How to Get Your Man a Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh; that sounds nice. I'll look forward to it."

One Dave's next trip she got her threesome and Dave's check in call found her with a cock in her ass and her pussy and she loved it. The next night it was a foursome and unfortunately all four of us were resting when Dave called which pissed Candy off. It was all I could do to keep from laughing when she threw the phone down on the bed and snarled:

"How dare he call when I wasn't ready for it!"

The third night after the others had left I asked Candy if she could do me a favor.

"Whatcha need?

"I've got a very good client coming to town tomorrow and I try to keep him happy."

"And you want me to fuck his eyes out, right?"

"Exactly."

"Well it is another kinky thing to do so I guess I can do it."

The next three months went by and I did set Candy up with a gangbang and along the way she took care of several of my very best customers. I loaned her out to my three best customers for two and three days at a time. Candy never said no when I asked her to fuck someone for me. She was a huge favorite.

I set her up with a black customer of mine and after she did him she wanted me to set her up with a black gangbang. I did and she loved it and hated it at the same time.

"It was disgusting the way they talked to me; telling me their black cocks owned me from now on and that I would be their white whore for all their brothers and garbage like that. I'm never going to do another one."

I was also able to fulfill her desire to be a young man's first piece of pussy. I was talking with one of my customers (who had already sampled Candy's charms) and we were talking about what he could get his son for his eighteenth birthday. I asked if his son was still a virgin and he told me he was pretty sure the boy was. I smiled and told him I had the perfect present for the boy. When I told him what it was he laughed and said:

"Why not! Like father, like son."

Candy spent two full nights with the boy and fucked his eyes out. Probably ruined the kid for enjoying girls his own age.

Candy once said to me "I think I must be a nymphomaniac Art. I can't ever seem to get enough. When Dave is home I just won't leave him alone and when he's gone? You see how I am when he's gone."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Candy was sure she had things set up so that Dave would never find out what she was and for a long time it looked that she was right. Then came the night I got the phone call.

"Hello Art."

How you doing sweetie?"

"Dave just left me."

"He's not due out until the day after tomorrow,"

"No, I mean he left me. He packed some things and moved out of the house. I don't know what to do. I can't lose him Art. I love him; I can't lose him."

"Back up; tell me what happened."

"Something made him suspicious and he hired a private detective. Somehow the detective got video of that gangbang I did when your cousins and their friends were here to visit."

She started crying and sobbed out "He called me names and left me Art; what am I going to do? I love him Art; I can't lose him, I just can't."

"You need to get a grip on yourself. I know you love Dave and I know he loves you. Everyone can see it. He's just upset. You need to calm down. He's pissed, but he will get over it. Give it a little time and it will be okay."

"You really think so?"

"Of course I do."

The next morning when I got to the office and before I could even sit down behind my desk Dave came in. He handed me a sheet of paper and I asked:

"What's this?"

"My resignation. I'm giving two weeks' notice."

"Why? I thought you liked your job. Lord knows you are doing great at it. Are you unhappy with the company? Have we let you down in some way?"

"No sir; it is a personal matter."

"Take a seat Dave; we need to discuss this. I can't conceive of anything personal enough to cause you to throw away a good job and a bright future."

I just need to get out of town Art. I need to put distance between me and my problems"

"Candy is good with you guys moving?"

"Candy is the problem I need to get away from."

I shrugged giving him the impression that I didn't want to hear any more. I handed him back his resignation and told him to hang on to it until I had a chance to make a few phone calls.

"Why?"

"Humor me, okay?"

I already knew what I was going to do, but I needed to verify some times and dates. I made the calls and then called Dave back into my office a little after ten and told him to have a seat.

"Are you sure you can't fix your problem and really want to get out of town?"

"I'm positive."

"I don't want to lose you here, but I'd at least like to keep you in the company. Is California far enough away from here for you?"

"It should be. Why ask me that?"

"Stan North in our San Diego office is retiring in two weeks. It is a lateral move. It is the same job you are doing here, same benefits although there is a twenty percent cost of living adjustment to your pay. If you want the job they want you out there ASAP so Stan can show you around his territory."

"But that leaves you hanging here. That was why the two week notice. So I could bring my replacement up to date."

"I can handle that. So do you want the job on the coast?"

"I can be out of here tomorrow, but I'll need a favor."

"What?"

"I do not want Candy to know where I am. If she calls you I need you to tell her that I came in and quit without notice and you have no idea where I might be. It would be great if everyone here thought that."

"I can tell people that�s what you did, but John in Human Resources will know the truth. I'll have a talk with him and let him know your wishes, but I can't promise anything."

"I guess that is the best I can hope for. I'll take the job, but it will take me a day to take care of my paperwork and ty up loose ends. I need to put the finishing touches on the Martin contract. I don't dare leave that hanging especially if I'm going to stay with the company."

"Take your time. I'll call Ralph in San Diego and let him know you are coming."

Dave was hardly out the door when Candy called me.

"I need to get in touch with Dave, but he won't take my calls."

"Dave doesn't work here anymore. He came in and quit without notice."

She started crying and sobbed out "Oh God; what am I going to do" and she hung up on me.

I waited until early the next afternoon and I called her at work. When she came on the line I asked her how she was holding up.

"I'm an absolute mess. He won't take my calls, I don't know where he is and I have no idea of how to get in touch with him."

"I wish I could help you sweetie, but I've no idea what I can do. If you need anything, anything at all, even if it is only a shoulder to cry on give me a call. Don't misunderstand me here Candy; I'm offering a clothed shoulder."

"Thank you Art."

"Be safe sweetie. Keep in touch."

I wasn't surprise when she called me that evening.

"I think I'm going to need that shoulder to cry on. While I was at work he came home and took all of his things. He left his wedding ring on the kitchen table. No note or anything. Just took his stuff and left. Can you come over?"

"Do you think that would be wise? What if he does come back?"

"He isn't coming back. It took me all day to realize and accept he is gone. The disgust on his face and the things he said to me while he played that video of me being made airtight at that party you set up for me told me he was history."

"I'll be right over."

I did keep my clothes on and I sat on her couch and held her as she sobbed into my shoulder. I did feel bad for her and I did accept the blame for my part in that I had been her pimp (although no money changed hands) but she had come to me and offered herself up on a platter and after our first half dozen times together she was the one who had asked for more. All I did was see to it she got what she wanted.

She cried herself to sleep and I gently picked her up and carried her up to her bedroom. I undressed her, covered her up, turned out the light and left the room. As I opened her front door to leave I had second thoughts. I decided that she really didn't need to be left alone at that particular time. I went back to the room, stripped to my tee-shirt and boxers and got under the covers with her. I snuggled up to her and fell asleep.

I woke up to feel a hot mouth on my cock and I looked down into the eyes of Candy. Once she saw I was awake she moved up, swung over me and worked my cock into her pussy as she sat down on me. I let her do all the work until I just had to get off and then I rolled her over on her back and drove until I came. Along the way she got off twice and when I fell to the bed beside her she rolled up on an arm and said:

"You know you are going to have to be the one to take care of me now, right? Dave isn't here to take the pressure off of you anymore."

"I'll do my best, but you will need to make up a new list of kinky things you want to do in case you wear me down."

Since it was a Saturday and not a work day for either of us we stayed in bed and made it two more times before getting up and going out for breakfast. Over pancakes and bacon we talked. She didn't get weepy eyed on me as she talked about Dave and his leaving.

"I just don't understand why he wouldn't at least talk to me before he left."

"What good would have it done?"

"I needed him to understand that I loved him. I needed him to understand that I was always his."

"Did you think it through? That if you had talked to him you would have destroyed him totally?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know as well as I do that any talk you had with him would have resulted in him wanting to know why. What were you going to tell him? Sorry baby, but you just weren't any good in bed? That would have been a direct attack on his manhood. Side step it with the ever popular it was only sex with them; you are the only one I love? That would have had him asking why you needed sex from someone else instead of him. Doesn't matter how you would have answered his questions the only thing that would be on his mind is that he wasn't man enough to get the job done. And that would crush him. He is still thinking it, but over time he will convince himself there is nothing wrong with him, it had to be something wrong with you. Talking with you would have taken that option away from him."

"So what do I do now?"

"Get on with your life. Find a new man and start over."

She looked down into her coffee cup for several moments and then said:

"And go through this shit all over again? Don't think so. I'll need a man who could put up with the slut I've become. After multiple partner sex I doubt very much I could go back to being a one man woman. No; any man of mine would have to go into it knowing I would be seeing and doing others and a man like that would be very, very hard to find."

"Not really. Try looking across the table."

"You?"

I just smiled back at her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It wasn't easy and it took some time, but she did eventually move in with me. I kept her busy. I made sure she had a night or two out a week. I had a circle of friends who loved gangbanging her and I had a half dozen of extremely good customers that I set her up with. I even sent her off for a week with Evan, the boy whose cherry she took on his eighteenth birthday.

In keeping with the farce that I didn't know where Dave was she had to wait a year before she could get a divorce for abandonment. I did talk to Dave once a week or so. He was doing well and was even being considered for a promotion. I told him I'd seen Candy around and had offered her a shoulder to cry on and that I was thinking of asking her out.

He warned me not to get too close to her and told me she couldn't be trusted. I asked why he would say that and then he told me why he'd left her. I told him that wouldn't bother me.

"You didn't know, but my late wife and I were swingers. Maybe Candy could be her replacement."

"Good luck with that" he said sarcastically.

It was a lie. I'd never been married, but only because I'd never found a woman like Candy.

Eventually I let him know I was keeping company with Candy and that I was seriously thinking of asking her to marry me.

"Unless you can find it in your heart to forgive her and take her back. She'd run to you if you would do that."

"No thanks; that ship has sailed."

"You haven't filed for divorce and that has given her hope."

"Why should I pay good money to get rid of something I don't want anyway?"

"You going to be pissed at me if I pay for it? I'm dead serious here Dave. I will marry her if she will have me."

"No. If she is what you want in a woman go for it."

Was she what I wanted in a woman? Hell yes she was! Enough so that I was a total rat-bastard where she and Dave were concerned. Dave found out about her because I set it up. I set up the gangbang with my cousin and his buddies and told him to make sure and leave the shades up. Then I left a note under the wipers on Dave's car telling him what was going on and where. His getting a PI was icing on the cake. I thought he would just go over to the place, look in the window and then it would go from there.

After the company Christmas party Candy was gangbanged by six of my best customers and when they had all left I took a knee and proposed. She giggled and said:

"Yes, but only if you get over her and take your sloppy tenths or fourteenth's or whatever's."

The next time I talked to Dave I let him know I was going to marry Candy sometime after the first of the year and he wished me luck and said:

"I sure hope you know what you're doing."

I was absolutely sure that I did.

My life-style wasn't something others might care for, but it works for me and my wife.

12