All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 02'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get back to your good story

A little explication is okay but you took it too far. Less clinical talk and more action would be better. So, back to your story and get these girls fucked!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

Aren't you happy with my vote? It says "I hated it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To ShadowRosie

Do you think you are the only one that matters here? If you hated the first chapter, why did you read the second? Shut your mouth and go read something else.

RobertLStevensonRobertLStevensonabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I really appreciate everyone's feedback! Thank you so much for taking the effort to write, vote, or comment. You're the best, and I'm glad you're enjoying the stories :-)

ShadowRosie, I'm sorry you really don't like them! :-)

THoney269THoney269over 3 years ago

I believe the premise is excellent, and slightly curious whether your clinically dry presentation of fact continues(I hope not).

Looking forward to reading more either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel bad for fathers that only have sons. To be left out on the wonderful treat of experiencing wonderful young women is really a let down. Perhaps once their sons are married they could be given some dispensation to enjoy the wonders of such young wonderful bodies.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beware, this author pulls an underage bait and switch.

When you contact him for stories or go to any of his other sites, the characters are suddenly 15-17 years old.

BEWARE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 32: Nude girls are inspected and selected to serve a fancy cocktail party https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The 15 chapters published here on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of...