How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 09

Story Info
A plan for the future.
4k words
4.79
4.3k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and Sharon - Sunday Part Three

Kathy finally spoke up. "I didn't follow everything you said, but you two intimidated me before, and now I find that you're both super rich? And getting married? What am I doing even being in your presence?"

Sharon replied, "It doesn't matter where you came from, Kathy. You're a sweetheart, a true diamond in the rough. I'd like to polish you up a bit and show you off. You're staying with us. This doesn't change anything between you, David and me, and nothing is going to happen overnight."

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude."

"Listen, we all three had sex this morning . . . the best sex I've ever had, with two people I love. This morning was my favorite wet dream come true."

"Mine, too!" I put in.

"How is this going to work?"

"Let's figure that out. Take off your clothes and let's play.."

"Here? But we're out in the open! Somebody could see us, and there isn't even a bed or anything to cover up with."

"It's perfectly private. No one has access to this area except on Wednesday mornings when the service comes in to take care of the pool and the hot tub. The cleaning crew also comes at the same time and are let in by me or someone I designate, like my building management staff. The building is much taller than anything around here, so the only possible view is from overhead, an airplane or a helicopter. As long as we stay under the shelter on the cushions, nobody will know we're here. And by the way, don't worry about being noisy . . . sound won't carry very far. But if you happen to be skinny dipping, or sunbathing nude, just watch out for helicopters, most planes are far too high to see anything."

While she was talking, Sharon had stripped off her clothes, and dropped them on the cushions. She started stripping Kathy. I quickly stripped and helped unwrap Kathy's goodies. I got to peel off her sexy little bikini panties when Sharon got distracted by Kathy's cute little tits. It seemed Sharon liked Kathy's tits as much as I did! Since Kathy's pussy wasn't busy at the moment, I knelt down and kissed her mound, urging her to spread her legs so I could have better access.

Kathy's knees gave out when I licked her clit, and she folded up and lay on her back on the pile of cushions, her knees bent and spread in invitation. I love it when a girl offers me her pussy like that! No words, just an implied 'here, enjoy me'.

Sharon didn't hesitate, either. She straddled Kathy's face and lowered her dripping pussy to Kathy's lips. Kathy took the hint and licked, kissed and sucked Sharon like she had been doing it all her life. I saw Sharon's eyes roll up in ecstasy. After a couple of minutes, she rolled off to the side and pulled Kathy with her, keeping her face firmly attached to Sharon's pussy by holding the back of Kathy's head.

I saw where this was headed, so I swung around so I was lying on my side with my head down between Kathy's legs, and my cock, which by now had come to full attention was easily reachable by Sharon. She immediately grabbed it and started a combination hand job/blow job that soon had me curling my toes, trying not to cum.

We continued, all three of us lying on our sides. I was eating Kathy's pussy, Kathy was eating Sharon, and Sharon was sucking me . . . a perfect triangle. Sharon called 'Switch' and we all repositioned so that I was eating Sharon, she was eating Kathy, and Kathy was sucking me.

I found when you eat the pussies of two different women, back to back, you can't help but draw comparisons. Beside the visual difference of Kathy having that arrowhead of light brown pubic hair, and Sharon's baby smooth mound, there were slight differences in the inner lips. Sharon's protruded more, Kathy's stayed retracted. Sharon's clit was a little more prominent, Kathy's tended to stay tucked inside the enveloping hood. Kathy's odor was just a little muskier, and her pussy juice had a slight extra tang to it. They both were dripping wet, so it was difficult to see much difference in that regard.

Overall, I couldn't say one was better than the other. They were both superb examples of womanhood! There is no one perfect pussy, any more than there is one beautiful woman. There's a lot of beautiful women in the world and no two are exactly alike, unless they happen to be identical twins, and I'd be willing to bet that even twins have subtle differences on close inspection.

Other than their two pussies, both girls were very similar in appearance. How do you describe a gorgeous face? I couldn't even decide if one was prettier than the other. They both had blond hair, of different shades. Kathy's was long and straight, hanging almost to her waist. Sharon's was darker, almost a light brown with lighter highlights streaking through it. Both of them had light brown eyebrows, matching Kathy's public hair, and if I remembered correctly, also matching Sharon's back in college before she shaved it. Both had blue eyes, but slightly different shades, Kathy's were a deeper blue.

Both girls were very close to the same height, but Kathy had longer legs, a slimmer butt, and a shorter midriff. Sharon also had gorgeous legs, but a slightly fuller butt, not fat by any means, just more muscular.

Both girls had a flat midriff. Kathy's was smooth and soft, while Sharon's had a definite hint of a six pack. Overall, Sharon seemed to be in better physical condition thanks to the Yoga and Pilates training she had told me about. Kathy's body seemed to be genetic.

Sharon also had larger boobs, being a 'B' cup to Kathy's 'A'. Both had nipples like pencil erasers, and very reactive to any stimulus. Kathy's nips were a paler pink, and Sharon had larger areolas. While they were different, both girls were absolutely drop dead gorgeous, and could pass for sisters.

There I was, happily licking at one, while the other sucked my cock, then switching. Pure heaven!

Finally, Sharon announced, "Okay, enough foreplay! It's time somebody got fucked! David, lie on your back. Kathy, mount him like a horse and ride him hard!"

Kathy mounted me, mashing my stiff dick between my belly and her pussy. She reached down and spread her pussy lips and started to slide up and down my cock. There was no penetration, but it felt terrific! I felt her rubbing her clit on my dick, and she was loving it!

Meanwhile, Sharon had straddled my face in reverse cowgirl position, and lowered her pussy down to my mouth. I impaled her with my tongue, and sucked for all I was worth, trying to stimulate her clit with my chin. I reached up and cupped Sharon's tits, rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

On one of Kathy's strokes, she moved forward a little farther and reached down to my cock and lifted it up to her entrance. On her next stroke back, my cock slipped easily into her tight wet cunt. She rode me like a pro, moving her hips so she rubbed her G-spot on my cock while grinding her clit against my pubic bone. It was a good thing I had already had several orgasms that morning. I could last as long as I wanted, and I wanted this to never end. I couldn't see it, but the two girls were kissing each other passionately. Both were moaning and gasping, nearing orgasm.

The thought occurred to me that the two girls were using me as a giant double ended dildo. I wondered if I hummed, if that would add to the realism and I almost burst out laughing. I figured I'd tell them later. I didn't want to spoil a pair of matched orgasms by laughing out loud.

Sharon called "Switch!" before any of us got our rocks off, and very quickly I had Kathy sitting on my face while Sharon fucked herself cowgirl style. I reached up and fondled Kathy's tits. Kathy came first, and my mouth was flooded with her creamy girl cum while screaming out a stream of unintelligible words. She rolled off me and lay there on the cushions gasping, panting and twitching uncontrollably, her one leg draped across my chest.

One down, one to go. Instead of just lying there letting Sharon fuck herself on me, I grabbed her hips and lifted them up a bit. Then I started to slam my cock up into her while pulling her hips down hard. Sharon began to wail as her orgasm approached, and screamed as it washed over her. I felt her PC muscles milking my cock, but I still had a long way to go before I came.

Sharon went limp and rolled off me unto her side. I went with her staying between her legs. I grabbed one of her legs and got up on my knees, still inside her. I lifted her leg straight up and rested it against my shoulder. I started to fuck her sideways, a moderately fast, long stroke in and out, while her cunt continued to spasm. I fucked her until I thought she could take no more, and eventually I pulled out.

I still hadn't cum, so I went back to Kathy, flipped her over, pulled her up on all fours, a new position for her, and entered her from behind, doggy style. I reached around and toyed with her nipples, then moved one hand down to her pussy and gently stroked her clit, fucking her all the while. She still hadn't landed all the way from her previous orgasm, so it didn't take to much of my attention to set her off again. She came even harder than ever, and I kept fucking her all the way through it. I could feel her girl cum dripping down my balls.

Finally the intense tightness of her cunt, coupled with the spasms running through it as she came, were too much, and I started to pump my load of white cream deep into her pussy. I continued stroking and pumping until I was completely drained. The last spurts seemed to come painfully all the way from my toes.

Kathy lay face down still twitching from her last orgasm, with the mixture of my cum and hers leaking out of her cunt. I flipped her over on her back. "What the fuck!" I thought. "They seem to like it." I bent down and licked at the stream issuing from her cunt. "Not too bad," I thought. "I can handle this!" I buried my face in her soaking, oozing snatch and sucked and licked her hole. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sharon staring at me from a distance of only a foot or so. "Want some?" I asked and sucked out another mouthful, which I transferred to Sharon's mouth with a simple French kiss.

"Move over," she said. "I got dibs on that!" and pushed me out of the way and replaced my mouth with hers, sucking and licking for all she was worth. Kathy went into another series of orgasms as Sharon and I took turns sucking the cum from Kathy's pussy. At one point while I was busily eating Kathy, Sharon realized that my cock hadn't been cleaned, so she just moved in and sucked my cock and balls until there was no cum left.

"Okay, okay, all right! STOP! Oh my God, stop! I can't take anymore," Kathy cried.

Sharon and I each planted one final kiss on Kathy's pussy, one on each lip, and stopped our oral assault. We kissed each other while Kathy recovered a bit. She was still having twitches when I climbed up and kissed her deeply, with lots of tongue. She groaned and I broke the kiss. Sharon was right there replacing my lips with hers, kissing Kathy every bit as passionately as I had.

The three of us collapsed in a heap on the cushions in what had become our normal sleeping position, with me on my back in the middle between my two lovelies lying on their sides facing me with their heads on my shoulders, my arms around them, and a leg each thrown over my legs . . . a perfect David sandwich with me as the filling.

Sharon murmured before dozing off. "You asked how it's going to work? Well, that's how!"

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I was aware of was Kathy nibbling on my cock again. Sharon woke up and looked down at Kathy. "Can't get enough, can you? I know the feeling. It won't go away. I still want to do that every day since the first time I blew him years ago."

"I just love the feel of him in my mouth, I love his taste. I love the way he gets hard for me," Kathy said. "And when he cums in my mouth, and I feel him throbbing and hear his moans, and taste his cum, the feeling it gives me is overpowering! I could almost cum just from sucking him! Is that normal?"

"It's normal if you only want to do it with him. If you have the urge to go around sucking every man you see, then that's a problem. You love him, that's the difference. That makes it all right! If it eases your mind, I feel the same way, and I have since we were kids."

"I can't imagine wanting to do any of this with anyone else, and I know that's going to be a problem, because he's yours and I would really feel bad if I came between you two. I also know that this has to end very soon, and I'll be back out there looking for someone just like him, and I don't think anyone else is going to measure up."

"Yeah, he's a keeper. Tell me honestly, though. How do you feel about what we've been doing these past couple of days. Be honest."

"I love it! It's been wonderful! You both have been so sweet to me I can hardly believe it! Ever since I left the church I've been so lonely . . . no friends or family, and now that I think of it, I've never had any friends, just people I know. You're like the big sister I never had!"

"We've had some sex between us. How does that make you feel?"

"Well, you make me feel good, almost too good! I really like it when you kiss me, and I love it when you lick my er . . . pussy, and I love the way you taste and feel. I love it when I make you cum. I want to make you feel good and happy! It scares me. I'm afraid of becoming a Lesbian. If I had never had David, I think I'd want to have you."

"First off, there's nothing wrong with being Lesbian, never mind the drivel that your church foisted off on you. It's socially acceptable to be Gay, or Lesbian. But it isn't a case of black or white, you are or you aren't. There's shades of gray in between."

"The biologist, Alfred Kinsey established a scale named after him back in 1948 which assigns a numerical value to the degree of homosexuality of a person. Zero is completely heterosexual and six is completely homosexual. Individuals are graded between those two values, based on certain questions about their sexual preferences and interests. A person who enjoys sex with either male or female, is in the middle of that scale. Most women are at least curious about sex with other women, they would be probably a one on the scale. I can't speak for men. Most of them who are not completely gay, would never admit to being even curious. David is legitimately a zero, totally heterosexual, women only!"

"On the other hand, I'm a three. Smack in the middle of the scale. I love David utterly and completely, but I feel a need to have a woman. I like the way they kiss, the tenderness, though David can be really good when he's being romantic instead of horny. I also love the feel of a woman's tongue licking my pussy. I love seeing a beautiful face between my legs. I love everything about a pussy . . . the feel, the taste, the fragrance, the feeling of giving another woman the pleasure of an orgasm."

"Do I do all of that for you?"

"You're nearly there, just need some practice. You seem to have the enthusiasm. That's important to the feel of the whole sexual experience . . . I need to be wanted, desired, loved by the person, male or female I'm having sex with. I really enjoy making love with you . . . everything about it. I'm just a little concerned about how you feel about it. I don't want you doing anything you don't want to do. If you'd rather not be my lover, then I can respect that."

"Sharon, I think I fell in love with you the instant we met. You gave me my very first orgasm with your fingers just Friday night. I thought it was a little strange, but I liked it a lot! I liked it when you kissed me. I liked it when I ate your pussy, and I absolutely loved it when you ate mine. It made me feel so . . . I don't know, wanted? loved?"

"Both, and that makes me so happy, Kathy, you have no idea! But not just all of that. I also love David and everything about him, the feeling of security when I sleep in his arms, I love kissing him, I love the sight of his cock and balls, I love the taste of his cock and especially, his cum. I love the texture of it in my mouth, I love to feel him pumping it into my mouth. I love tasting and swallowing it. And best of all, I love the feel of his cock in my pussy, and the way he finds my erogenous zones, and finds ways to stimulate me into cumming on his cock. I love the feel of his cock filling my pussy with his essence. He has the most outstanding cock, you know. We probably couldn't find another one that fits as well as his, attached to a guy who's as nice and considerate as he is."

"I feel all of that, too, so maybe I'm also a three on that scale, But you're saying that I won't ever find a David for myself?"

"Is that what you want? A David of your own? How do you feel about sharing the real one with me?"

"Sharing?"

"Yes, he loves you, you know, just as much as I do, and you seem to love him, too. So why not just stay with us, all three of us live together, sleep together, love each other equally. I have enough love for two, and I know David does, how about you? Can you love both of us?"

"I think I already do, but you said you and David would get married!"

"Officially, yes, legally, yes. We have to merge his ownership of our company with mine. That way, because of the community property laws, we'll each own half, but we as a couple will own the whole thing when our parents pass on. In the meantime, I'm going to ask him to come to work for our company so he can learn it and we can manage it together. It's too much for one person."

"Where do I fit in? I have no money, no real education. I have to feel I'm contributing! I don't just want to be a leech on you guys, or a kept woman! How would you explain me being around all the time? I couldn't just stay at home under cover so I don't embarrass you!"

"Okay, I'm glad you feel that way. Kathy, I've already given that some thought. People in our position usually have a personal assistant to make sure their appointments are scheduled, to make travel arrangements, to do research on people we are meeting with, screen phone calls . . . there's a million details of our lives that have to be worked out, and to be perfectly honest, we won't have time, and we'll be doing a lot of traveling. A good personal assistant usually travels with his or her employer, and usually lives with them as well. By the way, the pay is very good, and the benefits are amazing! Nobody would give it a second thought if you were constantly with us, as long as you and David don't display affection in public."

"Wow! I don't know what to say! I'm going to have to think about that. Would it be okay if I kissed you?"

"Of course, you don't ever have to ask."

Kathy gave my cock one last lick and nibble, and slid over me to Sharon. They kissed tenderly, growing into passion, then Kathy moved down Sharon's body and sucked one perfect nipple, while fondling the other between her fingers. She kept on kissing Sharon, dragging her tits down her body, leaving a trail of little kisses, and licks down her midriff, pausing at her navel to swirl her tongue around, then on down to her mound. Sharon parted her legs wide and bent her knees, feet flat on the floor.

Kathy paused, inspecting Sharon's pussy for a minute, then she lowered her head and ran her tongue up through her slit. She took a series of long slow licks from Sharon's asshole, between her lips to her clit, sucking that little nubbin and swirling her tongue around it. She moved back down and slid her tongue into Sharon's opening as far as she could, shaking her head like a dog, before moving back up and worrying her clit with her tongue. I saw Sharon's abs start to contract, and her ass muscles flex as her orgasm approached. She screamed and arched her back thrusting her pussy hard against Kathy's pretty face, Kathy stayed with it, sliding her tongue as far as humanly possible up inside Sharon's spasming cunt. Cream spilled out of Sharon, coating Kathy's tongue. She swallowed and went back in for more. Kathy kept up her assault until Sharon couldn't stand it any more, and pushed her away. Sharon lay on her back with her legs still spread wide whimpering uncontrollably.

12