How to Stop Sibling Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? You want her to stop? Are you sure? You just said this was the best fuck you ever had."

"Yeah. I mean no. It's...I don't know."

"Can you believe it? You're fucking your sister, and you said you loved it."

"It's okay, Ryan. I just wanted to lose my virginity so badly."

"Oh fuck!"

Ryan propped himself up on his elbows, and with a pounding heart looked at his older sister who had his knob buried in her red snapper. Her plump tits jiggled on her chest as she panted heavily. She WAS pretty good, he mused as he watched her thrust her hips to and fro, sliding on his cock with gusto.

"You go, girl!"

As Dilly continued to lose her cherry, Beth watched her and her little brother fuck with big eyes. Ryan glanced her way and their eyes met.

"Beth, it's so fucking good!' Dilly moaned in raspy tones.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Said Ryan as his eyes remained glued to his sister's snatch as she pushed herself onto him.

They had been screwing for a good ten minutes, and her pussy has adjusted well to his length. And her growing wetness was testament to that.

"You, you have a nice cute little pussy, sis." He admitted.

Dilly just moaned, wallowing in her increasing pleasure.

"Feels, feels so good!" Groaned she as she thrust down hard on his entire seven inches.

Ryan grabbed onto Dilly's boobs, surrendering himself to the amazing incestuous fuck by his sister.

By now, the pair of them were covered on a sheen of sweat and Dilly could feel a familiar build up of tension in her loins, signaling her impending orgasm.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" She screamed as she erupted in a series of welcome spasms as she climaxed. She squirted over her brother's dick as she lifted off and stared down.

"I just came on my brother's cock!"

"Me do! Me do!"

Beth was highly agitated as she eyed Ryan's straining erection. She assumed a doggy style position and wagged her pert derriere at him.

"Side by side," he ordered and Dilly came thigh to thigh, lower cheek to lower cheek to her friend.

Ryan took a moment to stare lustfully at both bobbing bottoms, lifted up for his pleasure.

He looked at Beth's tight little butt with the pink pussy lips peaking out between. Then, he regarded his sister's plumper version. Meaty, big and bouncy. He gave her a sound spank on both nether cheeks.

"That's for being a scheming bitch."

Beth giggled when he gave her a resounding smack on the ass as well.

"That goes for you, too."

"Fuck me, puppy!"

Ryan gasped as Dilly called him by his pet name when he was little.

"What?"

"I said, fuck me, puppy."

Ryan ran a hand through his hair, his aching shaft bobbing madly in front of him.

Dilly wiggled her awesome ass up in the air and presenting her pussy to him for him to partake.

He shook his head and got into position on his knees behind her. She cooed as he pressed his cock head up against her moist slit.

"Oh fuck, Ryan!"

Dilly braced herself on her hands and knees as her horny sibling entered her.

Despite their cowgirl rut, he found his sister still incredibly tight. With his hands on her waist, he began to stroke in and out, bumping against her with an audible slapping of flesh.

"Bad girl. Bad girl!"

Ryan pumped and pumped enjoying her wet muff and the way her dumpy tits swung as he doggy fucked her. He reached around and grabbed each one of her boobs pawing the abundant flesh.

"Whenever you're free, babe!" Cried Beth, her ripe body banging against her friends side impatiently.

Her pussy dripped with anticipation as she awaited her turn to get cock. Ryan reluctantly dismounted from Dilly and he moved to his right three inches. Beth sighed contently as he pulled her to him and pushed in hard.

Dilly moved slightly so that she could get a closer look of her brother mount her friend from behind. He looked back as he showed off his prowess. rubbing the swollen head of his cock on Beth's wet lips.

"Oh, oh, Ryan!"

Beth whimpered as he breached her, pushing his hard dick into her pussy.

In a trice, he was thrusting into her with a renewed eagerness. The pair of rabid teens rocked together under the watchful eye of his sister who waited for more of the action.

"Yes baby! Fuck me harder! I'm...I'm coming!"

Beth convulsed on him as her orgasm surged through her. Ryan did not slow down, but kept up the onslaught on his girl's quivering cunt.

"Oh god!" Dilly was pulled to the foot of the bed as her brother returned to her and slammed his slippery cock into her pussy.

Brother and sister looked into each other's eyes as they fucked, their love for each other never stronger.

Ryan had sensed his climax approaching for a while, and now, as he groped his sister's big titties, he pulled out and splattered Dilly with huge arcing spurts that dappled her undulating belly and boobs.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned, as his hips bucked as he came.

As all three laid back exhausted, Ryan felt sheepish and left the room. Later, he returned to his bed alone to sleep and process his thoughts.

As he dozed, he thought he could feel soft warm skin touching his. He opened his eyes, and as they adjusted to the light, he looked to his side.

He lifted the white sheet to reveal his sister's vivacious body.

"Morning."

"Hi."

Dilly pulled him closer to her hot body. His eyes lingered on her big tits as she flung a leg over his.

"How do you feel about last night?" I asked Sam after we lay quiet for a bit looking at each other.

"Last night was a one off. Capiche?"

"Oh. Are you ready to get up?"

Dilly snaked a hand out and gripped his semi hard-on.

His cock sparked in her warm fist and he was once again rock hard.

"Bloody hell!"

END

12