How To Seduce a Huge Pair Of Boobs Ch. 02

Story Info
A pick up artist takes advantage of a shy busty girl.
1.7k words
4.02
27k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers

This is the second chapter of my first story: "HOW TO SEDUCE A HUGE PAIR OF BOOBS"

i Reccomend to read the Chapter 1 before, so you can understand the characters, there are going to be more chapters, but before releasing them, i would love to read your thoughts and comments!!!

If you are a Big Boobs Lover i am sure you are going to love it!!!

______________________________________________________________

HOW TO SEDUCE A HUGE PAIR OF BOOBS.- CHAPTER 02

The next day after the break up, Mariana spent the morning in the mall to clear her mind and forget the experience. She sat at the bus stop ready to go home.

"Why are all men are obsessed with my boobs?" Mariana thought in her head. She felt disappointed by her ex-boyfriend after he tried to offer her money to see them. It was always the same. It was enough harassment. That was why she decided to never show them to anyone and keep them hidden at all times.

On the other side of the street, Roberto was leaving the mall. He went there to test his new glasses with hidden camera. He was what was known on internet as a Pick Up Artist (PUA). Many men around the world purchase his online courses because he was considered one of the best in the world. He purchased this gadget to improve the videos on his web page.

With this new camera, his students could have Full HD POV videos (Point of View). They could see what he see and hear what he hear. He could now record and share the full process of the hunting.

At this moment he was just filming random stuff in the street, but suddenly spotted something amazing -- a gorgeous lady sitting in the bus stop, but not an ordinary lady: a busty one! She just sat there but a distinct shape in her shirt signaled there could be hidden entertainment under the layers. He was not completely sure since she was far away and wore a loose outfit but the possibility alerted his "male antennae" and focused his mind. Was there a delicious secret to uncover? There was only one way to find out.

"I think I found the first prey for my new hidden camera!" Roberto said with a grin on his face. The mystery women took a convenient seat at a bus stop and Roberto followed, careful to look nonchalant and in a world of his own. Meanwhile, his periphery scanned for evidence of potential "prizes."

Red hair. Freckles. Average face. Medium height. The woman seemed to be a student since she was plainly dressed and not engaged with her surroundings much -- she had her look on the floor, an obvious sign of sadness. Maybe an emotional problem? A recent break up? He hoped that! Easy prey if she was in that state!

He watched her to get more information, when suddenly AH! The busty hypothesis became very likely as the friendly sun of the city conspired against her. She stood up for a moment and lifted the bottom of her white blouse to dry the sweat in her arms. She made this movement in just a few seconds, but that was enough. Roberto already saw her slim waist. A strong and long breeze blew in the street. This wind made the girl's light blouse fitted to her body. She even lifted her arms to enjoy the wind and that move exposed her secret. In a flash, the unmistakable silhouette of a swollen upper-body emerged. Two gorgeous udders hung from her chest for sure!

Roberto let out a big smile. The oversized wardrobe was an admirable defense against curious eyes but Mother Nature has betrayed her that afternoon to reveal her truth. It was like if the world wanted to give to Roberto all the information he want so he could make his move on her now. With that confirmed, he made sure the spy cam on his glasses was recording, and he switched his mind to "Hunting Mode!"

"Do you have the time?" Roberto asked kindly.

The lady was surprised since it was rare for people to start conversations at the bus stop but accepted her neighborly duty and harried through her purse. "Sorry," she said, holding her phone. "My phone is dead. I'm waiting for the 4:20 bus though so it's probably around 4 o' clock."

"I have twenty minutes. Perfect," Roberto thought. He looked away from her as if something was one his mind, but not before holding eye contact for a few seconds. He knew how to make his face seem like a thousand different emotions at once and that was part of ability to make women interested in him.

She noticed the watch on his wrist. "But you have...?"

The simple trick worked. He smiled and turned to her. "It's broken. It stopped working last month." He held it up to the sun and "accidentally" titled it into her eyes. "It was my grandfather's and worked for three generations but now needs a repair."

She flinched but tried to stare through the bright light, not wanting to appear impolite. "I'm sorry."

"No need. It's not your fault. But I'm afraid the store told me they cannot fix it. I keep wearing it anyway." He smiled with pleasant nostalgia. "Silly, I know."

With all the information collected, he was betting she was a homely girl with a recent break up, so the trick was to make her imagine an idea of him in her head. Subconsciously, she already saw him as a man with a connection to his family that had a small but important problem.

"That's sweet of you," she said.

"My grandfather used to keep it in a cigar box and put it on when he ate dinner. It was his 'drink timer."

"That's funny. I'm sure he appreciates you still wearing it."

"I can't take it off. It's one of those things, you know? Everybody has an item they keep for the memories."

The woman thought back to her house and a vase she kept from her grandmother. It was old-fashioned but nonetheless took up a place on her dresser and was always full of fresh flowers. Bingo. Roberto didn't know it but from the look on her face, he knew she was reminiscing about something similar.

"You have a look in your eyes. I think you know what I mean."

"I have something similar, passed from my grandma."

They were having a sweet and nice conversation sharing family stories, but besides the interesting conversation, she noticed something very interesting about Roberto, he never looked down! He never tried to make a secret gaze or "accidental touching." He looked totally focused on what she said. She was definitely not used to this kind of attention.

He could read in her face his prey was already feeling comfortable with the conversation. She was ready for his next move. "By the way, my name is Roberto, and you are?"

"Mariana, nice to meet you!"

A shy smile, a sign of approval, Roberto deduced -- he was also taking the time. Almost twenty minutes passed. Suddendly he though something bold before the bus arrived. "Mariana, I want to tell you something..." and a few seconds of silence. He already got the attention of Mariana. She was looking to him and waiting for the words. He made sure Mariana was watching him, and he took his phone out of his pocket, and was about to tell her something when suddenly the phone slipped from his hand and fell in to the floor!

When she saw this, Mariana instinctively leaned her torso down to pick up the phone.

She took the bait! When Mariana made this move, the loose fabric of her blouse designed to protect her rack created a huge gap, letting him to take a good look to her dangling udders.

"Oops, here is your phone. Jaja," Mariana said.

"Thanks!!" said Roberto with a smile... but was thinking in his mind, "I got your udders on camera! And today I am going to expose them!" He said, "I wanted to say, I know a good coffee shop in the next street, I can invite you to eat something there? I would like to keep talking to you."

Mariana was interested in Roberto and wished to know him better. "That sounds nice. When would you like to go?"

Roberto, "Right now."

Mariana was surprised. He seemed like a good person. Does he just want a friendship? He never took a look at her boobs, so maybe this was the first man in the world who she could finally have a conversation without worrying about her boobs. The possibility was exciting.

"Okay. Where is the coffee shop?" Mariana agreed.

"Let's walk there. Follow me!" Roberto said with a huge smile on his face.

While they were walking to the coffee shop, he sent a message to the owner of the shop who was his friend. "Reserve me the special table and the special room." The owner was a student of Roberto, and knew the deal.

When they arrived, Roberto said, "Let's get a booth in the back." His confidence was at an all-time high as he strode through the coffee shop. He led Mariana through tables and waitresses, pleased the huge tits were getting deeper into his trap. He wanted to turn around and grope her big breasts but he had to introduce his attention to them carefully and slowly. He knew the special table in the corner in the back was smaller than the others and the perfect place to make Marina sit. The low table was close to the booth and she would have to wedge her breasts in awkwardly to sit there.

Besides that, this table was next to a Secret Private room, reserved only for Roberto. He use this secret room when his prey is ready to be isolated. Mariana was completely unaware she has fallen in the cave of one of the Best PUAs in the world. He laid all his traps and was ready to place her Udders on his trophy wall!

Next Chapter Soon...

Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers