How to Please Her: A Demonstration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie," Jordan whispered, his hand closing around hers. "I'm sorry. This's my fault."

"No, it's not," she said. "I really do love you, Cooper. I wanted you to join my family."

Cooper barked out a sharp laugh. "You're all fucked up," he said again, growling. "Fuck me, this's so fucked up!"

"Cooper?" she asked, her throat tight.

"Katie, you do this often? Bring boyfriends over and fuck your family in front of them?"

"No," she whispered. "You're, I wanted to, I want you, Cooper. I want you like I want my family. You're the only one, I swear it."

"Son, this's how this family shows our love for one another. There's nothing fucked up about it," Daddy chimed in. "But, I think maybe you actually liked it, watching Katie with me and Jordan."

"I can see their cum," Cooper moaned, "leaking from your used pussy." His hand moved faster. "Come here, Katie."

She shivered, but followed his directions. "Cooper?"

"Closer." She moved closer. His hand snaked between her legs, making her squeak in surprise. His finger trailed through her wet lips, his other hand moving so fast it was almost a blur.

"So wet, so hot," he growled. His finger tensed against her puffy lips, then his whole body went rigid. Pearly white cum shot from his slit in an impressive arc, landing on his chin just before the next rope burst out and landed on his chest. His fingers stayed between her legs, stroking her swollen lips as he continued to come.

He eyes were closed as he came, his hips bucking off the chair with the intensity of his orgasm. A moment passed and he relaxed, still slowly stroking himself.

"This's so fucked up," he said, his voice raspy and his eyes still closed.

"What part?" Katie asked when he didn't say anything else.

"All of it," he whispered. "It's all fucked up. But..." He sighed. "But I'm even more fucked up. I liked it," he said, still not looking at her.

Jordan squeezed her hand, then released it. He moved away from her, fetching his boxers and pulling them on. Daddy had already redonned his track pants. "You, um, liked it?" she asked. "What? Really?"

"I..." He smacked his lips together, than ran his clean hand through his hair. "Yeah, I liked it. I really liked it. It's all so fucked up. I... I need time to process this."

"Are we still... Do you still love me?" she asked, her throat tight.

"Fuck, Katie. I still love you. I've never come so hard. But, I didn't know you weren't happy. I wanna make you happy."

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek, and was reaasured when he didn't pull away. He turned his head and kissed her lips, then deepened the kiss."

"Is it weird that I find all this hot?" he asked when he pulled away. He got up and looked around for something to wipe his cum with.

She could help with that at least. She caught him, then licked his cooling cum from his chin before moving down to his chest. She caught his hand and finished the job, then looked up at him.

"Not at all. I'm so happy, Cooper. I love you so much."

He flushed, then turned away to find his clothes. She picked up a spare shirt and threw it on, not even bothering with panties since she was such a mess down there.

He was fully dressed before he spoke again. "Next time, um..."

"Next time?" she repeated, excitement growing in her belly.

"Next time you handcuff me, I want you to do all that, and, um, I also want, ah, I want you to ride me bareback tied up to this chair. I wanna..." He swallowed hard, his face crimson. "I don't even know. I want it all."

Daddy thrust his hand in Cooper's direction. Cooper took it, a little reluctant, then shook. "Welcome to the family, son."