How to Program My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this, we were both exhausted and just laid in better, hugging until she fell asleep. I, however, stayed away replaying all that I had heard. Thankfully, nothing bad had occurred, though deep down I realized how lucky I was, as it could have turned out badly. I let that thought go, playing the events over and over in my mind, remembering how excited I became when I couldn't see what was happening, All part of his plan, I was sure of that.

Our daughter came home from school, and I got up to meet her. As I walked out of the bedroom, I saw her chatting with one of her friends. They were laughing about something, and my daughter looked up at me. "Did you go to that doctor for mom?"

I nodded. "Yeah. We did and she feels better though I guess she's a bit tired," I responded, looking back at the room for a moment.

"Well, I hope it works out for her," my daughter said and then we started talking with her friend a bit, ignoring me.

"I grabbed a coke from the fridge and went about my day, feeling better than I had in a long time.

12