How to Stop Sibling Jealousy

Story Info
Ryan's solves his sister's problem.
4.6k words
4.42
33.2k
48
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This is not a true story. I made it all up.

xxx

"Fuck it! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck it all. Fuck this weather, fuck this house, fuck Covid, fuck this job, and fuck Ryan!"

Dilly laid on her back and squirmed on her bed with her ever faithful rabbit vibrator fully jammed inside her creamy cunt. The nineteen year old was fucking herself silly to the sounds of her brother and Beth screwing their brains out in the next room. For the third time this week!

"Fuck Ryan! Fuck Beth! Fuck...mmmeee!"

Dilly arched her back as she came and her hefty 32C tits bounced on her chest as she rolled over onto her side.

"That's the spot, Ryan. Baby! Fuck me harder!"

"Beth...B...eth!"

Bitch! Fair enough, her younger brother by a year had bloomed overnight into a rather good looking boy. He looked a bit like Tom Holland, the actor and was busy sowing his wild oats. There was a veritable line of girls lining up outside the house they shared, waiting their turn to have him.

Every week he had a new babe in his bed, and now he was shagging her best friend Beth.

"I hate him! I hate her!"

Dilly didn't really mean that. She loved them both. It was just so frustrating. She had a IT job that meant she worked at home due to the global pandemic. She had no boyfriend. No experience of 'the other' and she was as horny as hell. Like, ALL the time. She desperately wanted to lose her virginity and catch up with the re-awakening world. She would constantly feel a tingling sensation between her legs and found herself often looking at pictures and video of handsome guys. Clothed, but mostly naked. She fantasized day and night about what it might be like to have a real cock inside her.

x

Dilly met up with Beth the next morning in the kitchen at around eight.

"Morning."

"Hmph!"

Dilly crossed her legs and drank her hot coffee. Beth joined her and poured a cup.

"You stayed over. Again."

Beth nodded and spread her hands.

"I was intending to go home, but..."

"But you couldn't tear yourself away from having my brother's dick up you one more time."

"Sorry, babe. But Ryan is so hot! I know he's your younger brother, but...phew! He fucks like a pistol!"

"Eeeuw!"

Dilly looked at her childhood friend with a sideways glance. At five feet nine, she had long auburn hair and long legs that were her main asset. She always wore short skirts since they had left school, and was always showing off what a tight little bottom she had.

By way of contrast, Dilly had ginger hair that hung in ringlets and she wore spectacles. She was a slightly chubby teenager with a fairly big rack. She was average height but had a plump backside that jiggled up and down as she walked.

"Just how many times have you fucked him?"

"Er, altogether, I think twenty? I stopped counting a while back. Can you possibly be jealous?"

Dilly turned to face the seemingly bemused Beth.

"Well, what do you think? I'm still a virgin. I have never dated a boy more than three times. I have no social life thanks to the lockdowns, and I missed BABYMETAL on their last UK tour. I've never even seen a boy naked, let alone seen a real life cock. Life sucks!"

Beth nodded. All through their lives the girls had shared all kinds of secrets and gossip up until the pandemic had begun to take hold. They had always interacted well, the one comforting the other when necessary. But it was plain to see that Dilly couldn't help herself. She was obsessed with what had taken place with her and Ryan. And probably all the other girls he brought back to his room So unfair.

"You're okay. Just need to get out more. Besides, boys love big tits."

Dilly smiled, and looked back at Beth.

"I suppose. I know that Ryan does. He's always checking me out when I'm not looking, the horny sod."

"He is like a dog on heat, true."

Beth winked and Dilly threw a screwed up Kleenex at her playfully.

"Seriously. I have to get laid. And soon. I don't want to be a virgin when I'm forty. Are you staying here again tonight?"

"If that's alright with you?"

Dilly looked up at the ceiling, imaging her naked brother on his bed having an extra lay in. Their parents had decided to spend Summer in the Canary Islands, leaving the children free reign of the house. Ryan had not wasted time and had a girl in his be before their mother and father were still in the departure lounge of Heathrow Terminal Five.

"Of course. Love you."

"Love you back."

The girls embraced and went about their daily routine.

x

Dilly laid awake until ten that same night, and heard her brother and Beth return from their evening out. They made their way to his room, and Dilly did also. If she couldn't get a man, she would eavesdrop on her sibling and best friend getting it on. A cheap thrill, but beggars cannot be choosers. Dressed in her Metal Galaxy tee-shirt and white ankle socks, the fascinated redhead stopped outside the door of her brother's room and pushed the open door ajar a little more. What she saw in the darkened room next made her pussy positively drip!

"Bloody hell!"

Dilly sucked in her breath as her big blue eyes settled on the bared form of her once baby brother. She adjusted her eyeglasses and looked on with a gaping mouth.

"Oh, my. Ryan! He IS gorgeous!"

Lit by the only lamp, his body was nicely toned, despite his not working out or playing sport of any kind. Dilly looked him up and down, taking in every inch of his smooth skinned body. Naturally her gaze soon lingered on his erect manhood.

"Well, hello BIG brother!"

Ryan had an impressive boner. Pointing straight up from his nest of dark pubes, his dick looked as hard as an iron bar. His purple hued glans had appeared from his foreskin which had peeled back as he had gained full erection.

Hidden from her view was Beth, who was equally as naked as he, was loving it. His hands caressed her flanks as he explored her body, homing in on her ripe breasts. She gasped audibly as Ryan squeezed her tits together and then bent to flick his tongue over the hard nipples.

Dilly bit her lip as her fingers found their way to her snatch. Her juices were oozing from her pussy as she rocked on the balls of her feet.

"Oh yes, Ryan. Lick my pussy," moaned Beth, who laid back on the bed with her long pins outstretched.

Ryan too lowered onto the bed and buried his face in between her thighs. Dilly could clearly see his busy tongue lapping at her weeping slit as she moaned blissfully and ground her hips in his face. The excited redhead played with her own tingling muff as her eyes focused on his taut rear end as it bobbed up and down directly in her line of vision. His cock seemed to dry humping the sheet beneath him.

He grabbed his cock then and shifted up the bed so that his groin came to her face level.

"Suck it," he ordered.

Beth gladly obliged and Dilly clamped her hand over her mouth as her best friend used her tongue to wantonly lick along his hard length. Dilly was watching her first live blowjob! Her brother groaned in response as Beth sucked him in fully and slobbered lewdly on his turgid cock flesh.

"I have to fuck you now, or I'll explode down your throat."

Dilly frigged herself hard as she saw her younger sibling hoisting Beth's legs up around his waist, and push down with one firm thrust of his pelvis. From her viewpoint at the door, Dilly saw his backside start to rise and fall as he slammed in and out of her hot cunt. His big scrotum threatened to obscure his magnificent organ sliding inside Beth, but on his outstroke, she saw his shaft withdraw, albeit for the briefest of second. It looked slick and sticky to Dilly and her imagination ran riot as to how it might feel to have such inside her own pussy.

"Faster, babe. Give it to me."

Beth was being stretched by Ryan's thick girth as the groaning girl pulled both her legs up around his waist, thereby allowing her pussy to entirely engulf his entire seven inches of throbbing dick. Dilly cocked her head and listened on awe as her own brother's balls slapped against Beth's upturned ass. By now, Dilly felt herself coming close to orgasm, and her hips bucked to and fro.

"Oh, shit!"

Dilly put her fist in her mouth when Beth looked over Ryan's bouncing frame and saw her watching. Her best friend just looked her in the eyes as Ryan fucked her, her face betraying her own excitement at being spied on. Dilly nodded as she brought herself off.

"I'm gonna come," Beth whimpered, her legs flailing in the air above their rutting bodies. Ryan doubled the rate of his strokes and he shot his load inside of her pussy.

He slipped out with a manly grunt and Dilly saw how his cock slipped out white, sticky cum oozed out of Beth's cunt and trickled slowly down the crack of her ass. He rolled off and panted hard on his back. Dilly saw his dick shrink, whilst still dribbling cum onto his upper thigh. Beth watched her friend back away as she reached out for a box of Kleenex.

x

"Did you enjoy the show?" Asked Beth of Dilly the next day.

"I am gob smacked! How does he manage to fit inside you? What does his cock taste like? Did his cum feel warm? I'm rambling. It was amazing."

"Actually, it WAS amazing. Your brother is a hell of a good screw."

"Shit! Now I want to have sex even more. So unfair."

"Look. Come along again tonight. I have an idea."

With that, Beth took off.

x

Dilly looked at Beth nervously outside Ryan's bedroom that night.

"Give me about ten minutes and then creep in."

"Are you sure about all this? Feels a bit weird."

"It's up to you. Nobody's making you do this."

"I know."

Beth entered the room and Dilly could see her brother inside peel his shirt off, revealing his hairless upper body. Then he dropped his pants and Dilly saw her brother stiff and aroused once more. She looked at his desirable body as Beth joined him and stepped out of her dress. Her bra came next, quickly followed by her cotton panties, tugging them down her lithe legs. Ryan's superb cock twitched in front of him as he drank in Beth's nakedness. Dilly too pondered over Beth's figure as she stood proudly before him.

"Nice body, toots," she thought.

Beth was slimmer than she, with cute and perky, B-cup tits, and very erect nipples. Her stomach was smooth and flat, and she had an adorable patch of light brown pubic hair atop her plump mound.

Dilly looked on undetected by Ryan as he and Beth moved to the bed.

Her friend placed her hands on his thighs and bent down to kiss his hard-on.

"Close your eyes, and keep them closed."

"Really, Beth?"

"Promise me. I'll give you the best blowjob ever."

"Okay."

Ryan covered his face with both hands as Beth held his dick up and popped the first four inches into her warm, moist mouth. Dilly inched forwards, her feet muffled in her soft socks, and her youthful body covered in her tee. Beth waved her in closer as her head gently bobbed up and down, swallowing a good portion of Ryan's erection. Dilly and she locked eyes as Beth happily slathered saliva all over his white column of flesh.

"Like that, babe?"

Asked Beth as Dilly came shoulder to shoulder with her.

"Yeah," He moaned.

Beth looked at Dilly and passed Ryan's cock to her like a relay baton. Dilly accepted the prize of her sibling's hose and gripped it hard. Beth shook her head at her as if to say loosen up. Dilly embraced the heat of her brother's member, savouring the pulse. The throb, throb, throb of him in her sweaty fist.

Beth pursed her lips at Dilly who blinked in the dim light and got the message.

"Keep those eyes shut."

The redheaded novice moved her face closer to her brother's cock. How many times had she dreamed of physical contact with a boy, little realising it would be her sibling's as her first. She fingered his shaft, feeling the smooth flesh. With a big breath in, Dilly let her lips make contact with the tapered head.

"Mmm, suck it, Beth."

Ryan shifted on his back as his older sister, rather than his date, moved forward and swirled her tongue around the engorged head of his dick. She gulped as she decided to trail down the underside of his stalks to the root, before gliding back up to the tip again. She glanced at an impressed Beth and then took the helmet into her drooling mouth. Beth nodded her own head as guidance to Dilly who attempted to copy her motions. Dilly sucked in her cheeks and felt her head start to swim as Ryan's spongy glans swelled and pulsated inside the warm cave of her mouth.

"Wicked!"

Dilly began to slurp on her brother's cock, treating it as if she were sucking a lollypop. Her hand squeezed his shaft as she dribbled spit down to his balls. Her throat tightened as she drove down further. Mistake! His thick girth made her choke and more saliva spewed out and forged several strings that connected her mouth to his bell end.

"Hey, I..."

"Don't open those eyes!"

Beth pushed Dilly down to the foot of the bed as Ryan sat up.

He laid back as Beth took the reins and she quickly took hold of his cock and stroked it hard. Dilly stepped up from her crouched position, trying to keep the memory of her brother's knob in her mouth. She slinked back to the door and watched with some amount of jealousy as her brother's cock jerked violently and he ejaculated with a series of spasms, spurting several loads of cum onto Beth's tits.

She hurried back to her room and fucked herself to sleep with her vibrator.

x

"That was insane! I mean, all Ryan had to do was open his eyes and we would have been fucked."

"I know. Aren't we naughty!"

Dilly rolled her eyes as she marched up and down in the kitchen the next morning.

"I can't believe it. I held my first hard cock in my hand. I had my first cock in my mouth! I want more. I need to get laid. Please, Beth. Don't you know ANYONE I can hook up with?"

Beth shrugged.

"Sorry, babe. Boys are so fussy, you know? They all want fucking Taylor Swift or a Kardashian. Plus, the...you know."

"The glasses," they both said at the same time.

"Plus, the, er."

"The hair!" They chorused as Dilly fingered her wiry ginger curls.

"If I don't get a shag soon, I don't know what I'll do. I mean, I'm ready. I lost my hymen ages ago thank to my vibe."

At that moment, a sleepy looking Ryan entered and went to the fridge. Both teenagers stared at the seemingly innocent looking boy clad only in a very tiny pair of briefs. Their eyes zoomed in on his big bulge that was barely contained in his skimpy underwear. He turned to them as he tilted a bottle of milk to his mouth. The girls watched in abject silence as he let milk run down his chin and throat to his gently rising chest.

"What?"

He asked. Dilly tried to look nonchalant as she stared at the erotic sight of his upper body becoming runny.

"Ryan. Could you at least put some trousers on?"

"Why? I'm not going over to Dean's place till later. Chill out, sis."

He came face to face with his sister. So close was he that his tackle almost touched her front. Did he have no idea that she had sucked his cock only a few hours before? That his bold masculinity was somewhat of a distraction?

"Okay. See you later, Beth."

He kissed her and left. His tight buns peeking out of the briefs behind him had Dilly salivating.

She looked at her best friend and the penny dropped.

"RYAN!" They chirruped.

"Wait, wait. Are we seriously suggesting I fuck my brother? And he would never consent, anyway."

"I know, I know. We have to dupe him. I think you'll agree that Ryan isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer."

"I know, poor baby. If he had another brain it would be lonely."

"Let me give this some thought. I'll get back to you."

x

They made their move on the following Saturday. All three had spent the evening at the nearest pub, making sure that Ryan had consumed three pints of lager to make him lightheaded enough to be manipulated.

Back at the house, he and Beth excused themselves and retired to his room. Dilly was to wait a half hour and then join them.

"I...I'm scared, Beth." Dilly had confided to her friend earlier.

"You can still back out. Only you can decide what to do."

Dilly duly made her choice to continue. She entered the room in the buff and saw Beth fellating her brother. Ryan was on his back with a Tottenham Hotspur scarf around the top half of his head. With his vision denied, the naked boy laid on his back at the very edge of the bed. Dilly looked at her brother, noting how good his erection looked on Beth's fist. It was completely hard, standing tall at seven inches and decidedly veiny.

The tingling sensation between Dilly's legs made her heated and moist as Beth motioned for her to come forward.

"This is gonna be so good. Don't touch that scarf, and I'll make your cock explode."

"Okay, Beth. I'm all yours."

Dilly saw her friend put her index finger to her lips to indicate silence. The bespectacled virgin climbed onto her brother's lap and steadied his swaying prick. At last, she was about to have sex. About to fuck her younger sibling, actually. Beth watched Dilly settle her curvaceous frame on top of Ryan. Dilly looked down and wetted the entrance to her pussy tingled with the uncovered helmet of her sibling's dick. She inhaled through flared nostrils as her backside made contact with his upper thighs and his log split her folds open.

"You ready?" Asked Beth, as she egged Ryan on.

He grunted and shifted on his back as his muffled voice said yes.

Dilly stayed still, embracing the moment of having a big cock head just inside of her cunt. NOTHING like a vibrator at all. She pulled her hand away and let gravity take it's course. Her pussy stretched as she sank down, and inch by yummy inch, she allowed him to enter her muff.

She looked to her left to see Beth nod in support as her pussy gripped her brother's shaft.

"Like how that feels, Ryan?" Wondered Beth.

"Holy shit! You're so tight!"

Dilly covered her mouth to stifle a shriek of delight as she began to move her hips up and down. Her glasses slid down her cute nose as she placed both hands on Ryan's chest. There was no pain, no soreness, just a feeling of pressure of having a stuffed pussy.

She smiled in blessed relief as she rode her brother's dick, impaling her tight little pussy on his gorgeous and very stiff cock. Beth was highly impressed at how Ryan's sizeable cock glided in and out of his sister's snatch. It was really a hot sight, and Beth began to frig her own dripping pussy.

"You love this, don't you?"

"Uh, huh!"

"Tell me."

"I love...fucking your tight cunt." Murmured Ryan as he wrestled with the scarf over his eyes. "This is the best fuck I ever had."

"No peeking. You won't get the true sensation of my tight little cunny, otherwise."

Beth giggled as Dilly tried he best to smother her moans of utter pleasure. Her big tits were bouncing now as she merrily slammed up and down, fucking her brother enthusiastically as if this were an everyday occurrence.

Her ginger pubes were dappled with her love juices and the lube she had applied earlier.

Ryan was ecstatic. His cock felt so good, gripped as it was by the tight walls of the pussy sucking him in.

"Mmm, hmm!"

Dilly groaned as she ground down again and again, pressing her clit into her sibling' pubic bone as her pace increased. Unable to contain herself, she dropped her body on top of him, hammering onto the entire length of his cock.

"Beth?"

The ruse was up as Ryan removed the scarf. He looked directly into his sisters eyes as he realised it was she on top of him and not his girlfriend.

"Dilly? Dilly! What the fuck!"

Beth came to his face level as Dilly sat up and stopped in mid stroke. Still fully impaled on her brother.

"What's the game? Get the fuck off!"

Dilly huffed and shunted her pelvis back and forth, sliding along the superb cock inside her.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12