How to Break the Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can keep this one warm," he said gruffly, tucking her hand inside his and placing them both in his jacket pocket. She tucked her right hand into her own pocket and smiled in appreciation.

It took about fifteen minutes to make their way to Ben's place, they followed the road the whole way, passing one or two other cabins, their windows illuminated.

"Are these yours too?" she asked gesturing.

"Yeah, those two and a few others farther along. They're all full right now, it's been a pretty good year."

"Must be busy for you though," she said, thinking of the amount of upkeep that must be required to keep them all in such pristine condition.

"Yeah, it is, these last few months especially. My uncle's usually around to help out most years but he's been laid up for the last few months, he twisted something in his back"

"Oh, that's too bad. When do you think he'll be able to help you out again? It must be tough to never have a break," she said, thinking, for selfish reasons, that she'd like Ben to be able to have some time off to come and see her in the city...

She knew she shouldn't be planning anything beyond this week—that she barely knew Ben but she felt something special when she was with him and it wasn't just the physical attraction she could feel coursing through her body, though that was powerful. It was more like...a feeling of safety and comfort, like she was at home with him in a way she hadn't really ever been with anyone. She had a momentary urge to stop him in his tracks and bury her face in the warm crook of his neck, feel the scruff of his beard on her face and nuzzle into the warm flannel of his jacket. She flushed, glad the light was dark enough that he couldn't spot the telltale reddening of her cheeks.

"Yeah, it has been, but he's pretty much recovered now, maybe another few weeks or so and he can start helping out again. It'll be nice to have a bit of free time to...I don't know get out of her for awhile, I mean, I love it here, I can't imagine ever living anywhere else but I used to like to travel a bit, see the country and it's been awhile since I've been able to get away for more than day or two."

"I imagine it could be kind of lonely up here too...I mean I know you have lots of friends, but..." Rebecca trailed off, she knew she was digging a little here, what she really wanted to know was whether there were any girls up here—she hadn't seen any since she'd arrived, the place seemed like some sort of male wonderland.

"I supposed it can be a little lonely. I...well, for awhile there I ah, had a girlfriend, Jenna, we were together for two years. She moved in about six months ago and well, I guess she realized pretty quick that this life wasn't really for her. I mean she was country but not, well this country." Ben laughed, gesturing to the dark, towering forest around them. Despite his humor Becca could tell the memory was painful.

Now that they'd passed the few cabins within sight of her own the road was completely dark, Rebecca was grateful that Ben's flashlight was powerful.

"So she went back home?" Rebecca said, now that she'd somehow maneuvered Ben into talking about his past relationship she wanted—no needed—to be clear on how it had all ended. Make sure it had ended.

"Yup. She lives in Haliburton, about twenty k's from here. It's over, Rebecca, I haven't seen her in more than two months," Ben said, intuiting her line of questioning.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be nosy, I just, well didn't want to have some angry ex attacking our cabin with an axe or anything," she said squeezing his hand.

"Don't apologize, I understand why you'd want to know," Ben said. He stopped walking and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her so the light from the flashlight formed a pool around their feet. She could barely see his face but she could feel his breath on her cheek. He kissed her cheek softly and she shivered. His kissed her mouth next, gently. She drew him closer and met his lips. They kissed for a minute then he drew back.

"It's just around this bend," he said gesturing ahead.

She could see them glow of light through the trees. As they rounded the bend she drew in a breath.

"Oh, it's beautiful, Ben," she said, meaning it.

The cabin was set just back from the lake, upon which the thin moon reflected a white glow. It was smaller than the one she was in but with a similar constriction. The wood was dark and gleaming and the trim was a dark red. Four brightly colored Adirondack chairs were placed on the big front deck. An old tin lantern hung near the door casting a soft glow on the house's façade. Ben opened the door and she blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting slowly to the warm bright light of the interior. The inside comprised a large central room with a kitchen off to the left. A large navy sofa was placed in front of the stone fireplace that dominated the room. A bright crackling fire burned in its hearth and a generous supply of wood was stacked nearby. The floor was the same dark wood as the outside and was smooth and worn. Patterned rugs in red and blue covered the floor. Next to the door was a long low cabinet full of books on top of which sat framed photos and several antique bird decoys. A pile of quilts and pattered wool blankets were neatly stacked in the corner. The kitchen, open to the main room was small, the fridge only half the size of her own at home. On the gas range a cast iron skillet sat empty, next to it was a generous pile of lemon slices and a plate with what looked like a dusting of flour and spices. A large mixed salad sat heaped in a wooden bowl on the sideboard and fresh bread sat next to the oven, waiting to be heated.

"You want a tour?" Ben asked, clearly proud to have inspired he look of admiration in her eyes as she took in the cozy scene.

"Yes, definitely," Rebecca answered smiling.

Ben showed her the "office" off to the right of the main room that he currently had filled with sporting equipment. The only concession to the word office was the small desk upon which a computer sat and the piles of books stacked against one wall.

"I ah, haven't, really sorted this room out yet," Ben said laughing.

The spacious bathroom, complete with an antique soaker tub and a shower lay just off to the left of the main room next to the kitchen. Two bedrooms took up the back of the cabin. One with a queen size bed, covered in a red and white checked quilt, the other, Ben's room, was directly behind the fireplace. One wall was entirely taken up by the stone back of the fireplace, which provided heat to the whole room. The king size bed was covered in a white quilt with a large navy eagle on it and small wooden tables stood to either side of the bed. Navy curtains covered the window looking out towards the back of the house and a large armoire took up the left side of the room next to the door. A soft cream colored raglin rug covered the floor.

"This is amazing Ben, I really cannot believe you built this yourself, it's, well, it's amazing," she laughed as they walked back to the living room.

"Thanks," he said, his cheeks flushed a little red at the compliment, he clearly enjoyed showing her around, "I'm really glad you like it, it's, well, it's home," he said.

"It feels like a home. And it's very...you. It just feels like you," Rebecca said then blushed at her presumption.

Ben smiled. "Yeah, I guess it is," he said.

Ben offered her a drink. He uncapped a beer and she sipped on white wine as they sat on the sofa in front of the fire. Rebecca curled her feet up under her and basked in the warm glow of the fire. Ben brought out some stuffed olives and some cheese and crackers and they nibbled while the talked. Rebecca told Ben a little more about her life in Toronto, her recent break-up (really briefly, and she made sure to underscore the fact that it was over) she told him about her childhood in the country and her family about how much she missed living surrounded by nature.

"In some ways you seem like such a city girl, I mean, you look like a city girl," Ben said, "you know, all glossy and stuff," Ben laughed, "but I can see the country in you...a little,"

Rebecca laughed."Just in my accent, right?"

All of her Toronto friends teased her about her "Canadian" accent—her propensity to say "hoh-use" instead of "how-se," "a-boat" instead of "a-bowt" and her sometimes unconscious use of "eh?" as a sentence finisher.

"Yeah, pretty much," Ben said, "well, no, I mean you just seem to like it here, I mean you appreciate things, you really look at them and you, you see them," he finished uncertainly.

"Thanks," she said, "that's a real compliment for a photographer."

Their eyes met and Rebecca felt a wave of electricity pass between them. She was suddenly conscious of how good Ben looked in his soft, light blue button down shirt and jeans, how close his leg was to hers...

Ben cleared his throat, "I'd better get dinner on, you okay with fish?" he asked.

"Like, fish you caught?" she said excitedly.

"Yup, the very same. I went out this afternoon once I got back."

"That sounds great, I haven't had fish that fresh since I was a kid," she said smiling, "can I help?"

"Nope, I'm cooking them like my mom does, pan fried with butter and lemon, so it's really easy—of course I'm not doing it that way because it's easy," he chuckled, "but because it 'brings out the flavor of the fish the best' as my mom puts it," Ben said opening the fridge and pulling out a platter of small white fillets.

"Sounds perfect," Rebecca said.

And it was. The fish was cooked perfectly. It fell apart and in flakes at the touch of her fork and the flavor of butter, lemon and a bit of floury coating melted in her mouth. They had a green salad and fresh crusty bread. It was the best meal Rebecca had had in ages. Getting Ben to believe that took some convincing, he was sure she'd eaten better at one of the fancy restaurants in her downtown neighborhood, but eventually she managed to convince him she was telling the truth. Simple sometimes was best.

She helped him clear the dishes and he briefly tidied the kitchen before they retired to the sofa, drinks in hand. Rebecca felt satiated in so many ways, although when Ben sat next to her, his thigh pressed against hers, she realized there were many different ways to be satiated. She put down her wine glass with a deliberate clink and turned to face Ben. He followed suit, and deposited his beer on the floor next to his feet.

They lips met halfway as they both leaned in simultaneously for a kiss. This time it was not gentle and sweet, instead it was hungry and forceful. Rebecca leaned back so that she was resting against the pile of cushions at the end of the sofa and pulled Ben on top of her. His body was pressed to hers all along its length and he used one strong arm to prop himself up and cradled her face with his other hand as he kissed her. His tongue probed her mouth firmly, and she shivered as he ground his body into hers. She raised her hips to meet his and felt the bulge of his erection through his jeans.

"Ben—" she said drawing back briefly, "can we go in the bedroom?"

She didn't care how bold she sounded, she wanted to feel his naked body on hers, to feel him inside of her.

Ben stood and held out his hand. They walked the short distance to the bedroom, her heart thudding in her ears. She'd never wanted someone so badly.

As they got inside the door, Ben shut it behind him to conserve the warmth that had built up in the room courtesy of the roaring fire on the other side of the wall. He pulled her to him and kissed her again, this time with an almost violent intensity. She met his passion with equal force. His hands traveled along her body then clasped the edge of her sweater and drew it over her head. He stepped back slightly to look at her his gaze traveling slowly over her bare midriff and up to her full breasts, encapsulated by her black lace bra. He pulled his own shirt off, not bothering to undo the buttons, then removed the white undershirt he wore underneath. His chest was broad and well muscled, furred lightly with brown hairs across his firm pecs that tapered down to disappear into the waistband of his jeans. Suitably, his body looked like that of a man who worked outside all day, not like the carefully sculpted, hairless torsos of the guys who worked out at Rebecca's gym. He was sexy as hell and Rebecca felt herself growing wet at the sight of him.

Her breath hitched in her throat as he drew nearer and kissed her once more. His hands began lightly exploring her back, her stomach, then trailed over her breasts. He groaned and gently squeezed one soft mound. Rebecca pressed herself into him encouragingly, wanting, needing, him to explore further. He slipped his hand inside her bra and ran his fingers over her hardened nipple, it inflated further under his touch, every nerve ending in her body seemingly centered in that one hard, peaked nub. He stroked and pinched it lightly, causing her breath to come in broken pants. He withdrew his hand and deftly undid the clasp of her bra, allowing it to fall carelessly to the floor. He cupped her breasts in both hands then brought one distended nipple to his mouth and began teasing it with his tongue, tracing circles around its hard peak and sucking it gently.

"Ben..." Rebecca moaned. She'd never felt this turned on by such small movements.

Her pussy throbbed in time to the beating of her heart, and the light cotton of her panties was drenched with her juices. Ben walked her slowly backwards over to the bed, then laid her down on it. He stood over her, looking down, his desire evident in his eyes and by the massive bulge in his pants, which he cupped in one hand briefly, seemingly unable to control himself.

He undid her jeans slowly, then pulled them free of her body so she lay spread beneath him in only her black thong. She spread her legs a little wider, dying to feel the touch of his fingers between her legs. He undid his own jeans then slid them off, tossing them with hers on the floor next to he bed, then lay down on top of her and began kissing her neck. Now that they were only separated by thin cotton she could feel his cock straining against his briefs as he ground his body on top of hers.

She sighed brokenly and arched into him. He moved slightly to one side, supporting his weight on one bent arm then cupped her breasts in his palm and dragged his thumb over her nipple causing her to moan and flex her hips upwards. He trailed his fingers down her stomach and slid them along the waistband of her panties. His eyes darkened with desire as he looked at her spread form, and he slid his hand inside her damp panties to caress the dripping flesh within. She moaned as he skimmed her flesh with his fingertips, then pushed them inside her two at a time. She shuddered, her body in ecstasy as she finally felt the penetration she had been craving. He began kissing her roughly as he thrust in and out of her soaked pussy with his fingers. His breath grew hoarse and ragged. He suddenly withdrew his fingers, pulled her panties to her knees, dragged his briefs off and climbed on top of her. She felt the hard, distended tip of his cock at her entrance briefly but he pulled back, rubbing the full length of his shaft along her pussy, creating a delicious friction on her clit and coating it in her sweet juices. He leaned over and opened the bedside drawer, his hand emerging with a fistful of condoms. He opened one with his teeth and sheathed his impressive length with it. He straddled her, his legs between hers, her legs fully spread. She was open to him, wet and waiting. She panted beneath him as he looked into her eyes. He kissed her as he slowly lowered his body to hers then, as she bent her knees and opened herself even wider to him, he angled his hips and thrust inside her in one smooth movement. She cried out at the small flash of pain brought about by his impressive size stretching her tight passage then waves of pleasure overtook her as he began thrusting into her in a slow, building rhythm.

Their tongues entwined as they kissed. Their bodies glided against one another as sweat built up between them. Rebecca clasped her hands on Ben's firm ass and drew her legs up, urging him further inside her, wanting to feel him fully. She felt his hard swollen member along each inch of her clinging passage. His balls slapped against her ass wetly with each powerful thrust. She arched her head back and Ben buried his face in her neck, his breath coming in hard, hoarse pants. She made small needy sounds as she felt her climax build. He pumped into her hard and fast several times, then slowed, and eased himself up so he sat on his knees between her legs. His cock was still engulfed within her as he pulled her hips up roughly onto his thighs. He began to rock into her slowly again, with each thrust he withdrew almost completely then pushed back inside her, watching with dark, hungry, eyes as his cock penetrated her sweet hole anew each time. It was too much. The feel of his thick cock stretching her each time he thrust alongside the look in his eyes as he watched his plump head slide between her lips and into her slippery, clinging hole pushed her over the edge. She cried out as her muscles convulsed around his shaft. Ben leaned forward and thrust into her twice as she arched back then he took his own release, groaning as he arched his hips into hers and filled the condom with pulse after pulse of hot juice.

They lay panting, still entwined, for several minutes. Then Ben withdrew his cock from within Rebecca with a wet slap. He gathered some tissues and deposited the condom in the waste basket next to the bed. He leaned over her and kissed her deeply, his hand cradling her face.

"Fuck, that was..."

"Great? Amazing?" Rebecca finished for him helpfully, with a laugh.

"Yeah, all those things," he said kissing her.

She snuggled into him and they lay side by side for a long time. Content to be in each others company, listening to the crackle of the fire in the next room.

"You know, I actually have dessert too," Ben said eventually.

"You mean that wasn't dessert?" Rebecca said playfully, kissing him.

Ben laughed, "Want me to go get it?"

The idea of capping off the best sex of her life with desert in bed—in her opinion, far superior to breakfast in bed—was too much to resist. She nodded eagerly.

Ben stood, and she admired his firm ass and long, lean legs as he walked out the door. He came back a few minutes later with two slices of pecan pie.

"Okay, so I didn't make it but it's from a really great bakery and it's fucking delicious," he said handing her a plate and a fork.

"I don't bake so I wouldn't expect you to," Rebecca said laughing.

She moaned as she took a bite of the pie. It really was delicious. The sweet smooth caramel-y, burnt sugar taste of the filling, the crunch of the pecans and the flaky, slightly salty crust combined in her mouth like heaven.

"S'good," she said around a big mouthful. Ben laughed, and kissed her nose. "I know," he replied.

They finished their pie then reclined back in bed. Rebecca felt herself drifting off, now she knew she was fully satiated, in every possible way.

They spent Wednesday and Thursday enjoying each others company. While Ben worked around the properties Rebecca took photos. She discovered a deep fascination with the minute details of the tiny ice huts out on the lake. Each one seemed unique, each one told a story about its owner, its creator. Some were made of corrugated tin, some of plywood. Some looked ramshackle, like they would barely withstand the season, while others, like Ben's, looked like they'd resist even the foulest storm. One was painted bright blue with a huge Toronto Maple Leafs logo on it, another was clearly the work of a woman or a very self-confident man, was a deep magenta with the outline of darker magenta hearts tracing their way up the side. When Rebecca peeked inside it was decorated better than a Martha Stewart catalogue. One had a large yellow moon painted on its side, a howling wolf highlighted against it's bright surface.