How to Train your Amazon Ch. 01

Story Info
The Capture.
863 words
3.88
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

"Welcome to our seminar on: How to train your Amazon." He gestured to the small blond woman beside him "This is Mistress Dina, who will demonstrate, the step-by-step process."

Dina stepped forward, "You don't have to be physically strong; I am going to show how your mind and technique can make you a Master or Mistress to an Alpha female" She clapped her hands, "Come in Anna."

A large raven-haired woman crawled to Dina with her head down.

"Standup."

"Some statistics on Anna, she is 6-3, 130 pounds, is a black belt in three martial arts disciplines and has been part of Special Forces in her past."

"I am Master John, as you can see this is no weakling or sub by nature." He pointed to a cinder block on a table. "Anna break it."

The slave walked over and with a guttural yell, broke the block with a chop and cracked the table underneath.

"Go over to the weight bench"

"There is 500 pounds on the rack" Mistress Dina announced. "Anna."

The Amazon easily lifted the weight and pressed it up and down three times.

"Up. Hands behind your back."

The small blond drove her fist into Anna's ribs, Anna only gave a soft grunt.

"Slave position one" As went to her knees with arms outstretched, John went over grabbed her hair and gave her fierce kiss which she accepted.

"When you have an Amazon slave, you should want to keep her abilities," Dina lectured. "But you want her mind, body and soul to serve you"

"Now, I know what you are thinking." Master John said. "Anna is pretending, I don't blame you. So, we are going to capture an Amazon and start a new Alpha female's training."

On the video monitor Master James and his prospective clients watched as Anna in a pink t shirt and white shorts rode her bike through a deserted park. She rode for about a mile before gliding to stop to check her back tire.

"Our prey is not an idiot" James informed them. "But she is arrogant."

"Having trouble?" A voice asked behind her asked.

The picture on innocence looked up and saw a tall red haired woman dress in all back. "Yes, got a flat"

"That's too bad, "the other woman responded and than pulled out a knife. "But your real problem is about to begin."

"Don't hurt me."

She laughed, "Oh I will but you will enjoy it. Now strip."

An apparently terrified Dina took off her top.

"Pants next."

As the blond reach for her button, she quickly took out a tube and sprayed into her attacker face; blinding her with the mace. Mistress Dina followed up with a quick foot sweep knocking her assailant to the group.

James exited with the crowd from a camouflaged van as Dina took some bondage table and bound the Amazon's wrists. Then she finished stripping.

"This is Karen, a woman who has been sexually preying on both men and women for the last six months. So, in addition to being an Amazon, she is a predator who does not deserve her freedom"

"Fuck you!" Howled the bound woman.

Ignoring the outburst, James handed a bottle of chloroform and a cloth to Mistress Dina. "Now Karen has been temporarily incapacitated but she needs to be secured. This will also start her training. Dina applied the cloth to Karen's face and then face sat on top of her.

"Breath in your Mistress pussy juices" she cooed.

"For you ladies this is a great way not only to capture your Amazon but start the sexual domination. Karen is feeling humiliation but also aroused. As a bonus Mistress Dina is enjoying a power orgasm."

Dina rose, but for you men, "I would advise not trying this with your cock. Your Amazon might bite it."

James had knelt down beside the groggy Karen and took a frilly piece of cloth.

Dina smiled, "A piece of lingerie in a feminine color is a good alternative, most Amazons would never wear something like this." Karen fell unconscious.

"Now you need to secure your soon to be slave for transport. Anna come out."

The dark-haired amazon walked with difficult in her slave harness. Her feet were hobbled and her elbow were tied behind.

"As Mistress Dina puts our Karen into the same type of bondage. Let's look at Anna." James walked over and grabbed her leash and had Anna walk with him. "This serves two purposes:

1. Anna has limited mobility so if she tried to escape or turn on me, her strength is negated. Anna run away."

Anna began and James flicked the leash having Anna fall to the ground.

James sat on top of her and pulled out his cock. "Lick slut."

Anna began deep throating.

"The second is you are humiliating and breaking your Amazon. Anna is being controlled a smaller weaker man right now."

Dina strode over with the bound Karen who was now awake and furious.

"Let me go bitch!"

Dina tripped the hobbled Karen "As James said you can easily control the Amazon. Part 2 will show how you train your Amazon to be a sex toy."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers