All Comments on 'How to Tame a Dragon Ch. 10'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have really enjoyed this story up until this chapter. And then I feel like all that good story telling just disappeared with the sex. The dialogue was really bad at some points and I kinda wonder where Izzy and Daniel went; like I was reading an entirely different story with different characters.

-amebede

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This chapter was really bad and like the other comment, it seemed like it was a different story all together, and the 'oh Daniel' is getting irritating. Not to mention the punctuation errors that you keep making and even with others suggesting an editor or you learn where punctuation needs to be, it seems you just don't care, you can't or won't accept CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, which is what those comments are. If I opened a book, which I do before I buy it and read a few pages, I wouldn't buy it seeing how bad the punctuation is.

You seem to be only able to write naive little weak females and that is getting really boring, I used to love your writing, but it's just getting boring.

1* for the 'Oh Daniel' and punctuation.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
At last!

Little Izzy turns out to have her own fire. She gave us hints of it back at the start, and that's as it should be.

I continue to enjoy the gentle tone of the story, and with this chapter, the fervence. Each installment has been a joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have been looking forward to this chapter but there seems to be the spark missing that was in the other chapters, I hope it is because this is a bridge chapter into something more exciting in the next chapters.

Also the grammar has been dire this time. I really hope the next chapter is as good as all the others. Looking forward to the next chapter

LL

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

It seems to me that this chapter was just about right for the story. Now that they are lovers and have gotten to this stage of their relationship they face the age old question. Is it just a fling, an enjoyment of each other through sex, or do they take it to the next level. Both have barriers to overcome, mostly Daniel because of his first disastrous marriage and Izzy won't stay over because she doesn't want to disappoint Mrs. Coates. Izzy is overly sensitive to what others think of her so suspect she will have to push the issue once again. I suspect that there will be some event that will force Daniel to commit, maybe the inference that another man might visit Izzy's home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So Lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To Anon under Gimletedge...

Get over it. if you don't like it, don't read it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories