How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be her surrogate mother for a week or so and she'll learn how to function in the real world. She hasn't had the opportunity to grow much isolated away in your little office, David. No offense, but you really don't get much human contact except on the phone."

"Do you have enough room in your apartment? Where is it anyway?" I asked. "You've never invited me."

"Well that's because I like spending the weekends at this house. I have a lot of good memories here, but to answer your questions, my apartment is in the Arco building where we reconnected a few months ago, and yes, I have plenty of room, but I'd still like to spend the weekends here, if that's okay with you."

"Well, if you have the room, it would cut out most of my commute time. What do you think Kathy?"

"Gee! It sounds like I'm being adopted! I really don't want to impose, you've already done so much for me."

"And there's a lot more we want to do for you. We've barely scratched the surface."

"I don't know how I'll ever repay you."

"Just love us sweetheart. That's all we can ask."

"Yeah, just be the best 'you' you can be."

"I think I'm gonna cry again. You guys are the best!"

"As long as they are tears of joy, babe. We want you happy, okay?"

She sniffled, "Okay. Can I kiss you please? Both of you?"

"Anytime. All the time."

She stepped into my arms to kiss me, then thought better of it and peeled off her Tee shirt. Then she stepped up to me again and laid the best tongue twisting kiss on me yet, while pulling my groin hard against hers by wrapping her leg around my hips. She ground her pussy against my cock, which was getting hard, but was trapped in the down position by her cunt. By the time she stepped back, I was stiff as a poker and ready to impale her. She reached down and fondled me. "Save this for me," she whispered. "I want it!"

I could smell the aroma of her arousal as she turned to Sharon, pulling off her Tee shirt so they were both naked. She wrapped her arms around Sharon's neck and pulled her in for a kiss, smashing their tits together and rubbing back and forth. She also did her leg maneuver pulling Sharon's pussy against hers and grinding deliciously. Sharon's aroma joined with Kathy's. They broke their kiss, but remained standing, arms loosely wrapped around each other.

I couldn't stand it. I stepped up behind Kathy and put my arms around both of them, my stiff cock tried to embed itself in Kathy's gorgeous ass. She pushed back and ground her ass against my cock. She turned her head and whispered over her shoulder. "Someday, that'll be yours, too, if you want it."

We broke our embrace. "Let's take this back to bed," I said. "I hate to waste two perfectly good naked women."

"And we don't want to waste a perfectly good hard on," Sharon said.

"What about breakfast? It's cold!" Kathy said.

"Screw it! You can be my breakfast, you both can. I see a couple of things a lot more important to me than actual food." I fondled a tit each. "I just wish I had more hands."

End of Chapter 7

12