How to Catch Her Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
How my old mistress could catch me again.
5.9k words
3.96
7.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been years since we had seen each other and yet a fire still burned. A fire of domination, ownership, and endless orgasms. My mistress lead me to where I belonged, serving her every whim and need. My Mistress started working on her plan months ago, without letting on. You made new friends and very detailed plans based on you knowing how your slave would react. You came into town for a long vacation and made plans just to say 'Hi' and I was of course looking forward to seeing you. You got me to take a day off work and agree to meet you while my wife was working and not letting her know I was seeing you. Your bait was that you were going to meet some friends and wanted me to meet you there. You told me that it was an all-day drinking date and you would be feeding me all of your pee and try to get one of your girlfriends to try as well. Maybe filling my beer with pee while in the bathroom and any other way you could think of.

I arrived at the bar and saw you sitting there with some older women and some of them on the big side but all attractive. You sat me down in the middle and I was impressed with how friendly they all were. I started to notice the occasional touch and accidental inappropriate touching. Mistress went into the bathroom with one of her friends and with my beer. You poured it out and then filled it with your friend's fresh pee and the two of you came back laughing and smiling big. You put the beer in front of me and all the women stopped talking to each other and focused on me. You told me to finish my beer. I put it to my mouth smelling hot pee as I drought it to my lips. All the women started the 'chug' chant and of course, I killed it.

What I didn't know was that you put something in it to make me drunk quickly and my cock would not stop. In a few the women encouraged us to leave and go back to your hotel. You whisper in my ear that some of the women want to give me their piss and you demand to see it. Mistress knows that having multiple women using me as their urinal and pussy cleaner is her slave's oldest fantasy and I could not say no. No matter the consequences. We drive to your hotel all the while you are fingering your pussy and wiping your dripping juices under my nose so all I can smell is your excitement, and it drives me crazy making it hard to think clearly.

Once inside your room mistress ordered me to strip and change into slutty pink panties, garter belt, pink stockings crotch less panties, and finished with a pink teddy. My cock was throbbing and dripping knowing what's about to happen. You lay me down on the plastic on the bed with my hands tied behind me, and then the blindfold. You tie my ankles to the other corners of the bed. I can't get away or out of this bondage. You pull your pants down and then pull up the blindfold as you lower your pussy onto my helpless face. You are so wet knowing what's to cum, you slide your pussy juice all over my face covering it completely then holding my noise you thrust your pussy into my mouth, let go of my nose and grab my head with both hands as you release a huge amount of pee down my throat. I moaned in ecstasy as your hot delicious pee fills me.

You finish and have me give you your first orgasm. Not with my tongue but just using my face like a ribbed dildo. Your pussy roughly sliding up and down as every contour gets you closer to coming. You start to cum and grind, I can't breathe at all which makes me struggle and move making you cum even harder. I'm in pain and heaven. My cock couldn't be any harder so you knew I was fine. Just then a kick at the door. You put a ball gag securely in my mouth as the five women from the bar come in.

Clapping and cheering commencing as they rush over and start touching your slave, slapping me, twisting my nipples and slapping and teasing my cock. You bring out huge drinks for everyone and the group does a shot to celebrate the day they will enjoy. The joints are burning and I think some other party drugs. I'm already tipsy with I think a Viagra to make sure I can't go soft. 'Ok ladies! This is your free ride. Everyone gets 5 minutes the first round. I want you facing him when you piss down his cum slut throat!' You grab the egg timer, as they all start undressing. They pick a number and you say go. The first woman Lisa, about 60 years old and a big woman climbs onto the bed take a quick couple of seconds to tease and stroke my aching cock and balls and then works her way up to my face. I can tell she has to pee very badly and I can see drips escaping her as she lowers to my mouth. 'If you can make my slut spill any there will be a prize but you can't miss intentionally!' The crowd erupts in laughter.

Lisa is now on my helpless face sliding back and forth adding another coating of pussy juice. She reaches down to hold my nose and my mouth fills with her fat juicy pussy. She is big enough she is smothering me with her clit resting on top of my nose. Just as she gets comfortable a huge torrent of pee, shoots out of her big pussy and shoots straight down my slut throat. I'm keeping up but just barely as I feel a hard slap in the balls that makes me choke enough to spill her pee. They all start clapping and cheering and I think Lisa is about to cum from peeing down my throat. Just as she's finishing she exploded on my face squinting into my eyes and up my nose. It's impossible to breath without sucking her per and squirt into my sinus. Just as she finishes I hear a ding! I completely forgot this was just the first.

All the women start clapping as Lisa climbs off my face and I'm clearly soaked in her juices. She turns around and starts wiping my face with her fingers and making me beg to suck them clean. Next up is even bigger and older. Stacy must be close to 70 and while still very cute with smallish boobs and a big ass but I notice she is applying lube to a couple of her fingers as I hear the timer start. She gets on the bed and takes my aching cock in her hand and strokes it a couple of times then pulls up hard. As I came up, she jammed her two fingers into me and commented on how I was still tight but probably not for long as she started roughly fucking my slut's pussy.

There was some joke going on that I didn't know about but with her fingers tickling my prostate I couldn't even think. She quickly pulls them out, climbs onto her toilet, my open mouth, and then immediately starts peeing, not as hard as Lisa, so I thought I had it made. Then it occurred to me she was even bigger and I couldn't breathe. How long could she pee? Well she was going as slowly as possible. I began to struggle for air and I think it was getting her off. I needed air but the piss just kept flowing I didn't want it to stop either but I had to have air. As I moved my head, her pee shot into my eyes and all the women clapped as one of them bent down and held my eyes open for her stream. You were so wicked and hot. Ding! Time was up and there was to be no breaks for a slut. All the women were clapping and cheering. That was two now that will get a special prize that I was sure would be at my expense.

Next was Lynn, she was about the same size as the others but she was clearly more of a hippie. I don't think she ever trimmed her pussy. It was the biggest bush I had even seen. She was very gentle with me but as she started to mount my face, I felt like she was too far up. My tongue was in her ass and her pee hole was at my nose. I couldn't say anything and when I tried it all sounded like moans, that excited her more. Just then, a trickle of pee started running into my nose. I had to close my mouth to keep from choking but she just kept peeing. She was pissing right up my nose. I could still taste it and feel it running down my throat but it was leaking out for sure. My sinuses burned and they all celebrated my failure. She finished quickly and had time to spread her ass wide, slide up, and order me to eat her asshole. I thought I was going to cum from all of this 'dream like' abuse. However, this was just the beginning. It was on 10 am. Ding and a roar of applause.

'Next!' Marry stepped up, she was actually young and the biggest of the group. I almost felt bad for her wondering how long since she might have had sex. Marry reached for my balls and gave them a good squeeze that made me cry out. Marry loved and hated men and I was hers to abuse I could tell. As she made her way to my face, I could smell her strong pussy. When she swung her leg over my face I could see her I trimmed pussy was very dirty. It look like it had not been washed in days. She was about to punish all men through me. She was ripe but I couldn't help but notice that it turned me on. Must have been an instinct thing. She didn't pee though and just started fucking my face hard. I think she wanted to cum and all I could do was enjoy the ride but in only seconds, she started cumming and squiring in my face to slide back into my mouth and keep cumming.

What I didn't know was that the harder she came her contractions made her prolapse and her vagina insides started filling my mouth with a trusting motion in time with her orgasm contractions. My face buried in her unwashed pussy with her uterus fucking my mouth she started to piss all over my face as she came again. The crowd went wild. I almost felt violated if it wasn't so fucking hot to think of her pussy/uterus fucking my mouth! Another fail for her slave.

Next was Maria, a slightly older Spanish woman who always seemed so nice and mother like to me. She started pinching and twisting my nipples and slapping my cock very hard. It stung but my erection would not stop. 'Ladies this slut likes it rough, don't hold back just don't damage anything' I hear mistress say. Maria bends down and sucks my nipples as hard as she can with her hand covering my mouth so I can't scream. Giving pain must have been something she enjoyed because now she couldn't mount my face quickly enough. Only Maria was going to give a show. She stayed about 6 inches away from my face as she let go. Her large pussy lips made her pee stream spray my face almost as much that filled my mouth. I gulped loudly as she reached down and started to rub her clit send more pee into my eyes and nose. I was covered in her pee and I was in heaven. Ding!

Last but not least, Trish. She was a short woman with giant breasts and a big fat pussy. She wanted no time as she was doing the pp dance. He was above me in second but she reached down and spread her big well-used pussy. It covered my mouth, nose, and some of my eyes with the lips. She let lose before sitting down. This was getting to be too much. I wanted all of her pee and missing it, the last fail. By then I didn't care about anything else than this moment and my amazing mistress who got me there. When Trish was all done, she too spread her ass and told me to get my tongue in as deeply as I could. I could feel her ass allow my tongue in completely, I was inside her ass licking her. She was about to cum when Ding! She was mad and told me I would pay for that later! I couldn't wait!

Everyone clapped and cheered taking turns stroking my aching cock, squeezing my balls, nipples, and anything else they wanted. My mistress was ready to pee again and climes up and I opened wide as you sat you sweet pussy into my mouth. You continued to talk to the group but I couldn't tell what was being said as I swallowed your piss in ecstasy! You didn't move when you were done and I knew to get to work on making you cum again. After a couple of orgasms, I could hear some shuffling and then you got off me.

My legs untied and I was moved off the bed and untied. I was ordered to drink all the pee that collected in the shower curtain. I did with a bobbing erection, while mistresses would relax and watch. Everyone was getting higher and drinking up a storm. I knew I was in trouble and it excites me even more. They let me pee to keep me ready for more pee and they all watched. I was on all four on the floor after fixing the bed. I was directed to crawl on my hands and knees to Trish who hadn't cum yet and was waiting with legs spread wide and her dripping pussy calling me forward.

Trish slumped on the couch to give me better access but had her panties back on just above her knees. She told me to go under and get my face in her pussy, working! As soon as I was at her pussy she pulled her panties up hard, my head pulled in even deeper as she let out a loud moan. Then I started feeling the others spreading my ass as wide as they could and another hand sticking lubed fingers deep into my asspussy. Then more fingers and more. It felt like they were all trying to get inside me at the same time, and they did. I had no idea everything was being videoed. They wanted a group shot with as many fingers inside me as they could and all smiles. Then everyone took turns spanking my ass hard, some softer but in no time at all my ass was bright red with hand prints all over and Trish cumming again driving my face as deeply into her spread pussy as possible.

Now I felt some fingers leaving me and was almost sad but then I felt my asshole stretched open and someone shot in a big squirt of lube. My head started to vibrate and I thought it was all the drug-laced pee I'd been drinking. Trish started to lose it as someone else worked her clit with a vibrator sending her over the edge and squirting so forcefully. It went everywhere as she ground onto me even harder.

Quickly I was ordered to the bed where a stack of pillow was placed in the middle And told to sit on them and then lay down, pushing my hips and cock up into the air. My arms were tied to the corners of the bed and my feet to the others. Mistress came into view and said 'have fun slave but no cumming' as she laughed and all the rest of them did too. They knew I wouldn't be able to no matter how much I wanted. She then held up what looks like a strange rubber band and tell them you will put this on me to ensure no cumming. I thanked my mistress, not knowing how tight it was going to be wrapped around my cock and under my balls. The pressure was intense and made my cock so very sensitive. They all started taking turns sucking me and jerking me off as hard as they could to draw up as much blood into my swollen member as was possible. I knew there was no way I could cum and there was no way I would go soft. I just spent the last 30 minutes drinking hot piss from 7 pussies and now my cock was about to be tortured with my stretched ass leaking away.

What I didn't know was the name of the new game. 'Ladies this is batting practice! You have your on-deck spot of slut's mouth. Then when the time is up you can move to home plate and use that cock/bat for as many home runs/orgasms. The top three batters move onto the next round!' They all toasted to the game and said let the games begin. My mistress being the umpire would make sure home plate is ready. 'Each round is for 9 minutes. Only orgasms on home plate count and no faking!' Of course all the spectators are free to party and or use or abuse any other part of this slut that isn't busy.'

Mistress climes onto my helpless throbbing bright red cock and started the timer. First on deck was Lisa again who needed to pee badly with all the beer, alcohol and shots. She straddled my mouth and let lose another huge amount of piss straight down my throat. Mistress was on her first orgasm by the time Lisa finished peeing. Mistress knew what was in store and could not stop cumming for it. Lisa was not allowing me to make her cum, she would ride my face close to cumming and then lift up and then start again. Mistress was having her fourth orgasm on her batboy when time ran out but everyone knows you can't stop the game until the play is over. Lisa was almost drooling by now to get onto my swollen fat cock. Mistress slides off and Lisa is quick to move.

Stacy was next and doing the pp dance. 'Go' and that was all that was needed. These women were possessed. Lisa slammed her pussy down on my shaft and almost started cumming before she got to the base of my cock. Stacy was pressing her ass onto my nose and feeding me her pee in seconds. I was a slut and really starting to feel like it.

Lisa was pressing down so hard on my cock and grinding away to her 4th orgasm while Stacy make me tongue her slit up and down, teasing it while she worked my nipples without mercy. One of the other women move to one of my hands and I started to tease her clit the best I could. Ding!

'Ok ladies the bar has been set at 4 orgasms, let the horniest pussy win! Lynn your on deck' the rest of the women were drinking and partying it up. This meant that they would all be bursting with pee for their urinal.

Stacy started to ride with Lynn who was filling me with more hot pee. Stacy started to ride me hard and I felt Lynn weight shit forward as she moved her asshole to my mouth and commanded I eat it harder and deeper as she wiggled to get my tongue even deeper. Lynn saw Stacy was slow to cum so she reached out to rub her clit sending Stacy over the edge three times quickly and flooding my cock with her juice at the bell. My tongue and jaw aches from the nonstop action and sticking it out so far but none of the care even a little. Stacy started to shudder just as the bell rang. 'Just under the wire ladies, that's 4 a piece so far we have a tie' all while Stacy finished her last orgasm.

Lynn could not wait and was on my cock before the timer even started. Maria complained right away and it was decided I should be punished for this after the game. Maria told me to open my slut mouth as she drooled some spit into it and then started fingering my throat. I could tell she enjoyed this but it didn't last as she had several beers to give me. By this time I was starting to feel a little tipsy from all the alcoholic pee is was drinking. The women all noticed and started whispering about something all the while Lynn was taking huge bounces up and down the entire length of my cock for all she was worth. She came six times in a row before her time was up and never even slowed down.

Maria grabbed my aching swollen purple cock and started to stroke it furiously while Trish got ready. In perfect timing, Trish started to pee as Maria started sliding my cock inside her. If I could have cum I would have. Trish finished pissing and told me to be very gentle and just tease her pussy, which was a complete contrast to Maria who was grinding back and forth so far and hard I was starting to fear she might break my dick off. Nevertheless, her moving me was turning Trish on even more. Time was almost up and Maria hadn't even cum once yet and time was running short then it hit her like a train. Her pussy shot out my entire cock out and she started having multiple orgasms and squirting all over me and Trish, sending Trish over the edge on my face.

Ding! Last batter up and time to clean and please my mistresses aching pussy. Timer set and Trish slowly moved up and down on my over sensitive cock was starting to make me tremble uncomfortably. My mistress swung her leg over my face and held my nose again as you gently sat your soaking pussy into my mouth and you start squirting in shots of pee and enjoying the feeling of me shaking like your human vibrator. Trish started cumming and cumming and at this point, I can't tell up from down much less who came how many times while I drank endless sweet sexy pee. The final ding. I'm exhausted and can't even move anything. I have to pee so very badly. I'm helped to the bathroom to relieve myself. Just then, one of the women comes behind me and puts the blindfold back on soon as I'm done. I'm pulled back into the room and put onto the bed on my hands and knees with a big pile of pillow to hold me up. Suddenly women on both sides start tying my wrists to my ankles. My crotchless panties letting everything hang out and my pussy aimed up to all cumers! I hear clapping and cheering and more shots! I can't believe what is happening and now all the fingers in the room I think are working my hole, jerking you abused cock and slapping my tender and sore ass.

12