All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 01'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

You don't deserve your own name and this is disgraceful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

MMMMMMMMMMM Here i am reading thinking i could be that daughter, In training to for the festival...........My nipples so hard, vagina wet and clit like a small cock needing attention.........I should hope you are going to be writing more stories..........I know you know how to please your baby girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed it as a opening to a series.

Some spoilers:

Dude really!

Guy in story: “I can tell you’re excited, I won’t leave you with blue balls. Here, fuck my other daughter.”

Author: “I bet my readers are excited... enjoy the blue balls guys!”

The story was good but man, not cool, haha. Still... Hope you write a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
anatomy

excellent anatomic detail. Lovely and gentle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good idea

This is very well written, Nicely ironic in tone. A good idea well executed.

MsBHaiVingMsBHaiVingabout 4 years ago
Slow and steady

I liked how you built up the tension

RobertLStevensonRobertLStevensonabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thanks everyone for the feedback--I'm so glad you are enjoying these stories! Please let me know if you have any ideas for episodes, or if you just want to chat. Feel free to message me anytime. You're all the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You!

As someone who's... considerably young, (I'm legal) reading the part about labia (even if it's somehow not real) actually helped me feel better about myself because everyone I know had small labia, and I was always comparing myself! I'd also like to point out that I'm glad the story seemed very consensual and realistic (to a certain degree, which is great) and how it didn't feel morally wrong to read it! The part about how far in the hymen was also helped because I've always been scared to put a tampon in (weird, right?) and this makes me less fearful of feeling pain from doing so! It's also made me feel less shameful of looking at myself, because of how normalized it seems in the story! Overall, this first chapter has helped me immensely with my body image issues, and I'm very glad you put the time into writing this! (I also have a question, is it a bit... odd to have inner labia of two different sizes? You also had 66990 views when I read this, congrats on a nice coincidence!)

RobertLStevensonRobertLStevensonover 3 years agoAuthor

Re: Anonymous

Thank you so much for the kind words. I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed chapter 1!

If you happen to see this note, it’s easier to converse if you email me at RobertLStevenson1981@gmail.com

I always love corresponding with my readers :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Possible suggestion

I think this is a great story and appreciate the build up. I would have loved to see the end of this developed a bit more though. I think it kinda ends flat and after reading the other installments I wish this one had a little more detail at the end about the men enjoying her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story, would be very interested in a second chapter, or expanded ending with Sarah!

Would have liked to see some anal coverage; discussion of her anus during the demonstration/inspection, and teaching her during the pool table portion that her anus is just as much a part of her genitals as anything else.

Fantastic story overall!

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Wonderful!!! All daughters should be ritualised by there fathers!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a delicious story. I’m dripping wet reading it and in need of a cummy myself. When I was 14 my older brother, then 24 initiated me to the joys of cumming. I’m now 40 and a mother of daughters myself. My husband and I have agreed it would be wise for him to teach them about sex before a randy boy takes advantage of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vulva # vagina 😑

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupid..."and then slid his hand between her legs and cupped her vagina." this "author" is a phoney as far as female anatomy is concerned. total rubbish.

dbelmont699dbelmont699over 1 year ago

Delightfully well written. And I do mean delightfully. I've read the other comments and I think some people have to realize that a certain amount of license is perfectly acceptable in good fantasy. It is possible too overdue license but I don't think you did at all.

My measure of good writing is that the author's words build a powerful picture in my mind. So that I can actually see what the author is saying. You succeeded quite well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic descriptive writing of this deliciously perverted fantasy world where daughters benefit in sexual training for their father's purposes. Every girl's dream! At least it was (and is!) mine! As the scene progressed I became more and more wet and must go now to my bed to think of my own inspection, training, and initiation by my father and his friends. Mmmm Thank you! can't wait to read the rest and please keep writing !

CloudsNCreamCloudsNCream5 months ago

Fairly sure I’ve just found my new favourite series here! I may have rescheduled some plans I had this morning so I can read them back to back heheh. Many thanks for sharing, keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed the concept. As a sub and middle, I really wanted to like this. The idea of my Daddy putting me on display for other men and letting them touch me and “teach” me is hot. But on behalf of all the female readers: please for the love of all things holy, get laid a few times so you can learn how a woman’s body actually works and what parts are where. For instance, you can’t cup a vagina, nor can you rub it without penetration. It’s a freaking hole. It’s inside! Also, being naked in front of a man does not on its own cause arousal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 32: Nude girls are inspected and selected to serve a fancy cocktail party https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The 15 chapters published here on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES