All Comments on 'How to Love a Homunculus Ch. 01'

by Azalea_Agalriarept

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Do you plan on continuing with demon-touched?

Azalea_AgalriareptAzalea_Agalriareptabout 4 years agoAuthor
Stories going forward

For those of you who followed me because of Demon Touched... I'm so sorry I haven't released the third chapter yet. It IS coming (and chapters 4 and 5 as well), but I haven't been able to word it how I wanted.

While struggling to do so, I had the idea for HTLAH, and if you enjoyed this, I am really grateful. The readers who haven't checked out Demon Touched, I'd ask you to do so if you're willing; it's probably higher quality. HTLAH is kinda a... love project for me. I'm a huge fan of the Monster Girls Encyclopedia series and want a similar tone with HTLAH, but I fear I missed the mark.

As always, feel free to point out anything I can do better, what you liked, what you want to see more of. Thank you so much everyone who has read this. Demon Touched chapter 3 will hopefully be out before the 1st (and chapters 4 and 5 before the 10th if all goes well, but I'm currently in the process of moving while having to work. Yay for being "essential").

Azalea_AgalriareptAzalea_Agalriareptabout 4 years agoAuthor
Stories going forward

For everyone who came here after reading Demon-Touched... I'm so sorry for making you guys wait on chapter 3. But it is coming out soon (hopefully by the 1st, if all goes well). I'm going to continue Demon-Touched alongside HTLAH, which was something of a love project for me. Chapters 4, 5 and 6 of Demon-Touched are planned for April, as well as chapters 2 and 3 of HTLAH. Please bear with me while I'm in the process of buying a new house and moving, while writing on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very good start, I hope.

I do hope you will add more to this story.

Being a genius level polymath, I tend to resonate with characters who are a bit socially or romantically clueless.

wolfshomeone on the g mail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAzalea_Agalriarept@Azalea_Agalriarept
Lewds are sin... And I am a sinner. I've been writing for over a decade but never really wrote erotica before 2020 other than some personal stories. I'm hoping writing here gets me out of my bad case of creative block. If I don't update a story you enjoyed, just keep pesterin...