How To Seduce a Huge Pair Of Boobs

Story Info
A pick up artist takes advantage of a shy busty girl.
848 words
2.83
44.5k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers

Hello, this is the first story i publish here, it was a collaboration with a writer on DA called Bakerdozens101,... i think the story is Very Good for Big Boobs Lovers!!!

Resume: This is something like a "Big Titty 007 story." The PUA is James Bond, equip with smooth talking, tricks of the trade, and a determination to always get what he wants. Friends would describe him as likable, funny, and generous but he also has a creative, seductive side he only shows women. Not one to be too philosophical, he feels no guilt about seducing women since it is a fair exchange. They get his lovely conversation and he gets to fondle the gorgeous boobs he loves!

Unfortunately for George, the PUA (Roberto) has his eyes set on Mariana, his lovely, recent ex-girlfriend and the object of all his affection. George has gone through a bad breakup where the two fell apart after he learned Mariana was self-conscious about her chest and would never show it to any man. Being practically a slave to big boobs, this devastates George and, after numerous attempts, he had to admit failure and part ways.

Now however, that gives Roberto time to squeeze into a serendipitous meeting with her, sweep her off her feet, get that golden prizes George always wanted, and finally, advertise the conquest on internet. Once George sees that online after a desperate night of sulking, he won't know what to think!

Marianna, to her credit, is afraid of physical romance but not love. he gets her to fallin love with him by providing key generous details bout his life, checking all her boxes, and psychologically manipulating her predictable personality traits. she has suspicions about men and is used ot being hit on because of her boobs but she has a soft spot for anyone who reminds her of home or has family values. sadly for her, Roberto is an expert at crafting an image and knows exactly how to appeal to her!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO SEDUCE A HUGE PAIR OF BOOBS.- CHAPTER 01

"Ok, see you at the cinema at 8 pm."

George was having a conversation with his girlfriend MARIANA, the girl with THE BIGGEST UDDERS he had ever met in his life.

Mariana was a 21-year-old Mexican girl, a redhead with a curly hair. Like all redheads, he could see across her body a light and attractive coat of freckles. As for her face, she was not what would be called a "pretty girl." In fact she was quite regular, but what really caught the attention of all men were her HUGE NATURAL BOOBS.

George and Mariana dated for some time and George was able to know Mariana's personality. Her huge breasts caused her a lot of insecurity with her appearance. Whenever they went out, she always wore loose blouses to disguise her size. However, she could not be completely unnoticed since some men could detect that under those layers of fabric were hiding HUGE NATURAL BREASTS. Some uncomfortable glances were unavoidable.

This shy personality of Mariana seemed quite exciting to George. This meant that those huge udders had NEVER BEEN SEEN OR HANDLED BY ANYONE.

How big were they? How soft did they feel? What were the size of her nipples? What was her bra size? The answers were completely unknown. Only Mariana knew that information.

He wanted to be the first man in the world to discover these hidden treasures, but after months of dates, Mariana still did not let herself to be touched. No matter how well he treated her, or where he took her, or what he gave her away, her breasts were out of his reach!

That drove George crazy! It got to a point where he was totally direct with her. "Mariana, I confess to you. Your big breasts seem very attractive to me. We have been dating for months but you never let me grab them. What do I have to do to let me see them and grab them?"

Mariana said, "Thank you. You are very kind. I really enjoy our dates and I like that you have been nice with me, but I don't want you to see my breasts. I don't intend to show them to anyone because I don't feel comfortable with it, and I hate when men look for me just because of them."

In a last desperate attempt, George even offered her $1,000 dollars to let him see her breasts, to which Mariana remained firm in her decision. "No thanks, I don't need money. I can buy things by myself."

That was the last time he went out with Mariana. He invested a lot of time and effort in her and got nothing. He was obsessed with her breasts! Since that day, he had spent whole nights thinking, "There has to be some way!"

He spends some time on internet looking for the words, "How To Seduce A Huge Pair Of Boobs." These days you can find everything on internet, no? Maybe he could find the answer if he investigated in depth.

Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers