How to Love a Woman

Story Info
Imaginings of the perfect day of lovemaking.
806 words
3.83
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The perfect night of love making would start with a sunset stroll along the beach or river or lake. We (my lover and I) would just hold hands and savor the electricity surrounding the two of us. Earlier in the day we would have rented a secluded bungalow with a view overlooking the water. Inside the bungalow is a fire place which burns brightly taking the chill from the air. We sit in front of the fire and begin to enjoy a bottle of wine while listening to some jazz (Miles Davis Love Songs). We talk for a while and then begin to neck. Kissing each other lightly on the neck and face. I leave for a moment and return with a little black bags full of goodies. From the bag I remove first a blind fold which I place over my lovers eyes. I stand her up in front of the fire place and slowly remove her clothes.

Once I have removed all of her clothes, I lay her down on a soft down filled blanket. As she lays blind folded, I reach into my bag and remove a smaller bag containing fragrant rose petals. I reach into the bag and sprinkle her body with rose petals as she trembles and reacts to the delicate touch of the roses. I then remove my own clothing, kneel down beside her and slowly begin to remove the rose petals. In the place of each rose petal I place a warm knowing kiss. She squeals in delight, I smile. After all the petals have been removed and replaced by kisses, she moans in anticipation and quivers and shakes. I reach once again into the little black bag and remove a bottle of body oil which I warm ever so slightly over the fire place. I place some oil in my hands and begin to message her. Starting at her feet, each toe in turn I caress and kiss, I blow warm breaths on the bottom of her feet and she giggles and sighs, as I slowly make my way along her ankles and legs, kneading and messaging gently yet with strength. I pay particular attention to the spot at the back of her knees as my tongue makes swirls of love until her nerves are on fire. I gently guide her over onto her stomach and pour the warm oil along her spine from the nape of her neck to the area between her beautiful butt, she trembles in delight and calls my name ever so sweetly.

I begin to message the smoothness of her butt and my fingers gently brush the core of her womanhood, she whimpers. I slide my hands along the length of her spine and one by one count the vertebrae and give them each their own special attention. I run my fingers through her hair inhale the scent of her and make tiny circles with my finger tips around her temple. Her face is lost in the moment. I then gently roll her over onto her back. All the while she still has on her blind fold. I warm the oil a little more and pour the remainder from the curve of her bottom lip to the now glowing lips of her womanhood. She shivers in orgasmic delight. I go to work. My hands follow the contours of her breast and glide effortlessly down her stomach to her navel as she arches her back. My fingers go lower and trace the outline of her lips. I lower my head and breath warm streams of air on her outer lips until she gasps for air and relief. I lay my head on her inner thigh and inhale the sweetness of her womanhood.

I once again reach into my little black bag and remove a long white feather, reminiscent of the plume of a swan. I touch the nipples of her breast and she writhes in ecstasy. I slowly run the feather along her stomach, making circles in her navel and then finally to the gates of her womanhood, I touch her so gently and sweetly she screams in abandonment. I sit on the blanket facing her and have her straddle my legs as we hold each other closely, not yet in a sexual way, but, holding each other and listening to the rhythm of our breathing. We sit and hold each other like this until our breathing is synchronized and our hearts beat as one pressed close together. I then remove her blind fold and we gaze into each other eyes. Breathing in rhythm and hearts beating as one. Then I slowly enter her womanhood as we lose ourselves in one another, we hold on tightly, ride the waves of unbelievable pleasure and totally and completely let ourselves go and go and go and...