Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, what I really, really like about this story line is that the master was not a full on sadist. By that, I mean that he punished Rochelle when she needed it, not just because of his need to inflict pain. Oh, he beat her with his belt and there were probably times she could not sit down for quite some time, but, at least in the story, he did not beat her until she passed out. He did not beat her until blood was running down her body. He did not have her pierced or tattooed. He did not pass her around to other guys. He did not humiliate her in front of strangers (except for the adult store folks) or "out" her on the internet. What I did not see is what kind of aftercare did Master provide after his beatings? I had looked for some kind of care that he provided, after his sessions with her. I was looking for some kind of comfort from him that a good and caring Dom should provide for their sub. Kind words, a nice rubdown with some numbing lotion on her body, etc. Master did tell her husband to care for her after he left which was a really good thing. She had to trust both of them to take care of her. Without trust the relationship is governed by fear. I would have liked to find out just when her husband finally was able to take a belt to her, as well as getting the opportunity to take her ass. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoy it immensely especially your sense of humor and your wit. Well written and the sex was hot. Thank you.

Easy_gsEasy_gsabout 1 year ago

Great story. There are not nearly enough stories about a man respectively playing with a couple in a way that works for all three. Very well written and the storyline was top notch. Sex scenes were very hardening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...