How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She imagined herself in her parents big king size bed with her mother while her father was forced to sit in a chair and watch them. It made her pussy shudder. She couldn't handle this right now, there was no way she could sit in this class for two hours. She quietly excused herself to her professor claiming she was ill and started to make her way back to the apartment. Before she went home she needed to relieve herself because she was a walking bundle of sexual tension.

So she made her way to the ladies room and proceeded to finger her cunt till she came. Sure enough it was her own mother's face she was picturing as she came. She also pictured her father sitting and watching while playing with himself. She just assumed he must be smaller than average because everything she had read on the subject mentioned that most cuckolds were below average penis size.

After she finished playing with herself she brought her fingers to her mouth and cleaned her own juices off. Over the last few days she had tasted herself so many times from thinking about this weekend and she was now more curious than ever what another woman would taste like. She was in a quandary now about this weekend all due to Donnas' comments. She was sure that if something happened this weekend with Katie and her mom that at some point she wouldn't be satisfied just watching. She was sure that she would lose her lesbian cherry this weekend and finally be able to claim she was bi-sexual.

Now she wasn't so sure because she much more that Katie tended to romanticize sex. She thought it might be worth waiting a while longer to experience her first woman if that woman could possibly be her mother. She wondered if Joanna would appreciate taking her daughter's same sex cherry and if it would lead to a stronger bond between them. She thought the wait might be worth it because she had always wanted her bond with Joanna to be as strong as Katie's was with Donna.

She would talk more with Donna but she decided to just play voyeur this weekend. She remembered Katie mentioning the video camera at home and she could offer to film their adventures. She wondered if Donna would go that far, she knew Katie had no problem with it because she had filmed her roommate more than once with her full knowledge and consent. Katie was a complete exhibitionist and actually got more turned on when she was being filmed.

What a coup it would be getting Donna and Katie's first time together on video. The two of them could always watch it and relive the moment that would change their lives and relationship forever. She would have to ask Katie to return the favor if the opportunity ever came up with her own mother.

As she was leaving the school she got a text from Katie letting her know that she and Donna were shopping for clothes for the club that night. She also let Trish know that everything had a green light already but they were still gonna play it as they had planned. Then as if she could read her roommates mind she reassured her that nothing had actually happened yet between her and Donna. She renewed her promise to make sure that Trish would be there the first time it did happen because Donna wanted that now too.

Trish headed home to find her vibrator and work off some more of the excess sexual tension she was constantly feeling between her legs. In her fantasies all sorts of things were happening and they all involved Katie, Donna, and Joanna. She thought it was a little odd that there were no men whatsoever in her fantasies except for her father. His role of course was to play servant to her and Joanna. She had never thought about it before but seriously wondered if maybe she was gay.

She liked being with boys but she had never felt so in touch with herself sexually as she has the last few days. That sexual excitement had all been the result of thinking about women. First it was Katie and Donna and now her mother Joanna. Not to mention her ongoing attraction to Katie that she just hadn't had the nerve to make happen.

She just shrugged her shoulders and didn't let the label bother her. She just lay in her bed with her fingers moving rapidly over her clit calling out all the women's names she was thinking about. Straight, gay, it really didn't matter to her, what excited her was how she was getting more in touch with her body. It felt like she was finally waking up sexually and it thrilled her to no end.

Katie and her mom had been making the rounds of all the trendiest clothing shops on the lower east side. At first Donna had hesitated going to those types of shops because she just didn't have the self confidence she needed to shop there.

"Honey, this store is for young women like you, not middle aged soccer moms like me!" she protested as they went into one of the first stops Katie had in mind.

"Let's get one thing straight right now okay Donna, do you trust me?" Katie asked her mother.

Donna hesitated just for a second and Katie felt it. She needed her mother to give herself totally into her control this weekend. She felt like she knew exactly what Donna needed and it had nothing to do with them winding up naked together. That was just going to be a result of what she was trying to do right now.

She just couldn't believe her mother's self confidence about her body was so low. Her mother was rocking a body that most girls her age would kill for. In fact Katie and she could be twins if it wasn't for their age differences and different hairstyles.

They both had boobs that made both men and women's mouths water at 34dd. Katie was much more comfortable showing hers off then Donna was but she was going to make her mother realize how much of an asset they were.

Speaking of asses, while they wouldn't necessarily be called bubble butts by any stretch both mother and daughter had curved behinds that filled out anything they wore beautifully. Katie could remember more than one occasion at home after she discovered her attraction to Donna seeing her mother's ass jiggle in her swimsuit near the pool. She had just wanted to grab them and sink her teeth into them even before she had ever been with a woman.

Katie had gotten into some serious porn watching since she left home and whenever she found herself with her incestuous fantasy on her mind she would pull up one of two porn stars on her computer, Ava Adams or Rayveness. Either of them would get her off while thinking about Donna because they both had the beautiful black hair that her mother had and the three of them shared the same body.

She liked Rayveness just a touch more because she had big old soft titties that reminded her more of her mom but facially Ava Adams was a little closer to the mark. That's why as she was pulling Donna by her reluctant hand into the second of the shops Katie had in mind she was baffled by her mom's reluctance.

"Yes baby, I trust you but remember the same way you accused me of being biased this morning about how you look, you are the same way not only because I'm your mom but because you have the hots for me too!" Donna told her. She giggled a little as she said it because it was still very strange that they had both acknowledged their attraction for each other so fast.

"Would you believe an independent source? If I could get a totally unbiased opinion would you start to believe in yourself a little more?"

"I guess so, but what do you have in mind?" Donna asked hesitantly. She hoped that Katie wasn't just going to start asking people off the street, she would be mortified. Then she remembered she had agreed to follow her daughter's lead this weekend no matter where it took her.

"Get in the store Donna; I know the owner intimately as one would say. She and I have shared more than coffee on a number of occasions. She has an impeccable sense of style and she obviously has great taste in women too since she picked me more than a couple times!"

"Oh my god I'm going to meet one of your lovers, Katie..." Donna asked getting all flustered and nervous all of a sudden. It was true she had fantasized about Katie with boys and recently with women but to actually meet someone who she had slept with was different.

"Hey Donna, relax and remember that you are in my hands this weekend. These hands will make sure that you have an unbelievable time but they will also protect and guide you. Trust me; trust the daughter that you have given so much love to over the years." Katie said softly.

Then she leaned in and kissed her, not the kiss of a mother and a daughter that most people would see but a lover's kiss. It was not a huge tearing off the clothes kiss it was small and soft and full of love and sensuality.

Donna couldn't believe her daughter's lips were on hers outside of this store. She returned the kiss timidly at first. She wanted this more than anything on earth right now but was so nervous. She didn't think she was even this nervous when she and Jack kissed for the first time.

She felt Katie's tongue run over her lips urging Donnas' own mouth open and she parted her lips. She felt the first touch of her daughter's tongue on her own and it sent sparks throughout her body and into her pussy.

She took hold off Katie and gave her full access to her mouth. It wasn't for long and it was just a test of the waters for them both but when they broke apart they were both breathless and staring at each other.

"Oh my god mo...Donna, that was the hottest kiss I've ever gotten." Katie whispered.

"Baby I know the road we're going down isn't one we expected but give me more of that please...give me much more of that!"

"I promise that was just a tease Donna but you have to trust me and believe that I have both our best interests in mind!"

"Yes baby, yes, I trust you totally. I'm sorry if I get reluctant sometimes but it's been so many years since I've felt like I do right now!"

"Okay so let's get into the store and get you that independent opinion you seem to need so much!" Katie said leading her mother by the hand.

Unknown to either of them the owner of the store and former lover of Katie's had witnessed their kiss outside. She felt a slight pang of jealousy run through her because she had loved the time she had spent with Katie. She had found her to be so completely uninhibited and open sexually and so mature for her age. She had hoped to have something lasting with her because she felt they both clicked on so many levels despite their age difference.

Naomi Johonsonn was only 3 years younger than Donna and had found herself more than flattered when the young beauty named Katie had first come into her shop. She had been captivated by her looks and especially her confidence when they spoke.

One visit had turned into two which had led to dinner which had led to Katie's bed. Naomi had been divorced for 2 years and had never been with a woman before Katie but had no problem following the younger girls lead. The things she had done to her body still made her tingle at their memory. They saw each other 4 times that led to sex when Katie dropped the bomb on her.

She told Naomi that she had to stop seeing her because she had a rule. She hadn't informed her of the rule ahead of time because she didn't want to risk losing one possible minute with her. Her rule was four dates and no more, she didn't want any emotional connection to grow between her and her lovers. She felt that the fourth date was the limit on keeping things casual and refused to go past it.

At first Naomi had been heartbroken because here was this beautiful young woman wanting to be with her. She had opened her eyes to a whole side of herself she never knew existed and now she was going to abandon her just like her husband had.

She remembered that Katie had felt horrible about how hurt she was. She had never envisioned her getting so attached so fast. So she bent the rule slightly for Naomi, she stayed friends with her. They became very good friends and Katie helped her get past her even going as far as introducing Naomi to her latest love Trina.

Trina was the same age as Katie and she had no rules about limitations on dates or anything of the sort. What she did have that she seemed to share with Katie was a taste for more mature women. So she and Trina had hit it off spectacularly to the point where Trina had moved out of the dorms and into Naomi's heart and apartment.

Of course there were still remnants of her feelings for Katie stored within her. She was after all her first woman lover and she had changed her life entirely. So when she saw the kiss between Katie and another older woman outside the store she couldn't help but be saddened a bit.

She saw that they were coming inside the store and she made herself move away from the window. She didn't want Katie to know that she had seen them. She wondered about the depth of the kiss she had witnessed, it wasn't a noncommittal type kiss. There had been feeling and emotion behind it and she wondered if Katie had finally met someone who could get her past her self imposed wall.

When the two of them entered the store she had to do a double take because of how much Katie resembled the woman she had just been kissing outside. If she had been any younger the older woman could pass for Katie's twin but since she was older like herself she could pass for Katie's...Oh my god! She wondered to herself if that was possible and if so how did it happen.

She didn't have to wonder for long though.

"Naomi!! Oh my god you look amazing!" Katie said with genuine affection.

Donna watched as Katie hugged the older woman. Oddly Katie's friend couldn't seem to take her eyes off of her. Her gaze felt like it was piercing and searching at the same time.

"Katie, baby I've missed you. I can't believe you're here! I mean I was just talking with Trina about you last night. She says you still haven't found that special one yet huh?"

Katie just blushed because her mom had no idea of her dating habits or the rule she lived by. She knew that her rule was going to be shattered when her and her mother finally took the plunge. There would be no 4 date limitations on them and she couldn't imagine any limitations at all.

"Oh my God no, it's not like I have that much time. I mean school has been insane and with finals coming up, well you know me." She joked.

"Yeah miss happy go lucky, well you need to join me and Trina for dinner one of those rare nights that you do find yourself free!"

"Will do, but I'm here for a bit of your amazing taste in clothes today. I also need you to be a judge, an outside observer if you will on a debate I'm having," Katie asked.

"Anyway I can help, what exactly do you need?" Naomi asked looking over to Donna who had been looking around while she and Katie exchanged pleasantries.

"Well you see it's not for me, Naomi I would love for you to meet my mother..."

Naomi had been holding a cup of coffee and felt the cup slip from her grasp and shatter on the ground. It was true, oh my god she thought to herself Katie and her own mother!

Katie knew something was up and put 2 and 2 together, she knew that Naomi must have seen them kiss outside the store.

Donna came over to stand by her daughter's side and offered her hand to Naomi. She felt the other woman grasp her hand and stare into her eyes.

"Oh my god how clumsy of me, I can't believe I dropped that. It was one of my favorite mugs too!"

"You saw us didn't you?" Katie asked softly.

Naomi just nodded her head and still held Donnas' hand in her own.

"Mom maybe we should go, I'm sorry you had to see that Naomi... I hope..." Katie felt sad, she wasn't ashamed or embarrassed by the kiss she had shared with Donna but she also hadn't given any thought to being seen.

"Nonsense, you turn right around and get in here! You came to me for help and help you'll get. I'm just a little shocked but hell you only live once!" Naomi said while still trying to recover from her own shock.

"Naomi, my Katie tells me that the two of you were lovers for a bit isn't that true?" Donna asked. She wasn't going to let anyone make her or Katie ever feel bad about their feelings for each other. She didn't think that was Naomi's intent but she felt the mother in her coming out and she was going to protect her little girl.

"Ummm yes, that's true. She was wonderful and well you know beautiful she is! Truthfully there are times I wish we were still lovers. She was my first you know, my first woman."

Being as bold as she could be Donna just smiled at her daughter and at Naomi too.

"She's going to be my first too!"

"You mean you haven't..."

"No what you had the pleasure of witnessing through your window obviously, was our first kiss. It was beautiful and magical and when we finished I told her I wanted many, many more of those."

"Mom..."

"Katie, one minute please. This woman is your friend and I don't want to ruin that friendship. I also don't want her to think that we are two filthy perverts either."

"But I don't think that at all. I'm sorry but you have to admit that it's kind of shocking to see a mother and daughter kiss like that."

Katie knew Naomi very well and knew that the jump from shocking to arousal for her was not a far leap.

"Naomi, does it turn you on now? Does it make you just a little wet right now to think of me kissing my own mother?" she said as she went to Donnas' side.

Naomi was speechless; she knew that Katie knew her so well. She had to admit that it did make her wet.

"Ummmm yeah, I guess it does. At first I was just a little jealous but now that I know..."

"Well I'll tell you what; if you'll help me today I will let you see our second kiss before we leave the store okay? Then you can go home to Trina tonight and ravish her little pussy, maybe even pretend she's your daughter too!"

"You little minx, okay it's a deal. What do you need from me?" Naomi laughed and like that all the uncomfortable tension left the room. Of course the undercurrent of sexuality was still flowing between the trio.

"I want you to convince Donna here that she's hot and that she shouldn't worry about her age. I also want you to pick out some of the hottest clubbing clothes you have for her after she believes us." Katie said with a huge smile.

Now that their first kiss was out of the way and the ice had been partially broken Katie was a little bolder with Donna. As she was speaking to Naomi her hands were roaming lightly over her mother's ass gently stroking her and purposely getting her worked up.

"Oh you can't be serious!" Naomi exclaimed.

"See I told you so honey, I'm too old to be trying to pretend I'm twenty. You heard it from your friend here..."

Naomi cut her off before she finished, "Whoa, whoa wait one minute here. You honestly don't think you're hot? Shit I'm three years younger than you and I wish I looked like you. I can only imagine that there's a whole world of twenty something women out there who would feel the same way. Look I know a way to try and convince you but it's a bit extreme. Do you think you can handle it?"

Donna was shocked by Naomi's conviction in her belief that she was sexy. She had no choice because of her agreement with her daughter but to go along with anything she wanted.

"I guess I can try but please be honest, you won't hurt my feelings I promise," Donna said softly.

Katie was ecstatic because she could clearly see how right she was in her assumption of Donna being a closet sub. Naomi came over and whispered in her ear the idea she had and Katie quickly agreed.

"All right ladies, I'm going to do this and after we're done here I promise when the two of you go out tonight you will have just as many men and women looking at you as Katie will. In fact you might cause some serious neck injuries if you stand too close to each other. Oh and there's a cost to getting my help today and you both have to agree to it," Naomi said as she made her way to the front door and locked it. Then she pulled the blinds closed so no one could see inside.

1...45678...17