How to Say No to an Old Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
Gaining more control over my submissive friend.
4.8k words
4.24
6.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both, I and Usha, were tired after intense sexual activity. Therefore, it wasn't long before we slept off in each other's arms.

I was the first one to wake up in the morning and found her arms around me. For several minutes, I admired her unconventional beauty. She is a strong woman with firm muscles and no sagging. Next to her 5'11" frame, my 5'4" body looked small. Thanks to my exercise routine, I was also in good shape. Her 36C boobs were perky and ass of 34 was shapely. I loved her body and wanted to enjoy it.

As I moved a bit, she also woke up and looked at me with great affection. There was nothing to speak in those moments. I reached out and kissed her deeply and she responded with as much passion. As we broke kiss, she said, "I love you, My Master."

Asking her to not move and remain at her place in the bed, I sat upright on the bed. My back leaned against the wall so that my cock was close to her mouth with my legs spread making an 'A'. I covered her with large hotel blanket, leaving some space for air but ensuring that she won't be visible to me. Then, I gently pushed her head over the blanket, signaling her to start sucking my cock.

Blanket was up to my stomach and I couldn't see her. She was sucking my cock as a non-entity, a non-human object, without being seen. Thrill and sense of power that I got from this simple act was immense. I'm sure, it would have been degrading for her. To add to the same, I dialed my wife and started talking to her, keeping phone speaker on loud.

While I was in US, my wife was in India, I told her, "Hi my love, I just got up and was missing you."

She asked, "Got up too early? Couldn't sleep properly?"

I replied, "You know baby, I don't like sleeping without you. I need you in my arms to sleep well."

Usha had limited love making experience and she had never sucked cocks before today. Therefore, listening to me talking to my wife, Usha became cautious and went easy on my cock so that I won't moan a lot.

She chuckled, "I know, I know. You have got your morning boner and that's why you are missing me."

I laughed, "Oh my darling, none has loved me more than you did and none has understood me as much."

I was sure, my conversation was making Usha jealous and she felt very small. So much so that she sank further and started sucking my balls without being asked. I was getting horny and my voice had started to become incoherent. So I cut the call.

As my cock became very hard, I held her head over blanket and started fucking her mouth by moving it up and down. I was just using her mouth as a tool with little mercy. At one point, I held her head keeping my cock deep inside her mouth for several seconds. Then I released her head for some time and I made her suck my cock.

Finally I caught her head again to facefuck her. This deep-throating gave me pleasure, which i had experienced rarely earlier. I cummed deep into her throat.

Holding her head there, I only said, "Swallow it." To think about it, those were my first words to her since morning. She complied and sucked my entire load. Spent, I came out of the blanket, leaving her where she was, invisible.

I dressed and packed essentials for the weekend. I had decided to go to her place and spend rest of the weekend with her. I ordered her to get out and be ready. I told her my plan and she nodded. She straightened her attire. With she as driver, we started our 40 miles journey, which didn't take long in weekend morning traffic.

On our way, we talked about how things have unfolded so fast. Both of us were still little embarrassed and were smiling more rather than talking. She is a very smart woman and I had no intention to make her a bimbo slut. Rather I planned to consume her with her intellect. Who won't prefer to have a smart pet over an idiot bitch.

As we reached outskirts of the city, she took a turn from highway. There were very few buildings on that road and density was further thinning as she drove. At around 3 miles she stopped the car in front of her house, which looked 25-30 years old. There was no other construction for several hundred yards.

As we got down, I asked her whether it's safe here? She chuckled and said, "If any residents in this region feel unsafe, they have to press a button and police reaches within 3 minutes." I sighed with relief.

She opened main door of her house and as I entered, I felt a sense of opulence. After a long entrance way, there was a large lounge, with a sofa and dining area. She told me that there were three bedrooms on the first floor and a large basement, where she had her gym.

She further told me that there was a large backyard, which was surrounded by a wall. There was a gate in that wall, which she kept locked from inside. That opened to dense trees with minimal human activity.

I could see rest of the house later and decided to show my pet her real place. I ordered, "Usha, go the the main door, leave it open and then crawl back to me."

I think she knew, action was going to happen, but perhaps wasn't ready to do it with door open and said, "Let's keep the door close, please." I didn't utter a single word and looked at her with steely resolve. Knowing that I'm not going to change my decision, she walked to the main entrance and opened it fully.

Still in her knee length dress, she knelt and started crawling to me. As she moved, I said angrily, "You must be an idiot of top order for questioning my simple instruction. It's our house, we can do here whatever we want, with door open or close. And bitch, modesty isn't for you. Is that clear?"

She didn't dare to look up as she continued to crawl. She only nodded. I lowered my voice and said, "You must be proud, Usha. You had courage to ask for becoming a slave and now you are living what you dreamt of. Raise your head and tell your Master that you aren't a pervert, but a proud pet of a deserving owner."

She raised her head and her eyes were moist. She started with choked voice, "Master, I trust you with all my heart. In this moment, I truly want to belong to your feet. Please train me to be your unconditional slave."

She then added, "Master, as I live alone I have CCTV cameras installed in this room and entire house. Everything we are doing is getting recorded in my PC hard drive and I can access that from my mobile. To demonstrate how much I trust you, please allow me to install the app in your mobile so that you may access all videos. You may stop and start recording of all cameras whenever you wish. It is of course your discretion Master, how you want to use these videos."

As she installed app on my mobile, I wondered about the level of commitment from Usha. When she gave my mobile back to me, I could see live recording. I also checked recorded videos for a minute and they were there.

The surge of power that I felt over Usha in that moment was surreal. So I bent and held her hair hard. Moving her head vigorously, which brought tears to her eyes, I said, "You realize slut, what powers does this give to me?"

Despite tears she replied, "Master, I want you to have absolute power over this bitch, so that you are not dependent on my whims and fancies. You must have absolute control, Master."

Just to exhibit my power over her, I slapped her across the face, which wasn't too intense. This was followed by several more slaps, in quick succession. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

As slaps weren't too hard, she was able to maintain her balance as she knelt. And then, she was strongly built woman, as a result of rigorous gymming.

"So slut, you will be nothing but just a bitch for today. I'll train you to be a fully compliant slave, who will meet all my strict demands." I told her and she nodded with content.

"Get down on your four, my dog and crawl to me towards the sofa." She followed me eagerly as I walked to sit. I sat on the edge of the sofa and kept her in front of me, perpendicular to my thighs so that I could reach every part of her delicious muscular body from mouth to boobs to cunt to ass and even thighs.

I first ordered her to go on her elbows rather than being on her palms. That made her breasts almost reach the floor. Then I pushed her back downward, making it curved and held her butts in place.

I explained to her, "Udders of my bitch must always be very close to the floor almost touching it. Therefore you will crawl on your elbows. In this position, as you will crawl with your ass high, your bare cunt will be on display, when you are naked which you will be a lot. You will also keep your knees at least one foot apart to ensure good display of your cunt. Is that clear, bitch?"

Still clothed, she answered, "Your bitch understands, Master."

I kept my hand on her ass cheek over her dress and she shuddered. I rubbed her butt over the cloth and felt her well shaped ass cheeks. In a quick motion then I pulled her dress up so that hem fell on her back leaving her thighs and butts bare.

"Is my bitch wet?" I demeaned her.

She answered moaning, "Your bitch is very wet, Master and it so very badly wants to cum like a dog. Master, please use my cunt."

I massaged her bare butt, as her panties leave a large part open and spanked. SPANK. I told her, "Bitch, I won't use this dirty cunt, I'll punish it for being a bad girl. It became wet without none bothering to touch it. Do you think, you are really a woman?"

Moaning as I massaged her butts and thighs, she answered, "Master, with you I'm your pet dog, who loves to lick its Master's feet and whimper." After saying that she pushed herself closer to me with her tongue out and tried to lick my bare foot.

As I appreciated her efforts, she further spoke, "If Master allows, this bitch wants to request something."

As I nodded, she answered, "Thanks for allowing your bitch to speak, My Master. Clothes are for human race, Master and not for animals. Your bitch feels trapped due to this unnecessary foreign layer on its body. Please free your bitch from clothes and allow your slave to serve you as a real dog that she is."

I always knew Usha is one of the smartest women and her articulation only reinforced it again. But I still wanted her to face the dilemma of being a woman or a dog. Therefore, I only unzipped her gown (knee length dress that she was wearing all along) and allowed her to step out of it.

She started blushing as I granted her wish and looked at me expectantly. Without unhooking her bra, I only brought her boobs out from the cups. God, they were soft and large but didn't sag at all. Her hard work at gyms was paying rich dividends, to me.

Finally, I lowered her panties to mid thighs and left them there. I instructed her, "Slut, I have left your panties there to remind you that your knees should remain sufficiently apart. If panties fall, that means you didn't follow my instructions and that leads to punishment." She nodded.

In this process and discussion however, she lost her required posture of keeping back curved downward. Therefore, I slapped her ass hard in quick succession. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"You're a lazy bitch, aren't you Usha?" SMACK! "Getting back to a lazy posture, only when I adjusted a few clothes. You forgot all instructions." SMACK! "I think it's time to teach you a unforgettable lesson." SMACK! "Go like this and fetch 4 black paper clamps from your study." SMACK! "Now. " I feigned anger amidst her whimpering and apologies.

On her elbows and knees, with her large but firm boobs almost touching the floor, she started to crawl as fast as she could do. With her panties stuck around her mid thighs and she ensuring that her thighs were sufficiently apart, her cunt was clearly visible. She was a pure sight. I needed great control, to not fuck her right away. Getting a release in the morning helped.

It took her 2 minutes to come back. She was fully in her role, as she held those clamps between her teeth. As I placed my hand right below her mouth, she dropped them on my open palm.

Fully aware how clamps may be used on her body to inflict pain, fear was clear on her face. Therefore all this while her back was curved and she followed every order. She started licking my feet with complete devotion.

After giving her a few minutes to show her best efforts to please me, I ordered her to get up and kneel in front of me so that her knees are wide apart and her body (boobs) pushed forward so that her cunt lips touched the floor. She followed every detail.

As I played with 2 clamps in my hands, her fear was delicious. I ordered, "You are a dog, Usha. Hands in front at the level of your breasts, palm downwards like a dog and tongue out." As she followed, I applauded her, "That's like my bitch."

Without much warning then, I affixed one clamp on her tongue. As she almost jumped due to shock and her eyes started getting wet I explained to her, "This will ensure that your tongue remains hanging out, like a dog."

She pathetically whimpered, "Mmm, Maatttaaaa pppleeee its paainfuuuu." (Master, please it's painful). Knwoing fully well, worst is yet to come, she resumed her position as best as possible, pushing her beautiful boobs forward and keeping her wet cunt on the floor.

It was then, I caressed her one boob with my hand and held her nipple between index and middle finger pinching it slightly. As I held another clamp in position, she cried, "Pppeeeesss nno Maatttaaa, ppppeeeesss." (Please no Master, please). She was now crying uncontrollably like a small girl.

It was beautiful to see my 5'11" strongly built slave crying like a small girl and my cock swelled. She could take pain and she was looking beautiful. Without showing much haste, I affixed one clamp on her nipple. She used all her might to remain in her place.

She kept whimpering and crying as I repeated similar exercise for her other nipple. Her cheeks turned wet due to tears and she was a mess.

She continued crying as she said, "I willl bbbeee Gggooo, Maaattaaa. Pppllleee remmo theeeee claaam." (I'll be good, Master. Please remove these clamps.)

I ran my hand over her face and calmed her, "You are a wonderful bitch, Usha. By taking this pain, you have proved your allegiance to your Master. Now, please your Master by barking like a dog."

She remained speechless for a few seconds before it dawned to her, what I meant. Still in pain, with tongue hanging out thanks to the clamp, she went on her four. Seeing this power packed woman whimpering and crying at my wish, made my cock hard inside my trouser.

She barked but it came out as a feeble cough. As I ordered her to bark louder, she did, "Whau, whau."

I'm sure it would have been a very humiliating experience for her. She felt so degraded that she held my one foot with her both hands, as if submitting her soul. I was touched by her gesture, as she continued barking gently.

I ran my hand over her back, while her bra hook was still on and took my hand all the way to her ass very slowly, feeling her body properly. This made her hold my foot harder and bark even more.

I told her, "I may allow you to remove your nipples' clamps, if you suck my feet and toes properly. You will have to do a good enough job that a dog should do."

Her response was quick as expected. She nodded vehemently and pleaded, "Yaaaahh Maaattttaaa, I wwaaann tttooo sssuuukkk yooo ttttoaaaa." (Yes Master, I want to suck your toes.)

I bent downward and removed clamp from her tongue as tears fell from her eyes. Her speech was still not coherent as her face fell on my feet and she thanked me profusely. She started sucking my feet with great rigour, opening her mouth wide and taking 2 to 3 toes in her mouth in one go. She bathed my toes and feet in her saliva without any shame.

Then she opened her mouth as wide as humanly possible taking my 5 toes in her mouth and licked with her tongue. She held my ankle with both hands and then ran her tongue along my foot. I couldn't stop myself from appreciating her for amazing service and said, "You have fast learnt to become a perfect dog."

She removed her tongue from my foot to say in very clear voice, "Master, then please free your bitch from the burden of these clothes. In your presence, your bitch Usha wants to be just a naked bitch. You must have full access to all holes and entire body of this bitch."

I ordered her to kneel in front of me and as she knelt, I removed clamps from her nipples slowly. There was a pang of pain but she thanked me profusely. I then ordered her to unhook the bra and remove the panties.

She immediately complied and went back to doggie position to do what she did the best, licking her Master's feet. I let her do that.

I brought out my belt and bending downward put that around her neck as a leash. Thanking me, she let out a gentle whimper and licked my foot again.

I then took out my handkerchief and folded it to make a makeshift blindfold. Bending over I securely tied it around her eyes and ordered her to keep her eyes closed, unless instructed otherwise. She affirmed.

I stood up and walked to main door to close it. Walking from there, I removed all my clothes leaving a trail of clothes and came back to my place. While she had sucked me twice, she had never seen me naked. I wanted her to feel my body with her tongue, hands, breasts and cunt, not with her eyes.

I told her, "As I want to enjoy your body more, I'm not allowing you sense of vision so that you will work harder from your body to feel me, leading to greater pleasures for both of us."

She gasped and nodded. I sat down on sofa again and further added, "You will continue to have your tongue out and will crawl over me as a dog comes over its Master. With little directions from my hands, you will immediately move and change positions."

As I asked her to come over me, she immediately kept hands on my knees and gently fell over me, so that her boobs were right in front of my mouth and my hands were around her waist. I started sucking her boobs profusely, taking large amount of flesh in my mouth and tickling with my tongue.

My one hand was on her back and held her. My other hand reached between her thighs and felt her dripping cunt. Her cunt was hairless and running my hand over it was a pure pleasure. She was also in ecstasy as I kept sucking her boobs with madness. I was biting her nipples gently in between and she was responding with strong moans. I moved my hand from back to butts and explored her asshole with my index finger.

That's when I heard her saying, "Master, I love you. I love you. All I want is to lie between your legs and be your content doggie with my bitch head on your knees. I wish to suck your toes and be your footrest. I want to be your maid servant and also a prisoner. I want to pamper you as a mother and serve you as a devoted wife. I want to massage your feet as you rest and go to sleep with my leash in your hands."

I knew her words were earnest. Her moans soon converted to loud panting, making it clear that her orgasm was close. Her expression of unconditional love to me was getting louder with every passing second. Therefore, I decided to let her cum.

And then as if opening a flood gate, she exclaimed loudly, "I love you, Master. All I want is to be your fuck toy. Please allow me to cum on your fingers. Please Master."

She was at the plateau of her joy as she added, "I want nothing more than being your slave, Master. I want nothing, I need nothing but to be your dog with tongue hanging out. Master, own me and everything that belongs to me. Own me, Master, not just my body, but entire me."

With that, she came hard on my fingers and as her knees became weak, she collapsed over my naked body. I moved her so that she lied on the sofa with her legs away from me and head on my thighs so that her lips were only inches away from my hot throbbing cock. As she was slightly curled on the sofa, my hands could easily reach her boobs, cunt and even butts.

12