All Comments on 'How to Tame Your Thrall'

by Linnet

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

HI, Linnet! Thanks for the callout and for allowing me to help on your story. I'll send you a PM on a few items for possible cleanup.

The story was wonderfully told throughout, with some excellent action/adventure, some rough and tough scenes, a bit of sadness, and hot sex, too. I loved Thorsten and Caitlin's negotiation and the aftermath, too, but the end was even more special as we learn the ultimate truth and can look back at the hints that might have changed so much. The title you chose was a great fit, too.

Excellent work! 5*!

LinnetLinnetover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, SC! Always good to have your feedback, and I’m glad it lived up to your expectations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Loved reading this one.

NinaLalondeNinaLalondeover 2 years ago

Love it! Hope there’s more to their story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best written thing I've ever read on this site! ❤️

LinnetLinnetover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! It means a lot to get such positive feedback. There are so many talented people writing on here (some way better than me, though it hurts to admit it). I hope you find plenty more to tick your boxes!

arc145arc145about 2 years ago

Awesome story! Please add to it!

Makes me want to write my own. I'll have to figure out how to make mine different, and writing to the same level as you won't be easy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful - so glad I came across this story! 5 stars!

secondlullabysecondlullaby5 months ago

I loved it! Definitely did it for me. Thank you for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLinnet@Linnet
Likes to play, to explore, to meet new people. May bite. I enjoy chatting in DM if I’m not too busy, but please introduce yourself in the room first. Don’t be offended if I leave chat unexpectedly, I have terrible internet and caregiving responsibilities. I also have a slow-r...