How to Eat an Elephant Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andididit
andididit
1,062 Followers

She didn't say anything, but hugged tighter to my body. I was throbbing hard. I was laying on my back and she was curled on her side. She put her leg over mine, and I reached down to rub the back of her thigh.

"It's hard to think of you as anything but my little boy, but I know you're a man now, Matt. That has become very clear to me lately. I still remember bringing you here when you were little, though. You always loved it up here."

"Of course I loved it. I was with you, Mom."

"You'd run around the meadow chasing butterflies. Do you remember the time you got stung by a wasp?"

"No, I don't remember that at all."

"Yeah. It stung you on your thigh, right here," and she reached down and touched the inside of my upper thigh. "I had to suck the stinger out. What that must have looked like if anyone had seen us."

Holy shit! Did Mom just refer to something looking like a blowjob? Is that what she meant?

"What do you mean?" I knew what I thought she meant, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Oh, you know. There was a young couple on the other side of the meadow, and it looked like they were doing something very similar."

We laughed, but my laugh was tinged with desire. "What did it look like they were doing?"

She punched my chest. "Oh, you're just trying to get me to say it."

I still played along. "Say what, Mom?"

She raised her face to my ear and whispered, "You just want to hear your Mom say 'blowjob,' don't you?"

I was on fire. Hell, yes, I wanted her to say it. I took her head in my hands and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. She responded just as I hoped she would, and when we broke our kiss I whispered back to her, "Did that answer your question?"

She snuggled her head back on my chest, resting her hand on my stomach. I said, "You do know how much I love you, don't you?"

She sighed. "Yes, I do know, Matt. I've struggled with it, but I do know."

Wait. I hadn't said anything about wanting her. I said I loved her, and now she had conflated the two.

I kissed her again, and put my left hand on her right breast. The nipple was standing erect, and I noted she was not wearing a bra under her tank top. I lightly squeezed her breast, then took her nipples in my fingers, squeezing and lightly twisting it.

She moaned. "Oh, Honey, I've always had sensitive nipples. Be careful with that. You don't know what it does to me."

But I did know. I could tell. Her breathing was heavy and her face was flushed. I lowered my head to her breast and sucked gently on the nipple, through her tank top. I grasped the nipple with my lips, teasing it and sucking it. She took charge, as I hoped she would. She reached down to the bottom of her tank top and lifted it over her breasts.

I was in awe. Those beautiful, creamy breasts, covered with a spray of freckles. The areolas were a light brown, and they spread magically as I teased at her nipples with my fingers. I lowered my head, taking her breast in my mouth.

"Oh, God, Matt. You have no idea how I've longed to have you on my breast again."

"And you have no idea how long I've wanted this." I sucked, teasing her nipple with my tongue. She held my head, pulling me into her, and then moved me to the other breast. Her breathing was ragged. She was practically panting.

"You know how much I..."

She shushed me. "I know, Matt. I know how much you've wanted this. You don't have to say it. I tried to deny it. I tried to tell myself we could never do this. I just can't help it. Please don't hate me later."

"Are you crazy? How could I hate you? I love you. I love that you're letting me do this," and I kissed both nipples.

She was getting into it and we kissed deeply again, with my hands practically mauling her breasts.

I wanted to be strong. I wanted to wait her out. I knew she wanted to see my dick, and I was determined to make her go for it herself. But I couldn't be that strong. I did what I would do with any woman in that situation, and I took her hand to place it on my dick.

"Oh," she said. "Oh."

She gently rubbed the length of it, and then closed her hand around it. We continued our kiss, with me working her breasts and her working my dick. All the cards were on the table now, and there was only one way this was going to end.

I reached down and undid the button on my shorts, then unzipped them. I took her hand and put it inside my shorts and on my dick. She moaned softly, and looked in my eyes. Her green eyes were half shut, and she said, "Matt..."

I kissed her on top of her head. "You know what? I think I may have gotten stung by a wasp."

She laughed out loud. "Maybe I should check, then, huh?"

"Maybe you should," and I gently pushed her head down toward my stomach.

That's a move that is unmistakeable in its meaning. Every woman who has ever given a blowjob knows that signal. It is so hardwired in their brains that a simple touch by a man to their heads evokes the image of giving a blowjob. Kiss a woman and cup the back of her head while you're doing it, and I guarantee the image of a blowjob flashes through her mind.

She slowly continued her move down my stomach. She took the waist of my shorts in her hands, and I raised my butt up so she could slip them down. I was laying there with my dick as hard as a rock, right at Mom's beautiful face. She gently kissed the head of my dick and murmured, "Where did that big thing come from? Must have been from my side of the family," then she opened her lips and took me in.

She sucked me, moving her hand up and down on my shaft, and then added a bobbing of her head to the motion. Maybe it was because it was her, and maybe it was because she knew what she was doing, but that was the best blowjob I've ever had. She had it all. The sucking. The scrubbing of her tongue on the head of my dick. The pumping of her hand. The bobbing of her head. As she bobbed up and down, her red hair fell across her face and I reached down to hold it back so I could watch her do it.

"Oh, oh, do it. Suck it. You know how much I've always wanted you to suck me. Suck it. That beautiful face on my dick."

We say things in passion that sometimes sound pretty stupid, I guess, but truer words I had never spoken. I had dreamed of what it would be like to have that red hair falling over my dick, and here it was.

"You'd better stop and get up here. I don't know how long I can hold it."

I had gotten ahead of myself before, and I wasn't going to take any chances. "Can I touch you? Can I taste you?"

This time it was my turn to have the hand on my head, pushing down.

I slid down, kissing her stomach as I went. Her skin was so pale it was practically translucent, with a light covering of freckles. As I kissed her belly, she gave a little shudder of anticipation, and pushed my head harder. I slipped my hand into the leg of her shorts, tracing her panties with my finger, and then slowly undid the button and zipper. She raised her butt off the blanket and I pulled the shorts and panties down off her feet.

I knew that Mom colored her hair, fighting the gray, and didn't know what to expect when I got her pants off. I was blown away. Her pubic hair was a bright red, almost orange. Her pussy was a creamy pale, with light brown freckles around it. I knelt beside her, enthralled by the beauty of it. This was always my dream. When I thought of making love to her, I always imagined looking at her pussy and getting my mouth on it. And here I was. I looked up at her. She had her right arm beneath her head and was looking at me through half-veiled eyes.

"Disappointed, Baby?"

I wanted to make some clever comment, but in this moment words simply failed me. I shook my head, then reached for her pussy with my hand. This time I put as much love in my touch as I could. I lightly traced her pussy with my finger, causing her to shiver, and then gently inserted my index finger in her moistness.

Bending down, and then laying between her legs, I softly kissed her clitoris. I gave it a tentative lick, and she took my head in her hands and pulled me into her. It was glorious - I simply don't have a better word for it. Her smell was strong, while pleasant, and just the thought of smelling my Mother's pussy almost sent me over the edge. I have always liked eating pussy, and believed I was pretty good at it. If I wasn't good, I was at least enthusiastic, and I put everything I had into eating her pussy. I fingered her G-spot, licking and sucking, and in practically no time she had her first orgasm. If I expected screaming and moaning, I didn't get it. She stiffened, shuddered, and gave a soft sigh, then pulled me up to give me a deep kiss.

"Where did you learn to do that?," she asked me. "You're pretty good down there."

"I have waited my whole life to get my mouth on you. I just did what came natural."

She laughed, softly. "Uh huh, Baby. That doesn't come natural. I know plenty of men who can't do what you did."

"Can you make me better at it for you?"

"I don't know how, but I'm willing to let you practice as much as you want." She was whispering in my ear.

After a moment, she reached down for my dick. Mom's hand, holding my dick. I'm not sure I had ever imagined that, but it was wonderful. She pulled me over onto her, and placed the head of my dick at her entrance, then reached around to my butt to pull me in.

Our first time was gentle and loving. I slid in and out, with slow movements, while she arched her belly up to me. Gradually increasing the speed of my fucking to her urging with her hands on my butt, we began loudly slapping bellies. She started giggling, and then we were both laughing. "I hope no one can hear this," she said.

I looked around, theatrically. "Nobody here but us chickens, Boss," I said in my Foghorn Leghorn imitation, and she laughed again, then we started fucking again. This time there was little gentleness, but a steady and powerful joining of our bodies. She stiffened, shuddered, and fell back. "Oh, Matty. Twice. You've made me cum twice. I never do that, Honey. Thank you."

My Mom just thanked me for fucking her. I guess I was a good boy.

We laid there in each other's arms, whispering. I don't know about you, but I love pillow talk after the first fuck. That's when you can finally open up about everything and ask anything, with few limitations.

"When did you decide we were going to do this, Mom?"

"I don't know, Honey. It's like I never really made a decision. It just seemed to flow naturally. I have to tell you, I'm still not convinced we did the right thing. I'm your Mother. Mothers and Sons aren't supposed to do this, you know."

"But you knew how much I've always wanted you."

"Oh, of course I knew. Every Mother knows when her son begins to desire her. We try to put it out of our heads, but it's always there. You were always a walking erection."

"You noticed?"

"How could I not? It was always there, wasn't it?"

"But why did you decide to let me?"

"Honey, I didn't let you do anything. We're doing this together. I let us do it."

"But why? Not that I'm arguing, but there must have been something. You weren't happy with me a couple of weeks ago."

"That's because you treated me without respect. I admit I wanted you to do it, but you didn't show me any love. That's all I wanted from you. Love."

She continued. "I can't put my finger on exactly why. I gave it a lot of thought, I can tell you that. It seemed to me to be like a continuum."

"What do you mean?"

"What you wanted was clear. I realized that I wanted the same thing, but I had a lot of resistance to it. I thought about what would let me go through with it. A continuum, you know, with extremes at either pole. If a doctor had said to me, 'Your son needs to have sex with you or he will die,' then of course I would do it."

I laughed. "I thought I would die if I didn't get with you, Mom."

She laughed, too. "I know. I know. But at the other end of the continuum, there was 'Mothers don't do that, and that's absolute.' Then I started working it in. I finally realized that you really wanted it, I thought you really needed it, and have I ever been able to deny you anything?"

"You didn't get me that Camaro when I was in high school."

"What really swayed me was how you've loved me the past little while. That's all I ever wanted from you, Matt. That's all any Mother wants from her son. Maybe I was being manipulative, but I saw that offering you a little incentive got me what I wanted. I guess I went overboard, though, huh?"

I laughed again. "You, manipulative? Say it ain't so. But if this is manipulating me, then I'm all for it."

"Promise me you'll always love me like this, Matt. Promise me."

"You don't even have to ask. You'll always be my Number One, then I sang, 'I want a girl just like the girl who married dear old dad.'"

I expected a laugh, but she got serious. "That's another thing. Besides the wrong of doing this with you, I've been unfaithful to your father. I love your Dad, Matt. I always will."

"I know that, Mom, and I don't want to cause any problems between you. But you and I will always have this."

"But we always have to be careful. You can never show any sign in public that we're doing this."

"So I can't eat that beautiful little red-haired pussy in public?"

She slapped my shoulder. "You men. You're all alike. Seems like every man is fascinated by my hair down there."

"Whoa. How many have seen it?"

"Down, boy. Not that many. You're part of a very select group now."

"How about Uncle Joe?" I knew this was pushing it, but I had to know.

She raised herself up on her elbow and looked at me. "What do you think you know? Where did that come from?"

"I know if I had a big sister like you, I'd want to see her and touch her. I remember one Thanksgiving and I walked in on you and Uncle Joe kissing in the kitchen."

"I'm not ready to talk about it, Matt, but your Uncle Joe and I were very close when we were in high school and college. I love him a lot."

She took my dick in her hand and gave it a few strokes. "You ready for round two?"

This time she was much more insistent in her fucking. I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "Show me how you fuck Uncle Joe," and she began fucking frantically and, this time, she was moaning and whimpering in my ear. Where before, her orgasms were subdued, this time she went crashing over the edge.

"Whew. You know how to push your Mom's buttons, don't you?"

"I'm still learning, but I want to know all your buttons."

"Some of those buttons are pretty private, Honey. But I guess what we're doing is pretty private too, isn't it?"

"Will I be one of your buttons now?"

"Oh, yeah. You're a big button."

I put my mouth back on her left breast, and started sucking again. She held my head while feeding her breast to me. I was in heaven.

That night we all had dinner together after Dad got home. Mom was practically ebullient. Dad asked her, "What's gotten into you, Susan? You seem pretty happy."

"I have my two main men with me. That makes me happy."

It made me happy, too.

andididit
andididit
1,062 Followers
12