How to be a Good Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy sped up, then she sensed Jason getting close and stopped. Lifted and pulled out.

"Has Jason been a good boy?"

"Yes, maam."

"Does Jason deserve his reward?"

"Yes maam."

"I'm Tracy, not your maam."

"Yes Tracy. Please Tracy, more?"

"OK. You have been good and respectful."

Tracy lowered onto Jason again. Renewed her rhythm, faster. She reached down, under her skirt, and felt Jason enter her. Leave her. She was in control. She could feel her climax coming, on the edge. Building. Hold off, slow down, try to match Jason.

"Tracy, it's coming. I'm close."

With the first feeling of Jason letting go, up into her, Tracy could let herself go. 5 or 6 pulses from Jason, and her climax was still happening. Jason stayed hard enough, long enough, to finish Tracy. She collapsed onto his chest. Both satisfied. Tracy stretched out her legs and lay full length, Jason still inside her.

"Wow. That was, amazing. I love you Tracy."

"Love you to baby."

Felt so good to just lay there. Content. Happy. Satisfied. However, Tracy was not done. She was hoping Jason could keep going. Keep playing games. She remembered what Jason had said about their first encounter, had felt unconnected. Let's see if we can fix that.

10 minutes later.

"Jason, you like playing, games?"

"Loved playing that game, for sure."

Softly "Can we play another? Please?"

Tracy moved over to her nightstand, where she kept her toys. She pulled out her dildo and a little tube of lube, and handed them to Jason. She was trying to look innocent, demure. Jason could sense the change. Tracy wants to go from being in charge to Jason taking the lead.

"Stand up."

Tracy got up and stood near the bed.

"Lift your skirt."

Tracy lifted the skirt over her waist.

"Tracy, you don't have any panties on. Good girls always wear panties. Are you a bad girl?"

"Yes Jason, I'm a bad girl."

"What is that running down you leg. Is something leaking out of you?"

"Yes Jason. I was a bad girl with a boy".

"Take your dress off. And your top."

Tracy got naked.

"Tracy, you've been dirty. Dirty girls need to take a shower. Get in the shower and wash yourself, your girl bits. Don't get your hair wet. I'll watch to make sure you get clean enough."

Tracy started the shower and got in, leaving the door open. She positioned at the back, the water only hitting from the waist down. Jason stood just outside, watching. She got a soapy sponge and started to clean herself.

"Make sure to get everything that got dirty. And your backside."

Watching Tracy take a shower, cleaning his remains off her, was a bit erotic. Tracy really did try to clean herself well, she thought she knew what was coming.

"OK, clean enough. Are you still a dirty girl?"

"No, I'm a clean girl now."

"Good. Dry off and get in bed. Lay on your back."

Jason picked up the dildo and turned it on. He didn't start at her crotch, he wanted to stretch this out. He used the dildo as a massager. Started on the side of her cheek. Down to the side of her neck. Slowly stroking back and forth. Lower then, to her heaving breasts. Moving around, just the tip. Her breast sides. Then moving to the center, her nipple. He could sense Tracy's excitement growing. The other breast, same treatment. Then lower. Her flat stomach. Her belly button. Tracy could feel the vibrations, all the way inside of her. Tingling. Building. The dildo, now flat on Tracy. Jason kept at that spot. Moving in circles. Tracy smiling. Obvious pleasure. Then Jason moved lower, down to her thighs. One side and the other. Then inner thighs. Back and forth. Moving closer. Closer. Moving up. Then Jason stopped, turned off the dildo and placed it aside. Tracy gave a look of longing, begging. Please.

"OK, get on your hands and knees, inspection time."

Tracy turned over, ass as high as she could, legs apart. Her face now buried in a pillow. Herself fully exposed to Jason, from behind. Jason lowered onto her sex, his tongue exploring Tracy, tasting. Moving around, and finally inside, as far as he could reach.

"Tracy, I thought you cleaned your pussy. It's wet, and dripping. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry Jason. I guess I'm still a bad girl."

Jason went back to his explorations. He was not sure exactly how this game was going to work, making it up as he went. He stopped kissing her pussy and moved up, from his position. Up, till his tongue could feel her back hole. Her rosebud. It tasted clean, slightly of the soap she used. His tongue swirling, tasting. He even thought to push in, just a bit. Still tasted good. Tracy was moaning, enjoying. Jason had a sudden flash. He was actually tasting his mother's ass hole. And somehow it wasn't weird or awkward. Just, in the moment. He picked up the lube and put generous amounts on her rosebud, on her pussy. Everywhere. Then he picked up the dildo, turned it on and lubed it. He moved it to her pussy, just the tip touching. He teased Tracy, moving the tip around. Inside a bit, then back out. Teasing. Then Jason positioned it over her and pushed. Tracy arched back, trying to impel herself on it. It went all the way in easily. Jason let Tracy control how far. Then out, all the way. Toying with Tracy. Then back in. Then he left it.

"Tracy, do you like your toy there?"

"Yes please."

"OK, you can hold it now. You play with you."

Tracy grabbed the dildo and started to fuck herself with it. legs spread, ass still high in the air. Jason got the lube and put a generous amount on his member, and more on Tracy's hole. She was so slippery back there now. He moved his fingers up and down, then inside. Tight, and warm. He could feel the vibration with his fingers. Jason then positioned behind Tracy, his dick head resting on her hole.

"Please Jason."

Enough encouragement. Jason pushed in, Tracy pushed back. It went in easier this time. A couple inches.

"Please, all the way."

Jason pushed in, Tracy pushed back. Jason could feel the dildo, feel the vibration. Further. Easily. Gently. All the way in. God, it was tight, but smooth. Slippery. Jason could feel Tracy clamp down. On the dildo. On his dick. She kept pumping the dildo, in at out. Her speed. Jason tried to match, from behind. He could feel Karen shutter, again. And again. Finally he could feel his getting near. The vibration, the feeling.

"Jason, baby. I'm here. Let it go. Please."

Jason reached around and grabbed Tracy's breasts. Hugging her from behind. Pinching the nipples. Then, he let loose. Shot after shot entering his mother's ass. Eventually, he collapsed on Tracy. She lowered herself to the bed, and they just laid there. Jason still inside her, the vibrator still going. For five more minutes.

"I'm done honey. Please, release me."

She pulled out the dildo as Jason pulled out from behind. They sat up and just looked at each other. What can you say? What should you say?

"Let's get a shower, we need to clean up, again."

They took a shower, just washing each other. They dressed for bed. Jason in boxers, Tracy in t-shirt and panties. Then went out to the kitchen, sat around the table. What a comfortable, erotic feeling. Sitting with his mother, after whatever it was that just happened.

"One more detail, if that's ok?"

"Sure Tracy. Whatever."

Tracy went over to the cupboard and pulled out a saucer. Then over to a drawer and pulled out a lighter and an unopened pack of cigarettes. She opened the pack and gave them each one. She lit Jason's and her own.

"After the first time, we both had an after-the-fun smoke, but not together. It kind of helped me feel connected. I'd like to continue the tradition. But just one, you understand. We don't need to make it a bad habit."

"A bad habit, like a son doing his mother. What we just did, that could get to be a habit."

"Agreed. I've been thinking about that night. A lot. Wondered if we could recreate it, with you feeling better about it this time. I admit the playing was a little well, simple and clunky, but we can work on it."

"Tracy, now mom I suppose, you were successful, it was wonderful. It's going to be really hard to top our first two times because they were unexpected and new, tonight was a good start."

They sat and smoked, just watching each other, finished and went to bed.

*****

2 months later. 9:30 Wednesday night.

Jason was wrapped in Susan's arms, laying on her bed, naked. They were currently in recovery mode, resting between love making sessions. With Jason having a roommate, it was easier to meet up at Susan's one bedroom place. Jason's phone went off.

"Hi Karen, what's up?"

"Jason, I really need your help. Are you very busy this weekend?"

"Susan and I don't have any real plans. What do you need help with?"

"I'm going to mom's with the kids this weekend. I expected Harry to come with me, but he has some kind of work function Friday, so can't make it. No big deal. My friend Patty just happened to call me tonight, she works in the same department at Harry's office. I asked her if she was stuck at the work event too. She didn't know anything about it. Harry doesn't have a work event, he was lying. I don't know how to deal with this, alone. I decided I'll drop the kids at mom's and come back to town to see what is going on. Can you come up here Friday? If it's just a misunderstanding, you can probably go home that night. If it's bad, I might need someone to be here longer. I want the kids to stay with mom, in case I get emotional."

"Karen, that's some though news. Sure I'll be there. What time, at your house?"

"Let's meet at the Target parking lot. I'll switch cars with mom, so I'll have her's. I want to see what's going on before he knows I'm in town. I should be back there by 9:00."

"OK, Target Friday at 9:00. I'll be there. We'll figure this thing out. Don't worry."

"Thanks and bye."

"What's going on honey? Something wrong with Karen?"

"She thinks Harry might be cheating on her. She wants me with her Friday to help figure things out. Might end up being there all weekend."

"Crap. I hate cheaters. Yes, you need to be there, with her. And if it ends up being bad, do whatever it takes to get her going again. It can be devastating, and I never had kids and marriage to deal with. The couple of times we were around Harry he seemed OK, I guess you never really know about people. I know how close you and Karen are. I'm serious, whatever it takes. I really like what I know of her. And she's your best friend, she can't be all bad. I'll be here when you get back."

"OK, whatever it takes."

*****

I met up with Karen about 9:00, at the Target parking lot near her house. She parked, locked up mom's car and got in the passenger side of mine.

"Karen, are you sure you want to do this? Some people would say you would be better off not knowing."

"I think you know me better than that. Well, let's go find out".

We first drove past Karen's apartment building, to see if Harry's car was there.

"OK, I don't see his car. I know he was lying about his work event, but he could be out shopping, or at a bar. Lots of legitimate places a guy, free from his family for a night might be. Do you want to drive around, see if we can find him?"

"That's the plan, and I have a best guess to start with. Go back to Main street and head east. Turn left at the 7-11."

Two blocks up the side street, there was Harry's car. No bars or restaurants nearby, no bowling alleys, no work events. What was nearby was a small apartment building. Karen just sat there, tears forming. She had suspected, didn't want to believe. She reached over and grabbed my right hand, just held it in both of hers.

"I can't stay here. Let's go somewhere, I want to get drunk. I need to get drunk."

"Karen, who lives here?"

"Connie McCoy. Well, Connie Hazen now. You remember Connie, you dated her the summer before your senior year in college. Connie. She is, well, used to be a friend."

"Could Harry be visiting her husband?"

"No. Harry met Sam at their wedding, but just briefly. I doubt that they are friends. Sam's a truck driver, spends a lot of time on the road. That's one of the things Connie was complaining about last time I talked to her."

"OK, you know this town. Where do you want to go?"

"Harry and I don't go out much, never to bars. Just drive downtown and find a place with neon beer signs. One is probably as good as another."

I could tell Karen was struggling to hold it together. I didn't know if being in a public place right now was a good option or not, but it's what she asked for. I went back to Main street, towards down town. A few blocks later I pulled into the parking lot of a bar that didn't look too bad and we went in. It was Friday night, but only 9:30, so the place was only half full. We found a booth near the back. Should I sit across from her, or together, on the same side? I got in first and let Karen decide, she slid in next to me. Would this be a good time for a hug? Karen answered that too, pressing me to her, tears running into my chest. I just held her. Whatever just happened to Karen's marriage, her life, I wanted to fix. Make it all better. That, of course, was wishful thinking. After a few minutes her sobbing slowed down, and she released me. Eventually a waitress came by and I ordered two beers for us.

"What was Connie like, when you were dating her?"

"She was, a little unstable, I guess. She could be a lot of fun, then blow up on some little thing. And, she was impulsive. It got to be too much for me, eventually, and we broke up before I went back to school."

" What do I do now? Is my marriage over? Do I want it to be over, or should I give Harry another chance? What if Harry has a valid reason to be at Connie's place?"

Well, there was not much to be decide then and there. Karen would have to talk to Harry, see where things went. Hear his side of the story. I just sat and listened, adding supporting comments where I could. Eventually she was asking the same questions over and over. No way to answer them in a bar. After 4 beers for Karen, 2 for me, we decided to go back to her place to await Harry coming home. We didn't see any use to going back to Connie's to confront him there.

The apartment seemed weirdly empty to Karen. Normally if she was here, the kids were here too. They would be an emotional support, if they were here. At the moment all she had was me.

"Jason, I used to watch you lay on the couch with mom. I know you still do. Can you give me that tonight? I really need someone to hold me."

"Sure baby. Whatever you want."

We both had jeans on. I had a t-shirt, Karen had a blouse. Not super comfortable, but that was not the point. I laid down first, with Karen curled on top of my chest. Karen and Tracy are the same size, same shape, so it felt comfortable and normal for me. I turned on the TV, not really caring what was on, and just wrapped my arms around her.

*****

I could feel Tracy, me spooning her behind. My arms wrapped around her, one hand cupping a breast. Tracy backed into me. I could feel her ass up against my erection. Lately mom likes this position, we seem to melt together. The motion slight, but Tracy has a rhythm starting. We both know where this is going.

"What the hell is going on here!"

In an instant I'm awake. The TV is still on. Karen is on the couch next to me. Her blouse is half way un buttoned, my hand cupping a breast inside. And, thankfully hidden from view at the moment, I'm sporting a very hard erection. Light is coming thru the windows. And there is Harry, standing over us.

Karen just laid in front of me for a few seconds, trying to take stock.

"Jason, can you, please, move your hand?"

I pulled my hand back and we started to untangle. Karen stood up and re-buttoned her top. I stood behind her, hiding myself as much as I could. At least we still had our clothes on.

"So, Jason and my wife, doing it in my house. And where, by the way, are the kids?"

"The kids are at mom's, and this isn't about me and Jason. Where were you last night? Did your work function last till dawn?"

"Why are you even here, and why is he here?"

"I found out your work function was a lie. I went to mom's and dropped off the kids, then had Jason meet me back here. I wanted to find out what was going on, and needed his support. I was hoping it was something, well, not devastating. We were here last night, waiting for you to get home and must have fallen asleep."

"Yea, I see how you sleep. Looked pretty, intimate, to me. What was that on the couch? Groping my wife? Looked way more than a brother helping out a sister. I did always think you two were, well, close."

"Harry, again, where were you last night? And lying about it is only going to make things worse."

Harry seemed to slump into himself. Lying was not going to fix this. Putting blame back on Karen was not going to work. His anger melted into a realization that this could be the end for him and Karen, and that was never his intention. It had started off just helping out a lonely friend. Things, escalated.

"I, can't tell you where I was. I'm not going to destroy two marriages over this. But I saw, you two."

Part of me was very angry that someone would cheat on my sister, another part kind of admired that he would take the blame himself, protect the other person. Could he still be an OK guy, who just made a mistake? Well, that was for Karen and Harry to work out.

"Harry, if I don't get to know who you were with last night, you don't get to know anything about me and Jason. Live with it. Now I want you to get some clothes and find somewhere else to be. And it had better not be wherever you were last night. I have to think about this."

Harry packed a bag and left, without saying another word. Karen seemed to be cried out, at least for now. She was more angry, and scared.

"Shit shit shit. What am I going to do? Is my marriage over? A single mom with two kids. Now what?"

"First thing you need to do is not panic. You have two kids to think about. Whatever happens to your marriage, Harry is their father, for life. If you think you can forgive him, and you both still want to be together, that's best for the kids."

"I know, but right now I'm just so angry. Can I ever trust Harry again? I need to call mom, let her know what happened."

"Hi mom. Jason is here, I'm putting this on speaker."

"Is it good, or bad news?"

"The worst. We found Harry's car across town last night, then went home to wait for him. He didn't come in till just a few minutes ago. He admitted to being with someone. I had him pack some things and get out."

"Honey, I'm so sorry! Well, thank god Jason is there to support you. Did Harry say why he was cheating on you?"

"No, just admitted there was someone, then he left. We didn't get into the whys."

"Did he even say if it was over? Is he done with that woman?"

"Didn't talk about that either. I need to calm down first. Jason already gave me the 'what is best for the kids' speech."

"Yep. Don't burn your bridges just yet. You need some time to cool down and figure things out. I'm going to give you another day to give you a little more time to recover, I'll drop the kids off tomorrow afternoon."

A half hour later Karen got a message from Harry. It just said "I'm sorry". No lies, no feeble excuses. Well, probably a step in the right direction anyway. Jason also called Susan, let her know the situation. As expected she felt bad for Karen and the kids, wanted him to support Karen any way he could.

Later that day Jason was trying to find a distraction for Karen. This problem was not going to be resolved today, but at least he could try to get Karen a little peace. It was a nice May Saturday, Jason took Karen to a state park about 30 minutes away. A little hike, on a nice day, is never a bad thing. The park trail was an easy walk thru a wooded area, breaking out at a lake. The way was wide enough to go side by side, Karen held Jason's hand as they walked.