How to Make a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He will start to wonder if he's done something wrong. Tell him "no" but then pretend as if you're going to say something hesitate and stop. Look away... "No, nothing".

He'll know something really is bothering you and ask you to tell him.

Reply "I can't help but think of the night you made love to me, dressed in your stockings and thong, with the strapon and I get so horny! I really want you to dress up in one of the outfits I chose for you and fuck me again but I get scared to ask you in case you don't want to. That you think I'm weird. Then I want to cry because I think maybe you don't want to please me anymore." Well tears a little if you can.

Keep in mind here that boys are not good at taking hints so you may have to spell it out for him.

If he doesn't offer ask him "Will you let me choose you an outfit, put the strapon on and fuck me again?" If he does offer, or when he has agreed, uncage him and send him off to make himself totally clean shaven (if he isn't already). Emphasise that he must stay soft because you want him in his cage so the unsightly bulge isn't evident and ruining the fantasy the he is a woman, but he's not allowed to have a wank to do so.

Smile wickedly and say "I can repeat the ice and spoon treatment if you need me to?"

Once he has returned with his cage on have him dress in the knickers from a matching lingerie set that you have chosen and put the stockings on. Hand him the slutty skirt you have bought for him and help him into it. Make sure you play with his ass and cage whilst you are doing it. Exclaim over how sexy his ass looks in the skirt. Cup the cheeks of his ass where they hang below the bottom of the skirt and tell him how horny he looks. Tell him how feminine his ass looks in the skirt and how much you like it. Kneel down and ask him to bend over then kiss and nibble on his ass cheeks. Wet your finger and rim his ass. Then slap his ass and tell him to hurry up and finish getting dressed. Hand him the matching bra as if it's a given he will put it on. Just say "It goes with the outfit I've chosen for you"

He probably won't be flexible enough to do the straps up behind his back so show him how to do it up at the front and slide it around to the back before putting his arms in the straps.

As soon as he has the outfit on slip your hand inside one of the cups and go "Fuck that looks so hot!" and play with his nipples for a bit. Hand him the blouse you have chosen and only do the buttons up to where his cleavage would be if was female. Compliment how he looks. Tease him by saying what a sexy girl he makes and how you're sure all the boys would love to fuck 'her'. Help him put the strapon on making sure the base is positioned on his cage again.

Strip off and climb onto the bed. Spread your legs and touch your pussy. Say "Make love to me, my sexy girlfriend!" If he goes in too hard, he's male so he probably will, remind him that he's pretending to be your female lover and that he needs to make love to you properly and not just fuck. Make him take his time. Use oral queues to guide what he is doing. Moan and tell him when he has got it right, guide with your hands when he isn't quite there.

Never criticise or complain though, just guide. His ego can be easily bruised in the beginning when he's like this and, if it is, he won't want to do it again.

Have him play and tease you until you are ready for the 'cock' then moan "Fuck me with your girlie cock, lover!" Make sure you use female pronouns as he slips it in you. Close your eyes and imagine whatever you need to to give yourself the biggest orgasm you've had yet (pretend if you have to).

Once you are completely satisfied push him off and take the strapon and cock cage off him, hand him the strapon and tell him to clean it off using his mouth and tongue. Say "Pretend it's my clit you're cleaning. Baby!" And tell him "Besides, all good girls clean their lover's cock off after being fucked!" and laugh.

Once it's clean put the strapon on yourself. Position it so it is on your clit (if you didn't already know this) show it lewdly to him and ask him if he likes you having a girlie 'cock' and whether he thinks it's sexy? Push him onto his back and have him hold the headboard or top of the mattress and close his eyes again. Admonish him that he needs to hold still and keep his eyes closed or you're going to stop.

Tell him you're going to pretend that he is your 'new girlfriend' and that you're going to make love to him as if he was a girl. Give him a female name you have chosen for him and call him by that name for the rest of the session.

This is part of training him to be 'Becky Cockslut' (as an example but don't use the 'Cockslut' part until he's pretty much already there) when he is dressed enfemme. A submissive cock sucking little whore that lives only to please her Mistress and her Mistress' bulls.

Once again make love to him like you wish someone would make love to you. Tease and play with all of his erogenous zones except his cock.

Girls don't have one of those so why would you?

Slowly centre onto his taint and ass. Use plenty of saliva and get the whole area as slippery as you can make it. Rim his ass with your finger then slip it inside. Change to your middle finger and start to slowly stretch his hole. Hook your finger up towards his balls, you should hit his prostate if your finger is long enough.

You'll know when you have because he'll groan and both he and his cock will jump.

Don't let him come!

Reach into your dresser and grab some lube and grease up the strapon. Push his legs back and apart and position yourself between them with the strapon aimed as his rosebud. Keep fingering him in this position until he gets used to having you between his legs. Then swap your finger for the strapon.

His eyes will fly open as he feels it pushing at his entrance. Cover his eyes with your hand and say "Shhh my darling girl. You made me feel so good fucking me I'm going to return the favour!" You'll need to be slow and gentle so his ass gets used to the intruder. Once you get it almost all the way in grab the 'cock' part by the base and angle it upwards so it's scrapes across his prostate as you pull slowly back.

He'll grunt and jump again when it hits.

Do this a couple of times but slowly so he doesn't actually come.

Remember, it's no longer your job to make him come, it's his!

Let him lower his arms and place them on your hips. Say to him "Pretend you're my female lover, baby! Tell me how much you love having my 'cock' in your pussy. Push back at me like I do when you're fucking me."

Keep encouraging him to talk to you like he is a woman and to thrust his hips like a woman does. Tell him you want to hear him grunt and moan and to beg you to fuck him some more.

To encourage him, grab his balls just under the shaft with your forefinger and thumb making a circle. Gently stretch his balls away from the shaft of his cock so that you can virtually close the circle of your thumb and forefinger. Hold him cupped in your hand so his balls remain stretched a kittle away from the shaft then stroke his cock until he's hard again (if he isn't already).

Be careful not to let him come.

As you slowly push into him release the pull on his balls and, as you pull back, gently pull downward on his balls. This will pull on the skin just below the tip where his 'helmet' pulls up and is his most sensitive part. Encourage him to move his hips so he is fucking himself on the 'cock'. As he lifts his hips gently pull downward on his balls.

Once he has established a rhythm stop moving and make him do all the work himself. He'll have to lift his hips to get the pull on that most exquisite spot and push down to get the stretch happening again. Be very vocal whilst he is doing this. Tell me how much of a fucking whore he is and how much you love it. Call him your dildo loving lesbian lover. Tell him he's your dirty slut and that you want him to come for you now.

It's called trained orgasm where he will learn to only come on your command and immediately when you command. And is a good start on him learning to love coming on a cock that's in his ass scraping on his prostate.

As he shoots, come yourself as if you found him doing that a total turn on (pretend, blah, blah) and congratulate him effusively. Tell him what a good little girl he is and how fucking hot watching him do this is.

Once he has come make sure he uses his mouth to clean any splashes off you if there are any. Scrape some of his come up onto your finger and make a big show of tasting, licking, then sucking your finger clean. Scrape some more up and offer it to him. Tell him to suck your fingers clean as it'll be so sexy for you. Send him off to clean himself and the dildo up. Tell him to hurry back because you need to come on his magnificent cock (this being his reward for being a 'good boy').

Do so, as soon as he's back. Hand him his cage once he's cleaned you and himself up.

  1. Punishment and reward.

Have him fuck you like that a few times then, after he is doing it willingly, make him get dressed like that to earn his weekly 'reward' of servicing you and being allowed to come on you.

Once he becomes accustomed to having to do that, tell him if he gets himself all girlie dressed once he gets home you'll probably want to fuck him more often as you love the thought of him being your lesbian lover.

He will try and demand you get a real lesbian in as promised. Just look at him really tearfully and say "Don't you want to be my lesbian lover? Why would I need more than you?"

Yes, it's called emotional blackmail!

Every time he does come home and get into his female clothes make sure you reward him.

You'll need to get him more used to ass play so start fingering him and massaging his prostate every time he masturbates for you. After he has come always scrape up a little bit of his come and make a show of swallowing it and feed some to him. Make him continue to clean the rest up with his mouth and tongue.

Remember, he must always take care of your needs first!

Once he is starting to change almost every time he gets home remove all of his male clothes, except for his work ones, of course. If he says anything shrug and say "You hardly wear them anymore now that you're mostly my girlie lover and lesbian partner and it makes more room for the slutty outfits I love buying and dressing you in." and smile lasciviously. "Now hurry up and get changed! I left an outfit on the bed I want you to put on and fuck me in!" And smack his ass.

You need to buy him a pair of 4in heels. On average his woman's shoe size will be about 3 sizes bigger than his men's size. Don't make the mistake of getting the 7in heels, because he won't be able to walk in them.

Leave the heels sitting with the outfit you have chosen. Have a note on them saying "Put these on too, sexy girl" with a big smiley face. If he hasn't put them on when he comes out go and get them, kneel before him, and encourage him to put them on. Use compliments and touch to get him to put them on. If he refuses, pout and say "I guess you don't want to fuck me tonight. It was going to be so good, too!" Then get up and walk away. When he protests turn to him and say simply "You always fight me even though you know it's going to feel good, and then you do what I want and it does feel good, so why don't we skip the first part and go straight to the 'do what I want and feel good part' this time? Put the damned shoes on and come and fuck me!" And head for the bedroom.

You should be already wearing the strapon.

Strip naked, place the pillows so you can lean back in a semi reposed position. Spread your legs and play with the 'cock' part of the strapon. When he comes in, if he has the heels on, stroke the 'cock', pat the bed and say "Come here, lover girl, Mama has something nice for you" and smile. When he gets up on the bed say to him "I want to role swap tonight, baby. You be the woman and I'll be the man. Fuck I'm so hot just thinking about it! I had to masturbate twice today imagining you doing this for me!" Stroke on the cock and press the base against your clit and let out a heavy moan. "Come suck Mama's 'cock', baby girl" And guide his head down onto your 'cock'.

I know I referred to you 'role swapping to the male role' and now you're using 'Mama' but these things take time!

If he resists keep moaning and thrusting your hips "Please, baby? I'm so fucking hot for you!" If he refuses allow yourself to snap at him and tell him his boy's clothes are in the spare room closet, he can go get changed and sleep in there if he's not prepared to please you.

You must take this risk if you want an obedient cock slave for all of the time and not just when he is horny. He has to learn that his role is nothing more than to make you happy.

I told you it leads to complications! 

Once you have him willing to suck your 'cock' make plenty of noise as he is doing it

Men are very auditory as well as visual.

Tell him you're loving it. Call him a good little cock sucker and that he is your little come whore. Tell him to do to the 'cock' exactly what he loves you doing to him. Encourage him to be as realistic as possible in the way he is sucking that 'cock' because it makes you so fucking hot! Get him to slip his finger into your 'ass'.

Really your pussy because your ass will be exclusively for your bulls, remember?

Like you do to him and make him give you an orgasm.

Once you have come, push him off you, and as butchly as you can say "On your back, baby girl, Mama needs to fuck you now!"

Make him lie back, remove the cage, and make love to him as before. Undo his blouse, but leave it on, caress his nipples under the bra, cup his cock and balls and finger his ass, tell him you're imagining you're dipping your finger into his cunt

I know most women don't like this word but, in this context, men do.

Work some lube onto your fingers and into his ass. Make sure he is well stretched and insert the 'cock' into his ass. Be gentle until he starts to push back at you.

He should have learnt to love having things in his ass by now.

Then fuck him as hard as you can. Keep telling him how tight his 'pussy' is and what a slut he is and how much you love fucking his tight hole. Fuck him to an orgasm and come with him (pretend blah blah).

Make sure you reward him again, if he's up to it, and give him his cage.

Never let him go without his cage, except in the cases described. Keeping his cage on him is the key to you being able to keep him both horny and frustrated. It also guarantees he won't go and try to find some slut to fuck to prove to himself he's still a real man and bring some lovely disease back for you to experience. You'll know if he has found someone to screw because he won't want to play anymore and will want out of his Becky role.

Once he is done snuggle up with him and stroke his chest, stomach and squeeze his ass. Tell him you love having him like this, all pretty and girlie. Drop in, casually, that you need to get him a wig and maybe do his make up next time to complete the fantasy. Don't make a big fuss of it no matter what he says. If he protests just kiss him and say "You know you're going to do it because you love me, and love to please me, and it will make me happy" But don't say anything more about it unless he says he's willing or wants to.

  1. Keeping him on track.

There's a chance, about now, he'll start to wonder if you've gone lesbian on him so make sure you reassure him and tell him how much you love his cock. How much you love having him make love to you and feeling his jism shoot all over you. Tell him (often, as well as right now) how great a lover he is and that you adore experimenting sexually with him and pushing both of your boundaries. Explain that you're only trying to get comfortable being with a woman because you know it's something he wants you to do but you're still terrified at the thought of going down on a pussy and aren't sure if you could let a woman go down on you.

He may also wonder at why you've suddenly become so interested in having lots of sex all of a sudden. A sudden increase in sex drive is an obvious symptom that your partner may be playing around behind your back. Explain that now he looks after you so well it's made you realise how much you love having sex with him and that you want to keep exploring with him because it's so much fun.

  1. Further feminisation.

Encourage him to put the heels on with the rest of his outfit every time he comes home and changes. After he's gotten used to the idea of wearing them tell him you now expect him to wear them all the time he's dressed and that you'd like him to always get changed into Becky (or whatever name you've given him) as soon as he gets home every day.

You'll no longer reward him for getting changed as this is now what is expected of him instead you will give him the silence and cold shoulder treatment when he doesn't do as expected.

Start calling him by his female name around the home. If he doesn't answer scold him "Becky! Aren't you listening to me?" He'll protest that his name is Brian (or whatever) not Becky. Simply point out that not dressed like that he's not, that he is 'Becky Cockslut' your lesbian lover and life partner and how much you love him and how much you love him being like that. Point out that your sex life has never been better, has it? And that you've never been closer. But he can end it if he wants? All he has to do is take off the clothes and go back to being Brian but that you don't think you'll want to be with him anymore if he does because he obviously doesn't want to please you. But why would he want to? He's getting more sex than ever. You're having more fun together than ever before and it's only the two of you that know so you don't understand what the problem is?

Complications, right?

If he takes the clothes off and dresses back in his male clothing, and you really want an obedient sissyboi as your partner, you need to make him move into the spare room and remain strong. Tear up when he comes home and doesn't get changed. Refuse to greet him unless he has changed. Cry when he tries to talk to you and tell him it feels like he's ripped your heart out because he's withdrawn his love from you. It's only a small simple thing and it makes you so happy when he does it so why won't he do it? Remind him how often you used to fuck together when he was dressed up and wouldn't he like to do that some more?

  1. If he stays the next step is to get him more accustomed to taking the female role.

Choose a Saturday and send your hubby off on an errand that gets him out of the house for a time. Previous to this day you will have bought yourself a male's business suit. Underneath the suit you'll want to put on your sexiest lingerie. A bustier tightened to the point of difficulty in breathing so your boobs are almost popping out of the top. A stocking and garter set and the tiniest of thong. Wear the highest heels you can.

A small note here. It doesn't matter if you're thin, medium, average, voluptuous or huge. Guys will find you attractive and want to fuck you anyway! Nothing is as hot as a woman, especially a curvy woman (thin ones are gorgeously sexy as well) in a tight bustier with garters and stockings and a tiny thong! Except, maybe, one in a full corset!

Make sure you are totally shaved down there.