All Comments on 'How to Eat an Elephant Ch. 10'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Susan and Matt never appeared (not ever mentioned) in this story. Did the author decided that they are not members of club? Thanks

reader_33reader_33about 5 years ago

Hi, thanks for another awesome story. Eagerly waiting for the next mother who will experience mind blowing sex with her own son.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Another sexy story between a Mother and Son

Looking forward to the next story

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Another awesome story

Can’t wait for the next story

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Another AWESOME STORY

Wish I still had a Mom

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
wow

each chapter seems to get hotter and hotter. this is your best one yet. ENCORE!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

I love the series! I agree with the other commenter, though, that Susan should have been included with Karen's lunch since she's in the club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

One more issue.

Major idea of this story is EAT AN ELEPHANT PIECE BY PIECE. If you take first 7 parts then everything OK but if you will read the following ones you will find out just seduction. Moreover mom initiate process not son. Yes, I like these stories but I believe that author just forgot an objectives. That's it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

you can write a story very fast & i like it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Okay

It's still good I guess, but I feel like this is an entirely different story from the first couple chapters.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
A possible Plot Twist

With Karen's artistic talent, shouldn't she be painting some of these women, their sons, and perhaps even a couple together ?

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
Just a Thot

Could Karen contribute more to the club by painting some of the members.

?

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Another Awesome story

Will they even run out of MOTHERFUCKERS...

I don't think so

ratimomratimomabout 5 years ago

At last old women(Karen) got what she wanted...A good fuck to her pussy by her married son. This women wasted her 20-25 years and now at the age of 58 got a hard cock of her son. It was better if she got it at the age of 35-40.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh Andy....

"You're cock is just so big and hard Andy," Karen moaned. "Harder baby, fuck me harder," "Oh yes, just like that, you feel so good inside of me," Karen squealed! "Oh mom, I love fucking your tight pussy, I can't believe how good you feel," Andy replied.

"You're going to make me cum soon," Karen squealed! "Oh yes, oh god, fuck Andy, I'm going to cum." "Oh Andy, oh yes, oh honey, oh honey, oh honey, ah, ah, ah, so good, AAAAAAAAAAAHHH," Karen shouted nearly at the top of her lungs!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous