All Comments on 'How to Ride a Tikbalang Ch. 01'

by SkinandSin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago

And here we go again!!!

Yea!!!!

SweetDesire427SweetDesire427over 8 years ago
Yay!

This is starting out hotter than HTTYT. Makes Bu and Tala seem

vanilla by comparison. :D keep writing please!

SkinandSinSkinandSinover 8 years agoAuthor
Dear kuroukiphoenyx

Yes, here we go again. :) And I'll give you guys three guesses for what Jinx truly is. :D

SkinandSinSkinandSinover 8 years agoAuthor
Hi SweetDesire427

Hehehe. I have to keep you people reading, don't I? Also, must not bore self.

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 8 years ago
Details

I LOVE your attention to details it made the events so much more erotic. Keep up the amazing work Skinandsin and I'm glad Kidlat will get double the fun.

SkinandSinSkinandSinover 8 years agoAuthor
Hi angeldustja!

I am glad you are enjoying this story. Thank you for the kind, kind words. Yes, I like stories that have good, juicy details, too. I will keep writing. Especially because readers like you give me the best reasons to keep telling my tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Andddd you're back!

Great work as always! So that's how Ulap knew he was at a gay bar. HAHAHAHAHAHA PWNED. I could have sworn he stumbled into a much wilder version of the Diabolical. And your Manila is apt af. "Manila is filled with idiots behind wheels." The Batumbakals' theme naming is wonderful, Ulap, Bulan, Buhawi, Kidlat, Habagat. I'm guessing the little sister is named Amihan. And Habagat, good grief, keep it in your pants, will ya?

So....I guess Kidlat swings both ways? Or nah? Excited to see more from you. Welcome back.

-Tenten

SkinandSinSkinandSinover 8 years agoAuthor
Hey, Tenten!

It is good to be back. :D

It is so nice to see you back, too. Ulap is kinda old-fashioned. He was not aware of the nature of the bar in which he awaited his wifey. :)

Hehehe, read on to see how Kidlat swings. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4 siblings?

Please tell me the youngest Batumbakal is a naughty girl. And that you will write about her.

SkinandSinSkinandSinover 8 years agoAuthor
4 siblings

Yes, there are four of them and, yes, the youngest one is a pretty little sister from hell. Yes, I will write her story, too. But I'll be going by birth order here. Call it saving the best for last. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkinandSin@SkinandSin
What I write is purely fiction, merely an exploration of my mind's small, dark crevasses - whatever genre I choose is not a nod of consent for the events or character motivations contained in my work. Call it an outlet, call it my imagined perversions, call it what you will. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES