How to Fight Racism

Story Info
Mother punishes her son for his racist outburst.
3.7k words
3.59
70.9k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
634 Followers

"How did I get here?" Alex thought to himself.

It seemed like a harsh punishment to Alex. How indeed? The hotel room wasn't an expensive one but it was still an inconvenience that Alex had to pay for it. He knew what his punishment was but waiting on the edge of it was worse. He shifted on the chair to make his crotch more comfortable, not that it was possible with a chastity cage. After a full week of wearing it the ache had worn away and Alex barely knew it was there until he sat down.

Alex was a small lad of 18 years of age and was slim built. His hair was short; his skin was pale and was a stereotypical pasty white boy. Although at 18 he never really grew much body hair. Alex had just a small mound of pubic hair and just enough on his leg to feel the wind when he wore shorts.

Alex's mother, Judy, was changing in the bathroom. He dreaded what she was going to be wearing when she came out. After all, seeing your own mother dressed like a slut to gain the approval of other men and being open about it was almost as uncomfortable as his chastity cage.

Judy is 38 years old. She is blonde and blue eyed and still looked good in a short dress. Her boobs had sagged a little and she never did lose that little bump on her belly from child birth, but she still looked in good shape none the less. She had Alex young with a rich boyfriend whom she married. Judy's husband was working away almost every day. In fact, she saw him one day a month except for holidays.

Its a bit of a confusing start but let's jump back a week or two just briefly. Alex's mother had attended marches over the last year for support of black power rallies. She had made friends with a few fanatics (as Alex liked to call them) who seemed to have influenced her a lot regarding racial issues amongst society, issues that over the last few years were becoming more highlighted and had pretty much put black people in a higher social status than white people. Judy had welcomed the changes and was in full support of them and her new friends in the black power movement.

So when Alex said something racist to his friend while they were watching TV and his mother heard it clear as day there was a bit of an argument. It led Alex to say a few things that you shouldn't say regardless of social position. Judy was furious and was out to punish her racist son. She had taken away his video game console, his laptop, his phone, his tablet and even refused to wash his clothes or show him how to wash them himself. Judy stopped buying him deodorant and shampoo. So Alex smelt rather terrible when he begged her to buy him stuff and wash his clothes.

Judy was cunning. She hatched a wicked plan to punish her racist son, with advice from her friends in the black power movement of course. When Alex was at his wits end he said "I'll do anything to get my stuff back mummy! Please!" he pleaded.

"Anything you say?" Judy replied to her racist son.

"Yes anything!" Alex insisted.

It was at that point that Judy led her racist son to her bedroom and took out a chastity cage still in the box as new from her drawer.

"If you wear this for one full week and accept the punishment that I decide at the end of the week no matter what it is, only then will I give you everything back!" she told him.

Alex was so blinded by his own greed and privilege that agreed to the terms. He normally masturbated at least once a day but he could manage a week without whilst he wore this metal contraption around his cock. After two days he was so frustrated by his lack release and the uncomfortable steel that he had not considered the punishment that his mother was going to hand him at the end of the week.

When punishment day had arrived, Alex was surprised that his mother had leaded him to a hotel and made him pay for it. He had thought that paying for the room was his punishment but it was only part of, the beginning really. When they arrived in the hotel room with one double bed, Judy sat Alex on the bed and told him what was going to happen.

She told him that four black men from her black power movement group were coming to show him what happens when he starts preaching racism in her house. Alex originally thought that she had arranged for them to come and beat him up, but that sounded a bit harsh. Why would you beat someone up in a hotel?. It wasn't until Judy started unpacking a small bag that she told him what it was.

"In a short while, four black men are coming to this room! They are going to come in here and they are going fuck me! You are going to watch every second of it! They are going to tease you and torment you while they do it! You will learn your lesson!" she snarled the entire statement to him.

Alex still wasn't totally sure that it was going to happen after she told him, but the longer he sat there the more he worried. It wasn't until she said "I'm going to get changed into something slutty to get our masters all fired up!" that Alex realised that she might not be joking.

So, Alex was sat on the chair dreading what was going to come through the door. First his mother came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a pair of heels that were perhaps a bit over kill for the situation. She had a black baby doll dress that was see through and only just covered her crotch. Through the material of the dress Alex could see her black thong. His mother's legs were smooth and so was her crotch judging from what he could see.

Judy walked over to her racist son and grabbed an item out of the bag on her way. She handed a small amount of material to him and said "Put this on!".

Alex investigated it and realised that she was telling him to wear a French maid's outfit. "C'mon, strip and put it on!" she barked.

Alex's head was all over the place. He didn't even argue. He just stripped while his mother watched him and put on the maids uniform. It only just covered his caged cock. She threw a pair of shoes at his feet with frilly socks stuffed in them. With a stern look like that Alex knew that he was supposed to put them on. The shoes were shiny and small heel on them with a single strap across the top.

Judy stood up and walked over to Alex. "When our master's arrive, you will address them as sir! You will speak only when you are asked a question or to thank them for giving you this punishment! You will not resist! Do as you're told and you'll get your things back!" she said.

Judy lay across the bed on her side with her hand supporting her head up. It was an awkward ten minutes. Alex would have been glad that there was a knock on the door if didn't know what was on the other side.

"Answer it!" Judy commanded.

Alex walked over to the door and opened it. As soon as it was open wide enough for a six foot black man enter the room, there was a six foot black man entering the room. He put his hand on Alex's shoulder and pushed him into the room. When they reached the bed, he forced Alex down onto his knees at the foot of the bed.

"You will kneel before us boy! At all times unless we say otherwise!" he bellowed into Alex's ear.

Three other black men followed behind them and were cat calling at Judy. This made Alex mad but what is a five foot five, skinny 18 year old supposed to do against four six foot and well built and toned black men.

"Woo! Look at that fine piece of fuck meat, men!" said one.

"This dog is hungry!" said another as he made howling noises.

As they climbed on the bed and began grabbing and touching any part of Alex's mother that they fancied, he realises that this was in fact happening. Before he knew it shirts were being thrown to one side and trousers were dropping. Alex gawped at the sight he saw. He had heard rumours that black men are much better endowed but always assumed it was a myth. When they were all naked, Alex saw that they bigger while flaccid than he was erect. Four inches doesn't seem so average now.

Alex thought "Those are going to defile my mummy!" as they piled on the bed around her as she lay on her back. Judy began to suck on a black cock either side of her as the two that weren't being sucked were slipping fingers into her thong.

"Come here boy!" said the man that entered the room first. "Come and take these panties off your slut mother!"

Alex got up while trembling and crawled onto the bed far enough to reach a hand on either side of his mothers thong. As he looked up at his mother, who was looking back with a devilish smirk, he saw how big those huge black cocks actually grow. They were as big as a TV remote or a pint glass but nine to ten inches would be Alex's guess. He pulled on his mother's thong as she moved in motion to allow him to do so. Once past her waist, she raised her legs up in the air and Alex slid the thing up them.

Once the panties were off he looked down and saw his mother's pussy. She had a snail trail of pubic hair but other than that it was well shaved. The black men on either side saw that he was staring and laughed.

"No pussy for you white boy!" one said.

"Yeah now fuck off on the floor, on your knees where white boys belong!" said the other.

Alex kneeled at the foot of the bed and could still admire the view of his mother's pussy. It was a butter fly shape with a small gaped hole at the bottom. He felt the cage around his cock tighten as his body wanted to give in and sport a raging erection. He tried to control it but it twitched away despite his efforts.

"Looks like the white boy is enjoying watching his slut mother get used!" said one man.

They laughed as they switched around. One black man who was hard as a rock got up and walked around the bed to Alex. His cock was pointing upwards and bounced as he moved.

"Ok you racist bitch! Beg me to punish you!" he said.

Alex choked on his breath but the man was patient. Eventually he said "please punish me sir!" said Alex.

"Kiss my foot!" he demanded as he clicked his finger.

Alex leaned forward and kissed the top of the black man's foot. The man turned and climbed onto the bed to position himself over Judy. Alex had the perfect view. He saw the big dark purple head sink into his mother's pussy as she whelped. He didn't ease into it at all. He slammed his big cock home, balls deep and began to pump away creating a squelch every time he plunged into her. Each plunge and squelch was match with Judy's moans.

Soon all the other black men came up to Alex to demand begging to be punished. Each man swapped over, taking turns at ploughing Alex's mother in the missionary position. After they all had a crack, one man flipped her over and lay on his back and pulled Judy onto him. This prompted one man to find a bottle of lube and mount Judy to double penetrate her. A third man was getting his cock sucked. Judy was a three hole slut in front of her racist son. The fourth man however came up behind Alex and grabbed him by the back of his neck to throw him closer to the action.

He grabbed Alex's head to point his eyes at his mother's onslaught. "Look at that boy! That what you get for being a racist pig! This is your future!" he said through gritted teeth in Alex's ear, just as Judy squealed out "I'M CUMMING!"

Judy's arse cheeks rippled as she was pounded and every contact came with a slapping sound that filled the room. There was no way anybody walking past the room could not hear what was happening, what with the moans and occasional squeals and grunts. All Alex could do was grip onto the edge of the bed as his cock twitched in its cage uncontrollably.

When each man had a turn on Judy, they threw her into the next spot to fuck her. This time she was thrown onto her front facing Alex as one man lay over her and pounded his huge black cock into her pussy. Each thrust pushed her closer to the end of the bed. Alex was commanded to hold his mother so she didn't get pushed off. His arms interlinked with hers and she was held down to be fucked.

A huge black cock crept over Alex's shoulder and Judy just opened up her mouth receive his cock. The man had one foot over Alex's head on the bed and was thrusting in and out of Judy's mouth. Alex felt a huge pair of black balls graze his ear, forcing him to move his head out the way.

Once again, each man had their turn. This next position had a role for Alex. As Judy got up, panting from the fucking, a hand grabbed Alex and threw him on the bed. He flipped onto his back and before he could do anything his mother was straddled on top of his face. Not touching but close enough for Alex to smell his first pussy. The scent rushed through him, almost like a drug and set his twitchy cock cage to go into sport mode.

Judy leaned forward to receive the next cock. Alex watch helplessly as a huge black cock entered his mother's pussy inches from his face. Warm juices occasionally dripped onto his face. He didn't know if was his mothers or if it was pre-cum. "I'M CUMMING!" Judy squealed again. This time a good amount dripped onto Alex's face.

After every man had his turn fucking Judy or being sucked by her, they changed position again. This time back to missionary. Alex was told to keel again and was shouted at for trying wiping his mothers cum juices off his face. There was only one man on the bed this time fucking Alex's mother. The other three were standing around Alex stroking their cocks and enjoying the show. Alex had a bad feeling.

Ten minutes went by when all of a sudden, the black man that was pounding Judy roared like a lion and was thrusting harder with less rhythm. Alex saw the man's balls pulsing as they pumped their sperm into his mother's pussy.

The man pulled out and of Judy and climbed off the bed, but no one got on. Alex had a bad feeling.

"Your time to shine white boy!" said one man into his ear. Just then, three black men threw him onto the bed. "Lick it clean boy!" the man demanded.

Alex looked at his mother. She beckoned him closer with her finger. "C'mon, come clean up your master's mess!" she said wickedly "Come and suck all that spunk out of mummy's pussy, but don't spit it out or swallow it!" she said. "If you do then you won't get your stuff back!".

Reluctantly, Alex leaned in and began to suck as much cum out as he could. "Keep that arse up boy!" demanded one man. Then Alex felt a huge hand slap his arse cheek followed by a stinging pain. "Don't stop boy!" Then all four men had begun to slap his cheeks as he sucked the spunk out of his mother.

When he couldn't feel anymore warm spunk flow out of her whole, he tried say so with a mouth full of sperm, fresh from a black man's nut sack. "Des no more! Des no more!" he tried to say as his voice was muffled by the black seed.

"You want us stop slapping your arse? Then shout black power!" the man demanded.

Alex was so desperate to stop them slapping him; he started to shout black power, with a mouth full of sperm, fresh from a black man's balls. "BACK BOWER! BACK BOWER! BACK BOWER!" he tried to say as he was trying his best to stop the sperm from dripping from his mouth, which failed. Sperm was running down his chin.

They pulled him off the bed and back to his knees. "Don't you dare swallow that load boy!" one man said.

So Alex kneeled before them with a mouth full of sperm, unable to spit or swallow. He wasn't sure why he would want to swallow anyway.

A second black man went to bust his load into Judy. Within minutes, Alex was back on the bed sucking out sperm from his mother's pussy while being spanked and being told to shout BLACK POWER! Over and over again. He had even more spunk in his mouth now and one load was easily a shot glass full of spunk. More sperm ran down his chin and dripped onto his chest, running down his body.

Round three. Again Alex was on the bed on clean up duty, spanked and shouting black power until the black masters were satisfied. He was back on his knees and the sperm was running between his little caged cock and running down the inside of his leg, until round four.

After the fourth load was sucked out and he had been spanked, Alex was back on his knees. His mouth was full to the brim with sperm freshly pumped from four black men's balls. It tasted bitter, salty sweet in his mouth.

"Aright boy, you can swallow!" said one man as they started to pick up their clothes and get dressed.

One big gulp and he felt the warmth run down his chest. He wanted to wretch and be sick but also release his own sperm so bad.

Judy sat up and looked at her racist son. "I hope you've learnt your lesson about being a racist now!" she said to her son.

"I'll never say anything like that ever again!" replied Alex.

"Good! then perhaps you'll be attending some marches with me my friends here who have just taught you that valuable lesson!" she said.

"Yes mummy!" replied Alex.

"What do you say to your master's?" she asked Alex.

"Thank you for teaching me this valuable lesson sir's!" Alex said as looked at his Masters.

"Anytime boy!" and with that they left the room.

Judy went for a shower as Alex was left kneeling on the floor. He reflected on what had just happened. He thought about how hot it was but was afraid to admit it. He noticed his own pre-cum was dripping slowly from the slit in his cage.

As Judy left the bathroom she said "You can shower at home! We have to check out in ten minutes!" She wasn't wearing much more than she wore for their master's. She wore a dress that was tight fitting to her body but so low cut that Alex could see his mother's pussy when she sat down. No panties either. It was strapless too so it was already slipping down to reveal her cleavage.

Alex quickly got changed and left the room having only wiped the sperm from his chin with the maids outfit. He went hand it back to his mother but she insisted that he kept it.

Alex had a few funny looks from one or two of the staff at the hotel. Everyone else was looking at his mother. They were probably trying to get a glimpse of her freshly fucked pussy.

As Judy drove home, Alex could see her pussy again because when she moved her leg to put a foot on a pedal her dress slipped right up over her waist. It was as if she was just wearing a boob tube.

When they got home Judy unlocked her son's chastity cage and told him to jerk off right there in the living room in front of her. Alex had learned to obey this day. So he dropped his pants and it was a few yanks before his sperm dribbled out onto his hand. Although it wasn't anywhere near the amount that those black master's produced, it was still more than usual.

"Good! Now go and wash that hand in the sink!" she ordered.

From that day on, Judy dressed sluttier. She wore short skirts, boob tubes, hot pants when she went out anywhere, and wore her sexy lingerie around the house. Alex had suffered an endless amount of erections from then on but Judy didn't mind.

Even though she was a married woman, she invited her black bulls over quite often to fuck her brains out. Sometimes Alex was at college, sometimes not. Neither cared anymore. It became common place to hear the sounds of sex throughout the house. Even while Alex had his friend over or when he answered the door to a delivery man, you could hear her moans or squeals or even grunting from one of her bulls.

There was one thing that did bother Alex though. Since his punishment, he was never invited to watch.

Revan7
Revan7
634 Followers