How to be a Good Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason, what do you think? Can I ever trust Harry again? Should I give him another chance?"

"Karen, as much as I don't like Harry right now, as much as I want to protect you, I don't think you have a choice. There is too much at stake for you, for your marriage and for your kids. Do you still love him, thru all this?"

"I think so. Is it possible to hate someone, and love them at the same time? I, well we, need to have a talk to see where this goes. Can you be there with me, for me, when I do?"

"Might be a little awkward, but sure. I can be there. How much time do you need to think beforehand?"

"Can't wait forever. I don't even know where Harry is staying, and he will want to see the kids, and the kids will want to see him. Gets complicated really fast. OK, Wednesday evening sounds about right. Part of me wants Harry to stew for a while, anyway. Think about what he did, what he might have lost, or has lost. I'll send Harry a message. You can be there for dinner, 6:00?"

"Sure, if you need me I'll be there. I don't think Susan needs to come, kind of a family matter."

As they came up on the lake there were benches along the shore. Karen and Jason sat down on one, watching some ducks playing in the water.

"Jason, this morning, right before Harry came home, you were having a dream?"

"Yep. And I apologize for how things looked when he burst in, for groping you. Not very brotherly. Didn't really help your cause, at that moment."

"I have, well, kind of a confession to make. I woke up 10 minutes before you. I could feel you on my back, feel your hand start to roam. I heard 'Tracy' once, so I figured you were dreaming. My first thought was amusement that you could confuse me for mom. Course we are the same size, you could never confuse me with Susan. Then I realized this was happening, to me. I had to stop this. Almost immediately I thought screw it. If Harry get's to cheat, why can't I get some revenge? And I was also thinking how great it felt. How protected I was in your arms. And we were dressed, it wasn't like we were about to screw in your sleep. So I took the enjoyable way out and just let it happen. Now I feel like I used you, in a way."

"No harm done Karen. I will say Harry interrupted a very enjoyable dream. And yep, I probably was thinking about mom at the time."

"Still thinking about mom that way. I know you and mom did it last August, you said it was a onetime thing. But then you, and mom, in Hawaii. Was there any, island magic?"

"Karen, Susan and I made kind of a pact when we started dating. We don't have to tell each other every detail about what we have done in our lives, what we are currently doing, but we will not lie to a direct question. I want to extend that pact to my whole family. Lying just makes life, more complicated, and not in a good way. Be careful what you ask me, you might not like the answer, but it will be the truth."

"I like that pact, works for me. I'll never lie to you either. I thought Harry and I had that kind of pact, more implied. But I guess not. If we do try to keep our marriage going, that will be part of the agreement. So Jason, back to Hawaii. Did you and mom do... more? I'm not going to get mad either way."

"Just will not let it go, will you? If I don't answer you'll just think we did it anyway. OK. Stop me if it gets to be TMI. In the months after our first, 'encounter', mom and I played a game of pretending it didn't happen. I didn't know she got raped, she didn't know it was me. It worked as a barrier, keeping us a, mostly, normal mother son couple. We were still sleeping together, in the same bed, but just sleeping. Holding each other, not even kissing. Which I admit is decidedly not normal, and, we both knew it wouldn't take much for things to progress. But it kind of worked, living on the edge. We were getting human contact with someone we loved. Mom took the opportunity in Hawaii for, I guess payback is the best term. A fantasy for a fantasy. The third night there, after our scuba trip, she led me to a secluded spot off the beach she had scoped out and made love to me, in every sense she could. Remember my fantasy about Summer of 42? Well there was an older woman, the beach and the sound of surf. It was tender and beautiful. Afterwards we walked out and had a talk on the beach. The pretending about the first encounter was kind of blown up then, and we didn't know where we went from there. But we didn't make love again on vacation. The next day, at a luau, mom and I connected with Keith and Susan. So our attentions were, diverted for the rest of the trip."

"OK, so mom paid you back, I can deal with that. That's twice. I've seen you with women before, how did you manage to get thru to Susan? She seems, well, out of your comfort zone."

"Probably a good way to put it. On the trip we decided to be Jason and Tracy, not mom and son. Just seemed easier, no explanations required. Susan was on our dive boat on the scuba trip. She was watching mom and I, kind of forming an opinion about our relationship. Older woman and younger man, obviously in love. Later she told me she really like how I treated mom, she was even a little jealous. Next night at the luau there was dancing after all the Hawaiian stuff. At one point I was just sitting, staring at a bonfire, my mind off somewhere else. Susan sat down next to me and introduced herself. We talked about Hawaii and the scuba trip. It was easy to talk to her, I wasn't trying to pick her up, no pressure. And, she had come to me. She started asking me about my relationship with Tracy, how tight we were, were we in love, which I thought was a little odd. Eventually she told me her dad had been dancing with Tracy for the last 20 minutes, and was worried I would be upset. I let her know Tracy was my mom, and I was thrilled she was with somebody. We ended up dancing most of the night. The next night, at a formal party, Susan was my official date. Later, after the party, mom and Susan switched rooms for the duration of the vacation. So it happened quick, with a lot of help from Susan and, as you say, island magic."

"I'm really happy for you and mom. So now, with Keith and Susan in the picture, you and mom can go back to normal. No more mother-son-with-benefits needed."

Jason, thinking.

"Right? Hello?"

"Karen, let it go."

"Oh my god. You and mom are still going at it. What about Susan? Are you cheating on her now?"

"Can we please talk about something else?"

"This isn't something I can just let go. How can you justify dating Susan, and doing mom at the same time? This doesn't sound like the Jason I know. World's best nice guy. You are still my best friend in the world. Please, you can tell me."

"So I'm a nice guy, and a cheating asshole. Good combination. First of all, I was 'with' mom first. So in a way me being with Susan is kind of me cheating on mom, but of course we don't see it that way. When Susan saw mom and I together she was convinced we were in-love, like honeymooners. And she was impressed. Later back home, when Susan and I started our new relationship she had 'a talk' with me. She let me know how she had been hurt in the past with lying assholes, and she needed complete honesty to make this thing work. I agreed with her. Then, an interesting point. She saw my relationship with mom and did not want to get in the middle of it, whatever it was. We did not need to change it for her, it could be alongside whatever Susan and I become. She thought it was special, and was not jealous or threatened by it. She didn't need to know details. Which is a very enlightened view for a girlfriend to have, I suppose."

"So, implied, a sexual free-pass with mom. Very convenient. Susan was in Hawaii with her father. Those hotel rooms, one bed?"

"Yep, ours was. One bed. Susan and her dad were sleeping together, until mom and I broke them up."

"I'm starting to see the picture a little better now. So mom might have her own free-pass with Keith. Did you ask Susan what her relationship was with her dad?"

"Nope. She would have told me and, at this point, I don't need or want to know. I'm certainly not jealous of or threatened by her dad. And no, you don't need to know any more details about mom and I. I've already said too much. You'll just have to use your imagination."

"My god. You hit the jackpot, relationship wise. Don't screw it up. And, as you already suspect, I'm once again feeling out of the loop with you and mom."

"Which is one of the many reasons I didn't want to have this conversation. What is it with you dragging my most inner secrets out in the open? Let's just say life has gotten much more complicated this past year for me, in a mostly good way."

And Karen thought, could it get just a little more complicated for him, in a good way?

They got back to Karen's place and decided it was time to get ready to go out for dinner. After a few dinner drinks at a little Italian place, and a couple more back a Karen's, they were once again curled up on the couch together, watching a movie. This time Karen had put the chain on the door, didn't need Harry breaking in on them again, unlikely as that currently was.

"Jason, did you feel a little, crowded on the couch last night?"

"Oh god, I can hear it now. 'Jason, you and mom get to sleep together in a bed, why can't we?'"

"Well, why can't we?"

"Look, do you really want to go down that road?"

"My marriage may be shattered, my life in shambles. I may seem OK right now, but I'm a mess inside. I really, really need to just hold someone I love right now, and the couch is not doing it for me."

"You sound just like mom. OK. But put on some proper sleepwear. I don't want to assault my sister in my dreams again."

Karen went into the bedroom to change. Jason got to his overnight bag and pulled out a pair of athletic shorts to wear for the night. Just boxers would not be, appropriate. Karen ended up with a long cotton nightshirt, reaching down to her knees. Jason suspected, however, Karen was braless.

They got in bed together, Jason spooning Karen from behind. Standard sleep position for him and mom, but platonic. No more talking, they were talked out. Just reassuring contact. They both fell asleep fairly quickly.

*****

Jason could feel mom, pulling on his shorts. Exposing his erect member. He could feel her on him. Lips parting to take him in. Swirling tongue. Slowly, Jason started coming to his senses, waking up. Shit. That is NOT mom giving him a blow job at the moment. What is Karen thinking? Stupid question. Should he stop her? Probably. Does he want to stop her? Probably not. And, could he consider this payback for yesterday when Karen was, kind of using his dream for her pleasure? Easier to just pretend to be asleep, accept it. Had to admit Karen was actually pretty good at the whole blow job thing. Only took a couple more minutes and she has a mouth full of his cum. It did feel really good. A few more seconds of cleanup work, and Karen moved back beside Jason.

"Well, what did you think?"

OK, the whole pretend to be asleep thing was not going to work. Going to have a real conversation. Think before you say anything. Karen is vulnerable right now. Shattered, looking for comfort.

"Thanks baby, that was, unexpected. Are you, perhaps, hoping for more?"

"Well, let's say I would not turn it down right now."

"I have to say I was, kind of, expecting something like this. OK, let's see if I have this right. You were fucked over by your husband. You are angry and scared, you need comfort, and payback. I'm lying right next to you, ready available. Because of my, unusual, relationship with mom and Susan, I'm available, morally. I've already did it with mom, so I have no problem with incest. Harry already thinks we are doing it anyway. And I'm a nice guy, and I love you, so of course I'll do whatever I can for you. You want to screw me. About right?"

"Well, I was kind of hoping you would see it that way."

"OK, what about me?"

"Hoping you will be there."

"Karen, I'm not a sex therapist. I don't fuck people just because they think they want it or need it. We kid about me being a nice guy. As a nice guy, I have to be in love and connected with the person I'm making love with. I'm not saying I've never had, call it casual sex. I am saying I can't have casual sex with mom, or with you. I love you too much. It's too important. There are also the long term consequences. We can't just disappear from each other if things go bad. You just gave me a great blow job, but you didn't ask and I was not there emotionally. It was you doing me. Not us. Does that make sense?"

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. I thought, well. Did I just violate, my brother? You always said we were best friends. I hope we still are."

"Calm down, I'm not mad. I just need you to understand who I am. And remember, I'm not good at playing relationship games. Try again."

"Try what?"

"Ask me. What do you want? And be direct."

"Oh god. OK, Jason. You are my favorite person in the world and I love you. Can you give me emotional support and connect with me, make love with me tonight?"

"OK. Just to be sure, it's a terrible idea. It'll make things more complicated with Harry. And mom, come to think of it. And maybe Susan, but it's a little gray area there. But yes, I love you. I just wanted us to get on the same page, do this together."

Jason removed Karen's night shirt, and panties. Nude, in the dim light of the bedroom, she looked so much like mom. Different hair, same body. Jason removed his shorts and boxers. He started exploring Karen's body. Her breast. A firmer version of mom's. OK, he's with Karen now, not mom. Stop comparing, concentrate on her. Jason and Karen's lips met. In the excitement Jason was quickly erect again.

Karen's hands moved down to Jason's member so recently on her lips. Definitely a little larger than Harry, not that she obsessed about size, but it was a nice bonus. She could feel the pre-cum starting to flow, and used it to help her stroking. She was getting wet, more wet. The earlier oral had already gotten her started. They had both been anticipated this moment and were already worked up. No games or foreplay. Jason was on his back. Karen moved into Jason and directed his member to her pussy. Jason was larger, but there was already plenty of natural lubrication. Karen controlled the speed. The intensity. She held herself up, hands to either side of Jason. No longer kissing, but intently looking into each other's eyes. She started slow and easy, had to get used to Jason's size. Speeding up. Because this would be the second climax for Jason that night, he could last longer. Give Karen every chance to have her release first.

Several minutes later Karen tensed up and let out a moan. Back arching. Then she collapsed onto Jason's chest. It felt wonderful. Then Karen realized Jason was still hard, still inside of her. He hadn't gotten release. She looked up a Jason.

"Don't worry baby. Take a minute and go again. I'll get there, eventually, with your help. You just caught up with me. I'm still right here with you."

Karen started again. A little faster now, a little more forceful. Eyes still connected, even in the dark.

"Karen I'm getting close. Inside you?"

"Yes baby. fill me up. I'm almost there too."

This time Jason and Karen went off together, connected. Then Karen collapsed on Jason, again. Both spent. After a few minutes Jason had a thought.

"Karen, I never did ask. You are on birth control?"

"Well, actually, not at the moment."

Well, that's something that could make life REALLY interesting. Of course Karen was married, for the moment. If Karen did get pregnant, they could always hope or pretend it was Harry's. There was a little part of Jason's mind that liked the thought of having a kid, with Karen. And Karen planed this, what was she thinking about being pregnant?

"OK. Would have been nice to know, but we'll deal with whatever later. "

*****

Next morning.

Jason woke up, Karen in his arms. No guilt, no regrets. Just someone he loved next to him. They were facing each other, on their sides. Jason just watched Karen, the peaceful expression on her face. Much better than the fear and anger of the last two days. Eventually Karen's eyes fluttered, then opened. She smiled back at Jason.

"Morning baby. Feel better today?"

"I do. No matter what happens, I know I have you backing me up. Last night was wonderful."

"Karen, I'm not sure what you were thinking, but now is not a good time to get pregnant. With me or Harry. IF we do this again, we need to get you on protection. Not that having my baby with you hadn't crossed my mind, but there is way too much to lose right now, for both of us."

"I understand. I don't need to be protected with Harry, so I didn't really think about it. I'll get some rubbers, and get back on the pill. So there might be a next time? Good to know."

"Of course there COULD be a next time, I'm not a one night stand. I don't want to talk about where we go from here just yet. Too early, too much uncertainty with you and Harry. If you do try to get back together, I don't want to get in the way. We'll, see where things go."

Jason and Karen made breakfast and just lounged around, naked. Neither seemed to want to shower, dress and break the moment. Jason could finally see Karen, in the light. Mom and Karen were similar, but now he could see more differences. Karen's body was a little softer, but her breasts more erect. And Karen's hair was the same color but much longer. Karen was shaved, mom had a managed tuft. Both equally attractive to Jason. It would have been weirder if they were more similar, blending together in Jason's mind.

Around noon they decided it was time to get on with the day. Mom was scheduled to arrive around 2:00 with the kids. They took a shower together. Starting to get dressed in the bedroom.

"You know, I don't have any protection in house, but we could still have some fun, if you are up for it".

"Mom's not due for 2 hours, I think we have time".

Jason and Karen got on the bed and kissed for a few minutes. Jason then started down Karen's body. Past the neck. To her breast. Tongue teasing one nipple, then the other. Then the lips, sucking. Playing. Jason thought he tasted a little milk, left over from Karen's breast feedings. That was erotic, to both. Then Jason reversed his position in bed, his feet pointing at the headboard. Lower still, till his face was level with Karen's pussy. Karen was now face to penis with Jason. They attacked each other, each trying to get the other off first. Karen taking in as much of Jason as she could. Using her lips as a vagina. Moving in and out, a repeat of last night. Jason, tongue moving Karen's outer lips. Her inner lips. Making it to her opening, going in as deep as his tongue would allow. Adding one, then two fingers to the attack. In the end they tied, best outcome of all. Back in the shower for a second time for a final rinse, then time to get dressed. Karen went around the apartment, cleaning up, looking for any evidence of last night's activities. Pretty clean, but she did change the sheets. Their condition would be hard to explain.

*****

Tracy arrived around 2, kids in tow. Karen and the kids spent another 20 minutes, reconnecting. Karen then put on a pot of coffee. Seemed like the thing to have for a conversation she knew was coming.

"OK, so what have you told Harry so far?"

"I called him this morning, told him to be here Wednesday at 7. We would go from there."

"Do you know what you are going to say?"

"At this point I'm leaning towards giving him one more chance. Still working on the conditions."

"What has he told you?"

"Nothing, just that he still loves me. At least he didn't try a bunch of lame excuses, or try to blame me."