How to Humiliate and Degrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annyfanny
annyfanny
58 Followers

OTHER PARTNERS

This one is on the extreme side and it's not something I have ever done. We have discussed a bit of swinging but I don't think I could humiliate hubby in the cuckold situation that I'll describe below although my Dom friend has done this to her man. I do like to play on the fantasy side though.

• Actually go out and find a man to have sex with and bring home a creampie for hubby. This is a big fantasy for a lot of people but is not something I could ever do. Not only could I not do that with another man, there are the practicalities of STI's and pregnancy to consider. It is popular in the more extreme Dom scene though and so I have shared it here.

• Bring another man home with you to have sex with. Either do this in front of hubby or go to another room. If you go to another room, set up a baby monitor so hubby can hear it all. Whilst having sex, keep telling the man how good he is and how he's the best you've ever had. Say how you wish your husband could please you like this and make sure you moan and scream as much as you can. Again, not for me but it is definitely hot if you are in to it.

• Fantasise about being with other men with your hubby. This I will do and he seems to respond excitedly to it. Keep calling your hubby someone else's name and refer to hubby as though he wasn't in the room. As above, say things like you wish your husband could satisfy you like this.

So there you have it. That should give you a bunch of ideas to get the ball rolling. As mentioned, I've tried all of the above except for the Scat and some of the other partners points but have done just about everything else. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Have fun in coming up with dastardly things for your man to do. Don't be limited by how disgusting a particular idea might be. Push the barriers and see how he responds. Get a kick out of being his sexual boss for an evening and having him do whatever you want. If your man likes a little bit of pain, punish him if he doesn't do exactly what you want or doesn't do it as well as you would like. I have a paddle and whip and will use both if he doesn't obey. I also have some clover nipple clamps and will pull them slightly every time something is not done up to scratch.

Remember above all else that this is normal. We may not talk about this sort of stuff with our friends, but trust me, they're doing crazy stuff too. You're not a couple of freaks. There are millions of kinks out there, just check out the internet. What turns one person on will disgust another but be assured that we all have some kink or fetish that we'd be ashamed for anyone to know about it. Stop feeling shame, embrace it and have fun. Here's hoping you'll have many more years of great sex together!

Mistress Anna!

annyfanny
annyfanny
58 Followers
12