How to Save the Planet 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Justine was making no effort at all.

Instead, she was riding me in exactly the way she wanted to. My dick was pressed downwards a little, not enough to hurt but enough to be a bit uncomfortable. Her strokes weren't long ones, letting me feel the full range of motions, or fast ones to stimulate me despite the condom. They were steady, short strokes that must have been hitting at just the right spot, because almost at once her eyes were rolling up and her hands clenching at my skin in unthinking reflex.

"Touch me," she moaned.

She didn't have to tell me twice. I slid one hand over the curve of her hip, up her waist, across her chest, holding and stroking and rubbing.

The other hand went straight between her legs to find her clit.

The moment I did, Justine's hand gripped my neck so hard it started to hurt. She bucked against me, riding faster, faster, and then she pulled her face into mine. It was a kiss, a hot and passionate kiss for a few long seconds, and then Justine tensed up and her mouth fell open against mine. She didn't breathe, at first, and I realized I was holding my breath as well. We were still, frozen, except for the tiny quick motions of her hips and the darting strokes of my fingers.

And then she came. I thought it was going to be loud, though I was far past caring about roommates by then. But Justine's orgasm was so powerful that it left her breathless, gasping and panting almost silently into my ear while she ground against my fingers and clenched down on my cock.

And with that, I came too. I was so deeply aroused that I think her orgasm would have set mine off if I'd been fully dressed and sitting across the room. But she was fucking me, and even through the condom every little roll and twitch of her hips was stimulation enough to make my whole body jump. I came hard, cock pulsing as I filled the condom inside of her, grabbing her by the waist even while my other hand stayed between her legs. I groaned, mind filled with pleasure, totally consumed by it.

Slowly, it subsided. I looked up at Justine, feeling sweat start to break out on my forehead. Her eyes were closed, and there was a satisfied little smile on her face that I couldn't help but answer with one of my own.

I tried to think of something to say. All I could come up with was, "Wow."

Justine collapsed on top of me with a satisfied sigh. My breath whooshed out of me, partly from the impact and partly from the feeling of my oversensitive cock slipping free. My eyes were already drifting closed, even as I stuffed the filled condom back into its wrapper. Justine shifted to the side of the bed that faced the wall, leg still thrown over both of mine and her head resting on my shoulder. Her breath tickled my ear, and I could already hear it slowing down as she drifted towards sleep.

I wondered if I should ask her what had happened. She'd never taken charge like that before, never been so assertive, so controlling. It had been hot as hell, but it made me curious, and perhaps just a little bit worried.

But I was nearly asleep already, and I still had to sneak out of the girls' apartment sometime before they all started to wake up in the morning. There were serious things to discuss tomorrow. This really wasn't the time to bring up worries.

"That was fun," I murmured instead.

"Mmm," Justine said.

There was a long pause, and I thought she had fallen asleep. "It made me feel so small," she said. Her voice was calm now. The strained, helpless tone from earlier had passed, though I could still hear its faint echoes. "All of... that."

I smiled, there in the dark room, feeling my girlfriend's bare skin against mine. "Yeah. I know what you mean."

And I did. We'd just learned that humanity wasn't alone in the universe. That earth was being watched, and that someone out there, somewhere, had reached out. Someone with technology and power that we couldn't begin to imagine. It was enough to get to anyone.

But when Justine had taken control, when she'd been riding me into the mattress, she hadn't looked small at all.