When the Seelie Fae Come Knockin'

Story Info
A couple gets a Halloween visit from a sexy faerie.
9.6k words
4.64
22.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry for the Literotica 2021 Halloween Story Contest. All characters engaged in sexual situations are above the age of eighteen. I'm a new author here and still just getting my sea legs so any rough spots in my writing mechanics or storytelling are purely my own responsibility. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome, just please don't be a douchebag about it. We're all just doing this for fun, after all. All that being said; on with the story about a fun, sexy married couple and an equally fun and sexy -- and quite mysterious -- Halloween visitor. I hope you enjoy.

When the Seelie Fae Come Knockin'

It was The Big Night, and for once both my wife and I were in the house to greet the Trick Or Treaters. Our eleven-year-old daughter, Eve, was out TOT'ing with some friends and their parents and would be spending the night at a slumber party. Terri and I were looking forward to a rare night alone and were currently having fun toying with the kids as they came to our door. The kids especially liked when Terri did the greeting, as she was a teacher at our local elementary school and they already had a warm relationship with her. The flow of loot-seekers was slowing to an occasional trickle and it looked like we would soon be shutting down for the evening. I was in the kitchen getting a cold drink when the doorbell rang.

"Trick or Treat!" The sweet, piping little-girl voice was instantly followed by a gale of laughter from my wife.

"Jake! Come in here!"

I entered the living room where Terri leaned against wall next to the front door, shaking her head and silently laughing. The wee darling stood in the doorway with an ear-to-ear grin, looking up at my wife and turning around to beam at her mother on the porch.

Her costume was a downward-pointing cone of fabric that was airbrushed with various whorls of blue, white and gray winding around it. Some white puffy material -- probably that stretchy cobweb stuff you have to pull apart for Halloween decoration -- was likewise tacked to the fabric for texture. The top was some sort of hoop or foam disk that sat atop her shoulders, below her chin, and was also topped by puffy white. And attached to the costume, in random places all over, were heads, tails, and fins of little plush toy sharks. Her sleeves were long shark sock puppets and her face peered out of the mouth of a big goofy shark mask. I grinned from the archway and did a loud, slow clap. One of my favorite bad movies of all time had come to life in our living room.

We rewarded the adorable Sharknado girl with several full-size candy bars and I threw in a handful of quarters to boot; she was clearly the best costume of the night. We gushed over her costume and sent her whirling along her way with a huge, proud smile. Another happy and satisfied customer. After 20 minutes or so of quiet we decided to call it a night. Terri gave me a warm and happy hug and kiss. Interacting with the kids on Halloween was her favorite holiday activity of the year.

The neighborhood kids loved her, and she loved them back. She'd been heavily involved in theater since grade school, performing in every play she could. She loved to perform, and her enthusiasm for make-believe just naturally radiated into the kids and encouraged them to do the same. Playtime with Evie was like watching fantasy worlds unfold into existence. Terri nurtured imagination and, while always being careful to point out the difference between fantasy and reality, encouraged imaginary play to be unfettered.

Much to my eternal marital bliss, this quality extended far beyond the world of innocent youth. Her adult play was equally creative. I had never been into role-play; to me it just felt silly and awkward. But Terri reveled in it. Bless her soul; she never assigned me a role to play during sexy time and expected me to live up to it. No, she'd just do her own thing and I'd passively get swept up in it and assume the role naturally. She'd be the naughty schoolgirl, alternately misbehaving and submissively begging for lenience until eventually I would feel myself become the strict disciplinarian teacher or principal, extracting atonement from her nubile teenage body. Or she was the incompetent employee, willing to do anything to keep her job, and I became the domineering asshole boss forcing her to pleasure me.

She could just eventually draw the games out of me; she's quite the actress and her enthusiastic, earnest performances would just sweep me up. It's magical. It's one of the main reasons I love her so much. We both deal with mundane life every day, but Terri can make life fun and adventurous just by deciding that it's time to do so. And the fact that she's sexy as fuck doesn't exactly hurt.

But even beyond that, she'd set up these little scenarios just for the fun of acting. She'd play pranks on me, or serve dinner in character as a gum-chewing bimbo truck stop waitress, or dress up to give elaborate game-show prize-babe reveals for the Amazon package that arrived before I got home from work. She just liked performing. And I ate it up.

So... the good part... I know, you're like, "Jake, cut to the chase. What does she look like?" Okay, I'm getting to that. Terri is five foot five, with thick, raven-black, shoulder-length shaggy hair, and big, dark brown eyes that are like bottomless pools of liquid love. Her face is soft and full, and when she smiles -- which is often -- her cheeks dimple adorably. As for frame, I'm sure some guys would call her plump or chubby, but I wouldn't go that far. I would acquiesce to describing her as thick -- or thicc, as the kids are calling it nowadays -- just to differentiate her from slim or athletic-looking. But I prefer to think of her as All Woman. Shapely legs and thighs, generous round bottom, more than generous beautiful bust, and proportional curved tummy that suggests a taste for the good life without sagging into the "dunlop" stage. Not that I recoil in horror from women that cross those lines to some extent; she knows my taste for curvy females and knows I would be more than happy to spend some hot naked time with a bigger woman. But she also knows that I'd be just as happy to spend that time with a petite, tiny-titted waif as well. I like women. Sue me.

Tonight, Halloween, she was wearing her Elvira dress, but with a white ruffled lace dickie and red-ribbon choker that concealed her bounteous cleavage; of course, kids, family friendly and all that. The previous weekend however, at the company Halloween party, she went full-out Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. Her cleavage was not just on full display but boosted by a specialty shelf bra that would probably earn her a fine if she wore it in public. Despite her own naturally black and fairly bushy hair, she got the appropriate bouffant wig with waist-length hair befitting the character. She'd spent hours on YouTube studying Elvira's speech and mannerisms in preparation for the party, and when the date rolled around she had the character pretty well nailed.

At first, every male eye was glued to her (or at least to her tits) and the wives were eyeing her with harsh glares, but Terri-- God bless her -- spent most of her time talking with the wives, staying in character the whole time, and had them rolling with laughter. She had all the mannerisms down; the head tosses, the confused looks, the silent laughter; the whole campy, trampy, valley-girl shebang. When the wives warmed up to her, she started flirting outrageously with the husbands, but in that same over-the-top, clumsy way, all the while maintaining a connection with the women. She was pretty much the hit of the party, and when we left -- Terri hanging onto my arm -- I could see the envy in a lot of the guys' eyes. That night was good for the ol' male ego, let me tell you.

But I digress. It had been a good 15 or 20 minutes since the Sharknado had menaced our porch and we went outside to look for any evidence of remaining costumed bandits. All the other houses had doused their porch lights and turned off their projectors and inflatables, so we decided it was time to call it a night. Terri flicked off the porch light and gathered up the digital camera and skulls from the outdoor table while I walked to the tree that held our projector. I pulled the plug and our singing jack-o-lanterns went silent in the middle of "Grim Grinning Ghosts" and became ordinary pumpkins, sleeping in the shadows. I carried the projector and extension cord inside while she went to fetch the third camera out in the yard which had recorded the TOT'ers approaching the house. When our valuables were all inside we locked the door and started deciding on the next steps of our rare and treasured night alone together.

She sauntered up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, beaming up at me. I bent down and our lips met in a gentle, leisurely kiss. She rested the side of her face against my chest. "So... what are we going to watch tonight?" The post-treater Halloween movie was tradition for us.

"Well..." My mind went over my list of favorite Halloween movies. "We've got Trick or Treat , Halloween of course, The Thing, Trick 'R Treat (the anthology), It, Creepshow..."

She looked up into my eyes. "I want to watch Ghost."

I tried -- and failed -- to suppress a smirk and rolled my eyes. This earned me a punch in the arm and a pouty frown. Terri knew my opinion on the film; I felt it was just a sappy chick-flick. But she loved it, and of course Patrick Swayze was a total panty-moistener for her. My disregard for the movie was mostly feigned; it always put her in a warm and romantic mood, which, for Terri, required only a bit of skilled, seductive nudging to guarantee a night of hot, passionate lovemaking. And I was most certainly down for that, which is why I never argued the choice and always conceded. Hey, I'm no dope. When you're married to a sex machine -- and I am -- You don't look a gift horse in the mouth. You saddle up and ride when the opportunity presents.

I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and turned toward the kitchen. "I'll start the popcorn, you find the DVD. Drink?"

"White wine'll be fine, babe."

I got 2 glasses out of the cabinet and pulled a magnum of pinot grigiot from the chiller. I then put a medium saucepan on the stove, found its lid, and went searching for the oil, butter, and bag of popcorn kernels. None of that microwave shit in this household; we have standards here.

I caught myself quietly singing "Monster Mash." Those damned singing pumpkins... you hear the same five songs playing over and over for four hours and they become earworms. As I fished the corkscrew out of the drawer I heard the doorbell ring. "What the hell?" I called out. "You turned out the porch light, didn't you?"

"Yeah," she called back. "I'll see who it is." I heard her open the front door, but didn't hear any conversation. I found this curious but shrugged it off, peeling the wrapper from the neck of the wine bottle and working the corkscrew into its target.

"Honey, we've got company!" I furrowed my brow, wondering who it might be, and turned to head towards the living room. It was then that I saw the room momentarily light up in a brilliant flash of white light and heard a shrill whistling noise which quickly faded into silence. When I reached the archway, I was greeted by a curious sight.

Terri was standing at the doorway, her back toward me, and she was sparkling. Literally. Her black dress and hair were peppered with what appeared to be glitter; not the large kind you see on New Years and Christmas decorations but that fine, pinpoint-sized sparkly stuff like strippers wear. Standing in front of her, looking up into her face was... a fairy.

As tiny as she was -- she might have been almost five foot if she were standing on a phone book, but she wasn't -- her face revealed her to be a young adult, not a child. Her costume was pushing the boundaries of street-legal. Very thin, gauzy fabric was draped and wrapped around all areas that legally mandated concealment, but would have done nothing to hide them were it not for the long sash of sparkling white that wrapped around her naughty bits and nothing else. A pair of gauzy, bifurcated wings extended out behind her and to the sides and appeared to move with her breathing. There was a weblike, ornate array of narrow white straps circling her upper ribcage and extending up around her neck that apparently held the wings in place; otherwise, no trace of straps or strings suggesting undergarments were to be seen. A narrow white belt around her waist held a long belt pouch in front which hung down like a loincloth.

She was slight of build; from this angle she showed a bit of fullness to her hips but was otherwise very delicate and slender, with small but delightfully shaped teardrop breasts that were maybe a B-cup or a full A. Her skin was flawless, her shaggy blonde hair enticing, and her face somehow shone with both innocence and naughtiness at the same time. Hanging at her side, her hand held a wand like a gnarled root that glowed with a bright but fading green light.

"Uh... hello?" I figured this was one of Terri's friends who'd just come back from a Halloween party and stopped by to visit on her way home. Glittery Terri slowly turned around, her face blank, and looked in my direction -- through me, or past me, with a thousand-yard stare -- and smiled a faint, dreamy smile.

"Honey, we have a guest... why don't you pour us all some wine?"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I turned back to the kitchen. Whether this was a preconceived setup or an impromptu opportunity that she decided to run with, she was clearly playing me and putting on a show. The glitter suggested that this was planned, and I had no idea what the punch line would be -- or if there even was a punch line... this could be just an overly theatrical way to introduce me to one of her friends; Terri's like that.

I got a third glass out of the cabinet and went to work with the corkscrew when I heard faint giggling from the front room. Listening closely, I poured the wine and set the glasses on a small canape tray, trying to figure out if I was hearing whispered conversation or sighing.

When I got to the archway I stopped dead in my tracks, my jaw hanging open. I have no idea how I managed to avoid spilling the drinks off of the tray. The sight before me was electrifying, and my brain was reeling as it tried to determine if I was really seeing it or not.

The diminutive blonde fairy was kneeling on the couch, her forearms braced on the backrest, her knees spread wide, eyes closed, an ecstatic smile on her face. Her semi-concealing white sash had been discarded. The transparent, gauzy wrap around her firm and exquisite little body was in total disarray, doing nothing to conceal her nudity. And my gorgeous, voluptuous wife was kneeling on the floor behind her, stark naked, with her hands gripping the little blonde's hips and her face buried between the cheeks of her perfect little round ass.

I stood there, staring wide-eyed like a deer in the headlights for what seemed like an hour but was probably only a minute or two. Maybe three. The blonde was audibly breathing hard, in ragged fits and starts, and articulating little squeaks and coos. My wife, on the other hand, was moaning with abandon, and her grunts and growls were overlayed with smacking and slurping sounds as she indulged in her sapphic fairy feast. Watching her range of positions as she angled her head up and down the cleft of our guest's behind, it was clear that Terri was feasting on both ass and pussy with equal gluttony, and her petite friend was taking it in a state of pure rapture. The fairy's wings moved in time with her panting.

In a daze I approached the couch and set the tray on the end table next to the white chamois belt pouch, gently and quietly, as if to not disturb them -- I'm not sure why. My brain was out of gear. The fairy opened an eye halfway and smiled dreamily at me. She reached off to her side and groped about, feeling for something, and produced her wand. It was about 9 or 10 inches long and resembled a piece of tree root, tapering to a point at the end and covered in rough, brownish gray bark. As she looked in my eyes, I could see the business end of the wand start to glow green, slowly increasing in brightness. Her smile widened into a wicked grin, and she brought the wand to point at me -- more specifically, at my crotch. For a brief instant, I caught a glint of glass on the underside of the wand and saw the strobe tube mounted in its length. I had an idea what was coming.

Angling it down -- I assume to keep the flash tube concealed -- she waved the brightly glowing sprig in mysterious fashion and proclaimed her incantation. "Penilious priapose!" She flicked the wand upright, the brilliant white flash momentarily blinding me and leaving a hovering blue ghost in my field of vision. As the strident whistling noise of the wand faded I couldn't help bursting out in laughter, both at the silliness of her spell's name (I briefly wondered how Hermione would have turned out if someone at Hogwart's had taught her that one) and the absurdity of the idea that I'd need sorcery to achieve erection: By now I was sporting a serious plank of hardwood that was challenging the structural integrity of my zipper. No magic necessary.

Holding the still-glowing but fading wand in her hand, she stared hungry and unblinking at my crotch and gestured with her other hand in a come-hither motion. She twice slapped the backrest of the couch in front of her face while staring at my bulging cock and crooked her finger at me. Her message was clear: Bring that bad boy over here.

I gulped and looked down over the twin globes of the fairy's cute little bottom for confirmation from my wife. She was watching my face. Suddenly appearing agitated, she made a show of herculean effort to push herself back away from that delectable tushy and wailed in mock despair, "Jacob, don't even try to fight it! It's no use! Her magic is too powerful!" The blonde reached back with her wand, pointing it at Terri, and the green glow ramped up to full brightness. Terri's eyes rolled back in her her head and with a ravenous snarl, she lurched forward and buried her face back in her friend's pussy. The fairy squealed in lust and delight. She opened her eyes and locked her gaze to mine and, with a scowl of impatience, slapped the back of the couch again, hard. Now!

I immediately kicked off my loafers and started unbuckling my belt. You don't have to tell me twice. Well... okay, I guess in this instance she did have to tell me twice, but this was a new situation and I was caught off guard. Now the message was fully in place and I was on board. And stiff as one, too. My shirt, pants, and boxers were off in a flash and flying across the room in some random direction or other as I took my rightful place before my new friend's hungry, waiting mouth. She dropped the wand, which abruptly ceased its glow, and wrapped one hand around the base of my throbbing cock while the other cupped my full, heavy balls. She leaned in and gave my cockhead a tender, friendly kiss, and then ran her tongue under my entire shaft from balls to tip in a slow, leisurely lick. It was on. She winked up at me and whispered, "I'm Jenna."

"Hi, Jenna," I replied, breathily, stupidly. What do you say during an introduction like this? "I'm happy..." I sucked in a quick breath when her tongue again bathed the underside of my cock. "Very, very happy to meet you."

"And I'm very, very happy to meet this," she replied, gazing back down at my engorged member. "I've heard so much about it I just had to meet it." She glanced back at Terri with a naughty grin.