All Comments on 'How to Peg your Partner'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
2soon2no2soon2noover 2 years ago

Great job. Well written, and researched. Now how to use mind control...

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Very good article. My girlfriend of a few months and I were talking about sex, and anal came up. She all at once looked at me with an ornery grin and said, "I'll give you my ass if you give me yours. That is how a switch relationship started

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 2 years ago

Some excellent advice from someone that I suspect is a Mistress of Pegging! The same principles apply equally to women and men, be careful, take things easy and gently, and a great deal of pleasure can be enjoyed. thanks for your words of wisdom.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanabout 2 years ago

Excellent advice not just on the mechanics but into a relationship with mutual respect for each other's pleasure and comfort level.

My wife used to fuck me with a hand-held vibrator designed for the male asshole -- bigger than the female kind and with a don't-lose-me hilt -- and let me tell you, it felt wonderful, especially if I jerked off while she did it. Unfortunately I developed a minor hemorrhoid, not from the ass ramming, just as a normal symptom of ageing asshole. That sure ended anal for me. I still miss it. Get it while you can guys, if your partner is willing.

shineonu2shineonu2almost 2 years ago

What a poor view of men you have and continue to perpetuate here and I personally take offense to this. I am a Man... I've always been a Man and I can say, with some authority that most Females that I have known, throughout my life, have been much less clean than most Males that I have known. I can only see this as being true for those few Males that go directly from Mommy's arms, directly into their Female S.O.'s arms. When selecting a male partner, I think that it would help you in dodging this bullet if you select from Males that have Lived on their own for some time. I think that you will find these Males to be of a better caliber than those that leave their Mommy's and go directly into the arms of a well meaning, but uninformed Female. Seriously. Caring for yourself and all that accompanies that allows the individual to adopt a certain Responsibility for oneself. I believe that this goes both ways, as well. If a Male grabs Mommy's Little Princess straight from the Mother, this Female has no idea what the truly Meaningful things in Life are yet. I'm sorry to raise this issue, but honestly I'm sick of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY educational and well researched..AAAAA++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...