

The girls were deep in conversation. I sat at the table with a cup of coffee. "So what were my girls talking about?" I asked.

"Oh we were just trying to figure out what we've done with Kathy, and what is left to do."

"Well, Kathy hasn't had me in her pussy yet," I offered.

"Right! We definitely have to fix that. Also, she hasn't had the experience of eating my pussy, and she doesn't remember much about me eating her."

"Yes, I guess I was too overwhelmed by all the orgasms you gave me! Gee! That felt incredible! Can we do that again?"

"You and me, and you and Sharon, and maybe all three of us at the same time if you want. I'd love to do that for sure," I said.

"Hmmm! I hadn't thought of that one . . . a daisy chain, and then we can all switch so everybody gets a chance to eat and be eaten by everyone else. Great idea! I like it! I'll add that to the list."

"I want to do a sixty-nine with her, too!" I said.

"Is there anything you don't want to do with her? I think that might be a shorter list."

"Not that I can think of, but there's something I want to do with you really soon."

"What's that?"

"We haven't fucked since yesterday morning. Most of our weekends together, we fuck two or three times every morning before we even get out of bed, and several more times throughout the day, plus blowjobs. I'm suffering from Sharon deficiency. I love playing with Kathy, but I feel like I've been neglecting you."

"Yeah, you're right, but I was just trying to give Kathy as much time as possible this weekend."

"Do I get a say in this?" Kathy asked.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. We're all equal here."

"Well I don't feel equal, I'm a third wheel, and I know I'm getting in the way of your fun. I appreciate all the attention, all the love you two have lavished on me this weekend, but why don't you two go fuck like I'm not here for a couple of hours? I can find something to do. Got any more laundry? Or does something need to be cleaned? Maybe I could make lunch later."

Sharon spoke up, "Kathy, please don't feel that way. We both love you and we want you to be part of us. David said that this morning about the shower. I'm reaffirming what he said, so you know I'm on board with this. Maybe we've been pushing you too fast, trying to get all your training in before the weekend is over, and we have to go back to work and reality."

"Sorry, I won't feel like I'm a full partner here until I can satisfy David on my own without any help. I'm working on it, but I know enough to know I don't know anything compared to you. For now, I'm just a trainee and I hate taking up all your time. I don't want to be or to cause a problem." she started to sob.

"Kathy," I said. "Please don't be upset. We both love you and want you with us, Maybe we should slow down, and do what we can today, and maybe continue next weekend, or better yet, maybe a few times through the week."

"Good, because I don't want this to just end today. I really don't!"

Sharon interjected, "I think I have a better idea . . . Kathy, do you have any vacation time coming to you?"

I answered for her, "Kathy has never taken any vacation. I keep asking her and she says 'no thanks' every time. I owe her at least six weeks now, so what do you have in mind?"

"Okay, David. Do you have someone at the office who can fill in for Kathy?"

"Yeah, probably. What about Dorothy? Think she'd be able to handle your job for a few weeks?" I asked looking to Kathy.

"Yes, she could. She can be a little rough around the edges, but the others respect her. She's like the ring leader in that office anyways."

"Okay," Sharon said firmly. "Then this is what we're going to do. We'll pack up after lunch and all three of us will move to my apartment. I can work from there, and it's closer for David to get to work. David won't have to waste his time commuting, and we three can spend the evenings together, and sleep together every night. I don't know why David and I didn't do this months ago."

"I want Kathy to spend her days with me, meeting people, and getting a little exposure. I can help her with picking out her clothing. She needs a complete overhaul, and I can help with her hair and makeup. Especially her makeup. She told me she had never worn makeup while she was in the church, an unnecessary expense, except for the good reverend's 'Acolytes'."

"What she knows came from that stripper friend she lived with when she first moved here. Well, stripper makeup might be good for the stage lights, but it is a bit much for everyday use. She is a beautiful girl . . . stunning even. I can show her how to properly use makeup so it isn't even apparent, The heavy makeup might be the reason she seemed to attract assholes that incorrectly thought she'd be easy."

12