How to Catch Her Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I'm being spread again and I hear my mistress behind me. 'Let's play a game slave! It's called "just the tip". I'm going to stick my big beautiful black cock into your pussy and let's see if you can keep it to just the tip. I'm betting you're just a whore and you will be thrusting yourself against this monster until you get it all in. And that my sexy slut, will be impressive, and remember all these women have had babies! If you can rest this cock, we will release you and you have us all at your service for the rest of the day. But if my slut can't resist my cock and starts fucking hard to take more, then you will remain in this position until every woman here has gotten to fuck you as much as they want with any of these large and lovely strapons! How does that sound slave?' I reply as best I can 'thank you mistress' really the only thing I can say. 'We will set the timer for 15 minutes. If you stay just the head inside you, then you win slut!'

Again, I feel people on each side of me pulling my ass as far wide as it will go and call my mistress. I feel you teasing my hole with the head. I feel motion below on the bed but I can't tell what. I feel hands on both sides of me tilt me back onto your cock as the head forces it way in. Now as I'm tilted up I feel a warm mouth engulfing my abused cock, it feels amazing as my mouth opens wide in a loud groan from both. Someone slides under me in front the hands lower me again with my helpless face being planted into a sopping wet pussy. The mouth is starting to work my cock as I feel the pain in my ass easing into pleasure. The pussy my face is buried in wants to cum and the hands on my head are making sure I bring her to orgasm. She's getting close and it's all driving me crazy. I feel like I have to move. I need some pleasure but know if I move my hole will be fucked hard and long and I still have to go home some time. I do so good at holding out with all the pleasure and now I feel fingers probing around mistress big dildo. Then it happens, the pussy in my face starts to cum 'open your fucking mouth wide slut!' Next thing you know I knew it was Trish or so I thought as she prolapsed again filling my mouth with her pussy and cumming. Her thrust shoved me back onto the dildo taking a good 3 or 4 inches as she fucked my helpless mouth. I couldn't lift up if I wanted to but I definitely didn't want to. The dildo opened me up, I groaned into that pussy, and she came again. An immediate call rang out 'me next'.

I'm tilted up again but this time thrust down even further on to mistress huge black cock. Then laid back down but this time right into and ass with my lips meeting that asshole. She moaned whoever it was as mistress started to ram her cock into me. She drove my tongue all the way into the juicy ass making the owner moan. Then I felt being leans up as she turned over. 'Open wide slut!' My mouth was on the other end of a big double dildo buried in a pussy. As mistress fucked me, I fucked that pussy and my helpless throat on that long thick cock. The woman below was getting ready again as I heard the room stirring and my mistress was getting close to her orgasm.

Then they both started to cum and trying to shove those cocks in as deeply as possible. Then it happened. That double dildo made it into my throat. She was fucking my throat a she came when my lips slid down to her pussy lips and the dildo disappeared. The room and went crazy calling me all sort of names and telling me they found what I'm good for. I knew I was in trouble. My mistress pulled out and I felt sad and empty. I didn't have long to wait. Another dildo was at my pussy, hands grabbed my hips, and she started thrusting. I had just been fuck until my mistress came so hard and now someone else wanted to cum using my pussy. The woman under my face switched and my face was dropped into the next pussy. She pulled her legs up and told me to get my tongue into her ass and I did gladly. I could tell she liked it and then I felt hands pushing my face into her pussy with my tongue deep in her ass. I couldn't breathe as she fucked my face almost as hard as the dildo in my pussy pounded me. I could almost cry from how hard I'm being fucked but then my face was flooded with squirt.

For the next two hours, they took turns fucking me and using me in so many ways to make themselves cum. They truly enjoyed humiliating me and abusing my helpless body and all I wanted was to be used for their pleasure more! 'Well since we all tied in the batting practice everyone gets to stay to the finale!' They were all laughing so hard. No one even cared who won so long as they all got to stay. When mistress knew, I had to be home soon she asked a couple of the women if they wouldn't mind doing the camera work and they agreed. The two women doing the camera work came over to where I was on my knees between my mistresses legs facing away. They both came up to me and teased me calling me a sissy slave and a cocksucker and all sorts of thing. They pulled off their panties and the two biggest cock I had ever seen came into view. Mistress grabbed their cocks and started to jerk them at my helpless face. Then she spoke to them and said 'I can't thank you enough for all your help and work today women but my cum slut can. As she brought both cocks to my mouth and told me to lick them and suck them.

She pulled up the shafts so I could lick them all over. She made sure I sucked their big cum filled balls. It was clear they needed to be sucked badly from all the action they watched. Mistress held me while the first one started fucking my mouth. I could see my mistress hands on her hips pulling her deeper making her bang the back of my throat. 'Here we go ladies the moment we have all been waiting for!' With that, I heard a loud slap on her ass and that did it. Her cock went all the way in to her little pubic tuft of hair in my nose and her balls hanging below my chin. 'Come on girl get your times worth. Fuck her throat; make her your throat whore!' Just as I started to get a little used to it she pulled out and immediately the other girl filled her spot and my throat in seconds. They went back and forth.

The crowd loved it and were all taking pictures and egging the whole thing on. Mistress never let either get too close and asked the crowd what they wanted to see 'Cum on sluts face, maybe cumming down that throat, or maybe with sluts mouth open and tongue out bukkake style? They opted for one deep throat and one on the tongue. These hot hung ladies seemed to fuck my mouth endlessly and pound my throat. They announced they were getting close. The first girl with the bigger cock thrust all the way down my throat and as my throat tried to push her out, it must have milked her cock because I could feel it pulsing and spitting. I wanted to cum so badly but still unable. When she finished she pulled out slowly letting me know she was in charge. The second came up, someone on each side of me held my eyes wide open and I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue as commanded by my sexy mistress, as she stroked that big cock onto my tongue, covering it in this cum and then made sure to shoot some into each of my eyes. Mistress told me not to swallow but hold it there with my mouth open and eyes red and tearing for everyone to get good pics.

All the women watched as the thing keeping me from being able to go soft, was removed. The pain sent me to my knees as a stream of precum that had built up came pouring out of my sore abused cock. The two shemales were on either side of me helping hold me up with one hand and the other hand of both massaging my aching balls and stroking my cock. They teased me repeatedly getting me close to cumming. All of the precum flowing from me into a strange looking container. I could not believe how much was coming out. Finally, they let me cum. It must have been about 4 times the usual amount. They handed my mistress the glass and you proceed to fill it with your hot piss. You return the glass to them and they show everyone the cloudy cum piss cocktail with big clumps of cum swirling. One of them screws something on, I thought it was a baby bottle compete with nipple. What I thought was a nipple was a small rubber 3" cock nipple like something you would see at a bachelorette party.

A couple of the ladies came over and made me start sucking the that little cock and as I did l would get warm streams of piss cum over and over from that cock. My cock started to swell again as all the women sat and watched and the other shemale started to stroke me. She was going to make me cum again and quickly. The other girl pulled the half-finished bottle from my mouth and brought it down on front of my cock. I knew they were going to make me cum again but all over that cock. It was turning on my inner slut and I came big again. I covered that cock is semen and some ran onto her fingers. She handed the other girl half the bottle while she moved her cum cover fingers to my mouth and told me to lick it and show the room what a cum slut I am. I put on a show for sure. Some of the women we several fingers deep masturbating to this show. Then the bottle came back into view and I was told to keep it going and show them how a slut cleans a cum cover cock. They all started cumming and the girls shoved the bottle back into my mouth and suck.

The girls and mistress dragged me to the shower and one by one pissed on my face until all that was left was the two big cocks I had just been sucking for an hour. Mistress made me open while they took turns pissing on my face and then each thrust forward finishing in my throat. I could hear my mistress saying we would see them all very soon.

12