How to Please Her: A Demonstration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers

"Fuck me, Jordan!" she begged. Jordan pushed into her in one sharp, quick movement that had her mewling in pleasure.

"Fondon!" Cooper yelled from behind her. "No fondon!"

She chuckled as Jordan thrust into her again. One of his hands snaked to her clit, and the other one grabbed a fist full of breast over the gauzy fabric. "Why would he wear a condom, Cooper? Uh, god, yes. Right there, Jordan. He's family. Mmmm... You don't need... unnn, condoms with family."

"Fuck, you feel so good. So tight, Katie. What's better, bareback or with a condom?" Jordan asked as he pierced her again.

"Bareback!" she yipped as he thrust hard enough that it made noise when her ass hit his lower belly. "Once you're family, Cooper, you can fuck me without a condom, too!"

"No fondon!" Cooper repeated.

"Yup, no condom," she agreed. "God, Jordan... You hit all... My spots so well," she moaned between his thrusts.

"She loves it hard, once you've warmed her up. I make sure to thrust down as much as possible, I wanna hit her g-spot every time, like this." Jordan exaggerated his movements to make sure Cooper could see what he was doing.

Cooper was whining now, but his cock was hard again. She smiled and buried her head in the blankets as she pushed her ass up for Jordan.

He pounded her good for a while, but she wanted more. She whined wordlessly, knowing Jordan would understand her. She wasn't wrong.

"You want another cock, don't you?" Jordan asked. She moaned as he flicked her clit. "You'd have come already if you hadn't come earlier, you know."

She nodded, then whined. "Please! I couldn't help myself."

"How can I deny my kid sister when you look at me like that?" Jordan asked. "Dad?" he called out, turning away from her. "Dad!'

Cooper began struggling against his bonds again. "Relax, Cooper," she complained. "It's fine."

A few seconds passed, then her door opened and Cooper nearly choked on his gag as her stepfather came inside and shut the door behind him. "Oh my. Hmm, what's this I've walked into?"

"Katie needs to teach Cooper how to make her come," Jordan explained. "We decided a demonstration might be helpful, but now her mouth's lonely."

"You already came once, didn't you?" her stepfather asked, picking her face up from the bed, his fingers under her chin.

"Sorry, Daddy, I couldn't help it," she whined. "Jordan's just too good."

"Jordan just has you trained is all," her stepfather corrected. "Still, I'm proud of you, Jordan. Knowing how to get a girl off is important." He turned around. "You're making your boyfriend cry."

"If I'm gonna make him family I need to know he can please me, Daddy," she complained. "He's terrible at sex, and kissing. Sorry, Cooper, but it's true."

Cooper whined and rocked his chair to no avail. Her stepfather sighed. "Well, son, if she wants to marry you, you're gonna have to learn how to please her. She's got quite the sexual appetite."

Jordan's hips had stalled when their father came in, but he started thrusting again, drawing her attention back to him. "It's fine, Dad," Jordan said, grunting between thrusts. "That's why we're teaching him."

"No fondom!" Cooper complained.

"Fondom? Condom?" the older man repeated. "No condom?" Cooper nodded his head empathetically. Her stepfather sighed, shaking his head. "Oh, Cooper, they'd better not be using a condom. This's skinship between family, it's how our family bonds. I'd be very disappointed if they were using a condom. Condoms are for strangers, for people who aren't family."

Cooper whined and rocked in his chair again. "I hate condoms," she moaned as Jordan's hips sped up. "Let me get on the floor, Jordan."

Jordan nodded and pulled out of her. There was a satisfying wet popping sound as the two of them separated. She crawled off the bed and over to her stepfather, who's cock was already visibly straining against his track pants. She pulled them down and his semi-hard rod bounced back up into her face.

She giggled as she grabbed it. "Deepthroat your daddy a few times before Jordan gets started again, won'tcha baby girl?"

"Mmm, Daddy, you're cock smells so good today," she purred before wrapping her lips around the tip of his thick, uncut member. She licked his foreskin, then pushed her tongue up under it to peel it back while pumping her hand up and down his shaft. She was pleased to find him growing even harder in her hands.

"My baby girl loves foreskin," her stepfather commented. "Too bad about yours. I can see you're cut. Ah, that's right, right there, baby girl. You know how I like it."

She moaned, pushing his foreskin down with her tongue, the pungent taste corrupting her mouth in just the right way. "Daddy, you're so hard," she said, grabbing his pole so she could circle her tongue around his skin. "You taste so good, too. Thank you, Daddy."

"You don't have to thank me for anything, baby girl. I wish I'd known of your little plan sooner, I coulda helped more."

Cooper was grunting something but she was too focused on her first ascent down her stepfather's shaft to pay attention. She relaxed her throat, barely gagging at all when he hit the back of her mouth.

"Good job, Katie, you've gotten so good at deepthroating. I'm so proud of you." Cooper grunted and groaned. Daddy's fingers slipped into her hair and she purred as he pushed deeper down her throat.

"That's my girl. Cooper, son, you need to understand some things about our family. Bonding and skinship is incredibly important, especially when a family is broken up like ours was. Her mother left us when she was twelve, you see, and we couldn't heal. Jordan came up with the idea for this, for what we were missing several years later, and it saved our family. The time between were dark times for us, but we're closer now than ever."

Jordan tapped her butt. "Ass up, Katie. You ready for more?"

She moaned in the back of her throat, then carefully lifted her ass and presented it to her brother. "Good girl," Daddy praised. His hips started slowly rocking just as Jordan pierced her again.

She moaned, gripping Daddy's hips to help support her. Daddy used his fingers in her hair to move her head. Jordan began to thrust into her in earnest, smooth and even. She moaned and mewled, encouraging her brother, who picked up the pace.

"Fuck," Jordan moaned. Cooper whined from his chair, then barked something garbled by the bandana in his mouth. Jordan's hips stalled for a second. She wanted to look back at him but Daddy's fat cock was taking up almost all of her attention. Jordan started again, but it was a bit more hesitant.

"Jordan, you'd better not pull out just cause her boyfriend is watching," Daddy warned, also noticing the change, too.

She mewled her agreement. "I wouldn't!" Jordan replied, pounding into her backside hard enough that she was actually gagging on Daddy's cock now. It stirred her up inside. "Don't worry, Katie, I wouldn't do that."

Daddy grunted in agreement, his fingers fisting her hair as he began to fuck her face. "Yeah, that's it, baby girl. Right there. Mmm... You want Daddy's love in your mouth or in your pussy?"

She wriggled, wanting both. Jordan chuckled. "You always... Make her... make hard decision, uh, hmmm. Fuck you're so tight tonight, Katie. You ready for my love?"

"Mmmm," she begged, pressing her hips back. She pulled back on Daddy's cock, she wanted to feel Jordan fill her up first. "Please, Jordan! More, harder!"

Daddy stepped back and his dick slipped from her lips. She whined and both he and Jordan chuckled. "Are you watching, son? When doing it from behind, she likes it hard and fast, and slightly angled down so your cock drags over her sweet spot every time."

Cooper whimpered, then jumped around in his chair, she could hear the thumps of it. She turned to look but then Jordan slammed his hips against her ass, pressing his pelvis firmly against her butt. He rocked his hips in fast, shallow movements that let her know he was coming.

"He goes deep and stays there when he comes," she panted, riding the pleasure that Jordan filling her with cum gave her. "That way he doesn't accidentally slip out, or have any of his love leak out before he's finished. God, Jordan, yes! Fill me up with your love."

"Fuck, Katie," Jordan groaned. His arms wrapped around her torso and he pulled her up so that her back pressed against his chest. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," Katie moaned as Jordan rocked them both.

Jordan gasped, then his hips rolled faster, his manhood buried deep inside her. She turned her head and caught his lips and they kissed. It was messy, the angle wasn't great, but it pushed him over the edge. "Coming, Katie," he moaned. "Fuck, christ, so good. So good!"

He was good at this position, and she loved it when he filled her this way. This angle kept him deep without risk of slipping out of her, and also had his cockhead tapping her cervix in just the right way, not too hard to make it hurt, just hard enough that she could feel it.

Daddy caught her face and kissed her while Jordan pumped her full of his creamy love. She whined, pulling Daddy closer as he took her mouth and Jordan filled her pussy. He kissed her hard enough to take her breath away, his hands cupping her cheeks on either side. "I have the best family," Daddy said, low and husky. She hummed her agreement as she kissed Daddy back.

Jordan's hips slowed, then stilled. He stayed inside her until his cock started to grow soft, massaging her breasts while she and Daddy kissed. When he slipped out she pulled away from Daddy to lay down on the bed.

"Daddy, I want your love in my pussy, too," she said, still breathing heavy from their kissing and love making.

"Since you're demonstrating for your boyfriend, you should ride me, show him how you also like to be on top?" Daddy suggested, coming over to sit next to her on the bed. He kicked off his track pants and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Yes, Daddy," she agreed, eyeing his body greedily. Despite his age, he took care of himself and his muscular build was proof of that. She loved Jordan's slimmer frame just as much as she loved Daddy's bulkier one.

He sat down next to her on the bed and she rolled over, but his hand on her shoulder stopped her from getting up. "I think I'd like you to beg now."

Her pussy twitched. The first of Jordan's cum was making its way down to the opening of her vagina, and she didn't want to waste any, so she clenched her core. "Daddy, please?"

He chuckled, deep and throaty. "Please what?"

She whined, wriggling her hips with her need to be filled by Daddy's fat pole. "Please, Daddy, let me ride you."

"Say it right," he said, his fingers now massaging her shoulder, betraying his need.

"Please, Daddy, may I ride your big cock until you fill me with your love?" she begged.

"You don't wanna come?"

She whined. "Please, Daddy. Let me ride you until you fill me up and make me come."

"Good job baby girl. Come show your boyfriend how much you like your Daddy's cock." He guided her as she sat up, then straddled Daddy's lap. He leaned back a little farther than normal. "Stick your ass out so Cooper can see Jordan's love in your pussy. See how much Jordan loves his little sister, son?"

Cooper whined again, then barked something that was completely garbled by the bandana. Jordan moved to stand next to him, his hand on the back of the chair, stopping it from falling over with all the jumping around he was doing. Her eyes caught on Jordan's semi-erect cock, then on Cooper's dick, so hard it was purple. She pushed her ass out as she leaned in and kissed Daddy again, then lowered her hips.

Daddy adjusted his cock, lining it up with her pussy lips as she lowered herself onto him. She moaned as his thick cock pushed its way inside of her, stretching her more than Jordan. "Oh, Daddy, you have such a great cock. It's so big."

"Don't make your brother feel bad," Daddy chided as she continued to push herself down his length.

"She fucks me a lot more than you," Jordan noted with a sense of superiority.

"That's because she loves swallowing my love too much," Daddy quipped.

She moaned. "It's true." He stretched her so much that it almost hurt, but in a good way.

"You're so tight, even after Jordan already loved you so well," Daddy noted. "It's nice and wet in here now."

"I wanna cum," she breathed out. "Daddy, please, may I come on your cock?"

"You know the rules," Daddy chided playfully. "No coming until you have a womb full of my love."

"Yes, I want you to come!" she urged. "Daddy, please. I want your cum!"

"Dad likes to make her beg for it," Jordan told Cooper. Coopers eyes were wide, locked on where Daddy was sinking inside her.

Daddy slapped her ass playfully. Cooper had been whining, but the sound stopped him cold. She hadn't even realized he'd been making noise until he stopped. "Make Daddy cum in your belly, baby girl."

She moaned, lifting her hips up until only his cockhead was inside her, then slowly pressing her hips down again. It always took a few strokes for her to get used to his girth. "Daddy," she moaned, her finger moving to her clit.

Daddy's hands grabbed her ass cheeks on either side and pulled them wide, and also pulled her up to his tip. "Watch me sink inside her, Cooper. See how much my little girl loves riding her Daddy's cock right after her brother filled her pussy? Can you see Jordan's cum on my dick?"

"Katie also likes it when we talk about what a dirty girl she is," Jordan commented.

Daddy's dirty talk was driving her crazy. She didn't care if it was still too tight, she slammed her hips down, driving Daddy as deep as she could. She mewled in pleasure, then did it again. Daddy's hands moved from her ass to her breasts and he began to pluck her nipples. His calloused fingers felt rough on her nipples, stimulating them in just the right way.

Cooper yelled something again, but she was lost to the pleasure that Daddy's cock was giving her. She was so close to coming, very close. Too close, in fact. She stopped touching her clit and knocked Daddy's hands away. Daddy chuckled and grabbed her ass, then began pulling her up and down on his cock at his own pace. She gave up and let him move her to his own pace.

"Pregnant?" Jordan said, catching her attention. "Did you say something about getting pregnant?"

Cooper nodded and repeated the word through his gag. She chanced a look over her shoulder and saw that both Cooper and Jordan were hard. So many dicks that wanted to fuck her, she was in paradise. Daddy grunted as he shoved himself deep inside.

"On the pill," she gasped out. "You... knew that."

Daddy's hips stalled. "Ride me, baby girl," he encouraged. "But don't come before me."

"I can't," she said. "I need your cum before I can come."

"Good girl," Daddy praised with a kiss to her nose. She began to rock her hips over Daddy's member and he pulled her closer, then looked over her shoulder at Cooper. "Katie's not ready to be a mother yet," he said to her boyfriend. "When she is, she'll stop taking birth control. It's her body, and her choice. When she's ready, and if she wants us to make her a mommy, then we can breed her."

She bounced on Daddy's lap a few more times before what he said sank into her pleasure-hazy mind. "You and Jordan would breed me?"

"Of course," Daddy said, pinching her right nipple lightly. He brushed his rough thumb over the sensitive nub. "If that was what you wanted."

Her hips sped up, she was too excited. "I wanna be bred, Daddy. So much. I want you and Jordan to pump me full of babies."

"What about your boyfriend?" Daddy asked, now rubbing his thumbs over both of her nipples.

"Him, too, if he wants. When he's family," she gasped, Daddy's thumbs sending pulses of pleasure to her loins. "I'm too close, Daddy, please cum inside me!"

Cooper whined. "Always, baby girl." He grabbed her ass and held her firmly, then slowly stood up, still piercing her core. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his face, his ear, his neck. He took a few steps forward, using her ass to pull her up and down his cock. "Watch me fill my baby girl with love, Cooper."

Jordan knelt down to get a better look. "Katie, you look so good with Dad inside you."

"Daddy, please cum! Fill me with your love. Breed... Breed me! I wanna be fat with your babies. With Jordan's babies. Fuck me harder, Daddy!"

Daddy chuckled, then began to thrust counter to how he moved her ass. "I'm gonna breed you hard, Katie. Jordan and I won't let your womb go a day without our love until you're pregnant, I promise. He kissed her, slamming his cock deep inside her. "Beg me for my love, Katie."

"Daddy, please, please, fill me up, pump your love inside me. Get me pregnant!"

"With pleasure," Daddy grunted, thrusting hard. He stepped away from Cooper and sat back down on the bed. Once he was sitting Katie lost control. "Jordan and I are gonna make you into a mommy, and maybe that boy of yours, too, if he's still around after this. That's right, Katie. Baby girl. Fuck your Daddy hard."

Daddy caught her breasts again and began to play with her nipples. She clenched down and Daddy grunted. "I'm close, baby girl. Milk my cock while your boyfriend watches."

"I need your love, Daddy," she begged.

"Right there, that's it. Ride me hard, I'm almost there."

She clenched down again when he squeezed both of her nipples hard, then his hips jumped off the bed and he fucked her hard. "Cuming, baby girl, right into your tight pussy. Fuck your Daddy and cum baby girl."

"Dad's trained her only to cum after he's started to pump her full of his love," Jordan noted aloud for Cooper. "She loves it when her pussy is soaked in cum."

"Daddy, your love is making me cum!" she moaned as her orgasm tipped her over the edge. "Thank you for your cum, Daddy! I love Daddy's fat cock pumping thick, creamy cum in my pussy!"

"Cumming in your womb, baby girl," Daddy grunted, slamming himself deep with each thrust. "Good girl, cum on my fat cock."

She fucked Daddy as hard as she could, her orgasm coming in waves she thought mimicked Daddy's ejaculations deep inside. "Daddy! Oh, Daddy! Daddy's fat cock is making me cum so hard!"

She squealed and writhed as Daddy's hips slowed, still in the midst of her own orgasm. Daddy's calloused fingers plucked her nipples again and her head rolled back in pleasure. "God damn, baby girl, that's right. Did Daddy's cock make you feel good?"

"Yours and Jordan's," she agreed, her eyes still shut as she rocked her hips slowly over Daddy's slowly softening member. "Knowing Cooper is watching makes it so much better."

"Did you get enough cum?" Daddy asked.

She shook her head, turning to look at Jordan. He was stroking his cock, ready for another round. Cooper was hard, too.

"No, I need more, but Cooper looks so uncomfortable." she said, slowly pulling herself free from Daddy's scepter.

Cooper grunted and bounced the chair in agreement. Jordan looked at her, worried. "Let him go, Katie. I don't think it worked."

She felt tears sting her eyes. "Oh. Oh, I thought... Sorry, Cooper." She untied his legs first, then unhandcuffed him. He ripped the bandana out of his mouth, then rubbed his wrists and stretched out his legs.

He didnt get up. He stretched for a bit, avoiding looking at her until he sat back. He grabbed his purple member and started to jerk off frantically, his eyes locked between her legs.

"You're fucked up, Katie? You know that? This isn't normal, you're fucked up." His hand moved rapidly, despite his words. He was panting and grunting between his words. "All of you, fucked up. Just, fuck. Goddammit. Fuck, Katie." He grunted, running his other hand through his hair.

She was on the verge of tears, close to heartbreak, but still harboring the slightest bit of hope. "Cooper?"

PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers