All Comments on 'How to Eat an Elephant Ch. 07'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
"...I've longed to have you on my breasts again."

Same words my mother said to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Husbands too

Some husbands of moms in the Mothers and Sons club would love to have a loving threesome with their wife and son. They're happy to share the woman they love with the son they love. Some of those husbands would also enjoy loving their sons the same way. Bisexual family love exists and can be very wonderful. It's hot too.

Daughters also can want physical, sexual love from their mothers... their fathers and brothers as well. Incest isn't only between moms and their sons. Incestuous loving within the whole family can be a beautiful thing. That's eating a lot of elephants, but one bite at a time it certainly can be done, and it's incredibly fulfilling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story. But...

1. Story has been began from the moment when Jim gave advises to Bill how to seduce Victoria. Unfortunately, there are not a chapter how Jim seduced Sarah.

2. I saw couple comments about that there were no details about seduction Bonnie by Sammy.

I am looking forward to read more chapters about new club members. I believe that this style (short stories with it's own logic) sounds better than long ones (too tedious).

Thank you anyway

direwolf1direwolf1about 5 years ago
Next Chapter?

well Written, Very Hot Story Line!

Im eagerly awaiting the next

installment! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hooked

I check regularly now for the next chapter. I know all stories eventually come to an end, but until then, I'm hooked!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

great chapter. well written. very erotic.

reader_33reader_33about 5 years ago

Oh, this series is killing me. It's so fantastic. Thank you for giving us such awesome stories.

nassauguy_2001nassauguy_2001about 5 years ago
Love this section, so true

"That's a move that is unmistakeable in its meaning. Every woman who has ever given a blowjob knows that signal. It is so hardwired in their brains that a simple touch by a man to their heads evokes the image of giving a blowjob. Kiss a woman and cup the back of her head while you're doing it, and I guarantee the image of a blowjob flashes through her mind."

ratimomratimomabout 5 years ago
Very hot part

I liked this part very much.

Wow...What a fast move by Mat..Mat unable to control his sexual feeling about his beautiful and hot mom Susan...He hugs her ,presses his hard boner to her beautiful soft ass, kisses her and then enters finger in her pussy. And that is with lust ignoring love factor. Susan hurts by Mats such loveless move. And why not she would hurt when second man in her life who was not speaking with her properly from many months, who does not show respect to her feelings or does not show any love towards her and suddenly started extreme physical with her, it will definitely hurt her feelings.

Liked to see Billy, James and Sammy teaching Mat how to eat his elephant(SUSAN) with love and respect.

As Mat wanted desperately to fuck his beautiful mom, he started faking love and respect towards his mom, and Susan melts.

She gives him chance to fuck her at lake side, under a tree down open sky. It was very hot fuck session.

I love Susan having natural red bush on her beautiful pussy.

I would like to rate it more than 5 star.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

So fucking hot! Loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

MunchABunchMunchABunchalmost 3 years ago

5 stars plus

This has got to be the hottest series I've read in a long time. Not only do I have a hard on that needs draining but to be able to be that person with your story telling. You don't know the gifts you share.

Now let's have a big get together and have fun.

MAB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The way the author presents it, any son can fuck his mother if he sets himself to the goal and has patience. I'm not sure I believe that. I think if the mother has sent any signals, that may be the case. But some mothers are just unattainable. I guess the thing is to make the first move and see what happens. How many sons have slid their hand across mom's ass? Close to a hundred percent? So what did she do? How did she react? Anything less than WW III, and I guess that's a signal. Once you get her thinking about fucking you, even if she's thinking she'll never do it, then it's just a matter of patience.

I'm betting the reason most guys don't fuck their mothers is that they lack patience and focus. Mothers think it's a passing phase.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous