How to Program My Wife

Story Info
A Hypnotist changes my wife's attitude.
4.1k words
3.7
23.6k
27
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be Careful What You Ask For

Idea I've had for some time which deals with my very conservative wife as we've been married for almost twenty years and things have changed between us. For one, after the birth of our child, she became less interested in sex to the point that we only have sex about once a month, if I'm lucky. To change this attitude, I have tried buying her sex toys, or watching videos, or even trying to perform oral sex on her, which she said was nasty, but nothing worked. I even told her it was okay if she had sex with another guy. Yeah, I know, that was stupid, but it was something that slipped out one night when I was desperate. She kept complaining about her leg pain and she often used it to refuse sex. I was becoming frustrated and looked for ways to improve things, chatting with friends and asking them what I could do. One friend suggested taking her to a hypnotist who might be able to help her with the pain and maybe even get her to open up more. I thought about this for a bit and figured I had nothing to lose and began looking around for a professional.

After weeks of searching for just the right person, I found one whom I was told was good at his job and had an excellent record on helping people overcome their pain and changing their attitude about different things. So, I called him and made an appointment with a guy named Tony, and then brought this up to her, telling her he could help with her leg pain. She seemed interested and agreed to see him, and since our daughter is now almost 17, we didn't have to worry about leaving her at home alone.

We traveled to his home, also his office and of course, my wife, Angela, did most of the talking, explaining that she was wary of this type of treatment but the pain in her leg finally overcame this fear.

The hypnotist, Tony, listened carefully, then explained how he might be able to help and she relaxed some when he showed her the treatment room, as he called it. We noticed it was tastefully done, with a couple of chairs and a long couch, explaining that some people preferred the couch over the chairs, anything to help them relax, which he stated was crucial in helping them achieve peace, or a holistic plain which then allowed them to be hypnotized.

I asked him then where I would stand, determined to witness this holistic experience, but he said, I would have to wait in the visitor lounge. I wasn't too happy with that, until he showed me the room. There were a couple of seats and a large window which allowed me to witness the procedure. I asked about the window and the screen within, and he said, until my wife was calm it would be best for me to wait here. The idea being, that she would know I was close but wouldn't be able to see me, allowing her to relax and not worry about my thoughts. He also explained that the room was soundproof, but I would be able to hear everything being said, only she would not be able to hear me, again, to allow her to relax and concentrate on his voice.

I looked at Angela and shrugged, and she nodded. I could see a little apprehension in her eyes, but when her leg began to throb, she nodded, and I walked into the room to watch the process. I did notice the door lock behind me as I entered, but I heard Tony explain this was part of the plan, that if I needed to leave in an emergency, I could use the other door in the room which led to the hallway and then outside. With no more concerns, I sat and watched. Then the blind closed off the room to my view, something I wasn't expecting, though I could hear everything being said, like when my wife opted for the couch rather than a chair, and how he spoke to her, his voice calm and serene.

He said a bit more and then the screen opened and there was Angela, sitting back on the couch like she was relaxed. I knew the window was blocked from her view, which he had explained, since he didn't want her to look constantly at me. That made sense. She was resting there, and I saw her clasp her hands together then relax and her face appeared calm as she stared at a small glowing globe on a table before her. Seconds later, I watched as she closed her eyes and after a few questions, I saw Tony look at me and press a button and the door came unlocked, allowing me t. o enter, but he kept his finger to his mouth, a sure sign that I needed to be quiet, at least for the moment.

As I approached, I saw him motion to come to him. When I got there, he spoke softly to me. "You need to keep your voice down, but you can ask any questions you have."

"Is she under, yet?" I asked, looking closely at her face. She appeared to be breathing normally but her eyes were closed.

"She's under. Now let me ask you what you know about her pain."

I carefully tried to cover everything, then he asked me about her demeanor. I found this unusual, but decided to go along, describing I could think of, keeping my voice low of course. I almost expected her to open her eyes and yell at me for saying something personal, so carefully, I mentioned how she was very conservative in he actions, which included sex.

Tony didn't even nod at this. "I can't tell you how many times men have told me about their sex lives. How their wives seem to become disinterested in it, no matter what they do to get them in the mood. It happens with age, but it can be fixed."

"Wait, you could change her sexual interest?" I almost raised my voice at this and looked at Angela, but she remained in a trance, her breathing showing she had not heard anything. I looked back at Tony.

"Yes, but if I successfully unlock this, there's no telling what might happen afterwards. She'll probably open up more, which guys like, but it could unlock any of her inhibitions, possibly make her more aggressive toward sex as well. I've seen it happen, hell, one or two even had sex with me while their husbands watched. That interest you?"

"Of course. I mean, if you could do that, I wouldn't mind her getting it on with you?"

He laughed at this a little. "Hold on. What I'm saying is that if I do unlock her inner desires, you wouldn't be upset if she wanted to have sex with me?"

"Of course not. I mean, she wouldn't lose interest in me, would she?"

"I don't know for sure. Probably not, but it's still a risk, and how would feel if she did offer to have sex with me?"

I was thinking Tony was full of it, and told him this, then challenged him to prove it. Tony asked me to tell him honestly how my wife is in the bedroom, and we talked quietly about how she's always been a bit conservative and that she has never done anything wild. And while discussing this I even decide to tell him truthfully, that she has never allowed me to perform oral on her or play with sex toys.

Tony nodded at this and looked at Angela, like he's weighing his options. Quietly, he asks, "If I can unlock her inhibitions, how much would you let me do with her?"

I noticed that he was deeply interested now. "Are you interested in having sex with my wife?" I asked carefully, not sure what he would say.

"Hey, I'm a guy, but I'm also Bi, and I love having sex with women, especially older women, though I wouldn't deny a young woman if she were interested. You said, your wife is very conservative, and not interested in sex as much now as she might have been. If I change this attitude, what would you do, if say, I convinced her to have sex?"

I noticed him lick his lips, not in a sexual way, but like he was worried how I might reply. "Look Tony, as far as I'm concerned, you can fuck her for all she's worth. Hell, I wouldn't even care if she gave you a blowjob. Goodness knows, she's never given me one and I've asked, believe me, I've begged for it."

"Very good then. You need to return to the observation room, for the time being, and if I can get her in the mood, then I'll let you watch. Hell, I could use a good b J and knowing it would be her first time, well it has appeal."

"Wait, if she gives you a b J, which I doubt, does that mean she might be willing finally to give me one as well?"

"Once a person accepts that its fine, then yes, she just might. So, are you up to this?"

Of course, I was, and I followed his directions to return to the observation room. Once there, I heard him start talking to Angela, telling her to breathe deeply, though he didn't open the blind. I waited as she did this and could almost see her fidget a bit. "Are you uncomfortable?' Tony asked her.

"I'm a bit warm," she replied.

"Why don't you take off her shirt?"

My wife had nice boobs and I wished I could see her strip since she seldom did it in front of me. Usually, when she was getting ready for bed, she would turn her back to me and strip that way. I know she was uncomfortable with her features, but I thought she was great, I always did, I just couldn't convince her. She also didn't like giving or receiving oral. That was something I had experienced before we were married and missed it. Now I could only listen as Tony seemed to be seducing my wife.

Then I listened as Tony told Angela, she was under his hypnosis and should feel safe now, or when she heard the word, "Hydralittle. When you hear this, you will relax and feel safe. Remember that word, Hydralittle."

Angela repeated the word and I guess Tony was satisfied, because he told me to remember it as well, which I heard clearly and logged the word in my phone. Then he spoke to me in the open. "I will open the curtain for you to see in a bit just allow me more time to chat with your wife and try to imagine what is happening. I will cut off the intercom for a moment to get to know her more, first."

I became excited then since I couldn't see or hear anything, and my mind played out images of what he might be doing to her. For some reason that was both exciting and agonizing for me. Was she following his instructions or was she resisting? Should I try to go out there, or just stay here and wait until he allowed to see or hear what was happening? Oh, the agony and excitement.

Then the intercom came back on, just as he suggested she remove her bra and it seemed she did, when I heard Tony say what beautiful boobs she had, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Angle must truly be hypnotized as she would never have done this in her past. I couldn't tell what was happening now, as Tony didn't say anything for a few minutes, but I did hear Angela moan a little. Finally, I heard Tony again, as he told her to remember a relax and remove the rest of her clothes. There was the sound of a zipper being pulled down and then Tony said he was impressed, that she had a great body. The same damn thing I told her night after night. Damn, I should have hired this guy sooner.

I heard him tell her to relax and lay on the couch. I couldn't tell what happened next when I heard him ask, "Does this feels good?" She responded that it dids and then I heard what sounded like a chair being moved. Oh my, this was unreal, and I couldn't see anything. When I heard him say that he knew she didn't like oral sex, she replied that she didn't, saying it was gross. That sounded more like her.

"Let me explain something," he said, as I heard another zipper operate. For a second it was quiet, when I heard him say, "Look at my cock." I almost had a heart attack then. "Look carefully at how hard it is. You have had sex with your husband, is it gross when he enters your cunt?

"No, but I can't see it, it just feels good when he does."

"Does it give him pleasure as well?" Tony asked quietly.

"Yes. He says he loves having sex with me,"

"It gives him pleasure and it isn't gross. It also gives you pleasure when you have sex, and him as well. Do you like giving him pleasure?"

"Yes. He gets so excited, and I like it. I like seeing him as he fucks me."

"Yes, that is most likely. Now, if you like giving him pleasure, don't you think he would enjoy the pleasure of you sucking on his cock?"

She was quiet for a second, then answered. "Yes, he would. He has asked me often to do this."

"Let's try something," Tony stated. "Pretend this is your husband's cock. Does it look the same?"

"Yes, though I think he's a bit smaller than you." 'Oh, that hurt a bit,' I thought

"Not all men are the same. Now again, look at my cock. Do you see how it is simply flesh, nothing gross about it, is there?"

"No, it isn't gross." That was amazing, for her to say that and I knew where he was going, I just wished I could see it, knowing how I used to fantasize about what it would be like seeing someone else fuck her. My thoughts were rewarded a second later when the window curtain opened and I was treated to the view of Tony sitting beside her, his chair now close to her head. There she was my 40-year-old wife was about to give her first blowjob. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

"I want you to try kissing my cock. Just kiss it softly," he said. I couldn't help it my cock was now at full mast, and I was excited to all hell when I saw Angela move forward and kiss his cock. "Good. That wasn't gross at all, was it?"

"No, it wasn't gross. Your cock is really warm."

"Now, I want you to kiss it again, right on the tip." Angela did this, and then he said the next thing. "Now, open your mouth a bit and let me push it to your lips."

Angela did what he asked, and Tony slid his cock into her mouth, telling her to open further. Angela complied and a second later, he pushed half of it into her mouth. He looked back at me and mouthed that I told him he could do this, and I nodded only now I had my own cock out and was playing with it.

"Now, let me push it back and forth a bit," he said, only this time he was sweating.

Angela just lay there, opening her mouth more and then clamped her lips around it as Tony kept pushing it in just a little and pulling it out before doing it again. Obviously, he was being careful and not wanting to push it in too far and make her gag. He was taking her mouth cherry, the prick. I just hoped she would do the same for me in the future. However, in time, he began to go faster until he pulled it out completely.

"That was so good, Angela. You gave me great pleasure. Now, let me return the favor," he said, as he pushed his chair back a bit and moved to her cunt. He winked at me a second before looking at her cunt and then bending over to it. A second later, I saw Angela's mouth open and moan. She was enjoying it and so was Tony, from what I could tell. He kept licking at her cunt lips and using his fingers to enter her a little, moving them around like he was exploring the inside, while his other hand now rubbed the part just above her cunt. He looked at me and said, "This is where a woman has sensory glands and rubbing it causes her to get excited," he said, before turning back to her.

"Angela, do you feel good," he asked as he kept playing with her cunt.

"Yes, it feels so great."

"It will feel even better in a moment," he replied. I saw him get up from his chair, he was as naked as Angela now, and pull on a condom that he had in his hand, then I saw him lay on her. A second later, he entered her and began fucking her right on the couch. I noticed that Angela was now in bliss and seemed to get into the motion, responding in kind. I saw her open her mouth some as the pleasure overcame her. This went on for a while, until I saw Tony suddenly stiffen and then he must have cum, as he stopped and lay on her naked body. At this point he gave her a kiss and asked if her leg was causing her any pain.

She simply shook her head. Then he asked if she had achieved an orgasm, and she nodded. At this point he got up and pulled the condom off. I figured he did this to prevent getting her pregnant or possibly to prevent any evidence of the sex occurring. Smart move on his part.

I looked at him and at Angela who was once again laying on the couch her eyes closed. Tony asked me to return to the observation room for a short while, and as I left, he quietly told her to get dressed. As I reached the room, he closed the blind and then reminded me about what we discussed. 'You seem upset, do you remember that you told me to my face that I could have sex with your wife?"

I calmed down a little, not realizing that I was upset and told him it was okay. "Fine, but what about my wife now? Will she remember what happened or not?"

"Here is where things get a little fuzzy. I can instruct her to remember when I bring her out of her trance but have no idea how that knowledge might affect her. My suggestion rather would be to bring her out and not mention about remembering what occurred. You do recall the trigger word?" he asked as the two of them kept dressing.

That was something I hadn't considered and yes, I did remember the word and now understood why he said it loudly enough for me to hear. "I remember. So, what you're saying is to keep her from learning what she did today and when I want her to do this to me, use the word."

He smiled at me. "Yes, and now that we're dressed, I'll open the door. Come over and be there when your wife comes around."

The curtains closed again, and I waited at the release door for almost a minute until I heard the lock release, then moved casually into the room. No one was there! I looked around for a moment, wondering if somehow, I had walked into the wrong room. No, that was ridiculous, everything was there, the couch, chairs, only Tony and Angela were gone. Then I heard a noise from a small side room I hadn't noticed before and quickly walked there and opened the door.

Inside was my wife, still in a trance, only Tony was nowhere to be seen. Then I heard Tony's voice saying over an intercom, "Starlander" and suddenly Angelica came around.

"What's going on?" she asked. "And how did I get here?"

I knew immediately what had happened, Tony had closed the curtain so I couldn't see where he was and had moved my wife to this room, obviously to allow himself to leave in case I was pissed. I knew he must be able to see us, since he waited until I entered the room to release Angelica from her trance. Now, it would be up to me.

"Hi honey. How do you feel?" I asked breathlessly, not sure what she would say or remember.

She shook her head a bit then rubbed her leg. "It feels better. What did he do?"

"I'm not sure," I answered about her leg. "He closed the curtain, and I couldn't see any of that," I answered truthfully, well half-truthfully. "What do you remember?"

"He closed the curtain. Why? I thought it was to allow you to see what was going on."

Of course, she would ask that. "I think he wanted to make sure you couldn't see me, only I couldn't see much either. Do you remember what happened?"

"No, I just feel weird. I don't know why. Well, whatever he did worked. I'm glad I took your advice and came here. You look a little flushed, you feel okay?"

"I guess so. Glad you took my advice."

"So am I. Hey, have I told you that you're looking really good lately?"

"No, can't say that you did. How do I look?"

"You look pretty damn good to me. Maybe we should hurry home and I can show you how happy I am and how I feel," she stated with a sly smile.

That was a look I hadn't seen in some time. Maybe Tony was right, this experience could have unlocked feelings she hadn't displayed in some time. I did remember how he said it could also unlock some of her inhibitions and make her more aggressive as well. Right now, that didn't bother me as it might allow me to get laid. I would worry about the rest later.

I told her that we could head right home, and the two of us went home immediately. When we got there, she immediately got frisky, kissing me deeply in the car before we got out and then laughing, she ran toward the house. Thank goodness our daughter wasn't at home from school yet. Then we went inside and in no time, we were naked and going wild. She even allowed me to eat her out a little and get her even more excited. I didn't bother about letting her blow me, just fucked her silly until I blasted a huge load in her pussy.

12