How to Say No to an Old Friend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her head towards me so that her lips touched my hard cock. She didn't need anymore instructions as she started kissing my cock earnestly. She further tried to get down to floor so that she could go between my legs and suck my cock properly. But I stopped her.

I told her, "Usha, you will suck my cock like this, lying on the sofa. I don't want to cum yet. I want you to tease me with your tongue and lips, in this position itself which isn't ideal for cock-sucking. This will make my cock angrier and hungrier so be ready for a rough ride."

As she put her best efforts to suck my cock, her inexperience was evident. In her position in sofa, it was difficult for her to run her tongue on the lower side of my cock. Therefore, she ended up teasing me more and more. That angered me and I started abusing her body.

I held her nipple and pinched it very hard. I mauled her boobs mercilessly. I held her head by hair and forced her to move her mouth on my cock.

I also pulled her mouth apart from my cock a couple of times to slap her, not very hard, but to demonstrate my power. As strong urge was building, I finally held her face against mine and kissed over her cheeks, chin and forehead endlessly. Now I badly wanted to fuck her.

Her eyes were still blindfolded. I held other side of the belt, which I was using as a leash, and whispered in her ears, "Now my bitch will take its Master to the bedroom." And I slapped her butt for her to move.

Making sure that I won't end up choking her, I pulled her as if taking a dog to walk. She crawled behind me. As I was desperate to fuck her, I ordered her, "Use your hands not elbows to crawl, slut as we are going to take stairs."

She started crawling behind me. She was quick despite blindfold. She moaned loud enough for me to hear, "Master, please fuck your bitch hard. Ram my cunt red and put your seed into me, Master."

It was her house and she knew the best which bedroom to use. Therefore, I followed as she crawled. Her firm body was inviting me again and again right in the corridor. But I maintained the control. Self control is the most important weapon to own a slave.

As I entered the bedroom, it was a large room with attached bath. She came around and sniffed at my feet before starting to lick. Her devotion was complete. I ordered her, "Suck my cock, slut."

She immediately raised her body, and I slapped her face with my cock before inserting my cock in her open mouth. Holding her head I made her suck my cock.

I then held her by shoulders and lifted her gently. I looked at her lovingly and said, "You have served me well pet and have earned right to be loved by me in the bed."

She shuddered with joy and thanked me. I removed the belt from her neck. She sought my permission to gargle, which I granted and she went to bathroom.

She came back within a few seconds and I took her in deep embrace. Coiled with each other, I kissed her deeply for a long with my tongue exploring her mouth and my hand running all over her firm beautiful body.

I took her breasts in my mouth one by one and sucked them well, tickling her nipples with my tongue. As I bit her neck, she purred, "I love you, My Master and want your cock in my cunt. Fuck me and fuck me hard."

As her sexual experiences were less, her cunt was still very tight. Therefore, I asked her to apply cream on my cock and inserted it into her. It went into her cunt slowly and she held me tightly as it caused pain to her. I kissed her to ease the pain and with a strong push entered into her cunt.

After her pain subsided, I held her in my firm grip while I fucked her. As her height is more than mine, it was comfortable for me to suck her boobs while I fucked her cunt.

I told her, "Usha, you are a sweet little bitch, I love fucking your cunt and owning your firm strong body so much that I'm going to keep you with me forever. I want to explore every inch of your flawless skin with my hands and with my tongue. I want to mark you as my property."

My thick cock was now moving in her cunt with less resistance and her breathes were heavy as she spoke, "I love you being inside me. Use me and my cunt for your pleasure. I never imagined that you will own me so completely and so fast."

I rubbed my face on her and felt her fully. I then removed her blindfold and we looked at each other. "Your body is super delicious, Usha. I don't think I'm going to get bored of feasting on it." With that my lips reached her neck and I bit her gently several times before tickling her with my tongue.

That's when she said, "I'm gonna cum, Master. Please allow your bitch to cum on your cock."

Pleased that she continues to accept her position as a submissive, even in moment of love, I allowed her, "I allow you to release your cunt juices to bathe my cock, sweetheart."

Hearing this, she moaned out loud and her body got relaxed. I continued to hold her gently, as I continued to fuck her cunt for a while. When I sensed I was going to cum, I took out my cock from her cunt and spread my cum all over her body.

As we continued to lie in the bed, she raised her head and said, "Master, is your bitch allowed to speak?"

After I allowed, she said with moist eyes, "This bitch requests My Master to put seed in her cunt, as this bitch wants to be mother of Master's child."

My mouth was open as I kept looking on.

12