How to Ejaculate Like a Young Man

Story Info
This is how I increased the force & volume of cum I produce.
966 words
4.47
73.5k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whispor
Whispor
222 Followers

I've always been self-conscious about the size of my penis and testicles. I'm on the small-to-average size, but always been able to sexually satisfy all of my lovers. One aspect of my sexual function that I've always been personally proud of has been the volume and force of my ejaculations. The amount of semen I would produce can only be described as "copious" and I could easily ejaculate over my head and onto my own face. Sadly, as we age our ejaculatory function becomes diminished, often dramatically so. After mourning the loss of my own ejaculatory prowess, I found a way to restore it to the way it functioned when I was a much, much younger man.

Here are the methods I have found successful in restoring my ejaculations to a more copious, forceful state.

Hydration. I cannot stress this enough. You must be well hydrated in order to produce a healthy amount of semen. You should be drinking the recommended amount of water for your age, but the best rule of thumb is to dring enough until your urine is clear, and have to urinate frequently. There are numerous other benefits to being well hydrated, too.

Kegels. Do them! Do a web search for instructions on how to do them and how often as the information is readily available on the net. You will see a noticeable increase in the force of your ejaculations in as little as a week, and even more as time goes by while continuing to practice them.

Expectorant. A what?! You may not already know what an expectorant is. When you have a cold or congestion, an expectorant thins the mucous secretions that your body produces. While it has the desired effect of thinning this mucous in your lungs and nasal passages, it also has a direct effect on the prostatic fluid that you produce. I discovered this by accident once when I was sick but very horny. Having loaded up on expectorants and water, the volume of semen I produced was noticeably larger when I masturbated and ejaculated. The chemical name of the expectorant is guaifenesin. Do not buy it with a decongestant included as that will have the opposite effect. Take this a few hours before your planned ejaculation.

Hot bath. Most of the time, just a hot shower won't do the same as a hot bath in a bathtub. Make the water as hot as you can tolerate and keep your pelvis submerged for at least 15 minutes. This increases bloodflow to the prostate and pelvic area, and is also an effective treatment for prostatitis.

Prostate massage. So many men have a hang-up about inserting anything into their anus. Anal penetration does not make you gay! There are a lot of nerve endings around your anus and they feel good. That being said, prostate massage will increase the volume of prostatic fluid that is released during an ejaculation. The prostats is a very "spongy" organ, and manual pressure on it releases the fluid similar to the way wringing a sponge does.

It is almost impossible for a man to massage his own prostate with a finger, so unless you have a partner who can do this for you it might be best to purchase a prostate stimulator. If you are lucky enough to have a partner who will do this for you (as my wife does for me) be sure and read how to do it effectively. The prostate has two lobes, and is best massaged from the center toward the edge (again, a web search is your friend for instructions.)

Prostate stimulator. When I'm traveling for work, my time alone in a hotel is a masturbation holiday! I can get naked, watch porn, and edge for hours prior to achieving my orgasm and ejaculation. When I do this, I take my prostate stimulator along on the trip. I personally enjoy anal stimulation. There's something deliciously erotic about feeling that thing stretch my anus right before my body "sucks" it inside me and into its desired position. The benefit of having one that is contoured like a finger is that when you perform the Kegel muscle contraction, your anus squeezes it and presses it against your prostate. This releases prostatic fluid into the urethra (commonly known as milking the prostate) and it may ooze out the tip of your penis. It also loosens the fluid up that's inside the prostate similar to the way a prostate massage does. Upon ejaculation, your anus is rapidly contracting. This forces even more pressure against your prostate which in turn increased the amount of prostatic fluid released.

Pinch it off. There's one more thing that I discovered by accident. As you get older, your urine flow is often diminished by an enlarged prostate. If you pinch the tip of your penis prior to urinating, try to urinate, and then release the pinch you will see an improvement in urine flow and your ability to empty your bladder. When you reach the point of ejaculation, gently pinch your glans so that your urethra is closed off. Allow two "pulses" of your ejaculation to occur, and release right when your third contraction occurs. The force and volume of semen is greatly increased, and I find the pleasure of my orgasm is intensified.

Let me know if you get a chance to try these steps out and see an improvement. My wife was amazed at the amount of semen I can once again ejaculate, and with the exception of the prostate activities I do all of the above steps when I know she's going to give me a blowjob. That ensures she has a lot of my semen to taste and swallow, as well as a more erotic facial if we're making a video.

Whispor
Whispor
222 Followers