Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Childhood friends grow up with an obsession.
9.6k words
4.43
49.1k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
626 Followers

My name is James. I live at home with my mom. Dad left years ago after cheating on mom and now has a family on the other side of the country so its just me and mom. Mom is a gorgeous woman of 40 with black hair and a gym toned body to die for. Her tits were just about big enough to get two hands around each boob and they bounced when she wore a top that allowed them burst out of her top. She had a well toned ass that she worked on in the gym with her life long friend Sadie.

Sadie was a woman in an identical situation to mom. Her husband left her and her son a long time ago after cheating and has not been back since. Sadie was a gorgeous woman with blonde hair and similar tits to mom. Like mom, she had a peachy ass and was toned like mom. Mom and Sadie were best friends since they were in school together. Coincidently, Sadie also had a son called Tim. Tim and I were best friends. We had been best friends since we were babies. We had been born within a month of each other and we went to the same nursery and schools. Tim and I were inseparable and we still are.

When I say that Tim and I share everything, I mean everything. We are practically brothers in all but blood. We weren't exactly popular growing up. We often got bullied and picked on and we were considered to be the nerds. Tim and I grew in a time where being physically better was more important than being smart. I wasn't cool to be nerds but it was to be a bully or sporty person and popular. Tim and I were neither. We are both short, skinny and in no way athletic.

We grew up through our teens very confused and curious. A time when we should be chasing girls and we just failed miserably. Tim and I being the smart ones decided to try and find out why with some good old fashioned data collection. The results led us down a path that would make us who and what we are today.

We noticed that the girls often blew us off with cruel remarks. They were almost insulted that we tried to flirt with them. As for the other boys, most had better luck. The white boys who had popularity were faced with mixed reactions depending on who they were hitting on. The black boys had almost 99% success. That statistic led us into more research that gave us a firm belief that girls were more interested in the black boys rather than the whites. In fact the girls often only settled for the white boys when the black boys were no longer available. As soon as there was a single black boy then it was easy to see that they could steal a white boys girl with ease. Tim and I were convinced that girls wanted black.

When we researched the internet we ended up on some rather explicit websites. These sites explained to us that black men were far superior in every physical aspect. These aspects were the things that were basic attractions to women that appealed to their primal nature.

Tim and I spent hours watching videos and brainwashed ourselves with the pornographic information. It lead us to where we are now.

A few years later, Tim and I had become cuckold wannabes. We were worshipping black men on the internet and white women who worshipped it too. We had become supporters of black superiority movements. Tim and I were now 20 years old. We attended college together and we would always stop by my house on the way home as it was closer. We waited for my mom to leave for the gym with Sadie, Tim's mom and we would run upstairs, turn on my laptop and start searching for the porn that had us hooked. BBC, Interracial, cuckold, BNWO, sissy, chastity, queen of spades, snow bunny, gang bang and MILF. We especially loved watching MILFS take on several black cocks. The reason being was that we were both fantasising of our moms becoming queen of spades and participating in BBC gang bangs.

We had our favourite gang bang videos up and we both dropped our pants. We kneeled before the laptop with both of our little cocks in chastity cages and we started the vibrators to work on the metal cages. We had our locked cocks dangling over a plate. The game we often played was that whoever came last had to clean the plate. Both our balls were desperate to release. We had been locked all week and had been witnessing white college girls get picked up by black college boys and then our moms in their skin tight gym wear. We had been desperate to cum just like everyday when we rush home.

The vibrators buzzed against our cages and sent tingling sensations through our locked cocks. Within minuets, I exploded my sperm onto the plate. I moaned as I did so and then a moment or two later Tim did the same. We both had quite impressive loads of cum. If we were disciplined enough to avoid cumming for a few days it was even more impressive. I watched as Tim licked the plate clean. We high fived and sat on the bed together.

"Wouldn't it be so hot if we turned on the laptop one day to see our moms getting blacked in a gang bang?" Tim said catching his breath.

"Fuck yeah! I don't think I'd need a vibrator to cum. Id cum just watching!" I replied.

"You think that our moms watch BBC porn too?" asked Tim.

"I couldn't tell you. They've never really had any boyfriends that we know of so they must do something to get themselves off" I told Tim.

"Maybe your mom has a dildo in her drawers?" Tim suggested.

I sat and thought about that for a moment. "Why don't we go look?" I suggested.

Tim smiled and we jumped off the bed at the same time and headed for my moms room, still locked in our chastity cages. It was an immaculately clean room. The bed was made neatly and there wasn't any clutter in the room at all. "You start on the bedside drawers and I'll check out her other drawers" I told Tim.

We rummaged around and found nothing but clothes and other bits and bobs in the drawers. We both went to the big closet and searched in there as well. We found some sexy heels and some smart clothes in there but no sign of any dildos or sex toys. We made a last ditch effort to find something in her bathroom but again nothing. We went back to our rooms and sat on the bed again, a little disappointed.

"I wish there was a way we could know that they watch porn or something. It must be on their phones!" Tim said. This gave me an idea.

"What if we sent some porn to them?" I put to Tim.

"But they'll know we sent it!" Tim said.

"Not if we use a different number!" I said to Tim smiling.

"James that is genius!" Tim said.

"We get a couple of phones and we send them porn. I'll send some to your mom, you send some to my mom and we will see what happens. We just need to pretend that we are random strangers sending porn" I said. Minuets later we ordered some cheap phones on the web. It would take a couple of days to arrive.

Mom soon arrived home and Tim left with his mom. Mom was glistening with sweat as she looked through the fridge to decide what was for dinner. She had skin tight leggings on and a skin tight sports bra that squished her tits together.

"Can you set the oven off to 200 and start boiling some water sweetie, I'm going for a shower!" said mom.

Two days later, the phones arrived in a package. Tim and I got to my place and mom pointed towards the package on the coffee table. "Something has come for you James!" She said.

I grabbed it excitedly and Tim and I rushed off upstairs. "Were are you two going in a hurry? You look like you are both up to no good!" Mom said sternly.

"Err It's just a thing for college, a project we are doing!" I said nervously.

Mom stared at us for a moment with a suspicious look and then shrugged her shoulders "Whatever, have fun boys, Sadie and I are off to the gym!" she said.

Mom left and we started to set up the phones. We had ben so excited for the phones that we didn't even think about getting the vibrators out. We downloaded a messaging app that both our moms used and added their user names to the app. We both sent a message saying hello and we waited. The messages hadn't been read yet as the icon on the screen indicated. At that point we started to upload interracial porn ranging from mild to extreme on the phones to send them depending on how things went.

Time flew by while we were setting up our naughty plan. Time went so quick that mom and Sadie had returned from the gym in what seemed like ten minuets. We agreed that we would wait for a reply later and Tim went home with his mom.

I helped mom cook dinner later that evening and then I decided to turn in early. Evidently Tim had done the same thing. He text me to let me know that my mom had replied after I had been upstairs brushing my teeth. Once I was in bed the phone that I had bought to send Tim's mom Sadie porn had lit the ceiling up.

"Who is this?" the reply asked.

I thought of what to reply while my heart raced. "My name is Gregg!" I replied. I wondered if that was a very vague message and convinced my self that auntie Sadie wasn't going to reply but the the icon at the top indicated that she was typing. I waited patiently.

"Ok lol! Why did you add me? Do I know you?" She asked.

"No you don't know me! I added you because your profile pic is sexy as hell lol!" I replied. It was just a picture of Sadie in a pair of denim shorts on a beach with a tank top. It wasn't exactly a hot picture but Sadie is pretty damn hot.

"Thanks lol! Your pic isn't too bad either hehe!" she replied with a winking face. I put a picture of a well chiselled black man in a pair of really tight shorts that left no imagination to his bulge on my profile.

"Thanks! I get that a lot lol! I bet you get told how sexy you are all the time!" I replied nervously. My heart was beating hard in chest now.

"Mostly by creeps at the gym lol!" she replied.

"Well I might be a creep but at least I'm not at the gym lol!" I typed with a laughing face to indicate I was joking.

"With a body like that you must spend a lot of time in the gym?" Sadie replied.

"Yeah I do! Where are you from? I asked her, even though I already knew where she lived.

"I'm from London! Where are you from?" she asked.

"I live in Scotland! Its a shame you are no where near!" I replied back with a winking face.

"Why? What would happen if you were near?" She asked.

I thought about how a black alpha male would respond and thought that he would be very forward and straight to the point. "I'd ask you if you wanted to meet up and maybe you'd like to get your hands on my big black cock!" I said. I sent a picture of a the same guy in the profile picture only this time he had his huge black cock out of his shorts and was fully hard. I waited for a reply. Sadie had read the message but there was no sign that she was typing back. I was convinced that I blew it.

After a few minuets, Sadie replied. "Oh my god! That is huge!" she said.

"Do you like big black dicks?" I asked her.

"I've never even had a black guy!" she said "I don't think I could take that monster!" she said with a laughing face.

"Sure you can, you just need practice and your pussy can be stretched out! I'll warn you though, it's true what they say. Once you go black you'll never go back. You'd be too stretched out to even take a smaller cock lol" I told her.

"I don't think I'd ever need another dick again if that monster stretches me out lol" she said.

The next message I sent wasn't a text. I sent her a video of a blonde MILF getting spit roasted by two big black cocks. Again I waited. My cage tightened up at the thought of Sadie watching that video. I wondered if my mom was watching the same video and then my locked cock was twitching.

"Oh my god! I'm so wet right now!" Sadie replied. My cage bounced on my crotch as I read the message. The worst thing was that I couldn't unlock it. Tim had my key and I had his, that way we couldn't be tempted to unlock our selves.

"I'm going to make it my mission to make you want a black cock so bad that you fuck the next big black cock you can get you hands on. I don't care if its not me. I want to convert you." I told her. I sent her a few more videos of BBC gang bangs and amateur videos of white women being fucked hard by hung black guys.

While I waited for Sadie to finish watching the videos, I grabbed my other phone and went to text Tim. As I was texting him I heard mom walk past my room and enter her own room.

"Hey buddy, how is the plan working?" I asked him.

Five minuets later after no reply from Sadie, Tim text me back. "Good! We'll talk later!" He said. I took that as a good sign.

Just as I was falling asleep, the phone lit the ceiling up. I opened the app and saw that Sadie had sent a picture. It was a picture of her gorgeous tits in the mirror. Her bottom half of her body wasn't visible but it still made my cage almost break with how hard that made me. I was humping the air as stared at the tits of my best friends mom who I had known all my life. I replied with a wide eyed emoji and some love hearts and left it there. It was getting late. I didn't get a wink of sleep after that.

The next day was Thursday. I met Tim on the way to college and we couldn't wait to show each other what we had encountered the night before. Tim also looked like he had no sleep too.

After a long half day at college, Tim and I walked to my house as always but with a bit more pace this time. We got back to find my house empty. Mom did not finish work for another hour and would be half an hour after that to get home. Tim and I rushed upstairs and quickly opened up the messaging app we had used to entice our moms to black cock. I went first. I showed Tim the messages that led up to me sending her BBC porn and then eventually the reply his mom gave. I saw his trousers pulse as his locked cock twitched and attempted an escape.

"Oh fuck me!" he said, followed by a short pause. "I only saw her tits once and that was when I walked in on her getting changed" he said.

I sent him the photo as he began to show me what he been up to last night. His texts started off similar to mine. Slow and steady but quickly escalated. Once Tim had sent my mom some images and of BBC and a few videos, she was getting more and more into it. Eventually, late in the night she sent him a picture as a response. My mom was on all fours and was pointing the camera behind her so that you only see her peachy ass in the air and half of her face. My own locked cock was bursting to get some release of its chastity.

Tim and I got the vibrators out and in seconds we were both blowing our cum onto the plate at the same time. The plate had a large puddle of our sperm on it which we both instinctively began to lick up together. After that we began to send more videos to our moms in hope that they might continue their generous pictures for us.

Mom came home and still hadn't read seen the video that Tim had sent her. She greeted us as normal and headed up stairs to change into her gym wear. We kept an eye on the messaging app to see when she would open it and sure enough, once she was upstairs, she was watching the video that Tim sent her. She replied with a big smiley face.

Tim began to message mom while she was upstairs. He asked her if she had ever had a big black cock. "No but you're making me want to lol!" she replied with a devil emoji.

"I'll buy you a dildo if you like? Then you can get a taste of what you could have" Tim said.

"Hmm, I like the sound of that!" she replied. Mom then sent Tim a link to her amazon Wishlist and she added a huge ten inch black dildo which incredibly stated that it was realistic. Tim and I were just about 4 inches. Tim paid for it Immediately and the item was ordered. My mom was now the owner of a BBC dildo. I had planned to do the same with Sadie. Its only right that they both have a BBC dildo in their drawers. Later I did the same thing. I managed to persuade Sadie to let me buy her a big black dildo.

Over the weekend I watched with anticipation as the amazon delivery guy came to the door. I watched mom take the long and discreet package and hurry upstairs. She returned immediately after and carried on with her day with a big smile on her face.

The next week after that, Tim and I spent any time we had alone sending more and more interracial porn to each others moms. They had started to get very into it. They had even begun to message us at random times of the day to ask for something naughty and we sent more extreme stuff as we went. Eventually we were sending them videos about white women breeding black only and BNWO propaganda videos, which they both loved when the saw the videos of chastised white boys cumming in their cages.

By the beginning of the week after, mom and Sadie had gone quiet. They didn't send any more requests for videos. They were reading them but not responding to any messages went sent. They seemed to be going about business as usual. Eventually after another week, they finally responded.

I was lying on the bed as Tim was playing video games when the phones screen lit the room up. I looked at the notification from Sadie. "Are you a white boy?" she asked, completely out of the blue.

"Yes, why? did you think I was black from the profile picture?" I replied.

"At first, yes! But after a bit of thought, I realised that you were a white boy" she told me.

"Is that all right?" I asked.

"Maybe! If you do something for me first then it might be okay!" She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I want you to send me a cock pic!" she demanded.

"Okay!" I responded. I looked at Tim and said "Hey Tim your mom has messaged me, she wants me to send a dick pic, she also knows I'm a white boy!" I said with a slight hint nervousness "Can you take a picture of my caged cock?" I asked Tim.

Tim paused the game and took the phone. I stripped down and we did a little photo shoo in my room, without showing my obviously. I did one on all fours so she could see my locked cock from behind and my smooth ass. One was a close up of the caged cock and another was of me on my knees, again without showing my face because that would be stupid.

As I sent Sadie the pics, Tim also had a message. It was from my mom asking the very same questions as Sadie. Just like Sadie, mom also asked for a few dick pictures from Tim. This time I was the photographer. We took the pics in the same positions and sent them. After that we had no reply at all. They were both quiet for a few days until Friday came.

Tim and I were in my room when we heard mom and Sadie walk in the house. Mom called up the stairs "James, Tim could you two come down here now!" mom shouted. She didn't sound angry but rather that something was urgent. Tim and I went down the stairs and saw our moms sat on a two seated sofa waiting for us. We stood there wondering what they wanted but they just stared at us, until Sadie motioned us to sit, so we did.

There was an awkward silence for a moment before mom spoke up. "We know what you two have been doing!" she said with an almost cocky tone.

I sat there as my heart dropped into my guts and tried to play dumb, Tim apparently was thinking the same. "I don't know what you're talking about!" Tim said.

Mom looked at me. "Me neither!" I replied to her stare.

Both mom and Sadie went through their phones and pulled up the pictures we had sent them of our locked cocks and held them in font of us to see. Again we tried to play dumb. There was no way she could link that to us. "Why are you showing us that?" I asked as calmly as I could, which was shaky at best.

Mom looked impatient now. "Okay then, if you want to play dumb, I'll make you feel dumb!" she began as she took a deep breath. "These pictures were taken in your room James! That is your bed with yo bed sheets! That is your alarm clock! That is the picture of us all on holiday a few years ago on your bedside table! To top it off you both made what you thought was a fake profile but used your own names and email addresses on your accounts" she finally ended you a deep breath to regain some air.

Revan7
Revan7
626 Followers