All Comments on 'How to Break the Ice'

by leorastark

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a cool (ha,ha ;) ) story

I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks!

softkissessoftkissesover 12 years ago
5 stars!

I LOVE this! Rebecca and Ben are completely real, the writing was wonderful (Imagine....a story on Lit with an actual plot!) and the setting was perfect. I'd actually love to read more about these two! Great job!

drbob80drbob80over 12 years ago
Not only a great romantic story, but well written as well. I loved it.

Too often I see stories here that are filled with hyperbole and ludecrous plot lines. Usually they are badly written, to boot. I really enjoy stories like this, where the characters act like normal people and where the story is well-crafted.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Fresh story with unique characters.

A good story for those tired of stereotypes. Sexy, too!

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Great Local Colour

Good hot sex, two people I like...a winning combination. Good work, Leora. More!

Quibbles will follow via "Send Feedback."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
absolutely love it!

Not like your usual cliché drivel, this was a perfect balance with an amazing story line. Your very talented, would love to see more similar to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is: WOW!

This story really flows, it all fits together like the pieces of a puzzle. Can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

5 stars!!!!!

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieover 12 years ago

Very enjoyable story. Nice characters that had their own story without too much baggage, side characters that added just enough. The imagery that you brought, well you could picture the scenes in detail... you have a talent there. Nice slow build with Becca and Ben's chemistry, and once they connected things progressed quickly but it made sense. The sex scenes were hot... So many nice things to say!!!

Great job on this one!

~Airdrie

beatrice_dreamsbeatrice_dreamsabout 12 years ago
Canada, sexy? Apparently so!

Well, you made beer and ice fishing sexy, what can I say? I enjoyed this story a lot actually. The characters were well constructed and believable, and the chemistry made sense right from the beginning. I also enjoyed how incredibly Canadian it is - I haven't thought about words like 'hoser' and 'tuque' in years! Well done :)

NatalieRedmoonNatalieRedmoonover 9 years ago

This story is beautiful beyond words. I can picture everything perfectly in my head as you describe then and none of it seems superfluous.

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Thank you...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. This is easily worth 5 stars. Thank you for sharing it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Nice on Ice

Well done! I kept wondering how it would work out for the two and it seems it was going to. Makes me wish I could have been there with them, I could almost smell the trees and the lake. Great story and well written. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous