How to Train a Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to get nervous about time so she took his cock further in his mouth. Starting slowly, she worked it back and forth. Every time she bobbed her head, he moved further into her mouth before entering her throat. It took a small moment but her barrier broke and he slid down her throat. The slave girls next to her watched as her throat bulged. Ruby handled it like an expert. Keeping herself composed with her hands behind her back. Her rhythm built quickly and Ruby forgot that she was being assessed at all. Instead, she focused on the tingle feeling in her pussy as she tended to her master's cock. She repeated her mantra inside her head. I need masters cock. I am only good for master's pleasure. I will behave. Her mind repeated this over and over again.

With two minutes to go, Ruby felt hit hot seed hit the back of her throat. She quickly pulled him almost all the way out of her mouth and sucked on the head. She was sure not to miss a drop. She dropped his cock from her lips and craned her head upwards. Displaying her open mouth full of his cum for his approval.

He gave her a simple nod and she swallowed. She had grown an odd attachment to the flavour of his cum. Ruby had actually started to enjoy the taste throughout all of this. Her pussy juices were running down her leg. She wanted nothing more than for him to bend her over and fuck her senseless but she dutifully returned to the line of slaves and waited. As she sat on her knees and waited for the other slaves to pass their test, her needy cunt was screaming at her for relief.

The masters were ushered back to their tables whilst the Mistress left the room. At the front, the line of slaves looked dishevelled. Some had tears running down their eyes from the facefucking they just received. Others had cum smeared all over their faces. Ruby had actually gotten out of her test lightly it seems. They waited for the mistress to return. The silence in the room was only broken by the small, occasional sobbing from one of the slaves who had been treated particularly rough by their owner during the assessment.

Ruby wondered what was currently happening to the slaves who failed the test. What about the master? It felt like he had failed too. After all, a slave is only as good as her training. Ruby wondered if he would be given a new slave. Her thoughts with the thud of two boxes slamming on the floor in front of them.

Mistress opened the first box and pulled out an eye mask. She moved down the line of slaves, blacking out their vision one by one. Ruby heard the second box being open, followed by a long pause. Ruby heard different grunting sounds slowly moving down the line. Mistress high heels sounded close and the grunts were getting louder. After another pause, she felt a riding crop smack her ass. Ruby knew what it meant. She lent as far forward as she could. Correcting her posture and displaying her ass for the teacher. In horror she felt something entering her ass and she realised what the grunts had been. The buttplug felt cold at first. She felt a tight burning sensation as it was worked into her ass before it slipped into her nicely. She shifted, it was uncomfortable. Ruby felt full.

Moments later her blindfold was removed. The mistress was going down the line removing the blindfolds of each of the slaves. Ruby knew better than to look. She kept her eyes on the ground.

Mistress stood in the centre of the room, facing the masters. Her voice cut through the room "Class today we begin the next phase of our training", She clicked the button on the remote she was holding. The buttplug in each slave started to vibrate. Ruby felt her ass involuntarily tighten around the plug. It was a sensation she had never felt before. She almost missed the announcement, "Today class, we learn how to train an analgasm".

12