All Comments on 'How to Ejaculate Like a Young Man'

by Whispor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Sounds like excellent advice, thank you. I’ve found increasing my hydration has helped a lot in how much I ejaculate. My wife has loved the change and we both enjoy me eating her cream pie after intense copulation. We also love seeing me blow my load over her tummy or her tits. Sadly she’s not into receiving a facial.

I’m now going to try the other tips in your piece. Thanks again.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 4 years ago
Helpful

That’s all interesting. I’m an older happily married man and will try these things to see if they work for me as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
supplements

I eat lots of fresh vegatables and take zine. That plus the pineapple I eat has increased my cum production per my wife and male lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'll try it

In the last year after being in and out of chastity plus lots of edging, my cum just oozes out when I ejaculate. Going to try your tips. Would use to be able to shoot my cum about 3 feet when I was 55 and now at 58 I m a dribbler. Much rather be a shooter 😁

Rome888Rome888almost 3 years ago

Good information....I am sixty six and sometimes produce nothing...like a dry cum. A few years back and older gentleman shared with me that I should take pumpkin seed extract or pumpkin seed oil. I took the soft capsules as indicated and my cum increased by a lot and was much creamier. I may have to try that again along with some of the tips in the story that I had not known about. Rome

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

thank you for writing that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you very much for this and your other stories. Very helpful for me.

I can relate to beta type but also to the alpha type. My wife wants both and it seems I can be both. Saying this - I only realize that now after reading your excellent article about beta type. She wants me to serve her, she decides when I ejaculate. We are turned on in that dominator - serving sex. But it can totally flip. During sex when she gets horny enough she becomes very desperate to come quick and hard to orgasmn. I love my big cock and fucking her hard I become total alpha male. Full of confidence talking to her about squirting a big load of sperm in her and all over her and impregnating her which always makes her come. Me too, of course. That horny hard fuck - almost always from the top with her legs incrediby wide open with a dripping begging pussy offerred - would make me ejeculate very quickly. But I don't. I am practising Sexual Kung Fu for many years and learned and loved to orgasm without ejaculation most of the time. To achieve that, I deliberatly imagine to become a woman being fucked, I relax and get soft and stop the alpha male dominant hard thrusting and become passive to her movements. She feels the softening of the penis and panics even more. The fear of not getting the sperm and/or orgasm makes her even more desperate and she starts taking over like a dominant alpha male would be. When I feel the switch I often say gently but firm: "Yes, you fuck me good. Fuck me more. Fuck me harder." My body perception changes (a bit of weed and other drugs help there) and my penis is now her penis fucking me from underneath. I feel her vigana forcefully milking the long cock on its entire lenghts but also feel amazing vaginal orgasmic feelings. I could do that for a long time but unfortunately wy wife isn't practising Sexual Kung Fu and comes with a beautiful orgasmn which I enjoy also very much. I then go back being a beta male pleasing and kissing her and stop sex because she can only handle one orgasmn while I can mastubate (and potentionally fuck with the right woman) for hours with dozens of orgasmn. I turn 60 this year so age is not an excuse to have great, great sex. Sexual Kung Fu by Matak Chia - so grateful to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhispor@Whispor
I was introduced to "regular" porn as an early teen in the mid-1980s. However, after reading my first issue of Penthouse Forum around the same time I was definitely hooked on written erotica.

story TAGS