How to Ride a Tikbalang Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cocoy would have liked to kill the kilkig, and slowly, but he knew they needed to get that poisoner to provide an antidote to the poison used on Kidlat and Amihan, first. So he rummaged through the remnants of the kilkig's pants, which had mostly burned off the creature.

"So, Gerardo Alcuaz, tell us, who are you, really?" Cocoy asked dryly, after pouring whiskey from his hip-flask all over the burns on the kilkig's face and chest. "Because I can tell this ID is fake as your teeth are. Had it made in Recto, did you? You chose the wrong stall." The kilkig's porcelain tooth caps lay on the forest floor. Burned stumps of dentine marked their original position in the kilkig's mealy mouth.

"Emilio Maysapi." The words were spat out with effort, and venomous fearlessness. His eyes were clear, calculating and emotionless, despite the pain wracking his borrowed body.

"Undo the poison, Emilio Maysapi." Cocoy barked out at the kilkig.

"What's the magic word, bayot?" Scorn dripped like venom from a spitting cobra's fangs as Emilio clipped out each word in call center-worthy English. "You need to ask nicely, or I won't."

"Please, Mr. Asshole Sonofabitch, do it, or I will reverse your spell on you." Cocoy took the black blade Waki'd plucked from beside the well and handed to him. The handle was partially melted with thick, sticky goo, but it would do. He aimed the chisel tip at Emilio's right eye. "Because I can, and will, hold you in that body and do just that if you do not."

"Be my guest, you cocksucking son of a syphilitic she-goat whore. Hit me with your best shot."

That just pushed Cocoy past the brink of his temper. He uttered a low incantation and rebounded Emilio's poison spell on its caster, holding the body down as it convulsed in the final throes of death.

"And now, for my next trick," a low voice whispered from just above Cocoy's head.

Kidlat rose to his knees beside Amihan, wrapped his hands around her throat and began to squeeze. "Hello, little sister. Sunshine, eh?" Emilio's voice thundered in Amihan's ears as she fought to breathe. "I like tikbalang bodies. Especially this immortal one."

Kidlat's body rose from the ground into a solid stance, feet planted apart as he pulled Amihan up and threw her against a large tree. He faced down Habagat and Waki, who were already moving to tackle him down. "Come to me, my pretties. Come to Papa."

The three tikbalang fought in a graceless tangle of limbs and torsos, their punches landing solidly, the smacking of flesh on bone loud in the midday heat.

"I told you not to kill it, Cocoy," Jinx kept a strained rein on her volcaninc temper, and her words came out in those eerie voice layers again. Susme. Do something." She moved toward Amihan, who was barely holding on to consciousness. The youngest Batumbakal was using the tree trunk she'd landed against to support her while she attempted to regain her footing and stand.

Cocoy reached into the ritual jar and pulled out a beaded headdress. "Again? Fine." He jammed the headdress on his head and began to mentally weave together a chant. Thank goodness I compose songs for a living, he thought. Now, how to get that damned thing out of OUR tikbalang...

"Hold my hand, please, diwata," petite Amihan reached out to tall and lanky Jinx while Cocoy searched for the right words. "I need a boost." Jinx took the smallest Batumbakal's hand and immediately felt power surge from her body into Amihan's.

Amihan began a low chant, so low, only she could understand the words. She released Jinx's hand then, and Jinx felt the power drain stop, and her being fill up again with energy.

Kidlat's sister held both hands out, a glow of gold sheening her side by side palms as she held those in the direction of her brothers and friend. The glow limning the palms Amihan was separating expanded to encompass the three tikbalang locked in battle. She was slowly pulling the struggling mass apart, one tikbalang at a time.

The three combatants were still trying to hit each other, but were far enough apart (and high enough in the air) to have no leverage and no means to continue with their three-cornered close quarters battle.

"You can only hold us apart for so long, little witchling," Emilio's voice roared out of Kidlat's mouth. "Then I'll fuck you to death and chew you up like I did that ugly human who saw me in Bulalakaw's body. Incest has such a wicked ring to it."

"Oh no you won't, asshole!" Waki was enraged and he fought Amihan's spell with every fiber of his being. "I'm going to break every godsdamned bone in your body first!"

"A little help here, bayot." Amihan's arms were starting to shake from the strain of holding three furious tikbalang aloft AND apart.

"Kidlat, hear me, tikbalang mine," Cocoy spoke with a calm he absofuckinglutely did not feel. "Obey me, it is time. Rise within, cast off the possessor's sin. Throw Emilio Maysapi out. Send him my way, so I can end him. NOW."

Kidlat's body stiffened and jerked as if in a seizure, left arm gripping right arm, and rolling in the air until it was engulfed in an aura the color of putrid lichen. It expanded and contracted, expanded again and burst like a bubble of slime just as Amihan's arms dropped and all three tikbalang landed with loud thuds on the forest floor.

Jinx stood behind the remains of Emilio Maysapi's borrowed body and put her hands on its exposed belly. She willed her hands become as hot as lava and cremated the body to ash.

An enraged scream rent the air as Cocoy pulled a crystal flask from the ritual jar. He raised the flask up to the sky: "SkyFather, Earthmother, take this maleficar and do with him what you will. Evil done is evil returned. Evil returned is evil sealed for eternity. Take this flask and do with it as you will."

The flask went from colorless crystal to green, to black. Cocoy held it aloft on an open palm and it rose into the sky as he chanted what he hoped were prayers for protection from evil. He barely even recognized the language he was using: Old Tagalog? Perhaps something else. Whatever the language was, it sounded right, so he went with it.

***

It was nightfall when the Batumbakal siblings, Cocoy and Jinx awoke to a faint rustling of the fallen leaves on the forest floor. A light pink glow was coming their way and they all sat up, wary of what approached. Pink had never been a scary color, at least not up to now, for any of them. Heck, it was Amihan's favorite color.

A petite, curvy female figure stood in the center of the pink light, her face was warm and welcoming, perfect as a marble statue of a barefoot goddess carved by a master sculptor. She was garbed in tapis and a breastplate of polished beads that covered, but did not hide her high, proud breasts. Her pinkish morena skin was the perfect foil for the black and gold waves of hair cascading over her generous chest and down her back. She carried a tower shield on one arm and held a long spear with a wickedly barbed tip in the opposite hand.

"I see Bulan's children have grown well," the lady with the spear said, her voice musical as crystal chimes. "I am Urduja. Welcome to Biak na Bato, and thank you for disposing of that kilkig. Come, Habagat and Amihan. Your mother and father are anxious to see you. Waki, come along as well. We must leave your rescuers in peace now. Kidlat, you may use my shelter by the stream. Rest. Refresh yourselves. Love each other."

That said, Urduja ushered the dog-tired and uncharacteristically unprotesting Waki, Amihan and Habagat to a spot by the well where the four disappeared in a pop of pink haloes.

***

The tikbalang, bayot and diwata walked into Urduja's cave to find tapayan full of cold, fresh stream water from which they drank their fill. There was a batalan off to the side big enough for the three of them to bathe and they took their time under the bamboo shower lathering each other up with fragrant gugo gel and washing away the grime and slime of their battle with the kilkig.

Cocoy knelt slowly before Jinx, his tongue and fingers trailing hot licks of bayot fire and lightning down her front as he lit up their names on her chest, pausing for a few leisurely flicks and sucks at her breasts before he continued to the junction of her thighs. He worshipped the softness of her thighs with kisses, teasing his diwata until she arched back into Kidlat's chest.

"Ang sarap mo," every syllable conveyed the rasp of the bayot's arousal as he punctuated each word with a long, slow lick of Jinx's sex. He spread her open to feast on the hot juices of her puki, which was plump and a deep pink.

"Mmmmmm, fuck!" Jinx's hips tilted up as Cocoy got her sweet spots and Kidlat rolled her hard nipples with the perfect pressure.

"In a bit, sweet goddess," Kidlat's chuckle against her neck was irresistibly sexy, his voice low and thick with lust as he watched Cocoy's fingers fuck in and out of her pussy, listened to him suck her to the very precipice of coming.

Jinx leaned back to kiss Kidlat, wordlessly telling him how much she needed to feel him—him and not the body-snatching poisoner—against her. Inside her. Possessing her the way Cocoy was owning her. She undulated her hips, driving her stiff clitoris into Cocoy's mouth. Her gasps were weaving their way into Kidlat's soul through his mouth as all their tattoos glowed under seeking hands and hungry lips.

"Let's move this to the bed over there," Cocoy said as he looked up into his lovers' eyes. "I want us to come somewhere soft, not here, as pretty as all this marble is."

Jinx was so close to orgasm it almost hurt to pause the action, but she wanted her men to have what they needed. She knew they'd give her all the first, second and tenth comings she could ask for, after all. Her desire kept growing, focused on the image of them tangled in lust on the large bed. In that moment, she found all three of them where they wanted to be.

"That's a neat trick, diwata mine," Kidlat's chuckle reverberated through Jinx from the juncture of her neck and shoulder all the way down and back up her spine. "Now, ride me into a lather with our bayot, hmmm?"

They were laying side by side, with Jinx's leg thrown over Kidlat and Cocoy's. She was splayed wide, her wet, pulsing cunt on full display to the dark eyes of bayot and tikbalang as Kidlat entered her tight heat and thrust slowly home.

Cocoy rose up behind Kidlat, his hard ari weeping slick need as he jacked himself slowly, his eyes greedily watching his lovers fucking a slow dance of enticement. He smoothed the lubricant he was producing all over his cock while Jinx and Kidlat kissed around his fingers.

The bayot slid his wet fingers against Kidlat's tight ass, getting that dark star good and slick before pushing his fingers in to stretch Kidlat, prepare the tikbalang for his entry. Kidlat was sucking hard on Jinx's nipples, but still keeping a slow pace that held the diwata at a constant simmer on the edge of orgasm.

When Cocoy slid into Kidlat, he slid home without finesse, enthusiasm and unerring aim for the tikbalang's prostate making up for the rough entry. Kidlat bucked back and forth, picking up the pace of his fucking as he let his control go. Cocoy gripped Kidlat's hip and set a furious pace that had all three of them incoherent from wave after wave of pleasure amplified by their newfound ability to feel each other's orgasms in real time.

The lovely thing with immortal bodies, Jinx mused in the afterglow, is that the best sex won't kill you.

12