How To Handle The Couple From Rancho Cucamonga Ch. 05

Story Info
After Rochelle's first ass-fuck, we plan for her future.
6.6k words
4.59
11.4k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers

How To Handle The Couple From Rancho Cucamonga Ch. 5

There we were on all those pillows on the living room floor. My cock was still in Rochelle's ass when we heard the click of the front door opening.

Relax, there's nothing to worry about. It was just her husband.

Ok, you're confused. I get it. So to quickly reiterate...

I had journeyed all the way from LA to sunny suburban Rancho Cucamonga to bring Rochelle and her husband Gary under my domination. She was the one I was interested in, so I started the seduction over their fireplace, broke her in with my belt, and finished the process of making her mine by butt-fucking her here on their living room floor. But Gary & Rochelle came as a package deal, so I enlisted him as my servant, and her handler. He would follow my commands and take care of the menial stuff. In all honesty, it was working out rather well. He took to the idea instantly.

Now, back to the living room floor: I had just finished cumming in Rochelle's virgin ass not five minutes ago. Now I was lying on top of her while we came down from the experience.

As Gary started to round the corner into the living room, I shifted over so that we were both on our sides now. My cock was just starting to soften, but it was still hanging in there. Gary appeared, carrying his bag from PetSmart, and stopped, almost in a state of shock. He'd known exactly what we were going to be getting up to while he was sent out, but I have a feeling there was just no way to prepare oneself for the sight of two very sweaty naked animals entwined on the floor, still struggling to catch their breaths. He was probably playing the whole sordid episode in his head now, imagining the sounds Rochelle would have made as her ass was opened up.

Fun as this may have been, I decided right then that it was my responsibility not to leave him hanging, and to engage him to move him out of whatever mind-set he might have fallen into.

"That's my new slave's dog dish?"

Gary took an extra flustered second to respond, and then sputtered out, "uh, yes sir! Yes, it sure is. Would you like to see, uh, inspect it?"

"Yes, I would, handler."

That's what I called him under our new arrangement.

Gary fished out a nice new stainless steel dog dish, exactly as I'd specified.

"Excellent, handler", I said, with my cock still in Rochelle's ass. "Just one moment."

And with that, I pulled out of her ass, got up on my knees, turned her so she was on her back propped up on her elbows facing me, grabbed her by the hair. She looked down at my cock, than back up at me expectantly. She opened her mouth slightly. I know the words she wanted to hear: Clean me.

But she didn't get to hear them.

Ass-to-mouth was on her fetish list in the "curious about" section of Fet. I knew what would happen if I pushed my cock towards Rochelle's mouth. She would open, swallow as much of it as she could, and lick it clean. I'm not going to lie, the idea of that was pretty hot. I was actually getting a little hard again visualizing it. But I'd never made a woman take my cock in her mouth after fucking her ass, and I wasn't about to start now. The bacterial risks were too great, even though she had cleaned herself earlier. She may have been momentarily disappointed, but I didn't care. I was in charge, and we did things my way.

I stood up, holding my end of the leash in my hand while she lay there on her elbows.

"Go fill her dish with water and put it on your kitchen floor. Come back for her when it's all ready."

Gary came back for her about a minute later. I held the leash out for him to take.

"Lead her into the kitchen to her dog dish. When she's leashed, she crawls on her hands and knees and is not allowed on the furniture. Have her lap up every drop of water in the dish with her tongue. She needs to hydrate, and she needs to learn how to drink like a dog for her master. Got it, so far?"

"Uh, yes, sir, drink like a dog for her master."

Gary looked down at his wife, still lying there with that glazed, post first ass-fuck look on her face. I could practically see him rolling that last sentence around in his mind as he stared at her, picturing her hunched over a dog dish on their kitchen floor lapping up water like a dog.

I snapped my fingers. "Handler?" He quickly looked up as if he'd been caught sleeping.

"Oh, uh, yes, sir."

"I'm going upstairs now, to wash the grime off my cock and take a nice leisurely shower in your master bathroom."

"Yes, sir. Please, be our guest."

"When I'm done with my shower, I expect to see some fresh towels laid out for me. You can see my clothes strewn about here. Have them waiting for me in your master bedroom, all nice and folded. Matter of fact, straighten this room out while you're at it. We made a bit of a mess here. And don't worry, I'll give you plenty of time for all that while I enjoy my shower. When I come downstairs, you are to be standing in our foyer with my new slave on her knees at your side. You'll be holding her leash. In your other hand will be a fresh glass of iced tea for me. Is there anything that isn't clear?"

"No, sir. All clear, I got it. Dog dish, clothes, straighten up, iced tea...don't you worry. Just enjoy your shower."

I liked Gary. He was really warming to this submission thing. He had heart. I knew he'd do well.

"One more thing. I expect obedience from her. When you tug on the leash, she needs to crawl. She needs to obey you as her handler. If there ends up being a problem with this, I'll correct it by punishing you both."

I didn't wait to ask him if he'd gotten that. I knew he had. I felt good about this as I headed up for my shower. I could already hear Gary leading Rochelle to the kitchen while I was on the stairs.

The shower was exceptionally refreshing. I took my sweet time and enjoyed it. The towels were there for me when I got out, and so were my clothes, neatly folded. After dressing, I made my way downstairs to find Gary & Rochelle just where I'd instructed them to be. Gary stood just off to the side of his front door in their entryway, holding his wife's leash in one hand, and my iced tea in the other. Rochelle was on her knees off to his side, collared and leashed. I just caught her putting her hands behind her head when she heard me coming down. It wasn't something I'd specified, so she was taking her own initiative there. It looked like Gary had wiped her sweaty body down again while she was drinking from her dog dish. But her dark brown hair still had that sexy wild "I've just been fucked" shape to it.

I went into the kitchen to retrieve a belt from the kitchen island, then came back to stand in front of them. I took a moment of silence to look them up and down, letting them know that they were being inspected. Gary held my iced tea out for me.

"Everything to your satisfaction, sir?"

I took a nice long drag from the iced tea.

"Very satisfactory, handler."

"Thank you, sir."

"She was obedient?"

"Yes, sir."

I looked Gary directly in the eye.

"You would definitely tell me if she had been anything less."

"Oh, of course, sir. Don't worry, she did everything I told her to do."

I gave Gary a second of silence to let him squirm, letting him wonder if I believed him or not. Then I let him off the hook.

"Good. Stand her up for me, please."

Gary looked a little confused as to how to do this.

"Use the leash."

"Oh, right, sure."

Gary pulled lightly and Rochelle stood up for him. I guided her so that she was between us, and handed him the belt.

"Secure her wrists behind her."

Gary guided Rochelle's hands down from the back of her head to tie them together behind her back with the belt. His first bondage! And he did it well.

"Hold her steady. One hand on the hip and one at the back of the neck. Good, just like that. Now..."

I set my iced tea down, leaned in, put my arm around her, and kissed her deeply. She was sandwiched between us as I basically pushed her into Gary. You better bet that she responded to this.

After a few very enjoyable minutes of making out, I pulled back a bit. I looked her up and down. Then as I looked her in the eye, I reached down to play with her cunt. I started softly at first, just running my fingers down around her. She looked a little surprised at first, like she didn't expect it. I just lightly explored down there, as I kept my eyes on hers. Her breathing was getting a little heavier. I took my time, squeezing, rubbing, cupping and pressing where she seemed to be most sensitive, just above her cunt. She was moistening down there. I reached in to spread her lips. When I cupped and pressed harder, she sighed and exhaled heavily.

I knew she was going to be incredibly worked up after today. If it was possible for her to cum from just my hand, she would. And it looked like that was completely in the realm of possibility now.

"Hold her very steady", I told Gary, "She's going to be relying on you completely to stay upright."

Gary didn't say anything, just stared at his wife, trying to peer around to see her eyes. But he was holding her tight. I knew he wasn't letting her go.

We could smell her getting worked up now. Rochelle was starting to make breathing noises. My hand was firmly pressing in and rubbing on that sensitive spot now.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

Rochelle stared at me intensely. Her eyes said no.

"Tell me."

"Oh, God no...please, don't stop...Please..." Rochelle was finding it hard to talk. She was having to get her words out between breaths.

"Do you want to beg me to keep going?"

"Oh, yes...yes, master. Please, this feels so good, please don't stop. Let me cum. I'll do anything for you. I'll be the best slave you've ever had. I want more of your belt next time...your cock in my ass...I want to lick it clean afterwards so badly...I want to crawl for you...I belong on my hands and knees...I need this collar...I need to be leashed like an animal...I'm yours, master, yours...just please don't..."

I'd come prepared. I reached in to my back pocket as she talked and took out a pair of her frilliest panties that I'd helped myself to from her drawer. Before she could get her last word out, I suddenly stuffed them all the way into her mouth. Rochelle squealed in surprise.

Then she went into overdrive. Her body heaved and throbbed as her breathing became really heavy. The sweat started pouring out of her. All sorts of sounds were coming from that gagged mouth now. She bucked against Gary.

"Hold her, handler. Hold my bitch tight."

I did not press into her body. My clothes were going to smell like her no matter what at this point, but I wasn't going to get them covered in her sweat. I just kept my hand down there working it's magic, but grabbed her hair with my other hand in a really tight grip. This made her even more wild, so I egged her on even more.

"That's it, you fucking slut, you bitch, you cunt, you whore. You're a slave now, my slave. You're a piece of property in a leash and collar. I'll bet you're dreaming of the taste of my cock right after I've pulled it out of your dirty filthy ass, aren't you? You wanted to lick it clean so bad, didn't you? That's the kind of slave-whore you are. Every time I fuck your ass, you'll be wondering if this is the time your master lets you clean his cock."

Well, yeah, of course I was laying it on thick. And you know what? That and the panties really did the trick. She bucked hard against Gary as she made those escalating screams that go higher and higher and faster and faster until...

She did it. She tensed up with a final long, loud scream as she came like an animal, squirting all over my hand, onto the floor, and Gary's shoes. It seemed to last forever, and seemed like it was over in a moment. I'd never seen Rochelle cum before, but it looked like it was pretty damn intense for her. I felt that way looking at Gary's face too. He seemed genuinely surprised, like he'd never seen her cum this way before. And maybe the poor guy never had.

It had been glorious, but now it was over. Gary kept a good firm hold on Rochelle as she took in all the air she could through her nose, and through the panties, heaving with every breath. She trembled as she was coming down from the high. The entryway smelled of nothing but sweat and vagina now. I kept my hands on her hair and her cunt through this. When she'd finally recovered enough to stand on her own, I moved my hand from her cunt to her hip.

"I take it you have a legal pad somewhere here? Good. Go get it and bring it back here with a pencil. I have a lot of instructions to leave you with, handler. You're going to want to write them down. I'll hold her steady here."

Gary let go of her to go get his things, and I moved my other hand from her hair to her neck to steady her even more. She had a look in her eyes that was dull, exhausted, but also wild, animalistic. It was a look of post-orgasmic bliss, and the feeling of finally fulfilling some life-long fantasies. It might have been the look of love too. I hadn't just whipped and fucked Rochelle. We'd shared something powerful between us this afternoon. She'd surrendered to me, and judging by her orgasm and the look in her eyes now, she had gotten everything she wanted from that surrender. I felt something for her too, but not the sort of thing that would make me want to wreck a home.

As she stared into my eyes, covered in sweat and breathing steadily now, I pulled the panties out of her mouth and dropped them on the floor. Then I pushed my sticky fingers coated with her squirting into her mouth. While she was licking them clean, Gary returned with the pad and pencil. I didn't take my eyes off her or remove my fingers from her mouth as I talked to him.

"Is that a number two pencil with a clean eraser?"

"Uhhhh..."

"I'm just having fun. Anything that writes will do. Now then, number one: As soon as you see me pull out of your driveway, you will put a laptop on your dining room table and a towel on a chair for my slave. You will lead her to the chair, and then unleash her, so that she is allowed on the chair. While you relax and watch, with a beer if you like, she will type out a complete account of her day with me. I want her to do it while it's fresh in her head. Have her type it out as fast as she can. I don't want her editing her thoughts before committing to them. Have you got that? Am I going too fast?"

Gary had been scribbling away furiously.

"No, sir, got it all so far. Doing just fine."

"Good. She will not be allowed up off her chair until she is done. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"After she is done, she will continue to sit while you read it over. You are to make sure she got all the details right, and recorded the day faithfully. I also expect decent grammar, punctuation, and paragraphs. But how she feels about things are entirely up to her. You are not allowed to change anything in that regard. After her account is done to your satisfaction, email it to me, and close the laptop."

"Yes, sir."

My fingers were out of Rochelle's mouth by now. I was caressing her neck instead. I turned to look Gary in the eye. He stopped scribbling to look up at me.

"You have done exceptionally well on your first day as handler."

"Thank you, sir."

"You need to be rewarded for that. After the slave's typing is done, your assignment is to use her to get off. You can have her suck you off, or fuck her anywhere in the house for as long as you want. I expect her to be completely compliant, and to work to please you. If she doesn't make you cum, she will most definitely be punished for it."

"Oh, yes, sir! Thank you, sir! Uh, may I clean her first? Maybe we could take a shower and..."

"No. You get her the way she is. She doesn't shower until she's done."

"Oh. Okay, then."

I knew Gary was the fastidious type, and this would bother him at least a little. But I also knew that he would be so worked up by that point after all that went on today that he would fuck her if I rolled her around in the mud for an hour or two first.

"Now, this is important. You can have her mouth or pussy as much as you want, but her ass is off limits. That is mine alone. No other cock goes up there, including yours."

I knew this would really get to him. Not today, but some day. Put something off-limits for a guy to fuck, and he won't be able to help wondering about it at some point, then wondering a little more, and then obsessing about it until he gets it. I knew we'd get to that point where he had to find out what it was like for himself eventually, but I was going to make him work for it before I changed the rule for him.

"After you've cum in her mouth or pussy, or all over her tits for all I care, she is done with her servitude for the night. Remove her collar and leash, give her time for a nice shower or bath, and take care of dinner for her. Something nice. She's earned it."

"Something nice...I can do that."

"Good. Now, let's talk about the future."

Rochelle's eyes perked up at this.

"When I come back, and I do intend to come back..."

Rochelle's eyes told me that was exactly what she wanted.

"...It's going to be for a reason."

The light in Rochelle's eyes went out a bit. She looked surprised at this. Wouldn't I just come any old time to tie her up and fuck her brains out on her floor?

"You'll need to buy a small white-board for your kitchen. It's going to be used exclusively for listing Rochelle's infractions."

"Infractions? What infractions?"

"Misbehavior, acting out, breaking of rules...anything like that will go on the board."

"But how will I know?"

"That's up to you to decide. It's your job as her handler. Every time she exhibits any bad behavior, you'll list it on the board. When she's gotten up to five, she'll need to be punished. That's when you will notify me. I'll come out and take my belt to her to teach her a lesson. Then, when she's been properly punished, she can be used for my pleasure."

Rochelle looked like she was warming up to this idea. I had a feeling there would be a lot of bad behavior here this week.

"Now, Rochelle here has no say in what goes on the board. I don't care how she feels about it. I'm her master, you're her handler, and that is it."

"Yes, sir."

"There will be more instructions as we go on, but I think that's plenty for now. I'm going to leave now. I just want to say that you've both done excellent today. It's been my genuine pleasure to teach you how to submit and take your wife as my new slave. I'm looking forward quite a bit to doing this again."

"Thank you, sir. And thank you for making me her handler. I think this is going to work out just fine for us."

I caressed Rochelle's neck, as I looked her in the eye.

"And you, my beauty, you're going to be good for your handler, right?"

"Of course, master."

She was lying through the teeth of her vampish little smile. That whiteboard would be filled by Thursday night at the latest. I knew right where I'd be next Saturday, and whose ass I'd be pounding with my belt in that kitchen. I leaned in for a nice long kiss, then put her leash in Gary's hand, washed my hands in the little bathroom right there off the foyer, and made my way out.

Not quite the ending...

Not by a long shot...

Rochelle's written account of our first day together arrived in my email soon after I got back home to LA. Given the timing, I knew Gary was getting his cock sucked and fucking her brains out while I was reading it. If he was putting anything into it, then he was undoubtedly having the best sex he'd ever had in his life. And good for him, he deserved it. They both did.

I'll choose not to dignify your curiosity about whether Rochelle's written account inspired me to wank off at the same time. You're free to think what you like in that regard.

docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers
12