All Comments on 'How to Tame a Model'

by Tastytress

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent! 5 stars

This was really good and I hope you continue. I love both characters. I just hope you don't go the way of 24/7 slave and him calling her slut or Whore unless she does something with another man again and deserves it. I prefer him calling her baby/baby girl/little girl and dominating her without degrading her. I love the spanking/Paddling but when things turn into bondage and whips and using the degrading terms I mentioned before or Pet, it turns me off. She is a woman who wants to be controlled but not an animal to be made to crawl and feed from bowls etc. And as a model, actress, he can't be leaving marks all over her. He obviously cares for her more than that since he decided to stay the night with her. Anyway, that's my opinion. Thanks for this.

~K.

JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
Tasty

Loved it...hopefully you continue

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story.

No fooling with cutesy stuff or extra characters. Wham, bam, thank you mam. That is the way to relate to women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Good Start, but Should Go Further...

The story's introduction was that she would be his private slave, but would comport herself the way she always did in public. However, it would have been better to have Mindy begin her training as Rex's (private) personal toy, but she would continue an ongoing, even accelerating process of being seduced/enslaved ever more completely and passionately into a 24/7 lifestyle.

A girl is always at her best as a man's own loving companion, domestic servant, and sex plaything 24/7!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved it, would love to see you extend this into a series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous