How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy climbed back up Sharon's body, kissing her along the way, pausing at her tits to suckle them, causing another spasm, until she reached her lips. She gave Sharon a long slow, deep soulful kiss, much the way she had started. Then she sat back on her heels.

"Now that's what I think of you," she said. "Any more questions?"

"I have one," I put in.

"David! You're awake? How much of that did you see?"

"All of it, God! You two are so hot together!"

"And what did you hear?"

"All of it, and I agree with Sharon one hundred percent. If I had both of you girls to love me and for me to love, I could die a happy man . . . but not before a lot, and I mean a lot of sex with both of you."

"So what's your question?"

"Who wants to get fucked . . . I mean besides me?"

Both girls piped up, "I do, I do!"

"Come over here, and lets figure out more ways three consenting adults can get their essential parts in contact with each other."

We spent the rest of the day, and more, figuring that out.

The End?

12