All Comments on 'How to Fuck Your Wife In the Ass'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have it spot on. I have been married for 29 years and have tried many times. It took a lot too get past religious and mental taboo of it all but with time she did. It was slow at first but she had a true desire of wanting to please me and with a little reading like articles similar to this one I was able to do it right. Thanks for trying to educate men on what it takes and yes it is the silkiest thing I have ever felt in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife has had anal sex few times with some other guys used to be her fuck buddies. But with me I'm her husband she Total refuse. We been together for ten years. I guess she just don't really care about satisfying me in a sequel way cause I had always done everything for her. But I'll try your tactic in our ten years anniversary hopefully it works. If it doesn't work then I guess she just don't really care about making my sexual fantasies reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife of 17 years won't let me fuck her ass ask her so many times for the chance to but still says no have never tried it and would love to have the chance to but I don't think it would ever happen to me so what should I do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh yes, it was wonderful, when I filled the ass of my first girlfriend. She moaned happy and whispered yes, we do it always, when she has her 5 monthly days.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good advice I appreciate

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish I could

My wife says it's a exit only for my cock but let's me eat and finger her ass while eating her pussy too

She just says my cock ain't going in her ass

But I have dreams of her having a 3 some and she tells the guys to fuck her ass and fuck it hard

Cause she won't and does want her husband's cock in her ass then dreams over

chaniseaustinchaniseaustinover 4 years ago
Great advice

Very informative and well-written how-to. I want to get into writing interracial anal sex stories with BW and will definitely check out your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Figers in her ass

While a finger in her ass may not always be welcome it can be way less intrusive at first than even an average cock. However dousing her colon with baby batter begins way before even a finger going there.

If you are an ass man, meaning any sort of guy who has an interest in getting your dick in your ladies rear entry, you need to both talk the talk and walk the walk. Use your words man, let her know what you like about her ass, pay attention to it, and above all be honest that you have an interest or even preference for anal sex. Don't treat it like it's something dirty or taboo, it is a normal desire for a great deal of males and even a good portion of the ladies think about it. The point here is to be absolutely honest about your intentions and you will be fine, in most cases a lady who is turned off by your anal sex intentions will beat a hasty retreat. The ones that arent, well those are the ones you are interested anyway, no point in chasing after a woman who has zero interest in having your dick in her asshole.

If you are already in a relationship that has never brought up the subject, do so now. There is no point in waiting for the right time. Put all your cards on the table and see how it plays out with the one you are with. You can do this at any time that you might otherwise talk about sex, but just try to avoid killing an existing erotic mood. Be curious and compassionate about her own interests and any concerns and address them with thought. Any ass man will have at a minimum read up on the subject and should be ready to talk about what you know and what you don't know.

As an ass man you need to keep lube on hand at all times, do not run dry (pun intended if you couldn't tell). If you have toys get water based lube, if not the thicker silicon based ones are really a better option because they last longer and are a bit more slick. However it is a good idea to talk about any potential ingredient allergies with the lady you will be stuffing full of your manhood. Take care of her and she will do the same for you.

For God's sake know a bit about the internal anatomy of women, if you are anywhere above average in length you are going to need to aim left, right, up, or down once inside depending on her position and how deep inside her you are. The curve or lack of one of your penis can be a factor here so be considerate, she will feel better and be a ton more likely to let you in the back door more often if you pay attention to this.

Anal sex isn't only dick in ass, you have plenty of other options such as your tongue, fingers, toys, your nose, whatever feels good and is fun for you and her is what's right. So long as the two of you are having fun with your ass play all is well in the world. A big part of dick in ass anal sex is for her to let go and open up to the intrusion of a part of her that has not had your dick in there. Let her know to talk to you, that you want to know how she is feeling the whole time, the more worked up she is the better, if you can maintain a high state of arousal in her you are going to be deep in her ass in no time. Just make sure to hold back if she isn't super into it, you want her to be super turned on the whole time.

Anal sex is something that needs a bit of timing too, a shower after she uses the bathroom is going to set her mind at ease, messes don't regularly happen if you assure a bowel movement has been done in the past thirty minutes or so. The shower just, well, relaxes most people and keeps the area nice and clean for you to admire.

I hope that adds something to the topic. While I did aim this mostly at guys, you ladies should know that quite a few guys are interested in stuffing your ass full of cock. Most of us aren't out to hurt you, we want you to be into it too. We get off on your sounds of pleasure and my god an anal orgasm feels intense to us as your anus contracts and releases while your body shudders uncontrollably.

So boys and girls, talk to your partners about your anal desires, find the ones who want what you want and have the greatest time with your butts. I know I love all sorts of anal sex, and if you read this there is a good chance you do to.

Ca 'll

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wife loves anal

I start by eating her ass like its an ice cream cone! I'm not talking about two licks and then sticking it in. I'm talking about dinning on her ass! I dine on her ass and she plays with her clit. After she comes from this method I get her in doggy position and fuck her in her moist/juicy ass no lube needed! Don't be shy to ask her what is working for her. Sometimes she wants a nice and slow fuck. Sometimes she is looking for it hard. Most times it is a combination. The key is communication and the communication goes for when she sucking your cock too! Let her know if you want her to jerk it. If you want her to lick your balls. If you want her to squeeze your balls. Communication avoids the awkwardness of wondering if your making her feel good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anal lover

Took my wife of 29 yrs a long time to except my cock in her ass and now it's anal 24/7...but you must take your time at the beginning and then any woman will.absolutely beg to have her ass reamed in morning before go off to work😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Late Bloomer

It took 24 years of marriage for my wife to finally consider it. Then one day, she told me she might consider it. On one Saturday night a few weeks later, she bent over in the bathroom, and her ass looked so good (she is in fantastic shape for 52, looks 20 years younger) I said wow I'd love to fuck you there. To my complete shock, she said she had been reading up on it and yes, wanted to try it. We got lube, and she bent over in the bathroom, and took me all in, as I slowly inched in. I did not come, because it hurt her after about 5 minutes, and we tried it again a couple of weeks later. She is still a little tender, but in about 2 more weeks we will try again. Can't wait to blow my balls inside her hot ass! She is a fantastic fuck vaginally, so am looking forward to the other end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great advise.

Sounds just like my approach to my wife. Remember use it don't abuse it. She will definitely be more open to it in the future. She loves how it makes her cum harder!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am a black woman who loves anal. It makes me nutt hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
clean that shit

you forgot to clean out her ass before anal sex.

squirt 600ml of water up the ass to flush out any poo that you dont want spraying out all over the place when your done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
website

https://www.globalassignmenthelp.com/

http://www.instantassignmenthelp.com.au/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My wife asshole is very tight

My wife wants and begs for annal sex, but her asshole is too tight and she has hamroid issue, i have tried doing it multiple times, but it didn't work, any suggestions??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I can't even :'( arse to tight, no want rip penis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I just red dawn her ass

you know what to hell with what you say when I'm ready I just dumped her like a cheap auto battery and violate her a****** like if it was Red Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ajmer Escorts

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

<a href="http://www.jaipurcallgirlsservice.in/escorts-in-ajmer.html"> Call Girls in Ajmer </a>

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was iffy on the subject as a woman at first but here goes! Try fucking her real good in her pussy first and get her all worked up like sucking her titties nibbling her nipples hell even finger her ass a little not hard but a little act like its another man wanting to fuck her in the ass! Tell her to ask him [hell throw a name in there .. that helps] to please fuck her ass while my husband ficks my tight wet little pussy! I love it when i pretend my sexy friend is sucking on my nipples and playing with my clit while her husband is playing with my ass and while my husband is fucking my pussy that is now dripping wet by that point! I was riding my husband and then raised up some and started working the head of his hard dick in my tight ass ..... try not to think about the pain maybe even let him choke you a little make him act like he wants to make you let him fuck your ass without permission! BIG TURN ON ! So this time was fucking awesome and didnt take much time at all maybe approx. 5 to 10 minutes and with him pleasuring me the whoke time and talking dirty to me! By then i was begging him to pound my ass and telling him i love it when he makes me take it! It was fucking awsome! Plese ladies try it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

adica sa-i dai la caca

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anal

i try many time to fuck my wife's ass but i could not .

first i think it will be easy becuase some fuck me in my ass befor the marrige

and he easlly inter his cock in my ass in firs time , i think thaat will be the same with my wife but i could not until now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn straight

My fiancé and I have been trying anal for months and nothing but failure; pain and discomfort. Ws followed your advice from this post and we're both loving it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How to get your wife prepared fo anal

Ok fellas.. Listen up.. In order to get your partner ready for anal, there are several

things you need to know...

1. Trust..she has to know she can trust you enough that

you won't hurt her.. And will stop if she ask you, to.

2..Take your time..listen to her and her body.

3. Lube. When you

think you have enough, add lots more..

What my husband and I did was invest in anal

plugs.. They make anal kits.. From small to large.. Start out with a small rubber plug

and let her insert it, herself. (Inserting while laying on her side) Have vaganal sex and let her body get use to the fact

that there is something in her rectum.. Gently move the plug slowly adding more lube

as you go.. Do this for a week or every time you have sex.. Men must remember that you are not shaped as an anal plug and caution is still recommend.. Her body will let you know when to proceed..if her body refuses, then there is a reason. There maybe

fecal matter in the way... Try again the next time.. Don't force yourself in her.. When she is used to the smaller plug, then go to the medium... I find that the smaller plug

stays in better than the larger ones, if using glass.. I wouldn't use the glass ones yet unless using the very small plug. The glass doesn't give like the Rubber ones. The lube we use is Coco nut oil.. It can be used with other lubricants.. Another thing helps is having a rubber inserted in her vaginal area while having either you or a plug in her rectum.. I would not start out doggie style.. Either on her back where she can control your movements or on her side.. I think if you follow my advice, you and your wife

my find it very enjoyable..because it is..

From a woman who enjoys anal...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Making it more fun!!

One thing that I didn't see mentioned is giving her or letting her give herself an enema. This will take the stigma out of anal sex being dirty! I'm somtimes suprised at how often I see the enema equipment drying in the bathroom which is her signal to me that see wants the "around the world" treatment!! Try it tonight - suggest an enema first and be patient!! Have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmmm

Does anybody really believe they could penetrate their wifes arse when she was asleep ? come on , she wasnt asleep . she just didnt want you too think anal was acceptable in her desires .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm fairly certain half of the dipshits that have commented have never fucked anything in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My Mother like anal

OMG! You fuck ass instead pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck my mom

I saw my mom and them was like lets fuck in the ass so we did and my cock hardly fit in but we went on all day even added a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my wifes anus ......

my wife was not into anal sex and no form of action or discussion or coercion made that fact change except during my nocturnal manoeuvres with her long after she went to sleep. I preyed on her tiredness a couple of years after she had our child. She came to bed vey exhausted and literally went into a deep sleep for at least the first 1-2 hours. However before she drifted off she loved for me to massage her back and in particular her lower back. That's how it started. Her snoring was my cue to start my hand wandering and finger exploration. It worked only when she turned on her side and away from me. I started out with the gentle ass-cheek separation and tongue lick of her anus. This would progress to the more firmer tongue penetration and deep rim where I got particularly aroused tasting her funky and earthy rectal 'flavours'. Then came the finger probing just with one finger. It was with my tongue or finger insertion that I discovered her reaction: anus twitching. I think she was having an anal or normal orgasm while asleep leading me to believe that she was having a wet dream or subconsciously enjoying it. After several weeks of this (and the use of 2 fingers with Vaseline) I came to the conclusion that I would attempt to go inside her ass with my penis. After the finger and two finger prep one night I went to push my penis in only to wake her up abruptly and then for me to pretend that I was horny but half asleep at the attempt. It took weeks to get back to the point just before I unwittingly awoke her. After a long and tedious dance of the head of my penis around her greased anal opening one night it magically opened up and consumed me - just enough to devour just the head of my penis. Her anal ring then clenched around me tightly and pulsated in it's anal orgasm mode. I felt so turned on by this and my cock then throbbed to it's own tune. Her anal twitch grew more strongly and this was enough to bring me over the edge and squirt my cum inside. Her choking of my penis head with her sphincter continued to milk more cum than I had ever imagined. I am sure the next day she would have noticed cum mixed in with her poop when she did a #2 but she never mentioned it... As time went on I got deeper into her ass and sometimes my penis would internally penetrate her warmly stored poop. This was a lovely feeling fucking my wife, who hated anal sex, all the while deep within her twitching anus and squirting my come into her warm shit deep with her rectum .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
true excitement

for longer sex and fuller pleasure, it is must

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Worlds best feeling for both of us

We started doing it after initial period of six months of our marriage and enjoying it weekly after birth of my child. As per my experience, it is very exciting to fuck anus in doggy position and it feels awesome. When my wife wants it for longer time, she rides my cock controlling her speed and also it gives her good pleasure that this is fucking her husband. We would say if couple is not enjoying anal sex, it is just waste of their life and they are missing world best filling. Many times we have standing anal fuck by putting my cock in her ass while she is standing and facing mirror. That's the awesome ass fucking position and both of us don't get tired. I wish all couples happy anal ass fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cock big

My gf fucks like mad my cock was super huge she couldn't even get in i tried to get it in her ass hole but finally it got in i did it slow and then fast faster and more more amnd more then we tried anal my dick felt smooth and wanting to fuck more i did a big bounce on her ass and out came a squirt . There was a big hole in her ass . I love anal sex .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lubrication

Fresh shit is good lubrication. But always use a ribbed condom as you'll get better traction in the mud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Positions

I agree with this advice 100%, and I like the advice about the positions. My wife is quite a large woman and the first time we tried anal sex, we have tried doing it using the spoons position (on the side), but I just could not get it in. My cock was just not long enough. Basically, my wife had to get on all fours and I squatted over her which took a little bit of dexterity while she held her cheeks open. I then managed to get it in. It was so worth it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow so racist

BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Up butt

There all little sluts you can do any chick up her ass vodka works pretty good before you no it you will be pounding bong hole and shooting your load up her tight ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Up butt

I just bend her over put some lube on her ass in shove it in she fucking loves it and it's pretty cool coming up her ass hole to

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How to get your wife into anal sex !

Yes it takes time and patience but worth it ! I got her to do my ass first. A finger with a BJ , several fingers to show her that it was fun , then a dildo up me as I fucked her. She got addicted to my tongue on her , then fingers. Eventually I was cumming in her ass almost daily. She developed a fabulous gape !! What a pretty sight !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!!

This is great. Don't forget to watch some ass fucking porn to get her in the mood first. <a href="http://www.perv-box.com">Anal Videos</a>

www.perv-box.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Life is good

Thnx bro this will help me a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
anus sex

my gf was against the idea at first of having her ass fucked open .But seeing that little pink hole every time we did it doggie style got the better of me.i licked her cunt hole and them her bum hole and suddenly she liked that she I inserted my finger excellent then some lube then my cock slid in. Before I knew it i was pounding that cute little ass wide open! I m such a man I sprayed my load right up her shitter leaving it looking a wreck but I asserted y masculinity. Please all feel free to pat me on the back. she loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i wish i can do that but my wife completley refuse that idea from a religious perspective

My wife rejects that idea from a religious perspective

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
first time

I'm a girl and I just want to know what its like at least show me or teach me !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My little wife loves my cock in her ass

My wife is a younger than me, and all she wants is to be fucked in the ass. She can even take two cocks at once. Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Testosterone

Women love the idea of getting the testosterone they need naturally. A big load makes my girl feel amazing later. Don't ever pull out. She wants it and may not even know it, but once she gets it, be careful what you wish for,because that hot tight dirty little girl of yours is gonna want it a lot more. You better have what it takes. Take your time. Bang her vag till your gonna explode and then inject her ass with just the tip. The more she gets, the more she will want, and as time goes on she will want it more often, and much deeper. Don't treat it like porn. It's the perfect way to exchange body fluids, without risk of pregnancy, and on an intimate scale, the two of you CANT get any close to each other. After almost 20 years, anal sex has literally saved our relationship. I don't even fantasize about other women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finger In

I had been playing with my wife's ass while going down on her for about 2-3 years, always teasing her with my finger.. at first she was pretty vocal about being against it but I kept getting her hot, wet and trying my luck.. I went slow and the first 4-5 times I just got the top of my finger in as she came.. last night I'm proud to say I got the whole finger in there, she was coaching me with which hand to use at the right time, so I went for it and she loved it.. We were so hot and after she came and went down on me I went straight into her vagina.. I kept thinking to myself I could easily slip my cock-head into her ass but I didn't want to push things.. I'm pretty stoked at where we got and I'm sure the next time she let's me play down there we both know we'll be taking the next step!

It's been a 5 year process in total from getting her dead against it to onboard and judging by her reaction last night absolutely loving it.. All women love it they just don't all know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

bghit n7wi mrati men zokha walakin ma3raftch achno ndir liha bach tbghii, a7la 7waya hiya men terma dyal mrati

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She loves her ass played with!

As was said by another person, my wife's climax is enhanced by playing with her ass, whether a finger, toy or my tongue inside her ass as she's about to cum. It really sets her off like a firecracker. Not sure fucking her will ever happen though as the head of my cock is quite large, but I'm sure we'll try some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ass fucking her

Hello I love fucking my wife in the ass and she loves to but she losses her bowels from it so I dont anymore but we in joy rubing the head of my dick on her ass till I cum then I lick it off love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ASS FUCK

I TO FIND IT EASY TO GET IN MY WIFE'S ASS AFTER SHE GOES TO THE GYNO, HE ALWAYS GIVE'S HER A RECTAL EXAM WITH 2 FINGERS

THEN I GIVE HER ONE WHEN SHE GETS HOME, SHE JUST BENDS OVER AND IN I GO BALL'S DEEP, AND LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First time anal

I think that I'm pretty lucky! The first time that I ever had sex was anal. I was 14 and my girlfriend didn't want to have the chance of a baby so she said why not try anal? Me as a teenage boy, I'm fucking pumped with that idea!! So we tryed it with lots of lube and she loved it! Now she is 18 and I'm 17 and let me just say, I'm the happiest guy ever. I've been doing anal for 3½ years and it's way better than pussy. Just do it perfectly the first time and you'll be set!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 good ass fuck

i remember 1 good ass fuck when i must have did it right. my wife's ass hanging down off edge of bed and my stiff cock slamming in and out and making a wet sound ,than slid into her pussy and back slamming her asshole until i came in deep!

that was great sex!not to much anymore?she came and said it felt fine;(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How I finally fucked a girl in the ass

When I was first learning to fuck a girl in the ass I had no advice. What I have found out is that a lot of people find that these http://www.vibratorshowroom.com/Anal-Toys/Anal-Trainer-Kits?a=vibratorshowroomc&cid=467 help to ease into anal sex. It will then become erotic as it did with my wife versus shameful or dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

As a true cocksman,,, I often tell her how cute her brown starfish is before I lubricate it. It sets the mood play a little Barry White in the background and go downtown

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GOT IN MY WIFE'S ASS

THE BEST WAY I FOUND TO GET IN MY WIFE'S ASS IS TO HAVE HER GO TO THE GYNO WHO GIVE'S HER A ASS EXAM,AND SHE WANTS IT IN THE ASS WHEN SHE GETS HOME

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Some more details to know FUCKING the ASS

I am experienced ASS fucker. Something you need to know is, and this is very important!!! Never start fucking the ass in dog style. Ask her to lay on her side, relax, keep the legs straight and keep the butt back to you.

Fuck the ass in 3 stage:

1- Entry, where only the head of the dick is inside (just part of the head and not all) do not push wait a few minutes in this position while touching the pussy by hand.

2- Intermediary when you place all the head of the penis inside and again wait.

3- Full penetratio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
We haven't tried it yet...

Although I've tried to sneak it in her bum, my wife just won't hear of it. We've watched anal porn together, but still no go. Not sure anymore what it'll take, may never get there I guess. That's not however changing my mind. Every time I give her an insulin shot in the bohunkus, I rub her bum and tell her how good it feels. Maybe someday?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
how

My wife said she like anal alot but when we try it she says it hurt n I am not sure what to do can any one help me out

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gr8 artical

you explained it too good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot black ass

My wife loves to get fucked in her ass! She fingers her clitoris well compound and her black ass it is so hot she is so much a freak! At first you pretend Martian like it doubletime she wanted now she makes me fuck her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best ass!

My wife stick surfing her and her pussy pounded her ass she loves loves loves it! At the beginning Sheeptown action one else thinks he's a freak loves loves her ass is hot real and a lot of it! I love coming your ass it is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet ass

My wife loves to fuck in her ass she loves it is always her idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm so lucky...

Your article is great, is dead on accurate, and although I rarely comment on the internet, I must comment on your topic. I've had a lot of sadness and adversity in my life. I know, I know, so has everyone. Wrong. I mean some real nasty shit. But I'm starting off with these words to set the stage for telling you the one reason why I consider myself sooooo very very lucky. I have a gorgeous girlfriend who is crazy about me (and I about her). She is far better looking than I deserve, and she has a mouthwatering, round bubble butt that is truly amazing. It was the first thing I noticed about her when I met her, and I've lost count of the people who've said that she is a white woman with a black woman's ass. Anyway, here's the bottom line: Believe it or not, she LOVES to get fucked in the ass. And I bullshit you not, I'm a big guy with a big, thick cock. She makes me follow all the prep steps you mention, and you are very accurate with all of that advice. But once she gets used to it, her ass becomes like a second pussy. In fact, I can honestly say that she loves it more than I do. Because let's face it, the ass is no pussy. It has a completely different floor plan. I'm a pussy guy. Just LOVE the pussy. Like Sam Kinnison said: Men only started wanting the ass when women said we couldn't have it LOL. My final 2 cents, and this may be common sense to some but not so common to my duller brothers: You have to do anal with your woman in a way that makes HER feel good FIRST, NOT YOU, and when you can do that, she will give it to you lovingly and willingly and relatively frequently (I don't like to do it more frequently than say once every 6 weeks or so, that way it stays special). And guys (and girls), I can tell you from personal experience, you will never hear a woman scream louder or cum harder than when you fuck her ass well. Mine thrashes like a wild bronco, and she just isn't that athletic for pussy sex. Peace and happiness to all of you. Enjoy life, it goes fast....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anal

Zabi

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

I'm a woman and I love it! Just saying be patient and pleasure will come to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ya right

i use to get anal from my wife when we were a new couple did it like 6 times. after we had kids anal is not something she wants to do. i can not finger her ass or put my dick in it, she lets me do ti with my tongue only. how lame, this is one of the main reasons men cheat they dont get anal from their wifes. My wife is a housewife does not work i bring home the money etc... its cheaper for me to get a hooker 1-2 times a year just for the anal my wife wont give me at 60k a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love anal sex but wife hate it due to pain

i love analsex but my wife hate it. i try to convence her but she refuse every time what to do?????????????????????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot ass

I stick it slowly in hot wet hole get heated up than fuck her hard loves it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wife doesnt like anal sex

Hi my name is roger morin i was the story you wrote and my wife will not let me put my dick in her ass because she says it hurts but she tried it once and she never wanted to do it again but i keep asking her and still she says no how do iconvince her to let me do it in her ass.you can send me an email at rogermorin50@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey

I'm a young women who's man loves this position. I was just trying to find ways for me to get off and not have so much pain. Your Story did help. Thank you! You also are very right couples who really care for one another should try almost anything to make each other happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it worked!

Fuck what these other douchebags are writing, they're probably some little fat fuck jerking off in their moms basement to your story, anyways my wife was the "I did it once and it hurt" type so it took a little while to even start the anal play. But after 7 years of marriage I took it step by step and now she's had some of the biggest multiples of her life. Its definitely not an every time event but when she wants it she practically throws me down and puts me in her ass. Your little advice helped me seal the deal so a thank you for giving advice about doing things the right way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She shit all over me when I ass fucked her

The one time I fucked your wife in the ass the nasty bitch shit all over my cock. It made me so mad that I mad her lick it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

ill fuck your wife up the ass and her wet vagina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fuck his wife

hey ill fuck your wife in the ass! ive been doing it since i was 18! im 23 now so if you want me to fuck her then email me at willcory178@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thankful for Amazing Wife

My wife was unique...she's one of those who loves it and begs for it. Like you said though, I went slowly and carefully and made sure to be careful (we've had our share of "accidents" :-$ )! Guys, follow this dude's advice...if your wife is a bit on the wild side already, you'll be screwing the daylights out of her ass in no time. :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

what if i dont have a girl can i do this to myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great advice

Thanks for the frank advice. Living in FNQ I assume it will work here too. Cheers P. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fuck my wife

it's my wife that needs to have it done to ,she say's with the right man fine, just leave me a something at this site and i'll answer it cool soon .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good first fuck

the first time i had anal was my fierst tim having sex she didnt know wht to and how she wnted it so i said hell why not anal dnt have to worry bout the mids yet and so we did and man was it awsome i just slowly slid it in and after a while we were fuckin like a texas rodio lol we always do a little forplay now having read this and it really wets her up hell shes wet by the time i start rubbing her V

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ass fuck

my wife as feeling horny on a night out so i took her to the gents toilets ripped a hole in her tights/pantyhose and fuck her up the ass it was amazing to c my wife come so many times i exploded 4 times deep inside her the we walk back out in the the bar to meet up with our friend .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
we love it

My wife and I love anal sex.

Ill fuck her up the pussy and when she's ready she tell me to put it in her ass.

She would have cum by then so its prity wet, i'll slowly put the tip of my cock on the hole and just slowly push, till im right inside her. She loves it, she'll then cry out to me to fuck her ass while we both play with her pussy, she'll cum time and time again and when only she i ready she'll tell me to cum, i'll pull out and spary my cum all over her ass and back. It realy is fuking amazing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you!

Between your post and the book you recommended, I finally had a good anal experience.

For a while I put up with discomfort and a bit of pain because my boyfriend loves the feeling of anal so much, but after reading this I decided that there had to be a way I could love it too.

FUCK, it was so good. THANK YOU!

- A happy woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love anal

My husband and I tried anal it was mind blowing. The second night I wanted him to leave the toy in my pussy and fuck me in the ass. Oh did I cum over and over again. I have never had so many orgasms in my life as I did that night. Now I want him to play with it when giving me head. I love the feeling of being full.

SinnSpiderSinnSpiderover 11 years ago
A question

I really liked this tutorial. I am not sure that I learned a lot, but its nice to know that other women have the same problem that I do. Its not always comfortable. Actually, its usually not comfortable at all without a LOT of warm up. I am one of the lucky women in this world that comes as easy as the wind blows. I can have orgasm after orgasm (oral, vaginal, or anal) and it still hurts when he puts his cock inside me. He isnt huge, I just dont know how to relax enough to let him in. Inhibitions arent my problem, btw. I have none of those in the bedroom. Im not nervous, Im not uptight. I want it. I want it so bad I could cry in frustaration, sometimes... I just cant relax. Any advice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She doesn't Budge...!!!

Mine wife won't budge at any cost. Slow & steady Pursuation hasn't worked. She feels her ass 'll get ripped....!!!

Though she has seen several women in movies taking from behind.

I think, its never gonna happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
its a very very good experience....

It takes time with Indian traditional woman, I had it with my wife ..., first she denied .., than I wait for a year two..., than once I gave her a gift and demand a easy insert in her ass..., i dont know how she wasnt denied to insert in her ass that time.., she told me insert a little bit which just ejeculate in her ass..., I started with a little pump and rub her boobs and kissing in neck..., she make her mind to let me enjoy her ass..., and I pulled a half a cock with natural lubricant lick from my cock.., and pump her slowly slowly..., she is not enjoyed much but..., its like heaven deal for me..., I used a extra time condom to delay ejeculation when I fuck her in pussy..., but I feel without extra time condom .., I take 10 t0 15 mins fuck with stimulation and energy in my dick..., it gives me good and beautiful experience. write me woman for adjust with the issue:email: bela.patel20@yahoo.com[ subject line of mail started with literotica mandatory ]

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yummy

I love it when Brennan fucks me in the ass ;D he makes me go "mmmmmm baby ooooo daddy yes!" It feels so good. I love when he uses the purple bedazzled dildo and shoves it right up my vag ;) thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
big ego

i love to fuck girls in the ass and hear ythem cry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
still need help!!!

My girls ass iss soo tight that I can't even get the head of my cock in!!!! Please help

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very horny ass loving woman.

Thank you so much. My husband has been so shy about hurting me he wouldn't even try. After I read your post(and a lot of your others) a few nicely graphic sext messages. He said he will try now. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tumhari ma ka bhosada

madherchode gand mare ke liya lund nahi jigar ki jarurut hoti hai. bhosadiwala gand ko koi pelte ho , duniya mein sub se kunzoor item gand hi tho hai, gand phat do ga , everybody say this. aup ma aur bahen ki gand chode bhosadiwalao. tumhari jaat ka bhosada maru.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This will work....

I've seen many of the odd comments of teenagers that really do not know whats going on with life or there own sexual experiences. Me personally I have achieved this almost the same way except I let her explore first because I violated and hurt her many times before I made it pleasurable... Now at 29 years old I have finally made her happy anally and ITS FUCKING AMAZING... All in all I believe that this will work and would be fun as hell so give it a shot you guys and leave LEGIT feedback and tell us all how it works...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my wife tight ass

i lick my wife ass every night ant toung it as much as i can i have fuck it once but really want to do it every night

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

My husband read your article and made me read it as well. I've been dead set against it for most of my life, I've let him try it and it was right up there with the pain level of giving birth. Lol I might actually let him try again if he uses your suggestions and cares more about what kind of pain this could cause me. I think this makes me feel like my vagina isn't good enough for him anymore. I guess I can get drunk one night and let him try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I think you're a faggot. Don't have a wife, and describe it how you got banged in the ass.

Men don't talk the way you do. And if your story is true, believe me. There are somebody else fucking your wife in the ass.

Woman are like this, either they like ass fuck or they don't. It's in their blood. Some are nasty by nature.

Another thing. If you have a small dick, too bad for you, it's small no matter where you stick it.

I'll tell you the way I do it. When I'm fucking a girl from behind, I rub her ass and try to stick my finger in there. That's it. If she let you do it, she wants you to fuck her in the ass. If she jumps like a rabbit, forget about it. Take it out, come on her face, put in her mouth pinching her nose to make her gag and never call her again.

Ah, make sure you tell her, you're an ass man.

kama1234kama1234almost 12 years ago

trust me my wife's ASS is 41 inch in just 31yrs of age its very difficult for me to fuck her ass due to my 4.5 inch cock. many times it tried but fail. now i want to see my wife getting fuck with stranger in her asshole with big cock. I masturbate many time thinking my wife is getting assfuck with my frnd VINOD KAKXXX in maharashtra. I Wish VINOD should come in my absence and fuck my wife's ASSHOLE. Recently in train when light switch off in night to sleep the opposite side berth man was rubbed his leg in my wife's ASS. i saw from distance but stay calm and my wife was giving more room to him to do rubbing better. My cock was tight there and thought if this man took her in toilet and fuck in ass i imagine but it not happened. i hope once in life my wish will complete.some one stranger come with big cock and fuck her asshole hard. if any suggestion send me at kama.kamuk@yahoo.com

kama1234kama1234almost 12 years ago
My wife's ASS

trust me my wife's ASS is 41 inch in just 31yrs of age its very difficult for me to fuck her ass due to my 4.5 inch cock. many times it tried but fail. now i want to see my wife getting fuck with stranger in her asshole with big cock. I masturbate many time thinking my wife is getting assfuck with my frnd VINOD KAKXXX in maharashtra. I Wish VINOD should come in my absence and fuck my wife's ASSHOLE. Recently in train when light switch off in night to sleep the opposite side berth man was rubbed his leg in my wife's ASS. i saw from distance but stay calm and my wife was giving more room to him to do rubbing better. My cock was tight there and thought if this man took her in toilet and fuck in ass i imagine but it not happened. i hope once in life my wish will complete.some one stranger come with big cock and fuck her asshole hard. if any suggestion send me at kama.kamuk@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My wife's ASS difficult to fuck

trust me my wife's ASS is 41 inch in just 31yrs of age its very difficult for me to fuck her ass due to my 4.5 inch cock. many times it tried but fail. now i want to see my wife getting fuck with stranger in her asshole with big cock. I masturbate many time thinking my wife is getting assfuck with my frnd VINOD KAKXXX in maharashtra. I Wish VINOD should come in my absence and fuck my wife's ASSHOLE. Recently in train when light switch off in night to sleep the opposite side berth man was rubbed his leg in my wife's ASS. i saw from distance but stay calm and my wife was giving more room to him to do rubbing better. My cock was tight there and thought if this man took her in toilet and fuck in ass i imagine but it not happened. i hope once in life my wish will complete.some one stranger come with big cock and fuck her asshole hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Do i need a condom,no bacteries or any other dangerous things would happens?

Is it Dangerous?cz after we finish my dick become brown lol?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous