How to Make a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do your makeup as over the top as you can (think drag queen not model style) with 'whore red' lipstick as its crowning glory. Pull your hair up into top knot, if you can (think: I Dream of Genie). Have it pulled or brushed severely away from your face if you can't. Put the strapon on over your knickers and under your suit. Wear nothing but your lingerie, the strapon and your man's suit. The suit should be buttoned under your breasts and positioned in such a way that it exposes all of your cleavage.

When your man comes home tell him to hurry and change because you've got a surprise for him.

You will have laid out the sluttiest outfit you can put together for him along with those 7in heels you're going to want him to be able to wear. Tell him to leave the top and bra off and to come out and see you once he has the stockings, knickers heels and skirt on.

When he comes out take the cage off. Stroke him until he is fully hard.

So he's distracted from what you're about to do

Then take your blush brush and about a fingers width from the centre of his chest, where his pecs circle, paint a thin to medium line, straight down to the bottom of his pecs and draw a small distance, in a curve towards his nipples around the bottom of his pec (where your boobs would be). Repeat on the other side.

While you're doing this make sure he's leering at your cleavage. Tell him how much you like him looking, that it makes your pussy wet and does he think the boys at his work would like it? Which ones?

Take him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom and tell him to put his bra on, turn him to the mirror, have him bend over facing it, and show him how painting the lines, along with the shadow cast by the light, makes it almost look like he has boobs. Stand behind him and slip your hands inside his bra and play with his nipples, tweak and pull on them insistently until it's obvious they're a little sore. Say to him "Look, baby, I'm playing with your tits!"

Note: You have breasts and a pussy and an ass and make sure these are the terms he uses for them. He has tits, a boy clit or sissy cock and a cumhole or man cunt.

Reach around and grab his cock, apply a little lube to your hand and stroke him until he is close to coming then let go and stand back. Tell him to sit on your stool, or a chair you've placed there, in front of the mirror and see if he will let you apply some makeup. Don't make a fuss if he refuses but, either way, when you've finished at the mirror, unzip the fly of your trousers and take your 'cock' out. Rub it on his lips and ask him to "give it a wee suck, baby, please?" If he's allowed you to put some makeup on him make sure you smear his lipstick a little so that he looks really slutty. Make plenty of noise as he sucks it as if he really was sucking your cock. Tell him how good he is getting and encourage him to try and deep throat it.

Don't force the issue though.

After a few minutes push his head back, clean the lippy off your 'cock', if there is any, and put it back in your trousers. Tell him to hurry up and finish getting dressed as you'll be waiting for him in the lounge. Say that you want his cock hard as a steel bar, bulging out of his knickers and pushing his short skirt up when he comes out so he can play with it if he likes.

Go and sit on the lounge with your hips placed on the edge of the seat and lean back. Place some cushions for comfort, you're going to be there for a while, so you'll want to be comfortable. Unzip and take your cock out and make sure it is well oiled.

When he comes back into the lounge exclaim how fucking hot his cock looks bulging out of his knickers and jutting out from under his skirt like that. Compliment him on how big it looks.

It doesn't matter whether he's small, average, big or huge in the cock department you'll still fuss over how 'big' he is when you refer to his cock. It's called feeding his ego.

Grab your 'cock', point it at him and say "Come here, baby girl, Mama has what you need!" When he gets close take him in your mouth and deep throat him, be careful not to let him come. Finger his ass and ensure it is well lubricated.

As you've been using the strapon regularly, or, making him use a butt plug he shouldn't need much in the way of stretching anymore.

Have him turn so his back is toward you and back up around your closed knees and thighs. Lean back, make yourself comfortable, grab the 'cock' and point it towards his ass. Tell him to "Lower his cumhole onto your cock. You need some of that sweet man cunt of his!"

Guide him down until he is fully impaled on your 'cock'. Lean forward so you can grab his boy clit with your oiled hand and start to stroke it. Grip it just under the head quite firmly and instruct him to "Ride my cock and fuck my hand!"

Have him raise and lower his ass on the strapon and let his cock slide back and forth in your gripping hand. Keep making him shift his position slightly until you feel the strapon hit his prostate.

You remember how to tell when it has, right?

Grip his boy clit a little firmer and tell him "Fuck me harder, Becky, my little cock whore!" Make him keep going until it's obvious he's going to come. Then push him off. Have him get up on the couch on his hands and knees and spread his boy cunt for you.

This is one of the very few times you are going to actually fuck him, but it's part of training him to like being fucked in the ass and to come when someone is doing it.

Slide the strapon into his ass, don't be gentle this time. Imitate how one of your bulls is going to enter you. Have him shift his position until the 'cock' hits his prostate again. Slowly fuck him with the strapon sliding across his prostate.

Now it's time to change your pronouns. As you feel his excitement rise start to sex talk to him. Something like this: "Oh my darling Becky Cockslut Daddy is fucking your sweet ass! Do you like Daddy's cock in your cumhole? Push back at me you fucking slut, Daddy needs to come in your sweet fuck hole and make you my little cumwhore!"

Encourage him to tell you how much he likes it

"I love it when you talk all girlie and slutty to me, baby. Talk dirty to me my little Becky Cockslut. Fuck I'm going to come so hard! Tell me how much you love it you, fucking slut!"

Keep referring to yourself in the male pronouns and him in female ones and fuck him to an orgasm. Come yourself as he does (Fake it blah blah). As soon as he has come slip the 'cock' out of his ass and pretend to collapse to the floor. Tell him how fucking hot that was, how hard you came and how good he was. Tell him it looks like he shot a gallon of come out and that he's such a stud!

There's some chance he will be feeling a little guilty about pretending he was letting a guy fuck him and was able to come so you will need to reassure him he's still actually your super stud man and that he is your absolute sex God! If he starts to worry you're turning him into a pooftah he's going to be very difficult to keep training.

You are, kind of, but he doesn't need to know that!

Before he has too much chance to think about things drop your man suit and the strapon to the floor take his hand and say "Come to the bedroom, baby. I need you inside me right now!"

On the way make sure he knows you've dressed like you have just for him because he is your lover and you love dressing sexy for him, just as you love him dressing sexy for you.

If he has allowed you to put makeup on him show him, in the mirror, how wrecked it now is and tell him how goddamned sexy it looks and how much you loved making him look that slutty by fucking his ass!

Lie back on the bed, spread your legs and instruct him to go down on you as he strokes himself to hardness again. Encourage him to be quick because you need to feel him fucking you again. Make sure he gives you a proper orgasm this time, if you didn't actually get one from the pressure of the base of the strapon rhythmically pushing against your clit.

If you can't come like that consider getting one of the strapons that also have a part that slips into your pussy so it fucks you as you fuck him.

Make sure he comes in you as hard as you can make him come.

Once you're satiated remind him he needs to clean you up then send him to pick up your suit and the strapon and to place the suit on hangers in your closet and to wash and dry the strapon and put it in your dresser. Tell him to hurry up because you need to sleep in his arms.

Cuddle up to him when he comes back then casually say "There's a small shopping bag inside your wardrobe with a surprise inside for you. Sleeping in these things" indicate what he has on "Must be uncomfortable. Take them off and put on what you find in the bag."

Inside the bag there will be a baby doll nightie just the right size for him so it's comfortable for him to sleep in. Say "Put it on for me, honey, and come cuddle. We'll be girlfriend sleepover lovers together." And give him your best smile.

As he goes to put it on smile and say "Don't forget your cock cage" and pretend to doze.

Ensure he is wearing the cage when he comes back and has put the nightie on. Insist, if you have to.

Once he's up on the bed look him in the eye with a serious expression on your face. "You know how much I love you having this on, don't you, babe (cup the cage)? You look after me so well when you're wearing it and you make love to me so deliciously as 'Becky' that I want you to wear it always. Plus it makes you so horny that you come so hard for me when we make love and I really like that! I know you used to masturbate sometimes when you didn't have the cage, and this stops that, so you're much keener to look after me so I'll make you come. But if you want to take it off I will let you, okay? Do you want to take it off or do you want us to continue like we are? I hope you want to continue, my love, because I have so many more things I want to do with and to you and have you do to me."

If he immediately wants to take the cage off just sigh and look disappointed but don't say anything! Give him the key. Don't let him even try to initiate intimate contact until he is back in his cage.

You must take this risk because he has to surrender his will to you and it will help bring him to the realisation that his only role, in life, is to please you and that wearing the cage and dressing as 'Becky' pleases you.

  1. Teaching him to love ass play.

A big part of this will be bringing him to the realisation the only time he is going to get to come is when you or, eventually someone, is fucking or fingering his 'man cunt'. That he is only going to be allowed to have penetrative sex with you (have his cock in your mouth or pussy) on very special occasions when he has proven what a good boy he is.

You start him on this path by giving him a whole heap of 'ruined orgasms' in a row interspersed with some magnificent ones when you're stimulating his prostate with the strapon or butt plugs or are fingering him.

A ruined orgasm means his flow is interrupted just before he starts to come but is at that point of no return. Right at that moment he is about to start shooting you do something to completely distract him from the fact he is coming.

The easiest way to achieve this is to simply 'accidentally' bang him in his balls, hard, just as he is about to blow. Apologise most profusely but continue to make sure he can't achieve a fulfilling orgasm unless you're in his ass.

There's plenty of ways to achieve a 'ruined orgasm' for him. Cry out in pain suddenly and lurch forward just as he's about to come and head butt his chin (tell him your back spasmed suddenly, or something). Pretend to get a sudden cramp and push him off you just at that critical time. Another way is to grab his balls as if you're going to help him get there and pull or squeeze too hard so that it's really painful.

The goal is to train his body's reactions to come to expect a 'ruined orgasm' unless his prostate is being stimulated. If you make sure he has regular mind blowingly intense orgasms every time you finger and/or use toys to penetrate his ass, and ruined ones every time you're not, it shouldn't take long before he is wanting, or even begging, for you to play with his ass when he needs to come.

Of course you don't want to have to do this for him, except as reward for him being an exceptionally good boy, so you'll need to buy him a good prostate massager and present it to him.

  1. Prostate orgasms.

The first time he uses it you'll want to make it a special occasion for him. When it's time for him to receive one of his rewards of being allowed to come somewhere on you and he is kneeling above you with his thighs either side of your thighs. Sit up, tell him to close his eyes and hold still. Get the probe, and put some lube on his ass and on the probe.

A prostate massager is usually quite thin, reasonably flexible and a little hooked so he won't need any stretching to be able to accommodate it.

Cup his balls, turn on the vibrating feature and slip the probe into his ass searching for his prostate. Once you've found it rub the probe across it until he is just about ready to come. Take it out and ask him to lie on his back, hand him the probe and instruct him to find his prostate and massage it with the probe as he wanks himself. Tell him that you're going to lie on your side with your head on his stomach, but away from his cock, and he is to try and shoot his load into your waiting mouth

This will probably be the very last time you will ever let him come on your face as he is sure to miss your mouth. Coming on your face will be reserved solely for your bulls.

Be very vocal about how hot it looks and how much it's turning you on, play with your pussy as he does it, and say how you can't wait to swallow his come. It won't take him long to blow, trust me. Once he has shot his load immediately make him lick his come off your face.

The reason you've done this is to start to get him used to licking your bull's come off your face as well as out of your pussy and ass.

Then go down on him and make him hard again. Get him as hard and as hot as you can then say "Hold there I'm going to grab my vibrator."

Lie on the pillow beside him, and say "Let's come together while we use our vibrators. Fuck that's going to be so hot! But you have to wait for me, okay?"

He is still probably going to come fairly quickly as having your prostate vibrated is a very intense feeling. Whatever you do don't make any issue at all if he comes before you! Simply ask him to help you get off by kissing and fondling your breasts and kissing you passionately and talking dirty to you. Encourage him to call you Mistress and/or his Queen, groan loudly when he does. When you come, be loud!

Men love this!

Tell him you want him to use the massager every time he is coming for you now as you love how hard he comes when he does and you hate how it's always a disappointment when he's not having his prostate massaged. Don't insist, just look disappointed when he doesn't use it and refuse to join in. But keep ensuring his orgasms without it are ruined. Be delighted, enthusiastic and vocal when he does use the massager. He'll soon get the hint.

  1. Making 'Becky' meet others.

By now you should have trained him to accept being made up when he's pretending to be your lesbian lover and fucking you and you should be teaching him how to apply the makeup himself. You will have bought him a nice blonde wig.

Always blonde for his first wig as we all know blondes are the sluttiest.

But may not yet be insisting he wears it yet. Once he's totally enfemme, all made and wigged up, every time you 'fuck together as lesbians' you need to slowly introduce him to the thought of allowing someone else to see 'Becky'. You'll need to convince him that he is very sexy and you'd love to see if others thought he was too.

Open an account on one of the free 'dating sites' like AMM or Bioz under both of your names.

Probably Bioz as this site allows even basic members one free message a day.

Label it as 'lesbian couple looking for playmates' and post some pics of you both together with him as Becky.

Take the pics on his phone so he knows he can delete them at any time if he wants to.

If he objects to posting a face pic onto a site where someone you both know might see it explain to him "If anyone we know is using these sites they're also doing the same type of things we are so we can out them as easily as they can out us so why would they? And if it's a guy we know doing this behind his wife's back he will know we can easily drop him right in it with his wife, so nobody, I repeat nobody will ever say I damned thing! And, besides, if a guy you know does say something about seeing you on Bioz ask him 'So what were you doing on a 'gay website'?"

Login to this site regularly so he can see how much attention you both are getting and encourage him to read the messages you receive with you.

They will be almost exclusively, if not totally exclusively, from male wannabe dreamers who will never follow through but the attention is nice, isn't it?

Note: If you've decided to use Bioz there are an awful lot of 'tranny chasers' on this site that are going to want to see explicit pics and/or to hook up with your man. If your hubby makes any kind of mention that maybe it would be 'kind of hot' to send someone some pics then 100% encourage him as he's already considering, or even fantasising about, 'playing' with another cock.

If he (fingers crossed) hints that he might like to meet one of the guys from the site get him to invite the guy over as soon as possible!

Look at how many 'profile views' you are both getting daily. He'll say it's all you but insist it's mostly him! Say you're going to prove him wrong and open two other separate accounts, one for each of you, with the exact same details: Female, lesbian, married and looking for playmates: male, female and trans. Have a pic of each of you alone on these profiles, you as yourself, and him as Becky.

This is what to do to ensure his view count is higher than yours. Check your and his stats every day and, if yours are getting ahead of his, there's a delete and/or block function on these sites. Pare yours back, if you have to, so it's a lot less than his. Once his are significantly ahead of yours show him and tell him "See? I told you it was all you!"

What you're looking for on these sites, ideally, is a couple in the same relationship you're trying to create for yourself. A dominant woman with a crossdressing or sissy submissive husband and is willing to help you with your hubby conversion project.

Pfft! Good luck with that search! Oh, they're there but they're going to either want to play too quickly for your uses, or, the female partner will want the two men going at it way faster than your man is going to allow. And, you're in the lesbian sex scenario you're trying to avoid (assuming you are wanting to avoid it?).

So settle for a reasonably attractive, sexy and experienced preop transgirl or crossdresser to approach.

I'll call her 'Abby' for convenience sake.

Get chatting to him/her and confirm 'she' will play with you and your 'girl' together.

This is no time for someone who is 'bicurious' or just learning. You need 'her' to be experienced in this kind of play so she's 'good to go' the first night!

You're extremely unlikely to find one that is 'passable' as it's the virtually impossible ideal. If you don't believe me, watch the video 'There's something about Miriam' and see how gorgeous 'Miriam' is and realise she was 'outed' by the other housemates on Big Brother, Australia within 48 hours.

1...34567...14